The Miller Twins (1)

By Totally_Twins2

The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from... More

Preface
House of Who
House of Frauds
House of Chance
House of Divides
House of Crushes
House of Vertigo
House of Pressure
House of De Ja Vu
House of Hoods
House Of Deceit
House of Sibuna
House of Payback
House of Pendulums
House of Impasse
House of Help
House of Isis
House of Curfews
House of Dead Ends
House of Webs
House of Fronts
House of Keepers
House of Hacks
House of Stings
House of Double Cross
House of Wires
House of Envy
House of Names
House of Evidence
House of Genius
House of Slander
House of Hasty
House of Sorry
House of Hex
House of Silence
House of Warnings
House of Status
Character Boards
House of Heists
House or Alibis
House of Siblings
House of Reflections
House of Stooges
House of Reckoning
House of Magic
House of Whispers
House of Duplicity
House of Hauntings
House of Collections
House of Speculation
House of Sabatoge
House of Nine Lives
House of Forgeries
House of Timeout
House of Reflectors
House of Illusions
House of Dreams
House of Pitfalls
House of Phantoms
House of Surrender
House of Strategy
House of Pretenders
House of Trouble
House of Traps
House of Stakes
House of Missions
House of Captives
House of The Chosen Ones
Collage
House of Freedom

House or Zodiacs

148 7 14
By Totally_Twins2

Authors Notes(1)
Lots of twin ness and Cherry Moments

Charlie's POV

I turn up the next day at school and Jerome is staring at the gem.

Charlie" Hey you haven't been here all night have you"

Jerome"No, got here early this morning, I'm telling you that is not the gem, I mean really look at it, I just know that is not the gem we won"

Charlie" I know what you mean I just have this funny feeling that it's just not our gem"

Then my dad passes by and pops his head in.

Dad" Oh my goodness you two haven't been here all night have you"

Charlie" No, Jerome got here early this morning and I got here just now"

Dad" Look I don't want you two to worry I've had it examined by a expert and they have assured me it is genuine"

Charlie" Who?"

Dad" Jasper, he assures me that is the original artefact, I mean he is a well known antiquarian what has he got to gain by lying to us"

Jerome"Nothing"

Dad" Exactly, now don't worry, oh I've heard you are dating my daughter Jerome"

Jerome steps back a bit.

Jerome" Oh yes sir, yes I am"

Dad" Now you don't have to be nervous as long as you treat my daughter with respect we won't have a problem"

Jerome"Of course sir, I really like your daughter and I want to treat her with respect"

Dad" That is what I like to hear, now about the dinner tonight I'm going to be leaving about six o clock"

Jerome*nods*

Charlie" Okay, dad, have you told Eddie?"

Dad" Not yet, in fact I have some things to take care of, if you could pass the message onto your brother"

Charlie"Of course dad"

Dad leaves and I look at Jerome.

Jerome" You know I never found Mr Sweet scary and then I found out he was your father"

Charlie*chuckles* Don't worry, I am his little girl of course he is going to be protective and he has all the years to make up for"

-Anubis House-

Eddie's POV

I wasn't about to tell my sister what I was about to do for good reason but I'm her twin brother of course I am going to be protective, I knocked on Jerome's door. When he opens up he looks taken aback.

Jerome"Oh hello, Eddie what can I do for you?"

Eddie" I just wanted to talk to you about my sister"

Jerome"Oh, okay come in"

I stand there as Jerome sits down on his bed.

Eddie"Okay, first I want you treat my sister with respect, you know pull her chair out for her, open the door for her"

Jerome"Can I just stop you there Miller, look I want you to know I care about you sister and I wouldn't want to hurt her"

Eddie" Oh yeah what about the dance?"

Jerome" Again, I was a complete idiot for that and I have apologised for that, Charlie has forgiven me"

Eddie" Fine but if you hurt her again I will be on you straight away"

Jerome"I know"

Eddie" Good, I'll see you in a minute then i got to get Patricia"

I leave Jerome's room and see my twin come down the stairs all dressed up, she may not have been wearing a dress but she was still beautiful.

Eddie" Hey Twinnie you look beautiful"

Charlie" Aww, thanks Eddie, you look very dapper yourself"

Eddie" Thanks Twinnie"

Charlie's POV

Jerome then exits his room and I approach him.

Charlie" Hey, Handsome, you look good"

Jerome" Thank you, i am aren't it"

Charlie*nudges him* Jerome"

Jerome" Kidding, you look beautiful"

Charlie" Thank you"

Patricia then appears at the top of the stairs and he and Alfie look like they are having a awkward conversation before my brother comes back in.

Eddie" There you are Patricia, come on let's go"

Eddie leads Patricia out I am lead by Jerome.

-Restaurant

Charlie's POV

We pull up at a restaurant and it looks very very fancy and when I look at Jerome's face I can tell he feels the same. Dad hops out so do Eddie and Jerome who both open the door for me and Patricia. Dad smiles obviously impresses by my brother's actions towards Patricia and Jerome's kindness towards me. We head on in go on ahead and get a seated as dad talks to the waiter.

The waiter soon comes over and hands us coloured menu's when we have ordered he takes our menu's.

Dad" So Jerome, I heard about the dance where you left my daughter"

Charlie" Dad, did you have to bring that up, it was ages ago"

Dad" I just want to make sure you won't hurt my daughter again"

Jerome looks flustered and is trying to figure out what to say.

Jerome" Mr Sweet, I am still very sorry for what happened and I was I hadn't done but I did but I never want to hurt your daughter again"

Dad then looks satisfied with the answer and starts to speak to Patricia. I look at Jerome who has gone red and I can tell he is nervous. I take his hand and squeeze it.

Charlie" It's okay"

Jerome" I'm just nervous, I mean your brother had a chat with me as well"

Charlie" He's my twin we are practically joined at the hip"

Jerome*chuckles*

Dad" I tell you, it's so nice to finally spend some time with my twins, I mean it's been so long and I'm happy you will let me be a proper dad"

Charlie" Awww, dad, I'm having a good time, what about you Eddie?"

Eddie" Yeah it's nice, nice to be here with Patricia, my twin and dad"

Charlie*nudges Eddie*

Eddie" Oh and Jerry of course"

Jerome"Thanks Miller"

Then Patricia excuses herself for a trip to the toilet and so does Jerome he is probably nervous bless him. Dad then looks at us both and smiles.

Dad" Well Eddie I'm surprised about Patricia, I mean she is delightful"

Eddie" Hey, yeah she surprised me sometimes, all the time actually"

Charlie" She surprises as well but she makes twinnie happy so"

Dad" Twinnie?"

Charlie" Oh it's just a nickname we have for each other"

Dad" That's cute and Charlie I always thought of Jerome as a troublemaker but he seems have your best interests at heart"

Charlie" He does, I really do like him, he is a sweet guy underneath all the scheming and scamming"

Dad" Well I'm glad you two are both happy, and I hope when this date is over we can do it again"

Twins" We would love that"

Patricia and Jerome then join us back at the table.

Charlie" Hey, you okay?"

Jerome*nods* Yeah"

Dad" Patricia, you are back and you have changed clothes"

Patricia" Oh yeah I liked both tops so, i couldn't choose"

Dad" Oh well never mind, come sit down"

Dad then starts talking with Patricia about something I have no interest in and don't understand.

Story Notes
So the twins head to dinner with their dad and Jerome and Patricia. Plus Charlie and Jerome try to figure out what has happened to the gem.

Authors Notes (2)
Let me know what you think. Lots of Cherry and Twin ness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 748 46
Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New students, new teachers, a new caretaker, an...
1K 309 23
UPDATIONS: Completed NOTE: Story is in journal format "And by prophecy shall it be revealed... Two made by the bond of the halfling's blood... Shall...
221K 6.9K 87
"Too much mystery is merely an annoyance. Too much adventure is exhausting. And a little terror goes a long way." ***** Once Amelia Edwards moves ba...
40.3K 1.7K 41
I fell down on the floor and cried "How can they spoil my sixteenth birthday? They knew how happy and excited I am on my birthday, but they still spo...