Teach Me || NaHyo

By 9YoursTruly6

"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one anot... More

Progolue
Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 8

352 17 6
By 9YoursTruly6

Jihyo's POV

It has been a whole week since I last came to work.

The effect of seeing Nayeon like that somehow struck me harder than I thought it would. It caused me to lock myself up for the first few days and pretty much do nothing else than lay in bed and sleep.

My mind was a mess and I didn't know what was left or right. 

Today, I finally decided to get properly dressed and go out of my apartment for a walk outside in the fresh air. My head had came out of the gutter because of the peaceful trip around the woods that laid nearby the place that I lived.

Free from people, only nature and animals that had surrounded me.

When I came home,  I cleaned up my room and apartment in a whole, by myself.

Yes, I did it by myself with no help.

It was when I was making my bed, that I got called by an anonymous number.

It was Seoul Hospital, the hospital where Nayeon was brought to, they had asked me if I could pick her up and bring her home, because she couldn't think of anyone else nearby that would do so. 

And of course, I said yes.

I haven't visited or heard anything from Nayeon ever since she was taken to the hospital, maybe the damage was too severe for her to contact me or anyone else.

It must've been if she looked so detached from what was happening when I was with her in the classroom. She didn't even make any whines or whimpers when she sat up, it was like her soul had left her body for the time being.

I hurriedly made my bed and then went to the front door to put my shoes on.

I wonder how she was doing right now, and if she still had that dissociated look in her eyes. If she'll be able to talk to me or refuses to do so for whatever reason.

---

The trip to the hospital went by quickly.

On the way there, I made sure to buy a bouquet of flowers for her, I just felt like that's the least I could do for her.

Perhaps she'll brighten up if she gets them. 

Who knows?

I walked into the hospital with the flowers in my hand, looking around mindlessly. This place was absolutely huge. If I were to yell, it'd echo all around.

My mind came back to the moment and my body went to the hospital desk, there was a woman sitting behind the desk- dressed up in her work clothing.

"Hello ma'am, how may I help you?" Was what she said when I stood infront of her nose. She looked me up and down with absolutely no shame, her eyes even lingering at my chest.

Well damn, that's straight forward. 

I shifted around uncomfortably on the spot where I stood and leaned my arms on the desk, "I'm here for Im Nayeon?" 

Her head nodded up and down before her fingers started to type on the keyboard.

I didn't expect to get checked out today, especially not at a hospital. 

How unprofessional could it get?

"Park Jihyo?" The words rolled off her tongue when she looked back up at me, a small grin visible on her face.

I really didn't like to get hit on, it made me feel all awkward and pressured. Like as if I asked for someone to compliment me with their words or eyes, I don't need it. 

I especially didn't need it now that I'm picking up Nayeon.

"Yep, that's me."

"You've got a beautiful name. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

I let out an agitated laugh and shook my head, "Could you please tell me the room that I need to go to?" 

This lady should be doing her job and not be hitting on the people that come around. 

I heard her let out a huff, showing that she was clearly bothered by the way I was putting her down. "Her room number is 207. If you need help finding it, I'd gladly come with you." 

"No, I'm okay. Thank you very much, have a nice day." The sentence left my mouth quickly and I walked off to the elevators, away from that woman.

Hopefully I'll never have to visit this place again and risk the chance of running into her.

I honestly really didn't know what floor room number 207 was on, but I'd rather be looking around for 20 minutes than let her lead me around.

Fortunately, a male doctor walked pass me just as I was about to press the button for the elevator. "Uhm, excuse me?" I called out to him and he looked over at me, smiling as he walked over.

"Yes, miss? Is there something I could do for you?" The doctor said in an appealing voice.

"I'm supposed to head up to number 207, but I don't know which floor that room is on. Could you perhaps tell me where I could find it?" I asked him and watched his reaction.

"Oh of course, it's on floor four, but I think it'd be more helpful if I were to take you there. People tend to get lost quite often on that department. I don't know if your visit is important or on a schedule?" The kind man said as he pressed in the button for the elevator to open before putting his hands behind his back. 

He looked familiar to me, I didn't know why. His facial features reminded me of someone, but I couldn't place it with anybody.

"I'm just here to pick someone up, she's a friend." I responded to his question and when the door opened, we both walked in. The doctor pushed the button for the fourth floor and we went up.

He looked around the room and eventually at me, but I decided to not look him in the eyes nor turn my head to him in the slightest bit. 

I really felt like we have met before, as if I have known him years ago. Perhaps he was a classmate of mine back in the day?

He looked like he was around my age, so I could be right in that. I hope I'll be able to recognize him later.

"Head right this way, ma'am.

The door had already opened up and he was waiting for me outside in the hall. "Sorry, I wasn't here with my thoughts." I excused myself and followed his lead to the room where Nayeon should be in.

I understood what he meant with that you could easily get lost in here, the layout was pretty bad. The main hall had divided into multiple ones and with that into even more halls.

I'm so glad I called out to him to help me with this, even though he was the one who suggested that he'd come with me.

"Here it is, room 207.

We stood at the door with number 207 on it.

Well then, here she is.

"Thank you a lot." I turned to him with a genuine smile on my lips.

We now stood infront of each other and both studied each other's faces. My eyes looked down to his chest, to his name tag specifically. When I got the time to take a glance at his name card, I was shocked.

Chou T.

Chou Tayang?

I felt my heartbeat pick up at the name. 

Chou, it couldn't be him, right? Then she must also-

My eyes looked back at his, and that's when I saw it. 

They had identical eyes, just the same, nothing was different. The same color, the same eyebrows, and exactly the same shape and expression.

"Well, I'll leave you to it, have a nice day." Tayang said and then left me there, standing with my back to the door. 

Did this mean that she was back?

No, right?

Just because he was here doesn't mean that she also was here, though they did both move away together.. this must just be a coincidence. 

I put my thoughts away and turned to the door. My hand reached for the handle and I opened the door.

~->                             •                              <-~

Nayeon's POV

I was ready to go home today, my time being here has finally came to an end. The hours felt like days and the days felt even longer.

Luckily the staff were very kind to me and so were other patients that laid in the same hall as me.

The time that I was here was great, aside from the first few days that I was here. The pain I felt was intolerable, but I pulled through, so all was fine.

I had gotten some clothing from the hospital for my leave, because my own clothing didn't seem comfortable enough for me at this time.

They gave me a pair of loose jeans and a printed t-shirt with Yoda on it. To be honest, it was a great and comfy outfit. I especially loved the Yoda on the shirt. The sneakers also fit me well.

At this point, I was sitting on my bed, looking out of the window at the world outside. I missed going to work, I missed the students and especially my home.

I wanted to feel the comfort of my own bed at night and be able to wake up to my alarm clock, just to get ready and go to work, and come back again in the evening. 

The opening of my door was what snapped me out of my deep thoughts. I quickly stood up and turned to the door to see Park enter with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. 

Were those for me?

"Ms Park!" I exclaimed happily and made my way over to her.

I was glad to see her. She was the first face I saw when I came back to consciousness that day, she was the one who was by my side right away and tried to comfort me. 

Even though I was detached, I understood what I saw but couldn't figure out what everything meant at that moment.

"Hello, Nayeon, how have you been?" I heard her say in a soft-spoken way, but yet somehow keeping her voice somewhat deep and sultry. 

As I stood infront of her, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in for a close hug. I really needed this right now, especially from her. I didn't know how to thank her yet, but I will see that in the future.

Her arms slowly wrapped around my waist as I felt her breathing stop.

"Thank you so much for being there with me in the classroom, you have no idea how much it meant to me that you held me and comforted me right then and there. I promise you that I will make it up to you, I don't know when or how, but I will." I said as I pulled away from her hug, looking her in the eyes. 

I still remember the concern on her face that day, she was trying so hard to relax me.

"Of course, I'm glad you feel better. You look much better too." The woman before me said as she looked me up and down. 

I admit it, I looked much better than a week ago. The bruises on my body were still there and probably will stay for another week or so, but my nose looked pretty much normal again. 

She gave me the bouquet of flowers with a radiant smile plastered on her face, "These are for you, I hope you like them." 

How sweet.

"These are beautiful, thank you, Jihyo." I softly said as I took them from her hands, admiring the beauty of the flowers. 

They were almost as beautiful as Jihyo herself.

Little did I know that she was thinking the same of me while she stared at me holding the flowers.

"Are you ready to go home?" Park spoke up after a little while. She looked around the room for any items that might've belonged to me. But the only thing that I had with me was my phone and clothes.

"I'm ready, yes. Let's go." 

And with that we left the room and soon enough the hospital

---

I was seated next to her in the car. She was driving to my apartment building, which was quite far away from the hospital we came out of. 

There was a comfortable silence present in the vehicle. The flowers were seated on my lap as I was looking out the window, recognizing certain buildings the closer we got to home.

"What were your injuries? I assumed you had a broken nose, but it doesn't look like that right now." Ms Park had asked me as I looked forward towards the road.

"I got diagnosed with a bruised nose and 3 bruised ribs, they said the nose would heal within 2 weeks, but the ribs might take about 6 weeks at most. They did tell me I was able to go back home and work, but that I'd have to avoid making sudden movements." I told her and heard her gasp.

It was shocking indeed. It was all done by one student, and with no real good reason either.

"My God, will you sue him?"

I shook my head, "No, I know what he did was extremely bad, but the kid's so young. If I sue him, it might ruin his chance on getting a job later in life." 

Jihyo stayed quiet after that, "Will you be able to drive to work with those 3 bruised ribs?"

I hope I can, or else I'd have to take the public transport. And that's where it's always busy, plus it just in general was unpleasant. 

"I'll see if I'm able to do so or else I'll just have to take the bus." I responded to her and looked over to her side.

She looked really attractive like this. Behind the steering wheel, eyes focused on the road, her exquisite side profile.

I must say, she was a real good-looking woman. It surprised me that she herself hasn't gotten a partner yet, especially with her kind and caring behavior right now.

Her head turned to me for a split second, "I wouldn't mind driving you either, I think we live like 10 minutes apart from each other." She suggested.

"You'd do that for me?" I asked her, astonished by the offer.

I imagine it would already be something for her to even pick me up from the hospital today, but for her to pick me up every morning and then also drive me back home? 

That's just noble.

"Of course, it doesn't bother me at all. I just have to set my alarm earlier and be out the door quicker than usual, but I'll be on time, I promise you." 

"Okay, thank you, again." I said and smiled to myself, feeling a tingling in my cheeks. 

---

"Will I see you on Monday morning then? Infront of my door, at 8:00, not a minute later." I asked her, wanting to make sure that she understood what she had signed up for, for probably 5 weeks long.

"Yes, ma'am!" She said in a serious tone, but couldn't hide the smile that was making its way on her face, which accented her eyes.

This woman.

"Alright, I'll see you then, Park."

"Until Monday, Im."

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 394 8
What if they're real? Or what if it's just fan service? Are they really dating each other? Or are they dating different people? Based on true events...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

211K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
7.9K 350 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...
1.4M 36.1K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...