A Dragon's Trust | Rewritten...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Why aren't yer just shouting? Yell, scold me, punish me, say something!" "I thought I lost yer..." ~~~~~~~~~... More

Character info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 37

2.1K 97 14
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 37- Fight Muscle with Fire

"They're scent is closer, fly faster!"

"The woods? I thought they hate staying in the ground?"

"Maybe they're being held hostage!"

"Not on out watch, let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So fast!!" Iida gasped, out of breath as you ran past him in your dragon form, jumping over boulders and flying though obstacles Pixie-Bob made for you.

You landed near the water, slurping the water up to stay hydrated, and sighed.

'This is what I get for imprinting on humans,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After brutal training and eating dinner, the Wild Wild Pussycats said that there was a activity that the classes can do. Sadly, Kirishima, Sato, Sero, Ashido and Kaminari couldn't come with you all.

"Class 1-B will be the first to be the scarers! The winners will be the class that scares the best!" Tiger said, giving out papers.
"Revelry in the dark," Tokoyami muttered under his breath.
'Why does he keep saying that?' You wondered, and looked at your papers.

"Hey Zuku, we're partners, what are the odds eh?" You told him, and he nodded, face red.
"Partners," He mumbled, then a hand grabbed his shoulder roughly.
"Oi Deku, trade with me!!" He pointed at Todoroki then at you.

"Sorry Bakugo, can't trade," You shrugged, and wrapped your tail around Izuku, who looked like he was about to pass out.
"Alright then, Start everyone!!" Pixie-Bob cheered.

"Try not to scream Zuku,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of you waited for your turns as you hear screams in the forest.
"Guess humans are more scary when they want to be," You said. But then, Pixie-Bob started to sniff the air.
"The air, it has a strange scent," She mumbled.

You smelled it too, it was bad and gross. Then suddenly, Pixie-bob was thrown into the bushes, where someone bashed her head.
"What the?!" Mandalay, Tiger, and Ragdoll readied themselves to fight.

Humans emerged, and they had a deadly aura around them.
'Villains,' You let out a low growl, crouching down and bared your teeth.
"Now way, why are there villains attacking the camp?" Mineta fearfully asked.

"How are you school of UA? We are part of the action said from the League Of Villains," A lizard-like person said with arms wide out.
"League Of Villains?" Ojiro mumbled, tail raised.

They were talking about them being inspired by Stain, and the Wild Wild Pussycats attacking.
"You kids go back to camp, don't engage to anyone!" Mandalay ordered, as the rest of the class nodded.

You were going to follow, until you stopped, sniffing the air, and ears twitched wildly.
"Zuku," You pulled him, and his eyes widened when he realized why you stopped.

'Oh no,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I came here scouting for a nice vantage point, and here I find someone who's not on the list," A figure in a cloak croaked out, taking a step towards Kota, who was backing up in fear.

"By the way, nice hat, kid. I like it," The figure pointed out, and touched the mask he wore.
"Why don't you trade me for this lame mask, huh? They made me wear it cause I'm new, said they couldn't get a shipment of the good ones in time," He darkly told the kid.

Kota cried and tried to run off.
"Eh, whatever," The figure was quick to jump in front of Kota, causing the boy to fall over.
"I think you and some should have some fun up here, kid. Ready?" The mask fell off of the figure, showed a scary face with one eye missing.

"It's you..." Kota whispered, tears filling his eyes, seeing the killer of his parents right in front of him.

"Papa... Mama..."

BOOM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You dove for Kota, wrapping your wings around him as Izuku blocked the punch from the figure.
"Yer okay?" You asked him, setting him down gently.
"What are you doing?" He coughed, and Izuku stood in front of you both.

"What do you know? It's the two on the list Midoriya and (Y/N). Two birds with one stone," The man smiled sadistically.
"One of you sadly, I can't kill, but I like a little time to weaken you," He took off his cloak, revealing that one of his arms is completely covered with exposed muscle.

You growled, eyes into slits and you pushed Kota with your tail.
"Are you ready, (Y/N)?" Izuku whispered to you, making you nod.
"You rally think you can save this little brat?"

"That's does sound like something a wannabe hero would say. Your kind sure likes to mouth off about justice," The man grinned, muscle pouring out of his body.
"Midoriya, and Fury, right?" He took off his cloak and revealed his exposed muscle.
"I only need the iguana, I'll kill you like they told me," He pointed at Izuku, and charged.

"Show me your blood!!" Izuku tried to block his punch, but he managed to throw him against the wall. You were going to take Kota to safety, but the man grabbed your tail and threw you to the ground.
"Say, by any chance, do any of you two know a kid name Bakugou? He and Fury are needed,"He told you both.

You and Midoriya said nothing as he charged again.
He licked Izuku in the stomach, and he bashed his fists against your back.
"Hell yeah!! Blood was what I wanted!!" He laughed sadistically.

"(Y/N) please, grab Kota and get out of here," Izuku pleaded.
"I'm not leaving ye with him. Ye need help," You helped him up and placed saliva on his head, healing his injury.
"Healing quirk? Let's see how much you will heal when I kill him," The villain smirked.

Izuku used his quirk and punch at the villain, but he resisted back.
"Is that all you got? You're fast, but you're not strong enough to hurt me," He mocked, tossing him away. You growled and attacked his torso with plasma, but he blocked it with his arms.

"My quirk allows me to strengthen my muscle fibers so much, it can't be contained in my skin. What makes you think you two could stop me?!" He shouted, where you grabbed Izuku and flew away from the impact of the villain's punch.

A Boulder collided with your tail, and you fell on the ground, dropping Izuku.
"You think you could really save this brat?! You're no hero, you're just frauds!! And you'll die that way!!" You kept sending plasma blasts his way, but he simply lifted his arms up to crush you both.

Then, the guy stopped when a pebble was hit in the back his head.
"You... did you torment Water Hose? Did you torment my parents too when you killed them?!" Kota choked out.

"So you're their kid? It must be fate then, facing the kid of the two who gave me this artificial eye," The villain pointed to his eye.
"Kid are quick to blame others. I only killed them because they were in my way, I just wanted to kill people," That made you growl in anger.

"The reason they died is because they carried out empty promises, and failed to save people!!" Izuku got up fast and charged to attack from behind, where you flew over to attack from the front.
"You killed his parents, and you're not even sorry!!" Izuku shouted in anger.

"Yer a monster!!" You snarled, holding in plasma to attack.
"So what?! Are you going to attack with those puny quirks?!" The villain smiled maniacally.
"It's not wether we could beat you, it's about saving others, risking your life for them!!" Izuku told him.

"Full Cowling!!"

You let out the plasma with Izuku's attack, and ears twitched when you heard Kota scream. You quickly turn to grab him from falling. Your wings flapped, setting him down gently.

"Zuku, let me heal you," You turned to the bushy haired boy, where you gently stuck your tongue out, and placed saliva on his arm.
"Why...?" You heard Kota whisper, but you just turned to him.

"We need to get back to the others, let me help with-" You got cut off.
"(Y/N), WATCH OUT!!" Izuku shouted, and you quickly turned to feel sudden pressure around your neck.

"Like I said, we were messing around. Now I'm going to kill you!!" The villain was fast to throw you away from the others, where he raised his fists to crush them.
"Look out!!" Izuku quickly grabbed Kota, and the villain knocked them down from the sky.

You coughed harshly, and glared at the villain.
"Zuku, take Kota back. He can't kill me, for some reason that the League wants me. He's going to kill ye if you continue," You told the boy, who's eyes widened.

"I'm not leaving you here with this monster!!" He pleaded, and Kota gripped his clothes in fear.
"Why do you keep doing this?! This pointless fighting if you're weak!!" Kota yelled.

"I'm coming for you!!" The villain screamed, where you charged first, and took bites at his muscle.
'The muscle is tough, but my teeth will break through!' You thought, digging claws and teeth into the villain.

"You think that'll work?!" The villain grinned, but then had to stop Izuku from attacking. He used his other arm to push Izuku into the ground.
"That was weaker than before!!" Though it looked like he was winning, the villain had to try and rip you off of him, as his muscles can't regenerate.

"SHOW ME YOUR BLOOD!!" With one crush, he sent Izuku into the ground, making you freeze at hearing his heart stop beating.
"NO!!" The villain took that opportunity to grab your wings, and threw you down in front of him.

"I don't think they'll mind if I break their toy, at least you won't die!!" He laughed sadistically, pushing your wings down, trying to break them. You roared, trying to balance the weight, and try to push him.

As the villain was starting to hear bones creak, he suddenly felt water hit his face.
"Water?" He muttered, and you barley turned your head to see Kota.
"Let them go!!" He shouted with tears.

"Don't worry brat, you're going to end up the same as him, just let me-"

BANG

"What the-" The villain raised his arm to cover small plasma blasts hitting him, making you confused.
"Stay away from (Y/N)!!" Your eyes widened at the sudden familiar voice, making you look up and see three small figures above the cave.

'No... it can't be!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.1K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
346K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
376K 10.5K 32
[discontinued] I hope you'll find a way to choose between the affections of your new (or familiar) classmates! What if they don't all get along with...
1.7M 68.2K 90
" falling in love is like the rain. it's unpredictable, but there are always signs before it completely falls. " ✧ FEMALE! reader [ male and female...