Saturn

By gibaby111

When Apollo and Atlas took a break from their 'business' to visit home, they were expecting some time to rela... More

01 Eighteen
02 Celeste And Earrings
03 Atlas And Apollo
04 Ours
05 Breakfast And The Boys
06 No Dishes For Saturn
07 Tour
08 Conversations With Rosetta
09 Boys, Meet Toast
10 Date
11 Picnic Sucess
12 Sleepover
13 Lazy Mornings
14 Brat Saturn
15 Offical
16 Kisses
17 Mama Salem
18 Did You Miss Us?
19 New Feelings
20 Morning After
21 Saturn, Meet The Friends
22 Elijah
23 Breakfast In Bed
24 Backstory
25 An Eventful Few Days
26 Move In
27 Sexual Frusturations
28 Breakfast In Bed 2
30 The Story Of V&V
31 One Step Closer
32 Upstairs
33 Ready Or Not
34. First Times A Blast

29 Valentina

30.5K 636 32
By gibaby111

Saturn
After Atlas gently washed my body, while whispering sweet nothings in my ear like how great of a job I did and how good of a girl I am, he playfully threw a t-shirt at me and we got ready for breakfast.

He's so sweet.

I love him.

Yes. Love. I love him. And Apollo.

They mean the world to me and have had such a positive impact on my healing process.

Atlas walked me down the stairs, in a huge t-shirt.

He brought me into the kitchen and Apollo had a bowl of yogurt with fruit and granola ready for me.

Atlas set me down and I ran up to Apollo, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Oh hello, Kitten. How was your sleep baby?"  He gave me a knowing smirk, too which I blushed and avoided.

Anyways, They are so great.

"Super good, Pollo." I murmured into his chest.

He kissed the crown of my head and ushered me to sit down.

"I forgot to tell you, love," Atlas started and I gave him my full attention from my kitchen island stool, "my sister, Valentina is dying to meet you. She is going to stop by for a big today. Is that okay? If you aren't comfortable I'll tell her another time."

A girl?

"No that's okay Las! I'd love to meet her! How old is she?" I was super excited about meeting someone new, especially Atlas's sister.

We can be close just like me and Apollos mom are.

It's funny you actually think she'll like you.

Yes she will.

No. No, she won't.

Stop.

Also, Salem is only nice to you because she has to be.

No.

Yes.

No. You are wrong.

"Baby?"

I was pulled away from my evil mind by Apollos warm, bear-paw-like hands. He drew circles on my back, "you okay, Kitten?"

Now I am.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm good," I nodded my head, not only trying to convince him, but myself too.

I took Apollos hand off my back and brought the palm of his hand to my lips, giving it multiple pecks.

After everything that happened with my uncle and his wife, I have been left with anxiety, panic attacks, and terrible inner thoughts.

Luckily for me, they are easily banished but sometimes they come and stay for a while.

Though, since I met Apollo and Atlas, the mean voice I'm my head has subsided.

After I silently calmed myself down, I finished my breakfast and went back upstairs.

Atlas told me Valentina's flight was going to land in a few hours so I thought I would take a nap and spend some time with my babies until then.

I walked up to the master bedroom and to my surprise, Jiji, Luna and Bat were all sleeping in a circle in the middle of the bed.

I snapped a picture on my phone and hopped into bed next to them.

"Hi"

They looked at me and all snuggled up against my chest, before I knew it I was out, dreaming about my babies and the men I'm in love with.

≫∘❀♡ ❀ ∘≪

"Shut the fuck up Atlas. Don't wake her up."

I heard some ruffling and deep, deep voices as I emerged from my sleep.

"But she's so cute."

I know those voices. I love those voices.

"Let. Her. Sleep."

Oh Mr. Grumpy pants.

I felt someone's hand petting my hair, my eyes slowly fluttered open at the warm sparks that entered my body at the physical interaction.

"Hi baby," Atlas leaned down and kisses my forehead multiple times, "sleep good?"

The afternoon sun shone bright through the sheer curtains of our master bedroom.

I squinted my eyes at the light but soon got used to it and opened my eyes to see my favourite people all in one room.

Apollo was leaning against the bed frame, Atlas was sitting on the bed, his hand still on my hair and my kitties curled up near my belly.

Haha. I was the big spoon.

"Uhu." My voice was still raspy with sleep, making Apollo chuckle at my voice crack.

"Wake up, my love. Valentina just got in a taxi so she'll be here soon. She's also bringing another guest, so you'll meet two people," Atlas continued playing with my hair.

I figured I looked messy so despite my body begging me to go to sleep, I pulled myself out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

I splashed some water on my face and pulled my long hair into a high ponytail.

Instead of the oversized t-shirt I was wearing, I decided to go with more of a casual/ 'I tried' look.

With a blue sweater, some blue jeans and some grey new balances, I was ready to take on the world.

Or to meet one of my boyfriends sisters and her guest.

I'm not sure what guest Valentina is bringing, Atlas didn't specify but either way, I wanted to be prepared.

After applying some mascara and some blush, I deemed myself ready and brought myself downstairs, my babies follows after me.

My crew.

Atlas was standing in the kitchen, facing me, but he was talking to someone a few inches shorter than him, still a lot taller than me.

Apollo was standing next to Atlas, though he was talking to someone who looked to be my height. She had long brunette hair while the taller woman had below the shoulder length blond hair.

The old house's floor creaked when I stepped into the door way, indicating my entrance.

Both Apollo and Atlas's gaze snapped up to my, making the two ladies attention turn towards me as-well.

They were both beautiful. The shorter one, I could tell was Valentina due to her and Atlas's matching eyes and eye shape, she also carried a warm smile, just like Atlas. The taller one though reminded me of Beast. She had a glare on her face, but it didn't seem as if the glare was directed towards me. It was just her 'RBF' or so I'm told that's what that look is called.

"You must be Saturn!" Valentina's excitement was evident.

My shyness towards new people got the best of me, I nodded.

She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, trapping me in a tight hug.

"Valentina." The taller girl reprimanded her.

"Don't mind that grump over there," she sent a playful glare towards the blonde. "She thinks I have no social cues." She turned back to me and dramatically rolled her eyes.

I giggled at her dramatics. "A-Apollo gives me the s-same look. Don't w-worry."

Freaking stutter.

Her head fell back and she let out a loud laugh.

"You and I are going to get along beautifully. Come,"

I looked over to Apollo, Atlas and the mysterious blonde lady. My boys gave me reassuring smiles while the blondes gaze was fully on Valentina.

Valentina threw her arm around my shoulder and we walked into the living room.

We sat down on the couch while my boys and the blonde stayed in the kitchen.

"Who's the b-blonde lady?" I asked Valentina, who was looking at the TV, trying to pick what movie we could watch.

"Oh! How could I forget, that's my girlfriend Vera. She's friends with Atlas and Apollo, she is also Beast's cousin."

Makes sense as to why they both share an RBF.

After picking a random movie she turned to me, "so! Tell me how you met my brothers!"

So I did.

She laughed every time I called Apollo a grump and she was super good at listening, I felt like I could tell her my whole life story with no judgement.

After I was done telling the long story I turned to her, "you're turn! Tell me about you and Vera!"

Luckily for me, my stutter went away halfway through the story.

I feel comfortable with Valentina.

"Buckle you're seatbelt, sweetie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 151 17
"How was that for a kiss?" She asked while biting her lips and admiring him. "Yeah." He slurred. "I mean good. It was great." His hands were placed...
538K 21.6K 40
"Have you ever like really loved someone and then find out that they're fool of crap, but what makes it worse is that you can't hate them because you...
690 71 28
Axel Daniel is your typical player. He's the guy every girl wants. The guy everyone wants to be friends with. Daisy isn't your typical shy girl. No...
8.2K 233 40
(Editing) <3 ***** An Affair of Affection♡︎ (𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔)•(𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥) Naomi always wanted him, her best friend of almost seven years but she had a b...