Mr. Gu's Kitten is Super Cute

By kRHEESEtin

Everyone knows it. Gu Yanqing, the president of the Gu family, the wealthiest consortium in City A, has a squ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 19

644 26 0
By kRHEESEtin

Gu Yanming is an orthopedic, not an obstetrician, so he should not be holding a baby bottle.

He is usually very gentle and polite to people, so the nurses and doctors like to chat with him when they see him.

"Oh" Gu Yanming looked down at the bottle in his hand, and the corners of his mouth unconsciously evoked a smile, "I picked up a kitten and fed him some goat milk."

Immediately, a look of admiration appeared in the nurse's eyes, "Doctor Gu is really gentle. Handsome and loving."

Gu Yanming smiled, noncommittal.

Is he loving?

He picked up this little three flower out of the idea of ​​​​using it. The moment of emotion and compassion just now was only a flash in the pan.

He is probably not loving.

His heart had died after being abandoned countless times.

This loving sentence brought Gu Yanming's rationality back into the cage.

Returning to the research clinic again, Gu Yanming's eyes have returned to a icy coldness.

Xiao Sanhua was still lying on the bed unconscious.

Gu Yanming locked the door of the research clinic, walked to the bedside, picked up Xiao Sanhua who was in a coma, gently squeezed Xiao Sanhua's mouth, and stuffed the pacifier in.

Xiao Sanhua felt the sweet goat milk on the tip of her tongue, and then she sucked the pacifier with her small mouth.

Because she was weak and weak, Xiao Sanhua drank very slowly.

It took about half an hour to finish a bottle of goat milk.

After drinking the milk, probably because of some strength, Xiao Sanhua finally woke up from the coma and opened her eyes.

The five senses returned to the cage, and Xiao Sanhua felt that all the places on her body that used to be extremely itchy were now all coated with potions, and the injured arm was also bandaged.

He looked to the side and saw a man sitting on the edge of the bed looking at him.

"You, who are you?" Xiao Sanhua looked at the handsome man in front of her.

Gu Yanming curled his lips into a gentle and harmless smile, "I saved you, I am your new master."

"New master?" When Xiao Sanhua was very young, her parents were taken away by bad people to do a terrifying experiment and died. Now, he has been wandering, longing for a home.

But people looked at him dirty, and they all hated him and refused to adopt him. When the handsome and gentle man in front of him said that he was his new owner, Xiao Sanhua's eyes lit up with joy.

"Really?"

Gu Yanming reached out and touched Xiao Sanhua's little head. "Of course it's true, little guy. From now on, you have a home."

Xiao Sanhua looked at Gu Yanming gratefully, and her round eyes flashed for a moment. With tears in his eyes, he plunged into Gu Yanming's arms at once.

"Thank you, master, I have a home, I'm so happy, woo woo woo."

Gu Yanming hugged Xiao Sanhua's soft body, feeling the soft and attractive waist.

The man's Adam's apple moved slightly, and his lower abdomen was a little tight.

Little Sanhua was lying in Gu Yanming's arms, suddenly thought of something, and raised her eyes to look at Gu Yanming.

"Master, how do you know I'm a small animal?"

Xiao Sanhua turned into a human shape before fainting, and is still in a human shape now.

How does Gu Yanming know that he is a cat and wants to be his owner?

Gu Yanming rubbed Xiao Sanhua's soft waist.

"I saw the process of your transformation."

"Ah, then, isn't the master afraid?" Xiao Sanhua was very afraid that he would lose this hard-won gentle and handsome master.

His previous owner, just because he saw his transformation, was so frightened that he immediately threw him out of the house regardless of the ice and snow outside.

"Not afraid" Gu Yanming looked at Xiao Sanhua, his eyes full of frankness in disguise, "Actually, I know your existence, I think everything is spiritual and kind, just like me, there is no need to be afraid."

Xiao San Hua opened her round eyes and looked at Gu Yanming's kind expression, and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Master, you are the kindest human being I've ever met."

Gu Yanming smiled, "Actually, I'm a little curious about a cat like you that can mutate, can you tell me? That way I can get more I know you a little bit."

Somehow, hearing the word "curious", Xiao Sanhua suddenly thought of her parents who died after being arrested for a terrifying experiment.

But the gentle man in front of him didn't seem to do that, Xiao Sanhua nodded hesitantly, and a strange feeling emerged from the depths of his heart.

When Gu Yanming studied medicine, he read many books on psychology.

Knowing that Xiao Sanhua is still a little wary of him now.

So he wasn't in a hurry, he knew that he had to be gentle for a while and completely gain the trust of Xiao Sanhua before he could get what he wanted.

So he smiled gently and patted Xiao Sanhua's head, "Don't worry, you should recuperate your body first, and when you recuperate, we will have a lot of time to talk."

Little Sanhua was still hesitating, could she tell the owner of the gods' Miaomiao who had just met her recently.

Hearing what the man said at this moment, he breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

Nestled in the man's arms, he felt the peace of mind of having a home for the first time, rubbing against the man's arms and purring happily.

Gu Yanming looked at Xiao Sanhua's appearance, and felt as if he saw himself who had just been brought back home by Gu's mother and Gu's mother.

He smiled softly, with a tone of indulgence that he didn't even notice.

"Whatever you like, I'll buy it for you."

Xiao Sanhua licked the corner of her mouth, thought for a while, and then said obediently, "Whatever the master gives me, I will eat it. As long as it is given by the master, it will be delicious.

" He wanted to eat dried small fish, but he felt that he had just had a master, so he shouldn't ask for so much.

Seeing Xiao Sanhua's sensible and well-behaved, Gu Yanming's heart trembled slightly.

It's so similar to his sensible and well-behaved look at the beginning, it's the same, it's heart-wrenching.

He couldn't help holding up Xiao Sanhua's cheek and kissed it dotingly.

"Can I buy you dried small fish?"

"Okay, okay." Xiao Sanhua's eyes lit up, and the corners of her mouth were raised and she smiled innocently and brilliantly.

It's so coaxing.

Gu Yanming thought so.

On the other side, after Su Juju took the kitten back to the office, he knocked on the door of the president's office, intending to take the initiative to return the kitten to the president.

But there was no response after knocking for a long time, and he didn't dare to push the door into the president's office without authorization, so he had to return to his workstation with the little milk cat.

As soon as the little milk cat arrived at Su Juju's work station, she grabbed her things everywhere.

I flipped through this for a while, smashed that one for a while, and pushed things under the table, while Su Juju went to the toilet and poured coffee, I stole the spicy dried fish.

Su Juju is devastated.

Shen Na suddenly came to the office.

Shen Na was the youngest daughter of the Shen family who Gu's mother wanted to introduce to Gu Yanqing but was rejected.

Before this, Gu Yanqing and Shen Na didn't know each other.

In the end, because she was rejected, the arrogant Shen Na couldn't stand it, so she ran to Gu Yanqing to ask for an explanation, and fell in love with Gu Yanqing at a glance.

Since then, he has become a frequent visitor to Shen's company and Shen's family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 351 46
"I know you know what I am, Professor Lupin. Our kind can always recognise one of their own" "Yes, but there's something different about you. Somethi...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
890K 14.5K 18
Here's my collection of Loki imagines, short stories about you and Loki. Also to be found on Instagram: @astoldbyloki
2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...