Teach Me || NaHyo

By 9YoursTruly6

"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one anot... More

Progolue
Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 5

384 17 3
By 9YoursTruly6

Chaeyoung's POV

It was Wednesday. The past few days have been going well for me.

I have already met all my teachers and made some more friends besides Sana, Mina, Dahyun and.. Momo?

Momo and I haven't really talked yet. She was absent yesterday because of some reason. I was thinking of talking to her today if she was at school, but I didn't see her nor Sana at the first break yet.

Right now it was second break, and I was sitting at the table that the other girls usually sat at.

Soon enough the four came walking towards me, Mina and Sana both waving their hands excitedly in the front. The other two were walking behind them.

"Hey Chaeng!" Sana said happily as she sat down infront of me with Momo, while Mina sat beside me with Dahyun next to her.

"Hello Sana, where were you on first break? I didn't seen you around anywhere." I decided to ask her right away, and I seemed to have caught her off guard for some reason.

Sana shuffled in her seat and looked me right in the eyes, "I was preparing for a test." She told me quickly.

My head nodded up and down to what she had said as my eyes slowly moved to Momo. She seemed to be nervous, but I wasn't going to ask her why.

"Momo hasn't introduced herself yet." I heard Dahyun say from the other side of Mina.

"Ehh?" The black haired girl said confusedly while looking between Dahyun and me. "Oh, of course. Haha.. uhm, I'm Hirai Momo, it's nice to know you."

--------------------------------------------------------------

• Hirai Momo
• Assumably straight - Dating life is unknown
• 17 years old, to be 18 years old
• Student of Im Nayeon
• Momo is a well-endowed girl, her personality is as attractive as she is and the food she brings to school. She has a bit of a naughty side and might come off as fierce
• Life is food, and food is life. But in all seriousness, life is okay, and she doesn't want to change the way it is
• A student who is loved by many because of who she is. She gets a lot of attention from the guys. Sana's best friend

--------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled at the girl and observed her face, she's really beautiful.

"Say, Dahyun, how was your date with Mina yesterday?" The brunette at the table had asked from across the table while grabbing her food out of her bag.

Everyone started to grab their food while Dahyun began talking about their date.

"It was absolutely amazing, we went to the park and had a picknick near the lake after school. Then she took me out to go watch a movie," The redhead told us with much excitement as she looked at Mina and then at us. "At the end we went to her house and had a sleepover.. you know, the usual." She smiled and looked down at her lap.

Mina began to eat and looked to the side- towards where I sat. I could see that her cheeks had a slight pink tint on them.

She made a silly face in attempt to distract me from her blush. And it worked.

A giggle left my mouth while she herself let out a snicker and shook her head, continuing with her food.

Dahyun's head peeked out from beside Mina while she looked at us, a frown on her face. She scooted closer to Mina and leaned her head on her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Baby, I'm cold." She said, capturing the attention of Mina.

The blonde put her food down and patted her lap. Dahyun smiled widely and stood up to go sit on Mina's lap.

"Dahyun's being a baby." Sana laughed and shook her head at the couple as the pale girl seated herself on Mina's lap, her back facing her girlfriend's face.

It was a bit odd to see for me, Dahyun on Mina's lap like that. The blonde's arms wrapped around her slim waist while Dahyun moved her body from side to side for some reason.

Perhaps it was only unusual for me because I have literally been in their friend group for just 3 days. Maybe this was something that happened often, but by the weirded out look on Momo's face, I was doubting it.

"Dahyunie, quit moving." Mina said while grabbing Dahyun by her hips to hold her still.

"So, for how long have you two been friends?" I asked the two infront of me while the other two were busy doing whatever.

"Momo and I have known each other for about 5 years. We met each other at a birthday party of her sister, and from there on kept in contact. It was easy for us to be around each other because we both are from Japan and share similarities." Sana said, smiling at the thoughts and memories. "And at the beginning of the new school year, we found one another here at TDoong High."

The girl next to her nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I saw Sana sitting with a book in the gardens. She looked so gorgeous in the sunshine in that white dress and I immediately knew it was her by the way she was laughing. Of course, her beauty couldn't be mistaken for anyone els- OW!" Sana hit Momo on the shoulder, who was now rubbing the spot.

I didn't know what happened at all just now.

"Dahyun-ah!" Mina shrieked from beside me and we all looked at her.

The blonde's drink had spilled on the table and all over Dahyun's legs, "I told you to stop moving." She laughed quietly and shook her head.

"I'm sorry." Dahyun murmured and slowly got up, her pants were covered with Mina's drink.

Mina got up and looked at Dahyun's legs, "Ehh.. Sana, do you happen to have a pair of sweatpants with you again?"

"Of course I do, hold on." The Japanese girl said and searched through her bag.

"I'll go get something to clean it up with." Momo spoke up before she headed off to go find something to clean this mess up with.

"Catch." Sana said as she held the pair of sweatpants, throwing them over to Mina.

She catched them with one hand and then grabbed Dahyun's hand with the other, "C'mon, let's get you changed." She mumbled and pulled the baby along with her.

A lot just happened real quick.

Sana and I were the only ones left at this point.

After a while, Momo had came back with a towel in her hands.

Just as she arrived at our table, lunch was over and everyone headed out.

"Here, give that to me, I'll clean it up. You guys can go." Sana said and gently grabbed the towel out of Momo's hands.

"Are you sure?" The oldest among us asked.

Sana nodded her head up and down.

Momo and I both grabbed our stuff and headed off after saying goodbye to each other.

---

I entered English class just on time and got a seat in the middle of the class.

Ms Im was sitting at her desk behind her laptop as students sat down and began to talk.

After a while, people made the few assignments that they had to do.

Halfway class, a guy in the back started to yell around and be funny, at least that's what he thought that he was.

It was clear that the other students were starting to get bothered by him, and so was Ms Im.

"Mr Yang," She spoke up, "Please sit down and tune down your volume."

He rolled his eyes and sat back down on his seat. It finally was quiet again and I could do my tasks.

Or so I thought.

It didn't take long before he decided to open his mouth again, and he was even louder than the first time that he decided to be 'funny'.

He really got on my nerves, "Dude, sit down and shut up!" I finally yelled out to him and turned around to look him in the eyes.

Maybe I shouldn't have said it like that..

"Who are you, midgit!?" He called out and looked down at me.

"Someone you'll regret not listening to if you don't shut your darn dump truck!" I yelled louder than him, almost letting my emotions take the best of me.

Steam was coming out of his ears at this point, "Shut the Hell up, fuckface!"

"Mr Yang, watch your mouth!" Ms Im said with a raised voice, she now stood up and was infront of the class instead of behind her desk.

His gaze moved from me to Ms Im. He was a hothead, I could tell.

"Oh, so now you do decide to speak up, Ms Im?", Yang yelled at her. "After never ever opening her mouth, she finally speaks up! Wow, what a great change!" He said in Korean as he clapped his hands.

The boy made his way over to where Ms Im was standing, his fists clenched.

It was completely silent in the classroom, the tension was extremely high. Nobody dared to say anything at this point, afraid of an argument with this guy.

"Mr Yang, get out of the class and go to the principal." She said and looked him in the eyes. She was seriously serious.

"No." He argued.

"Mr Yang, get out of my classroom!" Ms Im yelled in her mother tongue as he got closer and closer to her.

It meant real shit when she spoke Korean in her own class, is what I heard.

"I said no, Ms Im. You get out of the classroom!"

His body was now infront of hers, and she was pressed up against the desk. He hovered over her, "What's wrong, Ms Im, are you scared? I thought since you spoke up, you were brave enough to face me standing here."

This guy..

"Get away from me!" The English teacher shouted out and pushed the student back, away from her. She kept her hands near herself afterwards.

"You.." The guy huffed and came close to her once again, "What makes you think you can touch me?!"

I watched him clench his fists as he stood infront of Ms Im again, "Sung-Ho, get away from me or else I'll call the principal." She breathed out.

"Do you really think the principal can do anything right now?" He snarled and took a handful of her hair, pulling her towards him until their faces were inches apart. I could see the fear on her face from where I sat.

Ms Im held her breath before exhaling, "Get out." 

He chuckled and held a hand by his ear, "Sorry Ms, I can't hear you. Do you mind speaking up?" 

"I said get out!" Her hands pushed him away once again, causing him to fall backwards and onto his ass. 

A growl came from his throat as he slowly got up, "And I said you get out!" He yelled right back at her.

I watched the commotion with complete silence, everyone did. No one had dared to make a sound or speak up.

"Get her, Sung-Ho!" A guy suddenly exclaimed and I saw that it hyped Sung-Ho up. He was smiling at her as he approached the woman once again.

"Shut up, dickhead!" I yelled back at the guy but he kept on praising the aggressor.

Yang's hand came up to touch the English teacher's face, but she swatted it away- and that seemed to break the ice for him.

All of a sudden, his fist hit her face as she let out the loudest scream I had ever heard.

His hands grabbed her by the hair again and he slammed her onto the desk before grabbing her by the arms, his fingers leaving imprints on her skin. "Didn't I tell you to stop touching me, you bitch!"

Yang threw her to the ground and kicked her where he could hit her. Chest, stomach, back, arms, legs, you name it.

The students at this point were yelling too, the noises in the room were deafening.

But it couldn't compare to the sounds that Ms Im was crying out. There were blood drops on the floor. Her nose was probably bleeding heavily because of the hit he gave her in the face.

What the fuck is this guy's problem!?

I couldn't let this go any further.

I stood up and walked to the guy, "Chaeyoung, don't!" I heard some people call out behind me.

"Hey!" I screamed at him, finally getting his attention off of the teacher. Yang turned around to me.

Within a split second, my fist met his nose. He stumbled backwards and held his own nose, chuckling as blood started to drip. "You fucking midgit.."

Just as he was going to come at me, two other classmates jumped on him as he was dazzled by my punch.

And that's when the door opened, revealing Ms Park.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...
136K 7.1K 31
[Book 1] Falling in Love with a Stranger, unexpectedly. Staying together for 30 days of the most beautiful memories in my life that I won't forget.
103K 5.8K 32
[Book 2 of 30 Days in love with a stranger] "It is not the end.. our story is just begin"
14.4K 394 8
What if they're real? Or what if it's just fan service? Are they really dating each other? Or are they dating different people? Based on true events...