Mr. Gu's Kitten is Super Cute

By kRHEESEtin

Everyone knows it. Gu Yanqing, the president of the Gu family, the wealthiest consortium in City A, has a squ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 16

826 33 0
By kRHEESEtin

Gu Yanqing strolled around holding the little milk cat, went to the little milk cat's favorite doll area, put the little milk cat down, and let him choose by himself.

At a glance, the little milk cat took a fancy to the only one pink pig doll in the store. First, it stretched out its small paws to grab it twice, then raised its two front paws and swooped on it, but it refused to let go when it hugged it.

Gu Yanqing bent over, and poked the little kitten's round head with his fingers dotingly.

"Little Pig Mi chooses a small pink pig, which is just right."

The man smiled gently.

The little milk cat shook its ears, "meow"

Master~ I want this little pink pig.

Gu Yanqing smiled, and was about to put the little pink pig and the little milk cat in the basket, and took it to the front desk to check out, when suddenly, a slender beautiful hand painted with seaweed green nails stretched out beside the little milk cat's arms. Grab the little pink pig.

The little cat almost fell from the high platform where the dolls were placed.

Fortunately, Gu Yanqing was quick to catch the kitten and was not injured.

The little milk cat stood in her arms and breathed at the well-dressed lady who had forcefully snatched his doll.

Gu Yanqing also frowned at the woman.

The lady's expression was very arrogant and domineering, she glanced at Gu Yanqing and the little cat with contempt, and snorted coldly, "My Coco took a fancy to this little pig first, and I bought it."

Coco's poodle also barked at Gu Yanqing and the little cat.

The little milk cat was frightened by two Tibetan mastiffs last time, and when he saw the dog, he was a little scared, but in the face of the arrogant and domineering villain who grabbed his toys, the little milk cat did not lose his momentum at all.

His fluffy little mangosteen stepped on Gu Yanqing's palm and supported him, went a step further, and sighed fiercely at the VIP milk, "Meow!"

Bad dog, give me back my little pig !

Gu Yan swept a glance at the VIP, and the arrogant aura in his eyes made the dog dare not bark any more, bowed his head and whimpered and retracted into the lady's arms.

He stroked the soft fur of the kitten to soothe him, looked at the arrogant lady with cold eyes, and raised his eyebrows, "This is what my kitten liked first, please return it to me." The

lady hummed disdainfully. With a sigh, he raised his arrogant chin, "I'm a super vvvvvip VIP customer of this store. The things in this store have always been supplied to us first. What about what you fancy first?" The

woman shook her hand. The VIP gold card, which requires a one-time recharge of one million yuan, shows the identity of the cardholder.

"Holding a VIP card does have the right to give priority to the store's supply, but" Gu Yanqing smiled lightly, his eyes were cold, "This little pig was the first to see my little milk cat, you are a VIP, and you have no The right to steal something from someone else's hands."

The conversation between the two caught the attention of the store clerk, who saw that Gu Yanqing was arguing with someone else, and broke into a cold sweat, and hurriedly called the store manager.

The store manager walked over to the two respectfully.

The woman was even more arrogant and domineering when she saw the store manager coming.

She shook the gold card in her hand, and smiled proudly at Gu Yanqing, "Look, even the store manager is here to serve my honorable VIP customer, I really don't know what you are fighting with me, this little pink pig is your first You're right, the big deal is that I'll pay more to buy it." The

lady raised her chin proudly and said to the store manager, "My Coco likes this little pink pig, and I can buy him at double the price. down."

Unexpectedly, the store manager smiled slightly, without even looking at the lady, he bowed at Gu Yanqing and said respectfully, "I'm sorry, Mr. Gu Yanqing, it has affected your shopping experience, I will send someone to kick this rude woman out immediately. "The

store manager usually refers to Gu Yanqing as Mr. Gu, but today he specifically said Gu Yanqing's full name in front of a woman, just to let her know who she offended.

Sure enough, when the woman heard Gu Yanqing's name, she was so frightened that she stuttered.

She covered her mouth and widened her beautiful but lacking eyesight eyes, "You, you, are you Gu Yanqing?!"

"Yes, I'm sorry, Mr. Gu, it's all my eyesight, don't blame me."

"This, I don't want this little pig doll, I'll give it back to your little milk cat, please forgive me. The adults don't remember the villains."

The lady changed her arrogance and domineering before, so panicked that she almost knelt down and confessed her mistake. Holding the piggy doll in both hands and returning it to the little milk cat.

The little milk cat claws the little pink pig and hugs it again, and takes another breath at the woman, obviously still angry.

Gu Yanqing has always disdain to care about these.

It's just, who made this woman provoke her beloved little cat.

He didn't even bother to look at the woman again. He lowered his head and fondly touched the aggrieved little head of the kitten, "Apologize to my kitten."

The lady was also able to bend and stretch, so she quickly bowed to the kitten and apologized.

The little cat turned his head in disdain. He didn't even want to see such rude, bad people who robbed things, and bad people who bullied others.

Gu Yanqing didn't look at the lady again, and only left a fluttering sentence, "It's time for your store to review the membership. Our mall does not accept rich and unqualified customers."

The store manager bowed 90 degrees and said "yes".

This mall is the top high-end mall in City A, where you can buy many limited editions that are not available in the market. Being able to come in for shopping is a symbol of status and is also popular in the ladies' circle. one of the qualifications.

The lady fell to the ground. Gu Yanqing's words not only deprived her of her shopping qualifications, but also meant that she would lose her important qualifications in the noblewoman circle in the future, and most importantly, offended Gu Yanqing. In the future, her husband's family's business will definitely not be better.

She was originally a wealthy and wealthy family, and she was not welcome after she married. She could only vent her anger outside, bullying the service staff and ordinary people who couldn't afford to offend her.

Who knows that the wrong person has been offended today.

She originally came to see Gu Yanqing dressed in extravagant clothes, but there was no service staff around to follow her, thinking that it must be to come in for shopping, only a rich man with an empty shell.

Who knew he was a real boss.

Gu Yanqing didn't think about revenge or anything. Their business was about interests, but they just left a bad impression.

He took the little milk cat to the front desk to check out and went back to the apartment.

After the little milk cat got the little pink pig back, he just focused on playing, and soon forgot the unpleasantness just now.

For a while, his little milk teeth bit the protruding nose of the little pink pig, the two front paws held the little pink pig, and the two hind legs vigorously kicked the little pink pig's stomach.

After a while, he bit the little pink pig's ear and dragged the little pink pig around the apartment. Gu Yanqing couldn't catch the little milk cat even if he wanted to.

When the little milk cat finally got tired of playing, she fell asleep on the sofa with her beloved little pink pig.

Piggy is holding little pink pig.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 365 32
[ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป, source : https://www.mtlnovel.com/after-the-white-moonlight-came-back-the-stand-in-fell-into-un...
1.1M 27.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
382K 12K 87
ๆ’’ๅจ‡็‚ฎ็ฐๆœ€ๅฅฝๅ‘ฝ Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : ๅญฃๆ”พ Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...
224K 8.8K 44
After Rebirth, I Just Want to be a Salted Fish ใ€Š้‡็”ŸๅŽๆˆ‘ๅชๆƒณๅ’ธ้ฑผใ€‹ Author๏ผš้›•้›•ๅญ(Diao Diao Zi) Li Sinian has been fighting with his brother all his life. Family...