🌸ᴍʏ α΄˜Κ€ΙͺΙ΄α΄„α΄‡κœ±κœ±πŸŒΈ ʜ.ɒʏᴇᴏɴɒ-ꜱᴜ x...

By Tanjirolovesme

To be honest I made this as a joke so I don't expect you to read it. But if you do read then thank you. God b... More

Chapter 1: Chaos
Chapter 2: The argument
Chapter 3: The mess
Chapter 4: Where is Su-hyeok?
Chapter 5: Welfie
Chapter 6: Confession
Chapter 7: Infected but saved
Chapter 8: Backstabber
Chapter 9: Humbie
Chapter 10: Min Eun-ji
Chapter 11: Lost.
Chapter 12: Apology
Chapter 13: Probably our last greetings
Chapter 15: Hope?
Chapter 16: Childhood
Chapter 17: Loud
Chapter 18: Carts
Chapter 19: Anger
Chapter 20: Gwi-nam
Chapter 21: Survived
Chapter 22: Camp

Chapter 14: SOS

1.2K 49 8
By Tanjirolovesme

Y/n's Pov

"We need to leave now. We can't stay here any longer." Nam-ra suggested. "We can't go outside there's zombies out there." Na-yeon protested. " Music!" On-jo shouted in excitement as everyone looked at her.

"Sorry. But I know what we can do." She pointed at the camera. "So you see, we're going to have to build a tall barricade here, and then lure them in with music and use instruments too." She pace back and forth explaining her plan.

"If we leave the door open, they'll follow the music in. Once it's clear, we take the back door up to the roof."

"Okay, so if I'm getting what you're saying, we have to stack desks ,chairs etc so we could find in the middle here then open the front door and run out through the back door, Am I getting it right? " I asked. "Not quite, we need more room on this side."

"And why is that?" Dae-su asked. "We have quite the average of us here and there is a lot of zombies."

"Ah... She sucks at school but she's pretty smart."

"Hey!"

"Don't worry it's a compliment." Cheong-san said." I see nothing wrong with it. Let's give it a shot." Miss Park agreed. "Also we have a TV too. "We should be able to connect it and make it louder. I will have to look for the cord though. " Joon-yeong said.

"Hey, can you help me look, Ji-min?"

"Sure."

Everyone got to work trying to build a barricade while Nam-ra came up to me.

"Hey, Y/n."

"Yeah?"

She took out her name tag out of her pocket and gave it to me. I looked at her in confusion while she had a faint smile on her face. "Think of it as a thank you from me to you." Then she walk away.

Okay, what am I gonna do with this?

I put it in my pocket and focus on what I was doing.

         🌸🌸🌸

"Alright. I think this is good enough." Miss Park announced as we finish put up the barricade. We went over the over side where we are going to push the zombies but Gyeong-su and Eun-ji stayed back. " Why aren't you guys coming?"

"Well we need someone to open the door." They went up to door and waited for us to get ready. 

𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦... 𝘵𝘸𝘰... 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

They open the door to zombies coming in. They ran over to our side to help push the zombies back while Woo-jin was looking out to tell us when the cost is clear. We started making loud sounds so that more zombies could come. until it was getting very hard to hold the barricade since there were so many of them.

" Dae-su, Gyeong-su and Na-yeon. You guys have very loud voices. Do you think you can shout very loud so more zombies could come?" Miss Park asked.

Gyeong-su sighed before shouting. Hey! You zombie motherfuckers over here!" Dae-su and Na-yeon joined." Louder guys, Louder."

"Stupid zombies!"

"Motherfuckers!"

"Die all of you!"

The barricade was getting very hard to handle now but I'm holding on. One  zombie started to climb up to get me but Gyeong-su knock it back down. "Woo-jin, how is it out there?" I asked." Not yet there's more still coming."

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘪𝘵. 

"It's not going to hold up any longer!" Hyo-ryung said. We had to focus on pushing the zombies down and holding up the barricade. "Clear! It's clear we can leave now." Hyo-ryung went out first then Ji-min, Joon-yeong, Nam-ra, Na-yeon, Miss Park and On-jo. "Hey, Y/n let go. You can go." Gyeong-su said. I hesitantly let go and follow On-jo  and the others with Eun-ji behind me. I look back and see Gyeong-su and the rest following behind.

We run upstairs to the roof with zombies behind." I know someone who is on the roof." Eun-ji announced. "Okay."  

As we reached to the door Eun-ji knock on it." Hey, Chul-soo. Open the door it's me Eun-ji." But the door didn't open." Hello, Chul-soo open the door."

"Eun-ji are you sure he's up here?"

Chul-soo! Open the fucking door!"

The door still didn't open. Eun-ji started banging on the door harder and harder. Gyeong-su tried help by kicking down the door but he suddenly stop. "Gyeong-su, what's wrong?"  He put his hand to his ear.

"They're coming."

"What?!" Na-yeon started to panic as she tried to help Gyeong-su and Eun-ji break down the door. Cheong-san and Su-hyeok and the others  stayed back to help fight the zombies. I heard a argument going on behind me. I turn around and saw Gwi-nam. 

He smirked at me. "Long time no see Cheong-san, Y/n." He grabbed me by my neck and squeeze it tightly trying to bite me but Nam-ra hold him by his neck. "What the-"

"Why didn't you die?" Her eye was bloody red as her grip around his neck tightened. She throw him down to the zombies and stared at her hand in shock. I went over to her and pat her back. "It's okay." 

Gyeong-su and Eun-ji finally burst through the door. Su-hyeok and Cheong-san pushed the zombies back downstairs and followed us outside. As we ran outside there was a chopper flying away. 

"Hey!"

"Over here!"

"We're here!"

"Help!"

But they couldn't hear us as they flew further away from us. We gave up since their too far away to hear us." Chul-soo knew we were here and still went without us." Eun-ji said angrily. Hyo-ryung started crying as Miss Park tried to comfort her. "Mom... Dad..." She continued to cry.

There was a loud bang coming from the door that we came through from but we know who it is. Gwi-nam continued to bang on the door until he gave up and went away.  "He's gone." 

Miss Park told us to make an SOS sign in case the chopper came back. "What does SOS mean?"

"It's a distress signal."

"I know that. But what does it stand for?"

"It doesn't stand for anything SOS is just SOS."

"That makes no sense."

"That's just how it is. It has no meaning."

Dae-su went to ask Miss Park and Nam-ra what SOS means. "Why would you do th-"

"Is it true that SOS means nothing?"

"What? You don't believe me ethier, Y/n?" On-jo asked.

I shrugged and walk away." The sun is about to set. Let's start a fire." On-jo said to the others. 

As we were using sticks to make a fire a memory came to my head. "Hey, Nam-ra. I saw you smoking behind the school one time do you still have that lighter on you?" Nam-ra's eyes widened as she walk up to me. "If we weren't in a zombie apocalypse I would have sent you to the office for invasion of privacy." She said jokingly and gave me the lighter. 

               🌸🌸🌸

It was getting dark but still no rescuers came." Dae-su." Su-hyeok called. "Yes?" 

"How was your audition?"

"They told me to lose weight."

"But your such a good singer weight doesn't matter." Miss Park said.

"Hey, can you sing a song for us? I want to hear." Gyeong-su said.

"Forget it. I don't want to sing." 

"But I do like your voice." I said.

"You do?"

"Yep."

Dae-su cleared his throat and started singing.🎶 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 12 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺🎶 As he continued to sing I felt a hand wrapping around my shoulder rocking me side to side but I already know who it is. 

We started joining Dae-su singing along.🎶 𝘈 𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘝, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤.🎶 I felt another hand hold mine. I look to my side to see Na-yeon with a smile on her face. 

After we finished it was silence for a while then On-jo asked Nam-ra a question. "When did you start smoking?" Nam-ra looked hesitant but she still answered." Since the eighth grade. I had no friends and no outlet to relieve stress."

"Did you ever need a friend?"

"I'm not sure.I can't tell."

"But you've always put up a wall. You always wore earphones and never said a word. Was it because you didn't like us?"

There was a pause until Nam-ra answered." I never disliked you guys. I just...didn't have any friends."

"To be honest. I didn't really like you. Because I thought you didn't talk to us because we were beneath you." Hyo-ryung admitted. "To be honest there were times when I wished you weren't around." Joon-yeong also admitted." But aren't you guys close? You're the top students in our school." Ji-min said. 

"That's why I hated her. No matter how hard I tried, I'm always second. But it's okay now. I think I was able to come in second thanks to Nam-ra." 

"Hey. Second place is good too. I can't even come 20th in our class. Right?"

Hey, Don't compare yourself to Joon-yeong." Hyo-ryung said to Dae-su.

"I was just saying. Why do you always jump down my throat when I say something? What? Do you like me?"

Hyo-ryung hit his shoulder. "Screw you."

 I'll put it out there for you. I like someone else. So you don't like me?" Dae-su asked. "I don't like you, okay?"

"Dae-su, do you like anyone?" Gyeong-su asked. 

"He is a total freak." Woo-jin said while Su-hyeok pointed at him. "He likes Woo-jin's sister."

"You mean Ha-ri? Ha-ri from archery?" I asked. Su-hyeok nodded." Wow, you're insane." Ji-min said." I go crazy when I'm in love. She's like a cupid in my eyes." I smiled while Woo-jin was trying to shut him up. "If we get out of here alive, I'll tell my sister."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah. To shoot and kill you." Woo-jin laughed. As the two had their playful fight Dae-su suddenly asked Miss Park if she liked any of the teachers at the school.

Miss Park looked at him for second before pinching his cheek very hard. "Don't you know it's very rude to ask a teacher about their personal life?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Miss Park. Please stop." She let him go and sighed. "It's so nice to a have friends once in a while" Eun-ji said." Yeah, that's true." Na-yeon agreed throwing a piece of wood in the fire I created. 

"I didn't really have anything to say. I wouldn't really know... but I feel like I made friends." Nam-ra looked at both On-jo and me. I smiled but something came to my mind. "Gyeong-su." He turn to look at me. "Is it true what you said back there when we were in the music room? About marrying me someday, Is it true?" He smiled and look down. "Well, do you want it to be true?"

"I don't know." I started playing with my hair out of nervousness." Well, we're not at that stage yet so why worry about it now." He stretched his arms while I took out something out of the pocket of my skirt. "Here." I put my name tag in his hand. "Why?"

"Keep it. If we're ever apart you'll know I'm always with you." He hold on to it tight and kiss my forehead." Thank you, Y/n. I love you."

"I love you too." Gyeong-su slowly lean in pressing his lips on mine as I kissed back. Before it could go any further Dae-su break it up." Okay, we get it. Save that for when we get out of here." Gyeong-su glared at him.  "On-jo and I.... "Cheong-san paused. I just...I just want some water."

"Be completely honest, Cheong-san. Do you like someone?" Dae-su asked. Everyone looked at him waiting for him to answer. "Yes, I do."

"Really? Who is the lucky girl?" On-jo asked." N-No one."

"Come on, tell me. Who is she? Do I know her?"

"It's you. I like you, On-jo."

On-jo looked taken back and chuckled nervously." Hey, stop that. I know you're joking. Hey, everyone he's just kidding. We've been friends and neighbors since kindergarten." Of course we didn't believe that. 

"I'm not joking. I've liked you every day for past 12 years. Since we were six."

"Dosen't that seem familiar?" Gyeong-su whispered in my ear. On-jo got up and walk to the balcony of the roof." Cheong-san, go and comfort her." I said and he nodded then went to her. While the two were talking over at the balcony the rest of the group started talking about them while Gyeong-su rest his head on my shoulder but his head immediately shot back up so did Eun-ji. "What's wrong?"

"Someone is coming."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.2K 22
ν•œ 번만 λ‚˜λ₯Ό λ―Ώμ–΄ μ£Όλ©΄ μ•ˆ 될까? (Can't you trust me once?) Gwinam X OC This book is a fanfic of All of us are dead. Started: 9th February, 2022 Ended: 28th Febr...
7.5K 134 7
πŸ’Œ: hey to the reader who's taking a look at this. thank you for checking this story out, I appreciate it. I already wrote this series in my Instagra...
366K 10.8K 46
A girl named Y/n L/n who's cold towards anyone and everyone no matter who you are or what you've done for her She's incredibly smart and has extremel...
8.5K 463 15
❝ π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘›'𝑑 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’. ❞ ❉ 𝐴 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ 𝑠𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 π‘€β„Žπ‘œ 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 β„Žπ‘œπ‘π‘’ 𝑖𝑛 π‘’π‘Žπ‘β„Ž π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’οΏ½...