After The Run Away: Jason McC...

BMcCann6 द्वारा

This is the third book to Don't Fall For The Criminal! It's been five years since Jason, Mackenzie, their chi... अधिक

After The Run Away- Jason McCann - Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - Meet Me At Lacey Hotel
Chapter 3 - I'm Never Leaving You
Chapter 4 - Not Normal
Chapter 5 - New York
Chapter 6 - We're Going Home
Chapter 7 - Trust Me
Chapter 8 - Am I Dreaming?
Chapter 9 - Just A Little Longer
Chapter 10 - Excuse After Excuse
Chapter 11 - The New Teacher
Chapter 12 - In The Club
Chapter 13 - Lies
Chapter 14 - This Is A Nightmare
Chapter 15 - Tell Me Everything
Chapter 16 - Don't Blame Yourself
Chapter 17 - Pictures
Chapter 18 - Please Remember Soon
Chapter 19 - Through The Motions
Chapter 20 - Dug Up Memories
Chapter 21 - You Remember?
Chapter 22 - Perfect Timing
Chapter 23 - Get Out
Chapter 24 - Please
Chapter 25 - I Just Need You
Chapter 26 - Merry Christmas
Chapter 27 - As I Am
Chapter 28 - New Years
Chapter 29 - No One Is To Blame
Chapter 30 - This Is Awful
Chapter 31 - Surprise
Chapter 32 - See You Again
Chapter 33 - I Never Believed Until Now
Chapter 34 - The Past
Chapter 35 - This Is Too Much
Chapter 36 - How Did We Not Know?
Chapter 37 - The Day
Chapter 38 - Valentines Day
Chapter 39 - Great News
Chapter 40 - Hello McCann
Chapter 41 - Ava
Chapter 42 - This Is Bullshit
Chapter 43 - Why Does Everyone Keep Saying That?
Chapter 44 - Cars And Art
Chapter 45 - Dream
Chapter 46 - The Big Day
Chapter 47 - Tell Me
Chapter 48 - Stressed And Worried
Chapter 49 - It's Fine, I'm Fine
Chapter 50 - Honesty
Chapter 51 - I Just Miss You
Chapter 52 - Three Days
Chapter 54 - Another Missed Appointment
Chapter 55 - What Now?
Chapter 56 - What's Wrong?
Chapter 57 - I Missed You
Chapter 58 - High
Chapter 59 - Its All Ours

Chapter 53 - I Need Him

269 9 8
BMcCann6 द्वारा

A few hours have passed and I have not left my room. I've ignored anyone who has tries to come in here. I just have no words for anyone.

Drew is in here now though. I only let him in obviously. We have been sitting on my bed watching this cartoon for the last hour. He also has homework, but I told him we can watch some tv first. Only because I need time to just think. You would think a few hours was enough, but it's not right now.

I want Jason. I need him here. The thought of something bad happening to him is driving me crazy. All I want to know is if he's okay. This isn't right. My mind is everywhere. My head is pounding.

"Mommy" I heard Drew's little voice. I looked over at him with a forced smile.

"Yeah, baby?" I answered him quietly.

"You don't hear aunt Gigi at the door?" He asked me confused.

"I'm sorry, I spaced out." I said and he just gave me a small smile before facing the tv again. I got up and walked over to the door. I unlocked it then opened the door half way. "Hi" I said to her and she walked in squeezing between me and the door frame.

"You can lock it again, but I'm staying in here" she said and walked over to the bed after giving me a smile. I chuckled and locked the door again. "What are we watching?" She asked as she sat on the other side of Drew.

"I don't know. It is new" Drew answered her.

"Is it funny?" She asked as I sat on the bed back where I was before.

"Yeah" Drew answered her and he leaned his head onto me. I began to smile. The love for your child is such an amazing thing. He's my happiness.

"Tell Aunt Gigi what we were talking about before we put the show on." I said to him and he picked up his head and quickly looked over at Gigi. She smiled down at him.

"I said I want to have a baby sister." He told her. Her jaw dropped a little.

"You think it's a baby girl in there? I think it's a baby boy" Gigi said back to him.

"I want a sister, but if it is a baby boy that is good too." Drew said with a smile. I put my hand on his head.

"You're so cute, babes" I said then removed my hand. "We will find out in a month and a half. We can have a cute gender reveal in the back yard with the family" I told them both.

"That sounds great." Gigi said nodding.

"Did you have that for me?" Drew asked as he titled his head looking at me. Oh god. I looked over at Gigi who looked at me with her eyebrows raised. I know what we are both thinking. I can't exactly tell him. I looked back over at him.

"I did not. We were getting ready to move here so I- we found in the doctors room" I said to him. I can't exactly tell him that I found out in the hospital by myself, also I didn't ask for the gender, where my husband was playing mute fucking with all of us just to fool the law so we can run away to where we are now and it was one of the most stressful parts of my life. So I think what I said was just fine. I looked over at Gigi who nodded almost as if she knew what I was thinking. "Anyway what time is it?" I changed the subject as I reached for my phone.

"It is not home work time" I heard Drew say with a giggle. I put my phone down and looked over at him.

"Oh yes it is" I said as I grabbed him and he started to giggle. "I let you watch a lot of tv before homework. Now it's time to get it over with, silly" I told him and he smiled up at me.

"Fine. But only if Aunt Gigi helps me because she's a teacher" he said causing Gigi and I to laugh.

"I'll help while mommy sees what we are having for door because I'm hungry" Gigi said back and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Okay, I'll ask the guys" I said then Drew climbed off of me.

"Where's your homework, Buddy?" Gigi asked as she got out of the bed. I got off too and shoved my phone in my pocket.

"In my room" Drew answered her as he climbed out of the bed too.

"I'm going to decided what we are having for dinner with the guys then I'll come back up here" I told Gigi. She nodded and smiled.

"Take your time. I got the little one" she said with she followed him out of the room. I'm so grateful to have everyone around me helping. I feel like I could go crazy. Where is Jason? I need him. I need to make sure he is okay. For all we know, he could not be okay. I just want to know if he's okay.

In three days, it's suppose to be the day he comes home. So am I just suppose to sit around and wait for the next three days to see if he walks through the door?

I took a deep breath before walking out of my room. I walked down the stairs and heard everyone in the living room, but I walked into the kitchen first. I saw some dishes in the sink so I decided I'm going to wash them real quick. I rolled up my sleeves as I stood in front of the sink. I turned the water on and started to clean the first dish I picked up.

"Hey" I jumped thinking I was hearing Jason, only looking over to see Justin walk in slowly. I rolled my eyes and turned back around to continue cleaning the dishes.

"I sobered up and I just want to talk. It's my turn to say sorry." I heard his voice getting closer. I ignored him and kept doing what I was doing. Then I felt him right next to me. "Please" he begged in a low tone. Again, he's close to me.

"No. Can you just leave me alone?" I said loudly and frustrated to him as I looked over at him. He looked down at me waiting for me to change my mind.

"What's going on?" I heard Johnson's voice. Justin backed away from me quickly.

"Nothing" I answered as I continued to do the dishes.

"You were acting weird before, now you're telling him to leave you alone. What happened before?" I now heard Travis talk.

"Nothing. Nothing happened" Justin mumbled.

"What was that?" I heard Johnson say. He sounds annoyed already. I put down the dishes and looked over at Justin. He glared at me before looking over at Johnson. I turned around to see Johnson and Travis staring at Justin like they know something is up.

"Nothing" Justin spoke louder.

"Why were you standing so close to her like that?" Travis asked him as he crossed his arms.

"Guys, it's fine" I said quietly, but loud enough for them to hear it. Then I put my head down and tried to walk out of the room, but Travis blocked me in.

"What did he do?" Travis asked me as I looked up at him. I looked over at Justin to see him looking at me with pleasing eyes, he probably doesn't want me to say anything knowing it will cause problems. I looked back up at Travis.

"Nothing" I repeated then quickly walked passed him. Maybe it's best I don't tell anyone. I don't want Jason to hate his brother. Justin was drunk, doesn't make it right, but he wouldn't have done that sober. I don't think. Well, I hope not.

"Hey Mack" I heard Hunters voice.

"Oh hey" I heard Cameron's voice too.

"Hi" I said without looking at them then I walked out the back door. I need to be alone. I shut the door behind me and slowly started to head towards the back of my yard.

"Hey!" I heard behind me as I heard the back door shut. I ignored it because I feel like I'm going to start crying. "Mackenzie" I heard Hunters voice and what sounded like him running towards me. I turned around as I stopped walking. "Where you going?" He asked in a concerned voice. "Come inside, we can all watch something o-or make dinner" he suggested. I shook my head.

"I want to be alone, Hunter" I quietly told him.

"No, come on, we are all here for you, Mack." He said back and I shook my head.

"I know that, but I just-" I stopped to take a deep breath before I start really crying. "I just want to be alone and get fresh air and just think about Jason being okay. It's nothing against you guys. I appreciate you guys, it's just right now I would like to just take a walk and be alone." I explained to him and he nodded.

"Okay. We will be here waiting for you to get back" he said and then I nodded and turned back around. I continued to walk until I got off of my yard and onto the trail between the trees that lead to the beach. Now that I'm alone, I let out all the tears I have been holding in. I kept walking as I sobbed.

"Where are you Jason?" I quietly asked through my cries. I got to the beach and just sat down in the sand. I crossed my arms over my knees and leaned my head on my arms as I cried.

**Johnson's P.O.V**

I sighed loudly as I sat in Jason's chair in his office.

"Fuck man" I quietly said as I shook my head.

"Do you have a bad feeling about Jason?" Travis asked me as he paced the room.

"I don't know" I answered him as I rubbed my eye. "I'm not sure what to even think" I added as I shrugged and then shook my head.

"Do you think Justin made a move on Mackenzie?" He asked as he stopped pacing and sat down across from me.

"It's a possibility. He was standing too close. Two more inches and his body would have been pressed against hers." I made a point and he nodded.

"When she walked out of the guest bedroom, where she was talking to him, she looked a little shaken up. I tried to ask if everything was okay, she said yes, but rushed into her room. I checked in on Justin and he was drunk then went into the shower" Travis told me and I looked at him confused.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief. He nodded. "That's fucking weird" I said back.

"Exactly" He said back quietly.

"We need to find McCann. What the fuck do we do?" I asked him as I put my elbows on the table and crossed my arms.

"Maybe we can see if we can somehow find Sams number and try to call him. I-I don't know what else. Cameron tried to track Jason's number, but for some reason it's untraceable." He told me as he leaned back against the chair.

"We have to try to keep Mackenzie relaxed. She's pregnant, she can not be over stressing." I said and he sighed.

"That's going to be hard"

"Yup" I agreed nodding. "I told her I would take her to her doctors appointment tomorrow, but now she doesn't want to go without Jason. But she has to go to make sure everything okay." I told him and his eyes widened a bit.

"I think we should just take her" He said to me.

"Yeah. We should. She needs to go" I put my head in my hands and groaned.

This is insane. Where the fuck is Jason? God, it's like every time she is pregnant there is an issue. First time, it was him being in that damn hospital. Now this...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

717K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...
Don't Leave Lenja द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

121 1 11
I love but I hate you too I saw everything I saw the look in your eye it's ironic though you're the one that messed up cause when you screwed him you...
Psycho brienicole द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

7.6M 256K 70
Katie is a psychologist for criminals, and is very good at her job. But what happens when she is faced with a new challenge that is Jason McCann, Am...
4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...