Through Her Eyes ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

97. PERFECT

3.2K 159 5
By Gigi_Luv_4u

====================

Soul ceremony is more than an exchange of vows between soulmates. It's a ritual to seal soul bounds in which a permanent mark on the ring finger is forever itched and the soul signs will eternally glitter gold. 

====================

"Hyung. Isn't it time already?" Taehyung's voice is breathy as he sits down beside the eldest. The words immediately caches Jimin's attention.

'Is there a schedule for today?' He wants to ask but the moment he looks at the younger, he is sure that his Tae Tae is not talking about any work-related schedule. After all, they are currently in a vacation.

Jimin follows Taehyung's gaze. Of course, who would have the attention of his best friend aside from their lovely soulmate? The only reason of his boxy smile and his animated sparkling eyes.

Meters away, Daun is playing by the beach with Jungkook and Hoseok. The woman is practically beaming and glowing, brighter than the sun itself. Her pure joy is evident as she loudly giggles with her other soulmates' antics.

It's a fine day. But nothing is finer than her. Her white jumper dress flows freely with the breeze as they build sand castles. The exposed skin is already starting to tan. Part of her hair is braided, looking like a crown. The rest of her hair that has grown longer for the passing months that they are together naturally curls to her chest. She really looks like a life-sized fairy he had read about when he was a kid. She is just so ethereal to be real. Just looking at her, Jimin can feel the rash of waves of love tickling and sizzling within his heart.

He frowns, as he can't remember any schedule or date that pertains to their soulmate. Perhaps the three planned for a date?

"Time for what Taehyung-ah?" Their Jin hyung asks, who is seemingly as equally confused as Jimin.

"You know... ask her about tying it with us." Taehyung just smiles, as if what he is talking is obvious. It's as if it is natural. Well... it is natural. But why does Jimin can feel uneasiness within him?

"Soul ceremony?" Jimin asks. His voice comes out a bit surprised, making the rest of the men's attention underneath the parasol snaps towards him. Namjoon, who were obviously listening all along, squints towards Jimin's tone.

"Why? Don't you want to?" Taehyung asks. Jimin can see a fraction of hurt looming on his features.

"U-u-ummm" He stutters and shuts his mouth. He looks back to his Daun. Their Daun. She is now squealing as Jungkook carries her towards the peaceful waves of the sea and puts her down to the foams. She immediately runs back to the dry sand laughing. She has been so happy. There are no longer traces of worries and awkwardness on her. Before, he noticed that there were times when she was just trying so hard to balance herself in their relationship. And now, she is just completely carefree. She is definitely in a bliss. Maybe because of finally completing their bonds as multiples. It makes him so happy. Truly happy.

But why can't he say that he wants to? What's stopping him?

"I think Jiminie means that it is just so soon?" Namjoon immediately answers for him.

'That. Yes... definitely because of that.'

"Too soon? Other soulmates have soul ceremony just days after finding each other." Teahyung pouts. "Why can't we?"

"Because we're not like the others?" Yoongi simply says. His eyes are also nailed to their soulmate as he sips his drink. He seems to be contemplating on joining the fun, but the coolness of the shade is just too good to pass. Besides, the second eldest can have a whole entertainment inside his head. It's obvious as he would chuckle to himself. Surely, he is having much fun listening to her inner voice.

'Yes. They are not normal.'

Jimin smiles at that fact. He is not worried that they are Multiples. He is not worried that others would scowl at them just because they are Multiples. He is in fact happy and grateful that they are. He can't imagine himself leaving the others for a soulmate or them leaving the group for a soulmate. Well... he had imagined that before building such brotherhood with Bangtan...before the soul signs... before Daun. But he couldn't anymore. Especially that he had tasted the sweetness of being with everyone. He can't imagine a future of not being eight.

They are different. There are also matters of being idols to tackle on. They can't just call it quits. No matter how they think, their profession would always have a role in their future. They can perhaps plan it all out with their agency. Of course, before anything else... they have to plan for everything first and make sure that everyone is in the same boat. Everyone should be ready to have a family, which is actually everyone wants to have. The question is... do they want it now?

The future that they have been envisioned doesn't have to come so soon. Her presence alone is more than enough. He would like the nature take it's course and let Fate do it's magic. He trusts that natural process now. He is no longer bitter, questioning the long wait and uncertainties. Popping the big question can happen in its own time with everyone one hundred percent ready.

Plus... they think Daun needs more time with them before they can ask such question. It's not about them. It's about her. If they think the time is right, then why not? But for Jimin, he doesn't want the anticipation of finally being one on the eyes of their families and the whole world would pressure her. He is sure that the others too would agree.

Thinking on it makes him recall a certain conversation on the first day that they arrived in Busan...

**********

"Your soulmate is so cute, hyung." The praise got Jimin's brow raised and his eyes squinting. Somehow it didn't sit right to him that his dear little brother was calling Daun cute. It was a first to see her truly smiling while talking to a man beside the seven of them. Jimin even saw her laughing at Ji-hyun's joke or whatever it was they were talking. It's crazy but, he felt a bit uneasy knowing that his little brother was an absolute flirt. Even though he is already married, he still has the charms. It's not that he didn't trust Daun to fall for his brother. It's just that he was becoming possessive to her undivided attention and adoration. After all, they are already seven in their relationship.

"What? I know that look. Are you jealous?" Jimin's younger brother asked. He seemed to be saying more with his teasing remark when his mother approached with a very endearing smile.

"Ohhh... Adeul – son. Your father likes your soulmate so much. She is so cute." She praised and this time Jimin heart floated with pride.

"See? I told you." His younger brother cheekily laughed. Jimin's eyes squinted once again. He really thought that helping his parents stocking up groceries was only his brother's ploy to know their soulmate or to make him suffer with his teasing. If only he didn't treasure the younger, he would be spanking him already.

"Stop that teasing and go already to your wife. She might call again searching for you." His mother smacked his brother and shooed him away, leaving Jimin relieved and satisfied.

"So. When will be the Soul ceremony?" Jimin's mother immediately asked as soon as his brother disappeared.

"Eomma – mother." He whined. He really didn't like it when mothers started questioning about things. Before, it was annoying and awkward since they didn't know yet Daun's existence and had assumed that the seven of them were complete Multiples. Now, though Daun is already here, they haven't asked her about it yet. They don't even know if she would like to rush on it, which by the way was a norm, just like what happened to his brother who had done it and married young.

"Haven't you decided yet?" The glint of excitement in his mother's eyes seemed to mellow down as she started to frown. "You know." She gently reached out to his hands. "There are seven of you. We don't know she might be carrying a child right now."

"Mom!" Jimin almost choked on his own saliva.

'It would be a surprise and a celebration, but isn't it too soon?'

"Don't tell me that nothing has happened yet. I saw the beautiful soul mark on her arm. She might have been pregnant already." Her mother dreamily added.

Jimin calmed himself with the possibility. He would love it but he doubts Daun is ready for that. And he didn't want that they were putting her in an unwanted situation.

"Your father and I had you the first time you know." The middle aged lady sweetly smiled.

As much as he loves knowing that his parents are practically in love to each other even until now, he doesn't want to hear anything that would pertains to their sex life. That is so awkward.

"Mom. I doubt that she is pregnant. She is -"

"Who's pregnant?" Jimin's dad interrupts as he carried a tray of purple-colored drinks while Daun was at his side, carrying a tray of sliced cakes.

"Daun-ah." Jimin's mom answered before Jimin could stop her. He just shyly smiled to Daun with his puppy eyes, wordlessly asking for her understanding. After all, all parents were behaving like that. He knew because as a kind hearted and an approachable person, almost all of Bangtan's moms were constantly calling him about it after being kept out by the other members. Their calls had been diverted to a voice message. How else, they were just so persistent and borderline annoying. They love their families. They do. But sometimes they were just worse than the media. They had become worse after knowing Daun's flickering to America. To think of it, Jimin shouldn't had cried it out to his mom when it happened. He should had kept it and not wailed his fears when his mother called.

He saw the confusion in Daun's eyes that slowly turns into an embarrassment as her topic slowly sunk inside her head.

"No, eomeonim... I am not." Daun immediately denied as she morphed into a red tomato.

Of course, they all know that she is in birth control. She even once asked permission if she could have a contraceptive implant. They told her that they could just wrap themselves up which she so shyly revealed that she didn't want to. They couldn't refute since she wanted it. They didn't want to police whatever she wanted with her body. Thankfully, the doctor was against it because of her history on depression. The implant may also interrupt her soul enhancer medications since she hadn't fully bonded with everyone yet. Especially when there were chances to be in long distance relationship because of their tour. She continued her pills and she was diligent on it even after the flickering incident.

"Mom. You're making Daun awkward." Jimin whined and reached for his dearest Daun's hand as they put the tray on the table to let her sit beside him. His arms were around her, as if physically protecting her from his parents.

"Dear. Are you asking about that again?" Jimin's father asked in reprimanding tone.

"I am just curious. After all, they are all past the age. They should have tied the knot already. And maybe... maybe we can already have a grandchild to spoil since Jihyun's wife can't have any."

"Eomma!" Jimin exclaimed. "I hope you are not talking like that in front of sister-in-law or even with Ji-hyunnie."

"I-I..." His mother started to be emotional.

He couldn't blame her. His parents adored children. If only her mother didn't have any complications he might had more siblings. It was exciting that his brother found his soulmate early. However, his wife had an inherent disease that getting pregnant had become impossible. It saddened everyone. But what to do? It's what it was. They had to accept the reality even though it hurt.

It's also rude for his mom to pressure them just because they want grandkids.

"Eomeonim... Why don't we drink some refreshments and eat a bit of cake?" Daun gingerly said to the older woman, hoping to bring back her good mood.

Jimin sighed. Daun's understanding and concern was not baffling. He guessed, if not him, their mothers would call Daun. They had been treating her so kindly and preciously. She had been their daughter in law even without the Soul ceremony or even a wedding.

Thankfully, there were no more words that came from his mother's mouth about tying knots or grand children. Not even until all the guys had come down from each of their assigned bedrooms with the Jeons and smothered the old lady with lots of hugs.

**********

"Help!" Daun's screams halt Jimin's thoughts of the past.

The eldest immediately stands in panic while Yoongi just amusingly laughs.

"Jungkookie no!" She yells again. Though there is no hint of danger in her voice. Jimin's eyes glitters with adoration as he sees her wiggles away from Jungkook's hold and successfully runs towards where the five of them are seated.

Namjoon, quick with his feet, immediately meets her halfway.

"Joonie!" She whines as the man opens his arms to hug her and protect her from the mischievous maknae.

"I'm coming babe!" Jimin giggles as he walks towards the two, playing the part of her hero.

"Yah! Jungkookie! What did you do?" Jin scolds.

Jungkook just hysterically laughs.

"She just doesn't want to get wet hyung." Hoseok amusingly replies.

"I thought you want to swim love?" Namjoon asks as he wipes away the strands of her hair covering her face.

"I do...but." She hesitates. Her skin reddens. She then tiptoes to whisper something to Namjoon.

"Kitten... we would love to see your love bites. Don't worry." Yoongi says earning a groan and a pout from Daun.

"Ohhh. Are you shy with all those marks babe?" Jimin teases. "Why? Are you bruising so much?" He giggles.

She only hides her face on Namjoon's chest. The man is even chuckling. So proud with all his possessive markings to their soulmate's body.

"You can swim as much as you want, sweetheart." Taehyung says.

"We really don't mind." Jin slyly says.

All of them are circling her already like crows to a sparkling gem.

"O...okay." She says as she turns around and asks Namjoon to unzip her dress at her back.

So slowly, the leader does so. For no apparent reason, the zipper is stuck. With Namjoon's great uncontrollable strength, he tags it down so forcefully that it breaks.

"Oh no! That's her favorite!" Hoseok gasps.

"Joonie! What did you do?" Yoongi deadpans.

Namjoon sheepishly smiles as he scratches his head. "I swear! I was gentle!" He defends.

"It's no surprise!" Jimin's belly is aching as he laughs so loudly and almost topples to the sand with Hoseok and Jungkook.

She moans cutely and just lifts up her dress upwards, revealing her checkered yellow bikini.

Everyone gasps.

There is nothing innocent with the color. It's muddling their minds into the pit of unholy imaginations. The love marks are even inviting to be refreshed.

"How do you like it?" She curiously asks.

"I-I love it." Taehyung sweetly smiles.

"Huh?" She double takes as she looks to each and everyone of them once again.

Everyone simultaneously praises her, gulping now and then as they obviously try hard to conceal their growing desire.

She giggles and runs towards the sea, seemingly hiding her luscious body from her seven. They couldn't help see the glowing golden Soul Ink on her skin. The others one by one peels their shirts off and follows her.

**********

"Jiminie..." Taehyung calls before Jimin could follow the others. "Do you really think it's not the right time?"

"Huh?" He asks confused of what is the younger referring to.

"You know... Soul ceremony." Taehyung replies.

"Taehyungie." Jimin looks at Taehyung straight to his eyes. "I just don't think that it's the perfect time."

"So... when?"

"You will know... We will know." Jimin sweetly smiles. He knows that well. After all, he felt the same the moment he met the others in that fated day that they became trainees. As well as the moment that they became Bangtan. The same as the moment he saw Daun, looking like a baby chick with her yellow shirt, carrying all those groceries as they planned to ambush her outside her penthouse.

Jimin knows that a perfect time will surely come.

He also peels off his shirt and urges the other to do the same.

"Come on Tae! Can't have my babe wait for us."

Jimin doesn't mind Taehyung frowns while dragging him along.

"Hey. A perfect time will come. I am sure of it." Jimin says before calling Daun's attention of their approach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 718 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
396K 23.3K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...
19.9K 1K 15
-polyamory I AM BACK! A black mark surrounding your pinky like a ring reminds you of your soulmate that you have yet to meet knowing that when y...
1.7M 81.7K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...