Biology - A/B/O | l.s.

By IAdoreWalls

Harry is an omega, who has a crush on his biology professor Mr. Tomlinson, who happened to be an alpha. What... More

Professor
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 - sad
Epilogue - sad
98 - happy
Epilogue - happy
Final note

52

1.7K 79 23
By IAdoreWalls

It was Tuesday and I was about to go to my second appointment today.

My day has been good so far.

I was just about to go to the store parking lot, where Louis was supposed to pick me up.

When I left through the door of the school, I realized there was an unrequested surprise waiting for me outside.

There was somebody standing on the pavement.

As soon as I recognized who it was, I stopped in my tracks.

I faced the ground, trying to make my way away without getting in touch with that person at all, although it hurt me a lot. I held my jacket in my hands tightly, making my way towards the parking lot.

"Harry." the person grabbed me from behind.
"Let go." I whispered back.

"Let's talk, can we?" I took my eyes away from the pavement, turning around slowly.

"I will be late." I muttered, glancing into my mother's eyes.

"Harry-" she reached out to caress my hair, but I backed away.

"Mom. I will be late." I repeated, trying to not show any interest in my voice.

"Okay, when can we talk then? I miss you a lot." it sounded genuine. At least I wanted to believe it did.

"Do you?" I looked up, staring directly into her eyes. Part of me believed her, but the second part didn't want to.

"I need to go. If you want to talk we- we could meet somewhere, somewhere- all four of us." I breathed out heavily.

"Four?" she questioned.

"If you want me back in your life I am here for it, but I also think you owe an apology to someone." of course that I meant Louis.

I could live with what she said to me, but Louis didn't deserve any of it. He didn't do anything wrong. He stood up for me the first time, and then he just wanted to tell my mother about-

He just deserved a proper apology from her.

"Goodbye." I turned around, walking away with swift steps.

I felt bad for leaving her standing there, but I had the right to go away. I was still angry with her and apart from that, I had to go anyway.

•••
Louis' hand was holding mine tightly as we were sitting in the hallway of the hospital.

I sighed loudly as I took a look around. Two weeks until the start of my chemotherapy.

"What's on your mind?" Louis whispered into my chestnut curls.

"Nothing." a single tear shedded from my eye.

I realized he probably knew, or at least suspected, what was occupying my mind at that moment. He kept quiet though.

"Mr. Styles." the nurse opened the door, making me jump.

"Yeah." I got up, taking Louis' hand in mine again, leading us inside the consulting room.

"Hello Harry. Mr. Tomlinson." Mrs. Dean greeted us with a smile on her lips.

"How have you been?" the doctor asked me.

Louis' thumb was sliding across my knuckles, tears coming to the edges of my eyes. But I didn't let them spill, not this time.

"Very good." I forced a smile into my features, trying to push the tears away.

"Your first trimester is almost over. Let's take a look at your baby, yeah?"

"Yeah."

Mrs. Dean didn't talk to us much today, she didn't ask much questions either. I was actually thankful for that.

I laid on my back once she led us into the room next door, rolling my clothes up, exposing my little baby bump to her.

She spread that cold gel all over my tummy, just like she did the last time, grabbing the stick with which she began to roll all over my bare skin.

She was quiet for some time, which was making me quite nervous. Was something wrong?

"There, there is your baby." the stress left me momentarily, when I heard her say that.
She showed us the screen when she found our little one.

"Look!"she smiled, encouraging me to take a look at the screen as well.

This was nice, wasn't it? Why didn't I feel happy?

"So tiny." Louis whispered in awe next to me while he was squeezing my hand tightly.

I felt weird. All I wanted in that moment was to go back home right now.

"Home." I mumbled out of nowhere.

"What?" the doctor questioned.

"Wanna go home." and with that she took the stick away from my skin.

•••
It started raining on our way back home. The weather didn't make me feel any better, quite the opposite. Those weird emotions were hitting me hard, taking over my whole mind.

Third person's POV

As soon as they arrived home Harry disappeared from Louis' sight. Louis put Harry's shoes on their place, following the omega into the flat.

"H?" he called out for him. Louis noticed how Harry was feeling and he didn't want him to be alone on it.

He pushed the door from their bedroom open, relieving Harry snuggling up to Louis' grey adidas hoodie on their bed.

"Oh." Louis realized what was this about.

He went into the bathroom, bringing some of his already worn jumpers.

Harry pressed them to his chest as well, sniffing them into details.

He was rolling around the whole bed for some more time, sniffing Louis' scent from the clothes he had given him.

His dark greens met Louis' bright oceans multiple times.

"More clothes, hm? There is a whole closet of them." Louis pointed to the place where they had them stored.

Harry got up slowly, carefully, taking Louis' piles of t-shirts and jumpers to their bed. Louis watched as Harry began to build the nest.

He felt something in his chest as he watched how precisely the boy was building it.

Louis knew...

He knew Harry will be the best parent for their baby, the most caring omega.

•••
While Harry was nesting Louis was in the living room, unable to focus on his work.

"What the hell is going-" he cut himself off as an idea filled his head. He got up from his chair to look for his phone.

"Fuck, where is it?" suddenly he remembered he had left it in the pocket of his jacket.

When he got it out he went to his calendar, seeing exactly what he feared.

His rut was coming.

"Fuck, not now." he whined, already feeling it.
"What am I supposed to do?" he whined once again.

"I can't just- I can't-" he ran into the kitchen, his breathing becoming heavier and his eyes darker.

He grabbed a bottle of water and some granola bars, making his way into the bathroom where he locked himself. He honestly didn't know what he was thinking anymore.

He couldn't stay locked in the bathroom for four days, that wasn't possible due to many factors.

Louis' senses were quickly leaving him...

He could feel the omega's faint scent, breathing it in deeply.

"Omega." he whimpered quietly.

Although that Harry couldn't hear his words he could hear his alpha whine in his head. He could hear him pleade for Harry to come to him.

Harry was still in the middle of his nest when he sat up.

"Alpha?" he whispered after he heard a series of whines in his head.

'Here omega, right here.' he heard Louis again.

"Alpha." the boy got up, making his way towards the bathroom door. He breathed in sharply once the scent of his alpha became more distinct.

Harry grabbed the doorknob, but as he realized, it was locked.

"I want to help you alpha, please. H-help you." a sound of the lock could be heard and few moments later the door swang open.

Louis walked out, pressing Harry against the wall of the hallway, his lips making their way to his neck, marking him as his.

"Mine. Only mine." he grumbled.

"Yours." Harry closed his eyes, letting Louis nibble on his pale, sensitive skin.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello my lovely people.
I hope you are doing great. I am sorry for not making a more creative note, but I am pretty tired after today, both mentally and physically.

I wish you a lovely day/night full of happy thoughts.
Take care!<3

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 854 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
59.4K 1.8K 31
Louis is a small male omega. He is the only omega in his school. Louis' life is not easy as a male omega. And then there are 3 hot Alpha's, can they...
236K 9.1K 19
{Completed; 10.10.2019} Louis is a male omega. Omegas are the lowest ranked werewolves and there to pleas alphas and for breeding. But Louis can't ge...
55.3K 2.3K 13
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...