Ashtray : Abandoned

Von inlovewithlove45

Before reading just know there is mature content! Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 - fuck you
Part 14 - don't tell
Part 15 - Running out of time
Part 16 - you can't save me
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33 Bonus chapter
Please read

Part 4

5.5K 55 6
Von inlovewithlove45

Elli began to get ready for the party, she did her make up, then hair and then put on an outfit. She picked out a aqua blue dress that was quite short and had a slit at the bottom, she had done some silver make up and added to some jewellery to finish the look off.

Once she was done getting ready she began to set off walking, the party was at McKay's so it wasn't a long walk.

After finally getting to the party she walked inside to find her friends. She finally found Rue, she was sat outside on a Couche next to Fez.

She walked up to them and sat down in between them "You good?" Fez asked looking at Elli. She just looked up and nodded.

Rue began talking to Fez, they were talking about her drug problems then she told him her story, she had already told Elli this story so Elli got up "I'm gonna get a drink any of you want one?" she asked, they both shook there head and Elli walked inside. She went to the kitchen where she saw a bottle of Jack Daniels on the table "Don't mind if I do" She murmured as she walked away with the bottle in hand.

She walked around and it was very busy so she decided to go upstairs to get some quite. She had gone past 2 couples sticking there tongues down each others throat and gone past people dealing drugs.

She had tried to get into the bathroom to take some drugs but was occupied so she just waited outside. While she was waiting she didnt realise Ash was staring, he watched as she could barley stand up straight and she had a bottle filled with alcohol to herself, he rolled his eyes and walked up to her.

"Elli" He said, she spun her head towards him then smiled

"Hey Ash" She said

"What you doing" He asked, she had been stood outside the door for about 8 minuets now.

"Someone is taking for ever to answer the fucking door" She said as she looked at the door frustrated.

"No I mean what are you doing with a bottle of Jack Daniels in your hand ma" he said as he looked at her with a little sympathy.

Now nobody knew but Ash had feelings for Elli, in his eyes she was perfect, but he never made a move because he knew she was an addict and he wouldn't want his drug life to mix with his love life, he also didnt want to be friend zoned so there's that too.

"Look I'm just trying to have a good time AT" She said as she tried to drink some of the alcohol but Ash just pulled the bottle away from her lips, she pouted at him then groaned "Really Ash?" She said unamused, he wasn't going to give her it back so she just banged on the door to the bathroom.

Nobody was answering to she just sighed and looked at Ash, he walked to the door and twisted the handle and the door opened, he just looked at her with a raised eyebrow "Maybe try actually opening the door next time Ell" He said as she just looked at him then giggled a little, he smiled at how childish she was right now when normally she is a little bit too mature for her age, he liked it when she smiled she looked happy.

"Thanks Ash" She said as she walked in the bathroom and closed the door, she decided she would just go to the toilet and not do the drugs tonight she felt a wave of happiness already so she would leave them for another day.

When she walked out of the bathroom she saw Ash waiting for her "What you doing?" She asked, he just smiled causing her to raise an eyebrow in suspicion.

"I've finished with business so I thought I would walk down, just thought I would wait for you since you look like you cant stand on your own" He said with a smirk, she just rolled her eyes.

The two started making there way down stairs, Elli tripped up on her own feet and was about to fall but she felt a pair of arms hold onto her waist keeping her still, Ash was holding onto her waist making sure she wasn't going to face plant. The two ended up making it downstairs and made there was to where Fez and Rue were still sat outside, Ash still had his hands on her, but now his hands were on her back.

When the two arrived Fez looked up and looked glad they had arrived, Fez and Ash made a massive profit whilst being there and they had both sold out meaning it was time to go. Rue ended up staying, she was talking to Fez about a new girl she had met and she was going to her house tonight. This meant Fez and Ash would take Elli home.

The three of them had made it to the car and They began to drive off.

"You staying at ours tonight?" Fez asked looking back at Elli.

"No its alright, If you could just drop me off home Fez" She said, her uncle was coming tomorrow morning and she needed to be there, she knew her uncle would be mad if she rocked up late in other boys clothes especially the people in the drug business.

"Okay, you sure?" Fez asked making Elli nod her head.

When Fez had pulled up to the bottom of her street she thanked them and walked up. She had made it to her house and just fell asleep on the Couche, she was tired and couldn't make it up to her bedroom.

The next morning Elli woke up to people talking, she sat up remembering she had passed out on the Couche last night, she got up and made her way to where people were talking.

She walked into the kitchen to see her uncle on the phone talking.

He saw her stood there then pulled the phone closer to his ear "Ye she just woke up call you later" He said as he hung up on the other caller. He just leaning on the counter and looked at her, she couldn't tell why but he looked worried.

"Is everything okay?" Elli said as she crossed her arms, she was still in her dress and her make up was a little smudged

"Looks like you had a good night" He said as he looked at her, she just looked down at her outfit then got embarrassed her uncle had seen her in such a state.

"Ye I must of passed out on the Couche last night" She stated, he just nodded then stood up straight and made his way over to the coffee pot. She just watched as she was very confused to why he needed to come over, he rarely comes over, the most he does is check up on her for 5 minutes to see she is okay, so waking up to see him drinking coffee was a little shock.

"Look You know I try my best to keep you and your brother out of harms way, you know I want you to live a good life, get a good job and that but with my job its hard to keep you safe Eliana" He said as he sipped on his coffee while evaluating his niece.

"I understand that, what are you trying to say Uncle?" She asked a little concerned.

"look something has happened with work, I have people to keep and eye on you most days and I-" He was cut off

"You have people to do what?" She said as she raised her voice a little, she hated the idea that people watched her, it felt like she was being controlled.

"Look, I try and keep you and your brother safe, and as I was saying before I was interrupted" He said as he gave her a look "Is that, in the business someone has betrayed us so it isn't safe for you anymore, so to still protect you, your going to have to move in with some people I know, who will keep you safe" He said as he looked at her through his brows.

No way in hell was she moving in with a randomer.

NO.

Way.

"No" She said as she looked straight at him, he just raised and eyebrow at her optimism

"It isn't up for debate Eliana" He said as he finished his cup of coffee and began walking away.

"You cant just make me move uncle, it isn't fair"

"No Elliana what wouldn't be fair is if you died because of what I do" he said, she knew she wasn't going to win so she just looked at him as tears started to fall out of her eyes. "Don't cry Eliana, crying is for the weak" he said as he looked at her, she just wiped her eyes and looked up at him, "Pack your things, you will be staying a while with them, you have an hour" and with that he left.

She went upstairs and cried, she knew her uncle loved her he just had traditional views, but right now she hated him, because of him she would be living with strangers.

she took her make up off and did her hair and then She eventually packed most of her things and made her way down stairs. Her uncle was stood there waiting. She looked up at him with a sad look "What's going to happen to the house?" She asked

"Its not going anywhere, all that's happening is your staying with one of my trusted people for a little while until this blows over" He said as he kissed her head "I'm sorry Miha"

Elli got in his car and he started to drive away "Your going to see me right?" She asked, he just kept his eyes on the road.

"Ill call you most days" He said, she just huffed

He started to tell her that she could still go to school but she had to be supervised when she needed to go anywhere other than school.

"And you trust these people?" She asked

"Yes, I do" He said as he looked at her.

Fucking.

Great.

Hope you all liked

Added a little twist on so....

Please comment and vote

Love you all x

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

96.2K 1.1K 40
just read it fool
74.9K 649 20
An enemies to lovers story in which Sydney Jacobs is Nate Jacobs little sister. He's extremely manipulative over her and she is in no way allowed to...
17.8K 115 13
Just read it :) Ashtray x y/n
38.5K 403 27
๐™†๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฏ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™™๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฏ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™›...