Part 11

The next day Eli had woken up to Ash holding her and comforting her, she remembered everything, telling him about her life and trauma and him listening to it, she sat there for a while just admiring Ash before getting up and going to the kitchen, she decided since she had kept Ash up last night, she would try not to wake him.

When Eli walked into the kitchen she was met by Fez stood next to the sink while Faye was sat on a chair smoking what smelt like weed.

She walked in and sat at the opposite side to Faye and let her mind consume her, while she was thinking so deeply she didnt feel Fez stare at her.

This morning Fez had gone to wake Ash up but when he found his bed empty he began to panic and raced into the lounge to see if he was in there, but when he couldn't find him, he began to hyperventilate, he began to pace and curse waking Faye up in the process, Faye made the suggestion of waking Eli up and seeing if she saw Ash but they they walked in they saw Ash spooning Eli.

Faye was happy that they were together, she had felt the sexual tension every time they were in a room together, so she had been hoping it would happen soon. Although Fez looked confused, the only person Ash had shown any type of love or care towards someone was his grandma and Fez. Fez just stared at the two contemplating whether he should be happy his little brother has found someone to express his love for or scared that he had fallen for their bosses niece.

Fez had been staring at Eli like he knew he needed to say something, he didnt just want to protect Ash but also Eli, he saw them both as family and didnt need them to break each others hearts or worse their boss killing Ash for breaking his nieces heart.

"Rough night" Fez asked as he looked at Eli, she was quieter than usual and her eyes seemed puffy.

"You could say that" Eli replied as she let her face fall into her hands. Fez wondered if he should tell her he had seen them two this morning, he didnt want to make it awkward but he also wanted to let her know.

"You sleep well?" Fez asked, he watched as Eli became a little nervous

"Erm ye, a really good night sleep actually" She said, she dent look at Fez knowing she would end up outing herself.

"ye well I walked into Ash's room and saw he was gone and looked for him then found him in your room" Fez said with a questioning tone.

Eli finally turned round to see Fez with an eye brow raised "Look its not what it looks like" she said innocently, Fez on the other hand was not buying it at all.

"So Ashtray wasn't spooning you?" Fez stated making Eli turn bright red

"No he was like, look I had a bad nightmare and he talked to me while I calmed down, Okay it wasn't anything like that" she said in a quick tone.