Beyblade Burst Evolution { Fr...

By RinIchimaru

Mystery plus intelligence plus a mastery of mathematics and physics equals Wakari Reynolds. The mysterious ma... More

Info
Prologue
Fighting Spirit! Berserk Roktavor!
Drain Fafnir and Royal Wyrm! Winding up!
Surprise Attack! Kinetic Satomb!
Squad shake up!
Journey to the Top!
Season Opener! European League!
Alter Cognite! The Shape Shifter!
Free to Launch!
BC Sol! A Team Divided!
The Return of Doomscizor!
Twin Scythes! Double Strike!
Evolution Attack! Maximus Garuda!
Ghasem! The Airborne Blader!
The Search for Shu!
Shadow Magic! The Snake Pit!
The Underground Maze!
Secret Fire! Red Eye!
New Teammates! New Rivals!
Joshua vs. the Space Ninjas!
Infinity Stadium! Raul's Challenge!
World League! Setting the Stage!

Whirlwind! Tempest Wyvron!

861 20 2
By RinIchimaru

thoughts, memories - italicized

Everyone waited for the bladers to check their beys. "Not a bad evolution." Said Rantaro in surprise.

"Not finished yet!?" Asked Wakiya angrily. "Hurry up! I can't show you what my bey is made of until we start."

"Of course you can! Roktavor has trumps that will embarrass you, too." Objected Rantaro.

"Take comfort in the fact that I'll win for sure." Said Wakiya.

"And how do you stand still with that head!" Asked Rantaro irritably.

"The bey check is over and the new contestants have been found ready to fight!" Said Hanami.

"Let's get started already." Said Wakiya.

"Come on." Agreed Rantaro.

"Great! Friendly newcomers Sunbat United will take on BK Sol in rival territory! And Rantaro Kiyama and Wakiya Murasaki will open the match!" Hanami commented.

"Let's begin. First fight!" Announced the referee. "Ready? Set!" Rantaro and Wakiya prepared their launchers.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Both beys landed in the stadium after a great launch.

"Brilliant! The launch is great!" Rantaro said. "Let's kick it out and send it skyward!"

"And we have a great start Tempest Wyvron and Berserk Roktavor started dodging and aiming for the center." Said Hanami. Both beys were approaching the center. Eventually they collided, and Tempest Wyvron knocked Roktavor out of the center.

"How did he knock me out?" Asked Rantaro perplexedly.

"Come on, Honcho, get it together!" Shouted Valt.

"He lost." Said Waki calmly, listening to the bey's attacks.

"А? But they're not finished yet." Said Valt. "Why do you think the Honcho has lost?"

"He's already missed his launch advantage. Plus Roktavor's a stamina bey at the moment, he's out of his element." Said Waki, simultaneously calculating the possible outcomes of the battle.

"Roktavor is running out of strength! The end is near!" Said Hanami. Roktavor began to slow down.

"Don't give up! Hold on!" Shouted Valt.

Free closed his eyes, and Waki sighed. "Once again, my calculations proved correct."

"Oh any second now. That's it!" Said Hanami, and Roktavor stopped.

"No!" Said Valt chagrinedly.

"Tempest Wyvron is the last survivor." Said the referee. "Sunbat United gets one point."

"See! It's obvious which one of us is ready for the world stage!" Said Wakiya smugly.

"How could I lose!?" Said Rantaro sadly.

"Attention on the screen, the guests are pulling ahead!" Announced Hanami. "This is only the beginning! Tempest Wyvron put on a real show!" A well-groomed man and his helper entered the hall and looked toward Free and Wakari.

"Not a bad effort I'll admit you've gotten better since the last time we met." Wakia said with a smirk. "But it's not enough to surpass Wyvron."

"That's what you think!" Countered Rantaro. "My Berserk Roktavor has only just warmed up! It's time to show what a battering stamina type can do!"

Wakari closed her eyes and decided to resonate with Wyrm. She opened her eyes and once again equations and formulas were floating around.

Hi Wakari. Said Wyrm.

Hi Wyrm. Said Waki.

How was the match? Dragon asked.

Predictable. Said Waki, and sat cross-legged. She looked at the dragon.

Before you interrupted our conversation with Fafnir, he wanted me to thank you for creating his new launch. Said Wyrm.

It's nothing like that Free should have tweaked the launch a long time ago. Said Waki. By the way, getting back to the tip, what do you think of the electronic one or the one that can detach?

Both are interesting. Wyrm agreed. What would happen if they were combined?

It's possible to try it. Waki said thoughtfully and started writing formulas.

I must admit, I sometimes miss my brother's company enough. Wyrm said. Wakari stopped in the middle of the equation when she sighed heavily.

You know how it has to be so they don't get hurt. Said Waki.

You are repel everyone from you Wakari, even Gwyn and your friends. Said Wyrm. You know he's just as passionate about this as you are.

I know. Waki answered. But I don't want him to get hurt Gwyn shouldn't get involved, it's my problem. Not Gwyn, not Free, not Kris.

Even Genesis said you're both very similar. Said Wyrm. Suddenly Wakari felt a someone's gaze.

Wyrm did you feel it too? Waki asked worriedly.

Yes. Be careful Waki. Said Wyrm. Wakari abruptly opened her colorless eyes seeing nothing but two silhouettes beside her.

"Hey Waki are you all right?" Asked Rantaro. Free looked at her and noticed a hint of concern in her expression.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Waki replied calmly. Someone was definitely watching me. It was an all too familiar feeling.

~~~~~~~

Kris and Trad heard footsteps. Trad looked to see who was coming and said. "We have Theodore Glass visiting." Kris turned her head and looked at Theodore.

Theodore tilted his head in greeting. "Good afternoon Kris, it's been a long time. Sorry to show up unannounced."

"Well hello Theodore." Kris said, smiling and gripping the arm of her chair tighter. Theodore noticed this and smiled. "If I had known you were coming, I would have sent someone to meet you."

"I see you're not in an easy position after your defeat." Theodore said.

"It's too early to judge." Kris objected.

"Maybe you can change things." Theodore said, still smirking. "But you don't want the team to appear weak. Try the fans' patience and they'll prefer another team."

"I trust my recruits." Kris said sternly.

"It'll be clear soon." Theodore said and shifted his gaze to Free and Waki. "You've been trying so hard to get respect that you've overlooked the training program."

Kris looked at him angrily. How dare he.

"I have an idea." Theodore began. "How about you don't keep Free and Wakari where everything is boring and predictable and let them spread their wings in America. My Raging Bulls have welcomed a promising Japanese blader. He takes into account that still commotion. If they joined my team, they'd be unmatched.

Kris got angry and raised her voice. "How much longer are you going to ask!"

"Let me get this straight." Theodore interrupted her. "You approve the transfer and you can demand better conditions."

"No! No way!" Replied Kris menacingly. Theodore turned his gaze to the blind girl who opened her eyes and grinned.

~~~~~~~

"From Team Sunbat United, Wakiya Murasaki is back, and his opponent from BC sol will be new recruit Valt Aoi." Hanami announced.

"You again, is that allowed?" Asked Valt.

"Why not, my team do as I please." Replied Wakiya with a chuckle. "That's the upside of owning a team. You're in command."

"I don't mind." Replied Valt firmly. "Just to avenge Honcho. "They got ready to launch.

"Second match! First fight!" Announced the referee. "Ready? Set!" Wakari watched Valt's silhouette closely.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" The two beys descended into the stadium.

"They're wasting no time." Hanami began. "Tempest Wyvron is rushing to the center."

"Come on partner." Valt said firmly. "Show us all your hidden power."

"Don't be too pleased your evolution is nothing compared to ours." Said Wakiya. "We will beat back your blows as if they didn't exist."

"We'll see about that! Show him, buddy!" Shouted Valt. Valtryek began to attack Wyvron, but his attacks were useless.

"Give it your all!" shouted Valt. Valtryek attacked Wyvron and knocked him off center.

Wakari frowned and sighed heavily. Free and Rantaro looked at her. Again. He doesn't listen to Valtriek.

"That's not all! Defensive strike!" Shouted Wakiya and Wyvron knocked Valtryek out of the stadium.

"Tempest Wyvron knocking out of the stadium! A point in favor of Sunbat United!" The referee announced.

"Deja vu is like we were shown the first match!" Said Hanami. "Is anyone in a position to overpower Wakiya?"

"Today is clearly not our day." Said Rantaro sadly. Free closed his eyes.

"Shall we help him?" Asked Waki.

"He doesn't listen to his bey." Said Free.

"Then all we have to do is guide him." Said Wakari, tilting her head. Free opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Valtryek I know you are much stronger." Valt said to Valtryek.

"What's stopping you from being better?" Asked Wakiya smugly. "Hmm, Wyvron isn't vulnerable. Can blow anything away. That's what happens when you have the best beys coach on the team."

How presumptuous he is. Waki thought as she watched Wakiya's purple silhouette.

"At last he's noticed me!" Said Ataru with glistening eyes.

"Rantaro." Said Wakari, and Rantaro turned to her. "Call here Valt."

"I'll get back at you!" Said Valt firmly. "The second fight is on me!"

"Valt!" Shouted Rantaro, and Valt turned to him. "Come here."

"Huh?" Looked at him perplexedly.

"It's cognitive to think of a strategy." Said Wakiya. "Don't hurry, there's no hurry."

Valt approached Rantaro. "What do you want, Honcho?"

"It wasn't my idea." Objected Rantaro. "Theirs." Said Rantaro, pointing to Free and Waki.

Free opened his eyes and turned to Valt. "Are you upset?"

"You betcha!" Said Valt. Free and Waki chuckled.

"Perfect." Said Free. "You hear him?"

"What?" Valt looked at them perplexed. Waki looked at Valt's silhouette.

"Valtryek calls you Valt." Said Waki.

"What do you mean?" Asked Valt.

"Come on! Give me a hint!" Said Valt and Rantaro together.

"I don't know, he's trying to talk to you." Said Free.

"I'm listening." Said Valt. Free looked at Wakari.

"He sounds different Valt, Valtryek says he's having a hard time." Waki continued Free's words.

"Hmm." Valt hesitated. "Is that what you want?"

"Tell us your secrets." Said Rantaro. "Is this a prank?" Free and Waki watched Valt.

"I get it!" Said Valt and took a detail off Valtryek.

"So enlighten me friend." Said Rantaro. Valt showed him Valtryek.

"You'll have to use words." Said Rantaro to Valt.

"So you just want to be lighter." Said Valt. "He must be better now."

"I don't understand." Said Rantaro perplexedly. Everyone looked in Valt's direction.

"What do you want, then, partner?" Asked Valt to Valtreyek.

"Well? Are you ready to lose to me already?" Shouted Wakiya.

"Try it and see." Said Free.

"You're right." Agreed Valt.

"You have to trust your partner, that's all!" Said Valt and walked back to the arena. Wakari thought as she saw Valt's silhouette shine brighter.

"Valt's timeout is over and he's coming back!" Said Hanami.

"Well let's get on with it!" Said Valt and showed Valtryek.

"And something has changed." Said Ataru.

"Indeed, and he has an ace up his sleeve." Said Sailas.

"What are you so happy about?" Asked Wakiya.

"Ha ha! I don't want to spoil the surprise!" Said Valt and got ready.

"Huh, never mind." Said Wakiya. "Wyvron is still unbeatable."

"Second fight." The referee announced. "Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Both beys landed in the stadium.

"Amazing, will Sunbat United continue in the same vein or will BC sol put an end to their victories!" Said Hanami.

Free, Waki I only rely on faith. Thought Valt.

"Oh open center do you mind if I take it?" Asked Wakiya. "Huh, looks like your bay got a little speed. А!? Wait a minute!" Valtruek started hitting the edges of the arena and accelerating.

"Huh?" Valt looked at Valtryek perplexed. Wakari grinned as she listened to Valtryek's attack.

"Wow!" Said Ataru.

"His plan worked." Smirked Sailas. "He got a lot faster." Valtryek started hitting the edges of the stadium all the time, which didn't even give Wyvron a chance to attack.

"Up until now, Wyvron didn't take any losses! But now he's flying all over the arena!" Said Hanami.

"How is that possible!?" Asked Wakiya in bewilderment.

"And Valtryek was trying to say that?" Asked Rantaro.

"Yes." Replied Waki. "Valtryek is the attacking type and that detail only slowed him down and made him heavier. But when Valt took it off Valtryek became much lighter, that he himself can't fully counteract his speed and so he started hitting the edges of the stadium to aim his blows directly at Wyvron and not give him even the slightest second to attack."

"One more strike!" Shouted Valt, and Valtryek repeated his previous attack.

"According to my calculations, Valtryek began to accelerate after he hit the walls." Ataru said. "His true potency came through."

"I don't see how Valt thought of that." Silas asked.

"He had help from Free and Wakari." Ataru said, and they looked in their direction.

"Huh, of course." Agreed Silas.

"Big deal! This isn't over!" Exclaimed Wakiya and Wyvron prepared for a special attack.

"Huh?" Valt stared at Wyvron in bewilderment. Wyvron began to approach Valtryek.

"Let's destroy him! Let's go Wyvron!" Shouted Wakiya! Wakari noticed Wakiya's purple silhouette glow brighter and grinned.

The outcome had already been decided and Wyvron would not emerge victorious. My calculations are always correct. Bey glowed bright purple and a purple dragon appeared.

"Nothing is going to come out! The defense can't withstand our speed! Springy attack!" Shouted Valt and a blue aura surrounded him and Valtryek appeared. Wakari smiled and her colorless eyes glittered gold.

"Come on!" Shouted Valt.

"Come on, how about that!" Said Wakiya. "Defensive strike!' The two beys clashed, but eventually Wyvron couldn't take it and exploded.

"What's going on!? It can't be!" Said Wakiya in disbelief.

"A crushing victory for Genasis Valtryek." The referee announced.

"BC sol wins the second match by two to one!" Announced Hanami.

"Oh yes!" Shouted Valt joyfully. "I did it!"

"Finally we're moving." Said Kris excitedly.

"Right." Agreed Trad.

"I knew you could do it." Kit shouted.

"Thank you." Shouted Valt.

"The club can count on you." Said Shasa.

"Gee, Wakiya lost." Ataru said in disbelief. Sailas laughed.

"I know that this victory is a credit to Free and Wakari. One day there will be a better use for Free's talent." Said Theodore and turned his gaze to Wakari. "And very soon I will get back what was mine."

"And who's the good guy?" Asked Rantaro.

"I am the good man." Said Valt. "I got my revenge for you." He turned to Free and Waki.

"I owe you one now." Said Valt, and he grabbed Free's hand and began to thank him. "After all, you saved me!"

"Yeah, that too." Replied Free without emotion. Wakari smiled weakly as she watched the two silhouettes. Suddenly she felt like someone was looking at her again and turned her head, but saw nothing but total darkness. Theodore grinned, for he knew that even if she couldn't see, she could feel his gaze on her.

"Your turn." Said Wakiya to Silas.

He smiled wickedly. "Messed up, I'll clean up."

"Suma get off. I can't believe the speed Valtryek has kept up!" Said Valt admiringly.

"Is that his secret?" Asked Rantaro.

"Yes, nyau nyau nyau he's much faster now." Said Valt.

"He told you that a long time ago Valt." Said Waki and Valt and Rantaro turned to her. "Your resonance with Valtriek is getting stronger, soon you'll see for yourself when he wants to tell you something." Waki continued, looking at the blue silhouette.

"Really?" Asked Valt cheerfully. Waki nodded to Valt's silhouette.

"Why does he get a adviсe and I get a hole in a bagel?" Asked Rantaro grumpily, turning to Waki. "I'd win, too, if I talked to the bey."

Waki looked at Honcho's silhouette. Free opened his eyes and did not like the tone with which Rantaro addressed Waki.

"Listen here." Free said, pointing to Valt.

"Who am I?" Valt asked perplexedly.

"Well, yes, who else." Replied Free indifferently. "The next one's yours, too."

"Am I invisible?" Protested Rantaro. "Roktavor and I just need to chat."

"It's not up to that." Waki replied, closing her colorless eyes.

"Listen, they don't call me the bey caster for nothing!" Said Valt. Suddenly footsteps were heard Waki opened her eyes and saw a purple silhouette.

"It's Silas." Said Valt.

"Sure you're ready." Worried Rantaro.

"Yes, a hundred percent!" Said Valt firmly. "It's time to start Valtryek."

~In the next chapter~

Silas is my next opponent, which is still kindergarten. All right, let's do this the grown-up way. Finally it was Free's turn, and I would have fought him myself. А? Waki all right?

In the next chapter of Beyblade Burst Evolution. Surprise Attack! Kinetic Satomb!

- 3!

- 2!

- 1!

Let it rip!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.7K 37
Shu Kurenai becomes an assassin after his former best friend dies. He takes a very harsh turn in life, and will murder anyone he suspects killed his...
5.1K 198 18
(In Evolution, ok?) Two friends... One girl... Fall in love at their first very meeting... Until "He" came to ruin their lives... They both noticed h...
24.1K 591 53
Legendary Blader Valt Aoi has been training the next generation of elite Bladers at Spain's BC Sol. One day, rookie Bladers Dante and Demi Koryu and...
2.5K 69 12
Jay Kurenai was Shu's twin sister. They were separated in a fire when they were 8. She was found by a family and they adopted her. She got her bey s...