Please read

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After hearing the devastating news of Angus clouds death I feel like I have lost a family member.

 Angus who plays a massive part in Euphoria as Fezco and who's character plays a massive role in this story I feel it is only right to say some words about how amazing actor he is and every time I think of euphoria or my story he is the first to pop up.

Many of you readers will have fallen in love with him and I'm sure most of you will be upset by the news as I am. 

I want to speak out about mental health issues and how speaking to other people about how you feel can help in so many ways. As a person who has suffered with mental health issues and use story's and books as an escape reality, I find speaking to others a relief and weight off my back.

I used to use books as a way to feel less lonely and I still do this even now I'm older, many of you who have read this book will have suffered in some way dealing with emotions and feeling depressed. Euphoria is a film I always felt connected to, as it shows real life problems, real emotion teenagers have to go through.

It pains me knowing people feel so alone and depressed and after seeing the news about Angus I want you all to know their are people who are going through the same thing, you are not alone. 

If you ever feel alone I want you to know my comments are always open and my page is a non judgmental place where you can speak freely.

Thank you for all the support this story has gotten, I love seeing all the comments about how you feel about the book and how I can improve. I am hopefully going to start writing again after a couple months of writers block and I look forward to showing some of my story's again.

You guys mean the world to me, and this story wouldn't have meant so much to me without your input 

Thank you, Love you all