Mr. Gu's Kitten is Super Cute

By kRHEESEtin

Everyone knows it. Gu Yanqing, the president of the Gu family, the wealthiest consortium in City A, has a squ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 17

804 22 0
By kRHEESEtin

Gu Yanqing walked to the sofa gently, stretched out his fingers and gently stroked the soft fur of the kitten, looked at the kitten with a doting smile, lowered his head and gently kissed the soft little head of the kitten and the little paw paw, and then carried the little milk cat and the little pink pig back to the room to sleep.

The weather is getting colder and the little cat likes to curl up in a ball when sleeping, and when sleeping next to Gu Yanqing, it likes to cling to him and absorb the man's body temperature.

The little milk cat refuses to become a human, for fear of being bitten on the mouth.

Gu Yanqing took out the dried fish to coax him into a human form.

The little milk cat couldn't help the temptation, and immediately turned into a human shape when it saw the dried fish.

Gu Yanqing bit the dried fish between his lips and hooked his fingers towards the little milk cat.

The little milk cat hesitated for a moment, then jumped up and bit the dried fish, trying to grab it from the man.

Gu Yanqing took the opportunity to grab the little milk cat and overwhelm him, threw the dried fish aside, and leaned over to kiss him.

The man bit his soft lips and kissed until he was satisfied before he was willing to let go.

The little milk cat's lips were red and swollen, and she reached out angrily to punch Gu Yanqing's face.

However, the man quickly grabbed the soft little fist with his eyes and hands, and put it in his ear with an ambiguous breath.

"Baby is angry? Should I let you bite back?" The

little milk cat looked at the sly man, thinking that every time she bit back, she was caught and kissed fiercely.

So the savage glared at Gu Yanqing, "Hmph, I don't want it, big rascal."

His round eyes looked at the dried fish that was thrown to the side, ooh, he rushed over and grabbed the dried fish. She shrank to the foot of the bed and took three or two bites of dried fish into her mouth.

As if he was afraid that Gu Yanqing would take it away.

Gu Yanqing looked at the vigilant look of the little milk cat, because the bulging cheeks were stuffed with dried fish, and the corners of his lips curved into a gentle and doting smile.

"Baby, eat slowly, don't choke."

Gu Yanqing is really a crow's mouth, just said "don't choke", the little milk cat chokes.

The small fish was so dry that the little milk cat stuffed it into its mouth three or two times and couldn't chew it, so it swallowed hard, so it choked.

Gu Yanqing was so frightened that he hurriedly picked up the little milk cat, and used the Heimlich manoeuvre to hit his stomach a few times.

Gu Yanqing held the little milk cat's blushing face, and looked at the tears in his eyes. He was so distressed, "Baby, are you alright.

" Gan, his simple eyes were filled with distressed "Woo woo, cough, my little dried fish."

Gu Yanqing saw the little milk cat choking and remembered the greedy little fish, which was distressed and funny.

"Baby, we're not sad~ There are some dried fish." The

little milk cat looked at Gu Yanqing aggrievedly. "Woo, but I only have one or two dried fish a

day ." It is the recommendation of pet nutritionists, in order to prevent cats from consuming excessive food and causing obesity and harming the body.

So the little milk cat feels that he only has one or two dried fish to eat every day, so it will be so sad when the dried fish falls on the ground.

"Blame me" Gu Yanqing smiled. In order to prevent the little cat from being choked again, he asked the servant to soak the small fish in goat milk and send it over.

When the little milk cat saw the goat milk soaked in dried fish, her eyes lit up, and she couldn't help swallowing.

Gu Yanqing put the goat milk foamed dried fish in front of the little milk cat, touched the soft hair of the little milk cat, and said softly, "Baby, eat slowly."

Gu Yanqing did not dare to tease the little milk cat while eating this time. He stared at the little milk cat and slowly finished eating, and when he saw that the little milk cat was no longer choking, he was relieved.

The little milk cat was full, licked the corner of his mouth, and rubbed "Master~" in Gu Yanqing's arms.

Gu Yanqing scratched the little milk cat's chin, "Is the master okay?

" Nodding, then rolling his eyes, "If the master feeds me one more dried fish every day, he will be a better master, hee hee~"

Gu Yanqing rubbed the soft and tender face of the little milk cat, "Little rascal, Don't even think about it."

"Hmph, bad master" Hearing that he refused to add dried fish, the little milk cat immediately raised his mouth so that he could hang a kettle.

Gu Yanqing smiled and hugged the puffy kitten and lay in the bed.

"You can't eat too much dried fish every day. If you eat too much, you will gain weight." The

little milk cat said in a milky voice, "But, I'm still very cute after gaining weight~ Don't you like me getting fat?"

Gu Yanqing pets With a drowning smile, he hugged the little milk cat tightly in his arms, "I like everything baby, but gaining weight is not good for your health."

"Go to sleep, baby, it will be tomorrow when you wake up, tomorrow will have a baby. Eat dried fish."

"Okay." Although he wanted to eat more dried fish, when he thought that gaining weight would be bad for his health, the little milk cat gave in obediently.

He has to live for a long time, so he can eat a lot of small dried fish.

Gu Yanqing rubbed the soft ass of the little milk cat, "Baby is really good."

The little milk cat had nothing to worry about, nestled in Gu Yan's warm embrace, and soon fell asleep.

Gu Yanqing hugged the soft body of the little milk cat, and a warm current of happiness flowed from his heart.

It was soon accompanied by the slight purring of the kitten and fell asleep.

Such a dull day, really happy.

Studies have shown that having a cat is good for the body.

So raising a very cute little milk cat will be more beneficial to the body.

Gu Yanqing felt that he was deeply healed by the little milk cat.

On the other side, in the Central Hospital of A, Gu Yanming held a bottle of mysterious liquid sent to him by an anatomy professor at the university where he was a graduate student, and looked at a letter sent together with a grim smile on his lips.

The letter said: The professor once participated in a research on mutant cats. Although the research was forcibly terminated for some unknown reasons, some of their research results were still retained.

This bottle of mysterious liquid was the result of their research at the time.

At that time, they found through research that mutant cats have a much more sensitive sense of smell than ordinary cats, so they specially developed this "attractive water" to lure mutant cats, which is convenient for them to capture, dissect, and study.

The professor finally warned him that "attracting water" should be used with caution. Mutated cats are rare and mysterious species, so be careful not to hurt them.

Gu Yanqing sneered and locked the letter and the bottle of mysterious liquid in the drawer at the bottom of the desk for

careful use?

This Professor Xia is very familiar to him. If he really does not want him to use it, he will not send this kind of thing to him, and tell him its efficacy and usage.

Professor Xia has been fascinated by anatomy research all his life, especially on all kinds of mysterious creatures.

His greatest wish in life is to make a study that will shock the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 8.8K 44
After Rebirth, I Just Want to be a Salted Fish 《重生后我只想咸鱼》 Author:雕雕子(Diao Diao Zi) Li Sinian has been fighting with his brother all his life. Family...
382K 12K 87
撒娇炮灰最好命 Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : 季放 Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...