Teach Me || NaHyo

By 9YoursTruly6

"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one anot... More

Progolue
Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 7

349 14 0
By 9YoursTruly6

Chaeyoung's POV

It has been a whole week since the attack on Ms Im and neither her or Ms Park had came to school.

It's not like I expected Ms Im to come to school any time soon. She was beat the Hell out of, I saw it with my very own eyes. The memories of her cries and the blood that was spilled still haunted my mind and even my dreams at times.

I do find it weird that Ms Park hasn't come to school yet, though. I know that she was the one to find Nayeon like that in the first place and that she had seen the state she was in.

We- the students, didn't get to see her face. Which probably was for the better.

Perhaps Ms Park and Ms Im had a close relationship with each other behind closed doors, and that was the reason as to why she hasn't come to school yet. She was recovering from seeing her friend like that.

The assault on Ms Im has been the school's main topic for a whole week already. Some people have claimed that she had died in the ambulance while others say that she was recovering in the hospital right now.

I just hope she's okay in general, alive and breathing.

It was the end of third period and most people were heading outside. The weather was nice today and it wasn't chilly at all. The sun was shining and the sky was clear.

Mina and Dahyun had picked me up from class and walked with me outside to the gardens, where Momo and Sana were. The two best friends were sitting on a bench near the fountain in the middle of the flower fields.

What shocked me was the way that they were sitting.

The brunette was seated ontop of Momo's lap with her arms around her neck. Not quite something that best friends would do, in my opinion. But perhaps it's just their way of doing things.

"SaMo!" Dahyun yelled before she dashed towards the two Japanese girls and jumped onto the both of them.

What a child she was. The three were now in the most uncomfortable position they could ever be in.

Momo was under the two, seated awkwardly with her arms between Dahyun, Sana and herself. Sana was straddling one of Momo's legs, with her own leg trapped between the older Japanese's legs. And Dahyun was the one keeping them in place, her arms enveloped both Momo's head and Sana's neck while her legs were wrapped around both of their waists.

It looked like they were playing a game of Twister.

Mina and I gazed at one another and shared a small laugh.

One thing that I've noticed is that Dahyun really liked to share skinship with Sana and Momo. There were moments where she herself was seated on their laps, their arms wrapped around her waist as she relaxed into her personal chairs.

But the two didn't seem to mind it at all, actually, I'm convinced that they liked it. Or else they wouldn't allow Dahyun to do it.

"C'mon, I'll let you sit on my lap, Chaeyoung." Mina said as she sat down, patting her lap for me as invitation.

I was slightly stunned by what Mina had just said, I didn't know if she meant to get revenge on the other three friends or was serious about it.

But it couldn't hurt if I were to sit down, right?

My eyes travelled to the bunch beside the blonde who were still tangled up with each other.

I looked back at Mina and she nodded. My body moved forward towards her and I sat down on her lap, instantly feeling her arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer against her. It was a new sensation for me, I had never sat down on someone's lap before.

I liked it.

Mina's pulled me even closer than I thought was possible, her head leaning on my shoulder and I could feel her eyes on the side of my face, inspecting me.

Everything around me was perceived ten times stronger than usual.

The feeling of her warm breath fanning against the skin of my neck, her delicate hands rubbing up and down the sides of my body and the movement of her legs going up and down as I sat on her lap.

What the heck was going on?

My eyes looked to the side and my head also turned with them, now facing Mina fully. Her alluring eyes were staring into my own. The wind was carrying her hair as a smile slowly formed upon her lips, she looked like an angel from this close.

My breath hitched as I noticed that her eyes had moved down to my lips, staring vehemently at them.

"Dahyun, Sana, get off please! You two are squishing me under here, I'm begging you!"

We both snapped out of our little moment when we heard Momo's wail.

"Fine! Then I'll just sit on Mina's lap." Was what the redhead said before getting off the two and turning to her girlfriend.

My eyes met Dahyun's.

And God, did she look irritated.

I opted on getting off of Mina's lap, but surprisingly she kept me on her.

The Korean huffed and crossed her arms before walking off to go back inside. I felt remorseful for her, but perhaps she was being just a little bit too clingy to Mina.

Dahyun already gets somewhat mad when Mina even sits next to me, so I could imagine how this made her feel.

"She'll calm down soon enough, no need to worry." Mina said as her girlfriend was out of view.

---

"Hey Chaeyoung, what do you think about coming to my party upcoming Friday? It's a public party for all students of the school, but I really want you to be there specifically. You seem like a party girl to me." Sana had told me in the middle of a conversation.

There was no doubt that I would be going. I have always loved to go out and party with people, just to stay up till late in the night even though I never had many opportunities to do so. "There will be drinks, if you know what I mean." She added.

Oh, I'm definitely going to that party.

"Oh you bet I'll be coming to your party, just text me the details later and I'll make sure I am free to join." I responded and received an excited squeal from her.

She's such a happy pill.

"Isn't Chaeyoung too young to be drinking? How will she get home in the middle of the night if she drank alcohol, she might get kidnapped, y'know?" The oldest of us said and we turned to face her.

Momo did have a point, I was only 16 years old. But a little drinking couldn't hurt, it's not like I was going to be completely wasted by the end of the night.

"You guys can stay the night, I don't mind, we have a lot of spare bedrooms either way. My parents are away for a week because they said they had important business meetings they had to attend to outside of Korea." The party planner said.

This just got even better! Free food, free drinks and a place to stay at?

"You're amazing, Sana. Literally!" I exclaimed and side hugged the girl, I couldn't wait until it was Friday.

---

It was the last hour of the day and I'm in history class along with Dahyun beside me. She hasn't talked to me at all since break.

I wouldn't blame her, I'd get pissed off and jealous too if I were to see her sitting on my girlfriend.

I don't even understand why Mina had done that infront of Dahyun, even in general I didn't understand why she would've done that. She was holding me firmly against her- her breath against my neck was absolutely nerve wrecking.

And her eyes, it was like she was trying to look into my soul. And I know that she got a glimpse, but I didn't know exactly of what.

I peered over at the girl beside me. She was busy writing something in her notebook.

The guilt had come over me once again. I didn't like how things were between us right now, the silence.

It's like we're strangers.

As a matter of fact, Dahyun and I got along very well. We share quite some similarities in hobbies and things we are interested in. We even hang out at times after school and play games. The both of us were great when we we're with each other, but when others were around- specifically Mina, that just is forgotten.

And that really bugged me, because I'd love to improve the friendship I had with Dahyun.

I attempted to break the stillness between us by tapping her on the arm, but she ignored me.

So I did it again, harder this time.

No success.

"Dubs.."

No response.

"Dubu."

Was she seriously going to act like this?

"Kim Dahyun."

An annoyed sigh left her mouth as she turned her head, she looked pissed.

"Listen, I'm really sorry for what happened between Mina and I this morning. You know it meant nothing, it was just a hug. I get it if you took it in a different way than it was, but I want you to know that-"

"Just leave Mina alone."

Huh?

"What do you mean?" I murmured and looked at her with a dazzled face.

Her body turned to mine and she looked me straight in the eyes, "Leave my Mina alone." She said again, but much more serious this time.

There was no hint of a joke on her face and her stare was distant. "I don't want you to touch her whatsoever, you dare lay a finger on her and you'll have nine instead of ten."

Wow, okay then.

I looked at her in disbelief before turning back towards the teacher, not paying any attention to her this whole lesson.

Who was she to tell me who to touch or not, nobody in that case.

---

We ignored each other till the very end of class.

Until we were all at the gates of school.

Dahyun was clinging onto Mina like she would die if she were to let go of the blonde.

"Will we see each other again at the park tomorrow morning, Chae?" Mina had asked me.

Mina and I had the routine of meeting up in the park before school and then heading there together since we didn't live too far apart from each other.

Dahyun's glare was scaring me. Perhaps I should play it safe, for now. She threatened to cut off my fingers one way or another, and I didn't know what this girl was capable of.

"Uhm, sorry I can't be there tomorrow, Mina. I have to walk my dog first before heading to school." I lied and right away, an evil grin made its way onto Dahyun's face.

What is her problem?

"Oh, that's unfortunate. Well, I'll see you at school then!" She said and walked away with Dahyun under her arm.

"We should also get going, Sana. Or else we'll be late for your nail appointment." Momo said to her best friend when she looked at her, but Sana seemed confused.

"Nail appointment, which nail appointment? My next appointment is next week." She said and studied Momo's face, "O-Oh! Yes, my nail appointment, of course. How stupid could I be, I can't count these days." Sana laughed and rubbed the back of her neck.

The black haired girl shook her head, "All that falling must be doing some bad stuff on your brain." Momo laughed with her and looked at me, "You know how clumsy she is.. she trips over her own feet."

These two are so odd at times.

"Well, I won't hold you two from it. I'll see you girls tomorrow, see ya!" I waved them goodbye as we took our ways.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.9K 30
Their life off camera is far from being as perfect as it is on camera. They all have their struggles, their feelings, and more importantly, their sec...
100K 3.8K 46
{COMPLETED} Mina the girl who sticks to herself doesn't want to get involved with any of the other girls who are 'popular' they don't see things like...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
8K 350 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...