Mr. Gu's Kitten is Super Cute

By kRHEESEtin

Everyone knows it. Gu Yanqing, the president of the Gu family, the wealthiest consortium in City A, has a squ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 14

1.1K 38 0
By kRHEESEtin

The ointment contains a bit of anesthesia. After applying it for a while, the kitten no longer feels pain. There is also a strange feeling of numbness and itching. It is warm and comfortable, and then he stops crying.

Gu Yanqing firmly pressed the kitten and finished applying the medicine, and she felt heartache looking at the wound.

After applying the medicine, he quickly hugged the person in his arms and coaxed him.

"Baby, baby, it's all my fault, you can beat me and scold me, okay?" The

little milk cat nestled softly in the man's arms and snorted arrogantly, "Bastard, whoever wants to beat you, I I want to drink

ei

ei."

After the trouble, his stomach became very hungry, and he made a grunting sound.

Gu Yanqing chuckled dotingly and called the servant to bring a bottle of goat milk. After testing the temperature, he handed it to the kitten's mouth.

The little milk cat gushed while holding the bottle, and her eyes were still moist, with two drops of small pearls hanging on it.

Really cute.

Gu Yanqing couldn't help biting the soft ears of the kitten.

"Baby, is it delicious?" Xiaozui, the

little milk cat, was busy drinking

ei

ei, so she didn't have time to answer Gu Yanqing.

Gu Yanqing smiled and coaxed, "Obey, baby, let the old gong kiss and hug him, and drink as much as you want in the future, okay?" The

little milk cat glanced at Gu Yanqing, and covered her little flower vigilantly. , let go of the pacifier and said, "You can kiss and hug, but you can't touch my little flower."

Gu Yanqing chuckled lightly, and kissed the soft, tender and swollen lips of the kitten.

"That can't be done."

"Well, how does goat milk smell." The little milk cat bit Gu

Yanqing angrily. "Hey, don't take my ei ei

.

" The kitten went to the bathroom to take a shower. The kitten has his things stained on it, and it has to be washed. But the kitten was very resistant. "Meow, I don't want to take a bath." He jumped up suddenly, wrapping his hands and feet around Gu Yanqing. Helpless, Gu Yanqing had to take a bath with the kitten. After taking a bath, there are also a few more tooth marks and claw marks on the body. After a noisy day, the little milk cat is also tired. After taking a shower and putting on Gu Yanqing's big shirt, the little milk cat's eyelids kept fighting. Gu Yanqing hugged the soft body of the kitten and lay down with him in the bed. The little milk cat quickly fell asleep in Gu Yanqing's arms. Gu Yanqing gently kissed the soft lips of the little milk cat, hugging the person to sleep peacefully. Gu Yanqing has been independent since he was a child. After sleeping on the baby bed, he began to sleep independently. He rarely sleeps with others, and he is never used to sleeping with others.

However, holding the soft body of the little milk cat, with the little milk cat shrunk in his arms, and listening to the small milk cat's slight purring, Gu Yanqing felt particularly sleepy.

The kitten recovered quickly and was alive and kicking again the next day.

When eating breakfast, he ran around the house with four short legs, chasing the round toy soft ball, and overturned the river.

Gu Yanqing caught him for a long time before picking up the little milk cat by the nape of his neck.

Lifting the little tail of the little milk cat and looking at Xiaohuahua, there was only a little redness and swelling, which was much better than last night, and Gu Yanqing was relieved.

Because Xiaohuahua was still a little red and swollen, this morning Gu Yanqing instructed the pet nutritionist to prepare a pot of

ei

ei and an egg for the little milk cat.

Gu Yanqing put the little milk cat next to his rice bowl. After the little milk cat had eaten his own food, he stretched out his tongue and licked his mouth, going to eat what was in Gu Yanqing's bowl.

Gu Yanqing picked up a piece of delicious beef sprinkled with pepper, shook it in front of the kitten's eyes, and teased it beside the kitten's mouth.

When the little milk cat opened her mouth and showed her little teeth to bite the beef, Gu Yanqing quickly moved the beef away and brought his mouth up.

So the little milk cat not only didn't eat the beef, but also accidentally kissed the man.

The little cat was so angry that she meowed and screamed, and she simply did not do anything, and stepped on the little mangosteen Chua, who had just run around on the ground, into Gu Yanqing's plate.

"Meow"

hum, big rascal, make you greedy for me!

Gu Yanqing grabbed the little milk cat's face and took several big mouthfuls.

After the "little villain"

had breakfast, Mr. Gu went to the company in a good mood with his beloved little milk cat.

Everyone: "President Gu seems to be in a good mood."

Su Juju: "Little milk cat looks a little annoyed."

After finishing the morning's work, Gu Yanqing ordered a fried chicken takeaway.

Usually, the Gu family has a special chef to prepare nutritious and rich meals for Gu Yanqing and deliver them to the company, so Mr. Gu does not have to order takeout by himself.

Especially the fried chicken takeaway, Mr. Gu feels unhealthy and never eats it, but he ordered fried chicken today.

Everyone was curious, but they didn't know the reason.

Today, Gu Yanqing ordered the spicy fried chicken, which is the cat's favorite, as well as the original fried chicken.

He took the fried chicken box apart and placed it, but he didn't take the kitten into his arms as usual to feed the kitten.

The little milk cat was playing with its paws next to the hamster wheel, smelling the aroma of fried chicken, and quickly abandoned the hamster, running to Gu Yanqing's side with her short legs, her big round eyes meowing and meowing.

The desk is too tall, if Gu Yanqing doesn't hold him, the little cat can't jump on it.

He had no choice but to rub against the man's trouser legs to act cute and coquettish.

Gu Yanqing was going to be greedy for the little milk cat, but he couldn't resist the temptation of the soft and waxy.

"Baby, do you want to eat?" The

little milk cat looked at the fried chicken with a drop of drool on the corner of his mouth.

"meow"

I want to eat, I want to eat~

Gu Yanqing smiled and looked at the little milk cat with deep eyes, "That baby..."

Before he could say his coaxing words, there was a knock on the door.

"Mr. Gu" the secretary's voice sounded, "Mr. Gu Yanming is looking for you."

Gu Yanqing frowned, since the last incident, he has been on guard against Gu Yanming.

He paused, thinking that if he was here, the little cat wouldn't be in danger, so he said, "Come in."

Gu Yanming walked in and saw the fried chicken on the table and Gu Yanqing drooling in his arms. little milk cat.

Little milk cats can't eat these fried foods. Gu Yanming looked in the lunch break with the door open, but he didn't see the cat-eared boy from before. He subconsciously thought that Gu Yanqing bought it for himself.

So he said, "When did Ah Qing like to eat fried chicken, why didn't he ask the chef at home to cook it."

Gu Yanqing didn't want Gu Yanming to know that the little milk cat was a protoss Miaomiao, and would become a human and eat fried chicken. So the default is to eat their own.

"I like to eat recently."

After what happened last time, Gu Yanqing became a little wary of Gu Yanming.

In addition, seeing Gu Yanming, the little milk cat kept snoring at him.

The two of them chatted for a while without saying a word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 118 10
In a dark space with not even a hint of light and life, a single glowing ball of light wandered for many years in this place. The light flickered and...
11.5K 365 32
[ 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, source : https://www.mtlnovel.com/after-the-white-moonlight-came-back-the-stand-in-fell-into-un...
3M 192K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...