Part 30

Thirty, flirty and thriving

After spending my holidays at Fez and Ashtrays it was time to go home, my uncle offered to take me home so I let him, I gathered my things and headed to the door, I hugged Fez good bye and thanked him for an amazing Christmas and then kissed Ash on the cheek, even though he tried his best to hide it I could see the blush creep its way up.

"Okay I need to head off if I'm gonna be their on time for Maddy's party" I say as I pick up my bags and presents. I open the door and go to head out until I hear Faye shout something.

"You forgot this" She comes to the door holding a small box that was from my uncle, I never got chance to open it, so I take it and thank her, I shove it in my bag to open later.

I see my uncle outside waiting for me in the car, I slowly walk towards it trying to carry everything.

"hi" I say as I get into the car, he gives a small smile and begins to drive off. We sit in silence for awhile until he begins to talk.

"So did you open my present?" he asks, his eyes trained on the road, I look down at my lap feeling awful that I didnt open it, it wasn't that I didnt care for it I just completely forgot, so Instead of telling him the truth I lied.

"Yeah it was nice thank you" I say, he turns to look at me and there is a sad look in his eyes like he is also searching for the sadness in me but when he see's non, his face changes to a confused emotion.

He seems to change the topic and asks me how the holidays was with the boys, I tell him it was nice and don't mention Ashtray as any kind of relationship at all, afraid my uncle would murder him if he found out.

When we get home I head straight upstairs and get ready for Maddy's party, its new years eve and Maddy is having a little get together, just us girls. My uncle was going to be out with his friends and when he said this to me I was kinda shocked I didnt even know he had friends, he seems too scary for people to see him as one, but I felt happy for him knowing he wont be doing another drug business like he always does.

Even though its only 4 in the after noon and the party doesn't start till 8 I need time to prepare, I need to shower, exfoliate, shave, do my hair, make up and mentally prepare myself. I knew I wasn't going to be with Ashtray tonight and have a new years kiss with him and even though it made me sad I knew it would be fine, Maddy wasn't going to be with Nate even though their together, so I guess I wasn't the only one and anyways Ash was doing business tonight.

After prepping myself, I had only one more thing to do which was my make up, now most girls have different routines like Maddy puts on her outfit then her make up and then her hair  like that's so weird, its always  hair, makeup then outfit.

I loved doing my makeup it was one of those things that took time and some skill like doing winged eyeliner could be a bitch and make me cry and go into a phyco state but when it worked it would look bomb as fuck.

I had finished doing everything and all I had to do was pick an outfit, now this could take 5 minutes or 5 hours, so while I scanned my wardrobe I tapped my nail on the wall. There was a black dress but it looked too plain, there was a purple dress but it looked too clubby, so when my eyes landed on a red sparkly one I knew I had to wear it.

After I was finally ready I began searching for a purse, I saw my silver Prada on the side and grabbed it, when I heard something drop I saw the box from my uncle on the floor still perfectly wrapped.

I bent down and picked it up and started to unwrap it, It was a sage green velvet box, plain but beautiful, I opened it up to see a necklace, it was half of a heart, it was beautiful, I decided it would look great with my dress so I went to put it on to only realise I had Ashtrays necklace on too, I didnt want to take his off so I decided to wear them both.

I walked downstairs to see my uncle waiting for me, he was dressed up nice in a tuxedo, I furrowed my eye brows but he just shook the look off, he was going to drop me off then go to his friends house after.

When I get to Maddy's house and walk in, I see the majority of the girls are already there only Cassie and Kat aren't.

"Happy new years Ladies" I say as I walk in and get greeted by them all, we begin to talk and catch up on things we have missed, when Cassie and Kat finally arrive that's when the drinks start to flow.

"Oh shut up You literally fucked Marus in the year below" Kat says as she try's to roast Maddy.

"Yeah but at least I didnt snog Julia in year 7" Maddie says as she tries to roast BB, which she just smiles happily about.

"Okay I think we all get that we are all sluts in this group" Kat says as she grabs her phone from the side.

"Not me yall, you guys stay safe tho, don't want you giving me cooties" I say as they roll their eyes at me.

"Yeah right you have defiantly had sex with Ash" Maddie says as she puts a crisp into her mouth, my cheeks brighten and I hope nobody notices.

"Nuh uh" I say, they all look at me with a face that shows I'm lying. "Okay maybe we have done some things" I say as I go to take a drink of my cocktail. The girls loom at each other before making sex noise and Maddy and Kat get up and begin to pretend to have sex blowing each other backs out. "God your all whores" I say while laughing.

"Holy shit, Mckays having a New years eve party?" BB says as she reads a new tweet off her phone.

"Wait what" Cassie says confused "Mckays not having a party" she says look at BB with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Well why has someone just tweeted a photo of the football group holding Mckay in the air with a caption 'best party at Mckays'" BB says reading it from her phone.

Maddy and Cassie give each other a look before getting up getting their stuff.

"What are you two doing" Kat asks, Maddy just gets her phone and smirks.

"Crashing a party" She says as she heads to the door with Cassie, Kat and BB following.

"Guys you have been drinking" I shout but when I see there not listening I roll my eyes and following waiting for the disaster to happen.

Hope yall liked

Love you all x