Ashtray and I

By FutureWanna

Ashtray , the hard drug dealer soon grows a soft spot for a old friend. Are they meant to be ? There's only o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
bonus : Ashtrays Instagram
bonus : Paris Instagram
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘ.2

46

5.3K 59 109
By FutureWanna

sadly this book will be coming to a end very soon.
It was such a fun journey and I loved every single bit of it.

The last few chapters will be released this weekend , I hope to see you guys on my upcoming projects.

Thank you for all the laughs and all the new friends I made while writing this.
I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to own something that lots of people enjoyed , thanks for all the support 🥹❤️

Now let's get back into reading about this toxic ass couple we all know and love.

1 week later

It was the day of the new year's party , ash started talking about his emotions more , and he stopped being so closed off about shit.

I was in his room getting dressed before he barged in.
I jumped a little as I was still in my underwear and bra.
"Fuck ash I'm getting dressed get out"

He gave me that 'bitch who you talking to' look as he walked in and sat on his bed.

"You always do the opposite of what I say"

"And that's why you love me"

I playfully rolled my eyes at him and I slipped on my dress.
It was a tight black dress that had a small slight going up my thigh , and it revealed my cleavage a bit.
Paired with black heels.

It matched ashtrays outfit.
He was wearing a black button down , with black pants and of course the iconic black forces.
Topped off with that gold chain he always wears.

"Aight let's get outta here before I rip that shit off of you"
I opened my mouth as I was about to say something , but he got up from the bed and grabbed my hand pulling me into the living room where fezco and lexi here sitting.

Fez and lexi where also matching , lex had on this beautiful white dress and fezco was basically wearing the same thing as ash , but in white.

Lexi squealed as she seen me and ashtray
"You guys are so cute ! Oh my god wait I totally have to take a picture of this!"

Ash groaned as lexi took out her phone

"Alright , 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... SMILEEEE!!"

The flash from her phone caused me and ash to squint our eyes , luckily the photo didn't catch that tho.

Lexi showed me and ashtray the photo , In the corner of my eye I seen ash smile while looking at it.
"That's cute , send it to me"
I said to lexi as she pulled her phone away to show fezco.

Ash clearly got impatient as he said
"Ight enough of this lovey dovey shit , we have 2 hours before the ball drops - ayo pause ....let's start going to that party"

Fez let out a small laugh before grabbing lexi by her hand , and guiding her out the door.
Me and ash followed behind them.

We arrived at the party 30 minutes later.
Maddy was throwing it as her parents where out of town.

Before we got out the car , fez turned back to me and ashtray
"please guys minimal drinking , and ashtray we ain't dealing to anyone tonight. There are too many people and if the cops get called we'll be fucked. So just be kids - have fun... but not too much fun"

I slightly cringed at the last sentence he said , but I just slowly gave him a nod as ashtray opened his side of the car door.
"Fez stop you always making shit weird"
He said as he helped me step out the car.

We all made our way inside the party , lexi and fez went their own way and me and ash did the same.

I was in the kitchen with ashtray , we where drinking beers and talking.

Before I felt someone slap my ass

It clearly wasn't ashtray, since he was standing infont of me.

However ashtray didn't react in a negative way , he just gave me a weird look as his eyes darted between me and the person standing behind me.

I turned around to see Maddy
"Paris you look so fucking hot right nowwwww I'm getting jealous you bitch"
She was swaying back and forth and she slurred her words as she was clearly intoxicated.

She grabbed onto my shoulder to stable herself up.
"Alright madds, you need sober up a bit. The count down is in 30 minutes and everyone is gonna go crazy. Ash is gonna take you to the couch and I'll get you some water"

Ashtray widened his eyes straight as I mentioned his name in the sentence, then he leaned into my ear
"I didn't agree to that shit- "

I pushed him off me and I threw Maddy onto him.
She threw her arm around ashtrays shoulder and he shot me a annoyed look.

I mouthed the words 'thank you' as I seen him walking her to a nearby couch.

25 minutes passed by , everyone was crowded around the tv in the Living room.

I looked over where I seen Jules and rue.
I haven't spoken to her ever since the last party , she threw me a smile and a nod , and I did the same thing back.

Me and ashtray where sat in the couch , talking about the shit we wanna do / accomplish this new year.
We clearly got lost in the conversation as we heard people starting to count down 
"10! .... 9! ..... 8!... 7! ..."

Ash pulled me up from the couch and we ran towards everyone in the center of the room.

We stood next to lexi and fez , we started to count down along with everyone els
4!...3!...2!...1!...
the mixture of multiple voices yelled
"Happy new years!!!"

Ashtray pulled me by my waist , as he leaned down and kissed me. We shared a long passionate kiss - but it was interrupted as I heard lexi and fez giggling.
I pulled away and they where looking at me and ash , pointing at us as laughing as if they where middle schoolers seeing people kiss for the first time.

I broke eye contact with them as ash grabbed my chin , making me face towards him.
"happy new years paris"

I couldn't help but noticed the huge smile on his face.
"Happy New Years ashtray"

He leaned in and and kissed my cheek.
Then "Headlines" by drake started playing.

I took his hand and I dragged him towards the dance floor , he was stiff and visibly uncomfortable at first , but then he finally gave in and started moving his hips along with mine.

I started to sing along with the song as he looked at me with a proud smile , obviously surprised I knew the lyrics to the song.
"You gon' make someone around me catch a body like that! Ohhh don't do it - please don't do it - cause one of us goes in and we all go through it!"

He laughed as fez and lexi joined us , we all started to sing along at this point.

"Those my brothers, I ain't even gotta say it That's just something they know! They know , they know , they know!"

We all sang along to the song , with huge smiles on our faces. This was the best night I've had in a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.3K 41
Sasunaru stuff: photos, memes, videos and much more (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎? 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 :)))
319K 2.8K 21
What happens when Amira Jacobs returns to town ? When she sees him again.
26.8K 907 18
Stacie is a sophomore in high school whose main concern should be passing all of her classed. However, even though she's only ever liked one girl, sh...
76.6K 541 46
A girl named Aurora moved schools and met ashtray what could go wrong? ‼️(TW: Abuse, Drugs, Death.) ‼️ Started March 16 2022, Ended June 15 2022.