BITTERSWEET

Від fallentribute

[sequel to zane, meet the ashida family] ❝It can't get much worse, can it?❞ Zane, Nana, Aphmau, Aaron and t... Більше

PREFACE
CHAPTER 1 / THE SURPRISE
CHAPTER 2 / THE TWIN SOLUTION
CHAPTER 3 / REAL ANSWERS
CHAPTER 4 / THE INNOCENCE COMBUSTION
CHAPTER 5 / THE REPLACEMENT ROOMMATE
CHAPTER 6 / TICKETS
CHAPTER 7 / REMOVING THE CAST
CHAPTER 8 / FROZEN
CHAPTER 10 / LIKE IN THE PAST
CHAPTER 11 / ORGANISING
CHAPTER 12 / KYUSHU
CHAPTER 13 / VALOUR
CHAPTER 14 / YATSUHASHI
CHAPTER 15 / TOURNAMENTS & WATER SLIDES
CHAPTER 16 / MOVIE NIGHT
CHAPTER 17 / TRAVIS' DISCOVERY
CHAPTER 18 / FLOOR IS LAVA
CHAPTER 19 / REUNIONS
CHAPTER 20 / BOWLING
CHAPTER 21 / BLACKOUT
CHAPTER 22 / BEACH DAY
CHAPTER 23 / ROCK POOLS
CHAPTER 24 / THE KEG FRIDGE
CHAPTER 25 / HOMEMADE ICE CREAM
CHAPTER 26 / STRAWBERRIES
CHAPTER 27 / DANTE JUST BEING DANTE
CHAPTER 28 / LOVE IS IN THE AIR
CHAPTER 29 / SOCCER
CHAPTER 30 / SUMMERTIME WALKS
CHAPTER 31 / SHADOW KNIGHTS IN PARADISE
CHAPTER 32 / BOAT RIDE
CHAPTER 33 / REENACTMENTS
CHAPTER 34 / FIREWORKS
CHAPTER 35 / PUPPY POINT OF VIEW
CHAPTER 36 / SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS
CHAPTER 37 / CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRIES
CHAPTER 38 / POTIONS AND BROADCASTS PT.1
CHAPTER 39 / POTIONS AND BROADCASTS PT.2
CHAPTER 40 / AND THE BEST NEWS YET
CHAPTER 41 / TRAGEDY STRIKES
CHAPTER 42 / THE PAINTING COMPETITION
CHAPTER 43 / WALKING IN THE WIND
CHAPTER 44 / AT END OF THE DAY
CHAPTER 45 / HARMLESS SPYING
CHAPTER 46 / OPPOSITES ATTRACT
CHAPTER 47 / TYPHOON PT.1
CHAPTER 48 / TYPHOON PT.2
CHAPTER 49 / TYPHOON PT.3
CHAPTER 50 / STORYTIME
CHAPTER 51 / ZENIX
CHAPTER 52 / TOKYO CONVENTION PREPARATIONS
CHAPTER 53 / REPUTATION
CHAPTER 54 / AEROPHOBIA AND TEPPANYAKI
CHAPTER 55 / SUSHI RESTAURANT
CHAPTER 56 / CAPSULES AND TOURING
CHAPTER 57 / ANARCHY pt.1
CHAPTER 58 / REMORSE pt.2
CHAPTER 59 / LIVE-STREAMING
CHAPTER 60 / THE LARGEST CONVENTION IN THE WORLD
CHAPTER 61 / THEIR SECOND ANNIVERSARY
CHAPTER 62 / THE CARNIVAL
CHAPTER 63 / THE PRANK WARS
CHAPTER 64 / IS SOMETHING WRONG?
CHAPTER 65 / DANCING SHARKS
CHAPTER 66 / THE WITCH AND THE JOCK
CHAPTER 67 - THE TWINS' BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 68 / MOONLIT PROMISES
CHAPTER 69 / COMPATIBLE
CHAPTER 70 / GARROTH'S GIRL PROBLEM
CHAPTER 71 / COFFEE BARISTAS
CHAPTER 72 / EARTHQUAKE
CHAPTER 73 / THE SWITCH
CHAPTER 74 / UNCERTAINTY
CHAPTER 75 / THE LAST DAY OF KYSUHU
CHAPTER 76 / THE NEPHEW
CHAPTER 77 / XANDER
CHAPTER 78 / THE PROPOSAL PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 79 / THANKSGIVING
CHAPTER 80 / EXPECTATIONS
CHAPTER 81 / THE REVEALING
CHAPTER 82 / OH, BABY
EPILOGUE AND AUTHOR'S NOTE
Q&A SUBMISSIONS OPEN
BITTERSWEET Q&A - NOV 2022

CHAPTER 9 / FALCON CLAW

216 7 19
Від fallentribute

Because there were eight girls over at Aphmau's house, they split themselves between two cars; Katelyn's and Nana's. 

Nana was put in a group with Kim, Tatiana and Remmi, meanwhile Katelyn had Melissa, Lucinda and Aphmau. 

The hour drive consisted a constant headache for almost everyone on the drive. Kim and Tatiana decided the car drive would be an appropriate time for them to complain about one another, as they sat beside each other in the back seat. In Katelyn's group, it was her and Lucinda. 

The only two actually gotten some peace and relaxation during the trip was Remmi who'd brought her AirPods, and Aphmau who'd fallen asleep in the back seat beside Melissa. 

By the time the group had arrived and found Rebecca's class, they'd waited fifteen minutes of silence, until the doors were opened and college students began to leave. It seemed to be a huge group of students, Remmi claimed to have counted ninety-four students come out of that one room alone; and none of which were dozing off, but the majority of them were male. 

"Do you really think Beca is a good teacher? Look how intrigued her students seem to be!" Kim whispered, after ducking her head at the window multiple times.

"Or they're just in that class to flirt with her," Katelyn pointed out, as they watched a brunette student with a mullet raise his hand and cause the class to crack up. Beca included.

The six of them shared sneaky peeks at the window, while Remmi pulled out her phone and scrolled through Instagram. "Hey, did you guys know Kim moved in with Garroth and Laurance?" She asked, picking up their attention. 

"This isn't some kind of practical joke is it?" Katelyn asked.

She shook her head and pointed at Kim who was hiding her head in the novel she'd brought along. "There's your answer."

Lucinda laughed, "She isn't wrong."

The only ones who hadn't known were Katelyn, Aphmau, Melissa and Nana, who's jaws' dropped. 

"No way!" Katelyn exclaimed.

"Yes way. You didn't hear? Garroth began freaking out when he found out she passed out reading a book her first night over," Remmi mentioned.

"Sounds like something Garroth would overreact over," Nana pointed out.

"What!? That's news to me!" Aphmau said, as she pulled up a ponytail. "Kim?"

"U-uh. Y-yep," she stammered, "I did."

"Are you planning to make a move on him?" Melissa inquired, placing her phone in her lap. 

Kim made a face, "What, who?"

"Garroth!" Lucinda sighed, beginning to get annoyed with Kim's oblivion.

"Remember when they kissed at New Years? He asked you out once since that happened? Didn't he?" Aph questioned.

"Not once, twice," the witch corrected.

"Hey! You guys!" Remmi exclaimed, "Can't you see how uncomfortable Kim looks right now? You know how shy she is. How about we change the subject?" she suggested.

The girls reluctantly agreed but Katelyn grinned. "So, Remmi! How's things going with my little brother?" 

"I-I did-didn't me-mean to ch-change the subject t-to me! What a-about Lucinda? How about Melissa? Or even Nee~Chan?" She protested.

"Hey. You guys, they're finished," Tatiana announced as students flooded out. 

With a half smile, Nana stood up. "Yeah! Well, let's go see Beca," she said, rushing right in, finding Rebecca Ro'Meave packing away her things. 

"Oh hey! What're you guys doing here?" she asked, as she placed papers into her binders. 

The group looked towards Aphmau. "We wanted to find out if you'd like to come with us to the mall."

Beca's face lit up. "Really? I'd be honoured! I need to grab a few things for the summer anyway."

Katelyn looked around the class. "That's one heck of a class you've got here Professor Ro'Meave," she admired.

"Unfortunately being the most popular teacher campus leads to these kind of things. My class has the most students, most of them are male too. Next is Zenix's group, he says he's bombarded with relationship questions most of the time. I suspect most of them don't pay attention," Beca rambled. 

With a shot of realisation, Remmi squealed. See where she gets it from? "Do you think we could get baby clothes too!?" Nana tensed, at the mention, giving a half shrug to her future sister-in-law. 

"You can never be too early, right?" Lucinda asked.

"What gender are you hoping for?" Aphmau questioned.

Beca hissed at the thought. "I'm hoping for a boy. Although, Nix has his fingers crossed for a girl. He's thinking along the lines of Phoenix for the baby, but you know him, he's likes to get ahead of himself."

"That's exciting!" Katelyn said, turning to Tatiana who was running on the spot.

"Can we go? This place is boring." She whined.

The blonde girl laughed, "That's what this place was designed for. We should get going if we're planning to get their before the school rush." So they did. 

After arriving at the shopping centre, they first went to Target, then H&M, and countless other stores that consisted of the clothing they wanted to buy. Lastly, they arrived at Baby Bunting, the shop that sold every necessity for babies. 

Half of the group left to find their last accessories to their outfits, while Nana, Beca, Aphmau and Katelyn entered the shop. 

Aph had barely entered the shop when she began squealing. "Aww! Everything's so cute!" Katelyn covered the raven-haired girl's mouth before they caused a scene. 

"Okay, listen here. Zenix and I aren't finding out the gender until the baby's born so buy things unisex. Onesies, rompers, beanies, those tiny pairs of socks, anything neutral. We'll split up again. Aph and Katelyn, then me and Nana," Beca instructed as they grabbed a basket each. 

"Yes ma'am," Katelyn said, just as Aphmau saluted. 

Once the step-sisters had wandered off, Beca made sure they weren't within ear's length before she began speaking with Nana. "When are you and Zane going to find out the sex?" She asked.

Nana sighed, glancing around the shop. "We're considering it actually. We thought when the time arrives, we'd find out the gender." 

Beca smiled, as she inspected dummies and bottle teats before putting a couple in the basket. "Do you want a girl or a boy?"

"Girl. You know me, everything pink, kawaii, cute. Adorable as heck," she replied. 

"What about a boy? Even though girls have bows, ribbons, flowers, you know girly stuff. Boys have many options too; space, dinosaurs, sports, cars, trains." Beca listed. 

"How do you want your nursery? What kind of theme?" 

"We've chosen a space theme. For either a boy or a girl. We thought it'd be cute!"

Nana laughed, "Knowing Zane whichever gender we have, he'd have a My Little Horsies nursery." 

"You obviously have the space for it anyway. Would-" She was cut off by squealing. Supreme squealing coming from the other side of the shop. Aphmau.

The two ran over finding her fangirling because of baby onesies. Between Marvel, Mickey Mouse, Olaf, teddy bears, Bluey, flowers, Disney. You name it, it was there. 

"I think Aph's dying," Beca murmured. 

"She's not taking this too well," Katelyn butted in. 

With a sigh, Beca had an idea. "How about we make a deal? We can buy whichever gender clothing we'd like, but for example if the baby is a girl, we'd simply pass it over all the boy clothes to the next person," she suggested, brushing her hand past the Avenger themed onesies. 

"What makes you think we'll get pregnant?" Katelyn asked. 

"Oh, you never know. So, you in?" Beca questioned. Nana nodded, Aph squealed again and Katelyn shrugged in agreement. 

The blonde haired girl grinned and grabbed a premature and newborn sized Mickey Mouse zipper onesie and placed it in her basket. 

By the time the four had reached the paying counter, each of their baskets were overloaded with every kind of adorable baby thing they could find. Between onesies, rompers, beanies, hats, jumpers, bows, shoes, socks; everything. Once the nine of them were finished they payed then dropped everyone off at their homes. 

When Nana had gotten home with her multiple bags of shopping, she relaxed remembering Zane would've be back from his shift yet. Although, Twi knew and flung herself at the meif~wa, with a strong lick to the cheek. After putting her down, Nana headed upstairs checking the objects she'd bought and put several pieces of clothing together for the summer trip, laying them out on the bed. 

As soon as she heard Zane unlocking the door downstairs, Nana shoved the objects back in the bag and shoved them in the back of the closet until she got back to them.

im in no motivation to write but here. :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

54.4K 921 40
This story takes place when Aphmau, Aaron and everyone else gets back from Starlight. Some friendly and not so friendly faces will return, so get rea...
116K 2.7K 39
Story Of Zane and Kawaii Chan. It all started when we first came in Love Love Paradise. "Ancient legend has it, that any couple who visits this...
24K 1K 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...
35.3K 754 63
❝How bad can it possibly be?❞ It's that time of year again. The snow's falling, Christmas decorations are up and everyone's in the holiday spirit. N...