Married to the poor guy

By nemoffics

A story where y/n belongs to a rich family and the only daughter . She is a spoiled brat and only values mone... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Final
Epilogue

14

5.2K 342 16
By nemoffics

'Hope you like it '

He said and left. You opened the dress and your eyes glittered. It was a beautiful white and yellow dress. It was so beautiful.

Wow.

You said looking at the dress. You have gone through all the dresses bought by your parents but you liked the one which jimin bought the most. So you decided to wear it. You looked yourself in the mirror .

His taste is amazing.

You went outside and jimin was surprised to see you in that dress. He never thought you would chose the dress he bought over your parents choice.

He looked at you up and down. You blushed under his gaze. Butterflies were woken up in your stomach.

'Beautiful.'

He murmured and you read his lips and you understood what he said. All you wanted was to see him happy and he was happy.

'Wow y/n you look beautiful. But I didn't bring this one.'

Your mom said

'Jimin bought me this and I liked it very much.'

You said tucking your hair behind your ear. Jimins heart was doing flips by your words.

Time skip;

You guys were having lunch which was made my jimin.

'Daebak. You cook so amazing jimin.
'
Your parents praised him while you felt so proud.

'Mom try this. Y/n made this.'

He said placing the omelette you made on your parents plate. They ate it. You were anticipating nervously for their answer while he gave you a assuring smile.

'Wow we didn't know our daughter would cook this better.'

They said and you felt so proud of yourself at that moment. And all thanks to jimin.

Time skip;

It's evening now. After lunch you all had sat together and spend some time. You were so happy and thankful to jimin.

'It's getting late. We will go now.'

Your dad said.

'Stay over tonight.'

Jimin stopped your parents.

'No son. I have an important meeting to attend tomorrow. I can't stay.'

'Oh okay.'

'Bye eomma, bye appa I will miss you. '

You said while they were leaving. You and jimin went out to send them off.

'Y/n honey come here.'

Your mom said taking you aside.

'You have changed a lot y/n.'

'No eomma I didn't.'

You were stubborn to accept the change.

'We bought all the things you loved. But by seeing them your eyes didn't light up like before. You chose the dress jimin bought for you. You also started cooking. Y/n, the way you speak to us also changed honey.'

Your mom said making you realise that you are really changing. But you were so stubborn to accept it.

'You may not realise it but you are changing. And we are proud of your change. You are so lucky to have jimin in your life.'

She said looking at jimin who was talking to your dad while laughing. A smile crept on your lips automatically seeing him so happy.

'Don't do anything that you will regret y/n. Jimin is a great guy. Take care honey.'

She said caressing your head. You nodded your head and bid your parents goodbye.

It's been few months. Jimin and you have become close. Sure, you missed your luxury life but you didn't hated this life neither. Even though he was poor he still tried his best to keep you happy. And the way he was trying to make you happy impressed you.

'Unnie what are you doing?'

You asked your neighbour who came to your garden asking for green leafy vegetables. She was plucking spinach leaves.

'Can't you see I m plucking them?'

She chuckled at you.

'No, Unnie I meant what are you going to do with these?'

'Ohhhh. I m gonna make sigeumchi -Namul (Korean side dish which is made with spinach leaves). It's my husband's favourite. I m making it for him.'

She said slightly blushing. You smiled at her.

You also helped her plucking the leaves.

'Aren't you bored? Do you wanna come to my home?'

She asked and you went with her to her home.

Yes, you have become close to some of your neighbors. They were all so nice to you. You liked spending your time with them.

You saw her cleaning the leaves and cooking them.

'Do you wanna taste ?'

She said giving you a bite to taste.

'Wow it tastes yummy.'

You said after tasting.

Thanks.

'Is there any special today?'

You asked because she was cooking all his favourite food today.

'Yes. It's his birthday today. He don't like to celebrate it though. He says he is not a child anymore so he doesn't like to celebrate it. So the least I can do is cook his favourite food right.'

She said and you admired her love towards her husband.

Then it hit you . Jimins birthday?

It's been one year. He celebrated your birthday but you didn't even know when is his birthday.

'Unnie uhm do you know when is jimins birthday?'

You asked her. You didn't hesitate to ask her because she is a very close person to you. She knows almost everything about you. You didn't have a sister but you feel her like your own sister. You love her a lot. Whenever you feel bored you go to her house or she comes to yours. You both talk or do something for the time to pass.

'You don't know his birthday?'

She turned to you and asked surprised

'Hmmm no.'

You said scratching the back of your neck.

'I think you should ask him only. Cuz he never celebrated his birthday. So I don't know either'

'Oh okay Unnie.'

You waited for jimin to come home. After he came home he cooked the dinner, freshed up and sat to eat the dinner.

'When is your birthday jimin ?'

You asked him.

'Why?'

'Just wanted to know.'

'It's October 13th.'

He said.

'Then it's in two months '

'Yeah.'

'I have heard that you don't celebrate your birthday. Why?'

'My grandma used to celebrate it when she was alive. After she has gone only me and my grandpa celebrated it together. But after he also passed I had no one to celebrate with. Also, it's nothing special for me. I m not that special to celebrate it.'

He said and you don't know why but your heart tightened by his words. You felt sad and bad for him. You just nodded your head and continued eating your food.

You wanted to do something for jimin. Till now he has done so much for you. But you, you never did anything for him. So this time you made your mind to do something for him, make his birthday special.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.5K 23
A mafia rom-com Jungkook: you aren't Emily...right...? (He asked in stern voice) Yn: But I am the one whom you married (she replied in calm voice) J...
2.9K 88 8
Y/N and Taehyung are forced to marry each other so their fathers's businesses can grow more. What happens when Y/N and Taehyung's extreme hate toward...
92.9K 5.4K 19
Leave me alone Stay away from me No , I need to tutor you to get my points I don't care , get lost Not until you pass your exams I will make you...
370K 17.5K 73
HIS SERIES FIRST BOOK "Jin : You're just a mother to my child, don't try to be my wife. " #3 - fan fiction #10 in India. #1- kimseokjin #5 -btsfanfi...