Beyblade Burst Evolution { Fr...

By RinIchimaru

Mystery plus intelligence plus a mastery of mathematics and physics equals Wakari Reynolds. The mysterious ma... More

Info
Prologue
Fighting Spirit! Berserk Roktavor!
Whirlwind! Tempest Wyvron!
Surprise Attack! Kinetic Satomb!
Squad shake up!
Journey to the Top!
Season Opener! European League!
Alter Cognite! The Shape Shifter!
Free to Launch!
BC Sol! A Team Divided!
The Return of Doomscizor!
Twin Scythes! Double Strike!
Evolution Attack! Maximus Garuda!
Ghasem! The Airborne Blader!
The Search for Shu!
Shadow Magic! The Snake Pit!
The Underground Maze!
Secret Fire! Red Eye!
New Teammates! New Rivals!
Joshua vs. the Space Ninjas!
Infinity Stadium! Raul's Challenge!
World League! Setting the Stage!

Drain Fafnir and Royal Wyrm! Winding up!

1.2K 21 4
By RinIchimaru

thoughts, memories  - italicized

The dining room was full of people eating and chatting. But suddenly Kris and Trad walked in with serious faces. "How serious Kris is." Remarked Valt.

"That's for sure." Agreed Rantaro.

"Good morning team hope you slept well." Kris said hello.

"Good morning, Kris and Trad!" They all replied together.

"I found out that Sunbat United called us up for a team game." Kris said seriously.

"What's Sunbat?" Asked Valt.

"The most talked about team." Replied Shasa. "I hear they're recruiting incredible talent."

"Time is short, but there's no reason to turn them down." Kris continued. "There's no point in missing out on a great opportunity."

"I'm here! Sign me up! I'm ready to show you what I can do!" Shouted Valt to the whole dining room.

"They won't be able to resist the two of us!" Picked up Rantaro. An awkward silence filled the dining room after their words. Valt and Rantaro blushed.

"Please don't interrupt the owner." Trad said seriously. "What were you saying?"

"I want to stress that I'm counting on you." Said Kris. "Don't let me down!"

"The match is in five days." Said Trad. "So today we'll have a selection to determine who will represent our club."

"Seriously what? More trials?" Asked Valt disappointedly.

"The rules are simple." Trad began explaining the rules. "The second squad can participate, but you have to stand up to Free and Waki first."

"Come on." Valt said, remembering Free and Waki. He found it exciting.

The canteen erupted in complaints. "Why exactly against them?" Asked Ivan frustratedly.

"There's no such thing as invincible, there's always a chance!" Said Rixon firmly.

"It's not great, but you're right." Shasa agreed.

"We'll evaluate your performances against the best bladers and then decide who will represent us." Said Trad. "Those who exceed our expectations will qualify for membership on the main roster. This is serious!"

"I'm yours for the taking." Valt said firmly. "This is our hour Honcho!"

"Right!" Agreed Rantaro.

~~~~~~~

Kris took Wakari to the beginning of the forest. "Waki please, when you find him tell him we're waiting for him in the training room." Said Kris.

"Okay, I'll tell him." Replied Waki and walked straight into the woods. She stopped and grabbed the nearest tree that was near her. She sat down and waited. Suddenly she felt something licking her hand. She pulled her hand and felt her fingers slide over the fur.

"Hello, old friend." Waki said with a smile, and the deer rubbed its head against her hand. "You can take me to Free." The deer licked her hand in agreement. Wakari stood holding onto a tree trunk, put her hand on the deer's back, and the deer led her to a clearing in the forest.

Wakari saw a yellow silhouette in the center of the darkness and smiled. "Thank you, old friend." Waki said to the deer. The deer licked her hand and walked away.

Wakari headed toward the yellow silhouette. "Kris told me to tell you to report to Free's training room." Waki said. "There will be team selection for the friendly match."

Free opened his eyes and looked at Wakari. "Hi Waki." Said Free sleepily. "Selection means huh." Free took Waki's hand and pulled her to sit up. When she sat down Free put his head in her lap and closed his eyes.

"Free we're going to be late, again." Waki said with a heavy sigh as she felt Free breathing evenly. She put her hand on Free's silhouette head and closed her colorless eyes.

~~~~~~~

Everyone stood in the gym waiting for the two bladers. "Has anyone seen Free or Waki?" Asked Valt. "Why aren't they here?"

"Typical Free behavior." Said Django with a smirk. "I guess that's to be expected when the rules don't concern you. I'm sure he and Wakari are back together somewhere."

"Do you know what he means?" Asked Rantaro perplexedly.

"He's about Free being late most of the time." Replied Kit. "He's gotten a lot of warnings, but he doesn't care what he does."

"What about Waki?" Asked Rantaro.

"Waki usually stays in her room most of the time. She usually comes to practice with Trad or Kris brings her." Said Kit. "But if she doesn't come with them then she's definitely with Free."

"I think it's because Kris trusts them, that's why they passed." Ivan said.

"May I dare to claim his place?" Asked Django, holding out a red rose to Kris.

"Thank you. We'll wait." Replied Kris.

Django froze. Stan pulled him away with a sigh with a note of laughter. "Let's go. Can't blame him for trying that way after all."

"Wait here I'll find them." Valt said firmly. He started running toward the exit, and then crashed into Free's chest and fell to the floor with a thud and groaned, "Found them."

~~~~~~~

Free led Wakari into the training room. As they walked in Waki heard the sound of someone crashing into someone. "Found them." Said Valt. Waki looked at the blue silhouette that appeared in the darkness next to Free's silhouette.

"Strange that they came earlier than usual." Said Shasa.

"Are you kidding?" Asked Rantaro.

"You're late again." Said Kris sternly. "Waki, I told you to tell him."

"I did, but then there was a slight change of plans." She said calmly.

"Only three minutes." Said Free.

"More like seven minutes and ten seconds." Said Trad.

Free took Waki to the stands and walked toward the stadium. "So who goes first?" He said boredly.

"I! I! I!" Cried Valt cheerfully, running to the other side of the stadium.

You're so loud, Valt. Waki thought while watching the blue silhouette.

"And why am I not surprised." Said Free indifferently.

"You're as strong as I am. Ready to begin?" Said Valt decisively. "Genesis Valtryek has been waiting for this! This is going to be epic!"

"Only victory is epic." Replied Free boredomously. "Let's get this over with."

"All right mate?" Asked Valt. "You're supposed to be having fun. Don't be a splinter, beyblade is always fun. Whether you win or not."

You shouldn't have said that Valt. Waki thought.

"It's time to start qualifying!" Shouted Trad. "Valt Aoi is the first one out."

"I'm ready." Valt replied firmly.

"Enthusiasm. How refreshing." Said Django.

"He looks like us when we were new." Said Shasa. "Let's see what he's made of."

"I'm sorry they threw him in a cage with a lion." Ivan said.

"The kid needs to face reality." Rixon said. "I hope he can take it."

"It's time you didn't hold back." Valt told Valtryek.

"Hmm." Wakari looked thoughtfully at Valt's silhouette and began to count something.

"Wow is that your bey?" Asked Valt to Free.

"Look it's Drain Fafnir." Said Kit.

Valt was getting ready to launch, but noticed that Free was holding his bey with his hand. Honcho looked at Free confused, he looked around and noticed that no one was reacting except. "What are you doing?" Asked Valt perplexedly.

"Same as you, don't you see." Replied Free.

"Where's your launcher?" Asked Valt.

"I don't need it." Answered Free indifferently. Valt and Rantaro looked at Free incredulously.

"I will run it manually." Replied Free.

"Come on! Are you kidding me?" Asked Valt incredulously.

"Let's be frank. With a launcher, the fight will be over at once." Said Free.

"Hey! Why so rude!" Asked Valt.

"Are you going to sulk all day?" Asked Free. "Let's get started already. Agh, you wanted a fight yourself."

"What's wrong with you!?" Asked Valt with a frown.

"And you're right it's fun. It wouldn't be intresting otherwise." Said Free smugly. "Weren't you the one who said beyblade should be fun?"

Well here it starts again. Waki thought. Valt got angry.

"Is he always this cocky?" Asked Honcho. Kit and Honey nodded. Rantaro shouted, "Friend don't listen to him! Don't let him get to you!"

"No way! He knows what he signed up for!" Said Valt firmly. Wakari sighed looking at the two silhouettes.

"Waiting for your word." Said Free and got ready.

"Ready?" Asked the Referee. "Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Free and Valt launched their beys. The beys landed in the stadium. Fafnir swayed from side to side, but took center stage.

"Counterclockwise?" Asked Valt.

"Well yeah, you're observant." Said Free. "Ready?"

"But it's incredibly wobbly." Objected Valt.

"Yeah, I know." Said Free. Trad was writing something down on his iPad. Wakari sat watching the silhouettes and listening to the battle.

"A manual launch is nothing to talk about." Rantaro said.

"I see your point." Said Kit. "But you watch."

"Now Drain Fafnir will prove himself." Said Honey.

"Come on. He looks like a rocking chair." Objected Rantaro.

Valtryek began to attack Fafnir and he began to spin harder. "Huh?" Valt watched in shock as Fafnir began to speed up. Free was just bored watching the battle.

"The outcome has already been decided." Waki said quietly, calculating all sorts of variations of the battle's outcome.

"The fun has begun." Said Ivan. Trad continued to record the battle data on the iPad. Fafnir spin faster and faster with each blow from Valtryek.

"I don't understand how that happened." Valt asked in shock.

"Is it just me or is he accelerating." Rantaro asked incredulously.

Kit began to explain while looking at the iPad. "When bey spinning clockwise hitting Fafnir, which rotates counterclockwise. Fafnir drains the opponent's strength."

Honey chimed in. "The more he attacks, the more he spins."

"He also remembers the stamina type." Kit returned. "He stays for a long time."

"Houston, we have problems. Valtryek is slows down, and Fafnir is accelerating." Valt is shocked. Valtryek began to slowly spin around Fafnir.

"Situation have changed, haven't they?" Free said. In the end, Valtryek has stopped.

"The last surviving Drain Fafnir." Announced the referee.

"Ah!? What!? How!?" Valt couldn't believe what was happening .

"You're kidding me." Rantaro said incredulously.

"He doesn't even use the launcher and I lost." Valt said incredulously.

"It was exciting." Free said.

Here it started again. Wakari sighed as she watched Free's silhouette.

"How is the feeling? You must have hanged yourself like that during the match. Why are you frowning? "You got what you asked for." Free said. "I'm sorry, didn't you dream of defeat?"

"The thing is, it's not fun to lose." Free began to say, arms outstretched. "See how I smile. Because winning is more important." Valt screamed angrily.

"Calm down!" Said Rantaro.

"It's not my fault! He just pissed me off! I need to replay." Valt shouted.

"I understand! And I will avenge you!" Rantaro said.

"Oh, that's so cute. He's a good friend." Free said mockingly.

"Getting ready for Honcho's fury! Don't expect mercy!" Said Rantaro opening the fan. "Say something".

"What can I say. He needed to take off his rose-colored glasses. For him, victory and defeat are not important." Free said. "Are you the same as him?"

"The most important thing is to give all the best!" Rantaro said.

"Agh, let's get started then." Free said bored.

Wakari sighed and closed her eyes. She opened it and saw equations in front of her. Indeed, everything is so predictable. An unknown voice is defined.

Wakari turned her head and smiled. I told you, we'll meet again soon Wyrm. Said Wakari turning to the white and turquoise dragon with golden eyes.

Wakari raised her hand and began writing equations. What are you calculating again. The Wyrm determined.

I think about how to improve. After all, if you suddenly explode or break, not only you will suffer. Waki said without taking her eyes off the formulas.

Then I advise you to consider a new type of tip. Said Wyrm.

So tip, right? Waki said and began to write other equations.

You worry too much about it. Wyrm said. Waki crossed her arms over her chest.

Three years ago it was very interesting. Said Wyrm and flashed his golden eyes.

Suddenly, Wakari felt a sharp pain all over her body. You won't be able to run away from the past for long, Waki . Said Wyrm.

She opened her eyes and again there was darkness before her eyes, she tilted her head and saw turquoise cracks on her hands that surrounded her hands. She was panting and still feeling pain all over her body. She fumbled for the jacket and pulled it over her arms, covering up the cracks. "Wakari?" she heard Free calm. She raised her head sharply and saw the yellow silhouette of Free. Free noticed the worried expression on Waki's face and her shortness of breath.

"Waki it's your turn to fight!" Trad shouted.

Everything must be finished quickly. Thought Waki

"Free take me to stadium." Waki determined. Free and held out his hand. She took Free silhouette by the hand and he led her to the stadium.

"Everyone who wants to fight me, join me. I will fight everyone to at once." Wakari replied seriously.

"She's not joking?" Rantaro asked incredulously.

"Looks like it." Valt said.

"No, she's not joking." Kit replied while looking for something on the iPad. "She does that sometimes and no one knows her reasons."

"I will!" Shouted Valt raising his hand and showed Valtryek Waki.

"Me too." Rantaro joined in, showing Roktavor. The rest were silent.

"Okay." Wakari replied. "You have time to prepare." Wakari sat down on the floor and began to write something hand on the floor.

"Hey Waki, what are you doing?" Valt asked in bewilderment.

"What is she doing?" Rantaro asked. "Is she crazy?"

"She solves equations." Answered Honey.

"Honey rights." Accepted Kit, showing Valt and Rantaro her data. "She is considered a queen, a prodigy and a beyblade genius, and is also a genius in physics and mathematics. It is especially interesting that she is blind, but even so she is the second blader in the world".

"Plus she's the only girl in the big five." Said Honey. Valt and Rantaro were silent for a few seconds.

"What!?" Shouted Valt and Rantaro in shock, and all eyes turned to them. "Are you serious!? She's blind!?"

"Didn't you notice that?" Asked Kit. "It's so obvious."

Free walked over to Trad and Kris, stood on the other side of Kris and frowned at Waki. Kris followed Free's gaze. "Is something wrong?"

"I think there's something Wakari isn't telling us." Free replied thoughtfully as he continued to look at Wakari.

"Time's up!" Shouted Trad. "Get ready!" Valt and Rantaro stood on the other side of the stadium and prepared their launchers. While Wakari was still counting something.

"Hmm, I see." Said Wakari thoughtfully, and stood up.

"What do you mean, Waki?" Asked Valt perplexedly. Rantaro looked at her, too, not understanding her.

"About solving the equation." Replied Waki calmly, looking at the two silhouettes in front of her.

"And what answer did you get?" Asked Rantaro perplexedly. Wakari tilted her head to the side.

"Hmm, it only takes me five seconds to overpower you." Wakari said and showed her bey and got ready.

"It's the Royal Wyrm." Said Kit admiringly.

"Ready? Set!" Shouted the referee.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Three beys landed in the stadium. Two beys spun clockwise and one counterclockwise.

1

"Roktavor take the center!" Said Rantaro and his bey occupied the center. "Roktavor zone!"

2

"Go Valtryek!" Shouted Valt.

3

Valtryek started speeding up, hitting the edges of the ring trying to hit Wyrm.

4

Valtryek began to approach Roktavor. "Now Wyrm!" Said Waki. "Royal flux!" Wyrm glowed with a birch-gold light, spun around the center, and lunged toward Valtryek and Roktavor.

5

Wakari snapped her fingers and both beys exploded. "A crushing victory for Royal Wyrm." The referee announced. Valt and Rantaro still stood staring at their beys in shock.

"Just like she said. She did it in five seconds." Kit said amazed.

"That was amazing Waki! А?" Valt said cheerfully and noticed that Waki was sitting up again, calculating something.

Trad blew his whistle. "Selection complete!"

"All right, I'll go." Said Free indifferently, and went toward the exit.

"Wait a minute Free!" Said Valt and Wakari listened. "I'm angry about our fight, but I don't regret anything! Yes I lost, but I had the best blader in the world against me. So go BC sol we are the number one team!"

"We'll be picking bladers for a friendly match soon." Announced Trad. "Thank you all for participating! We appreciate the effort and effort! You may now disperse." Kris closed her eyes and sighed heavily. She walked over, took Waki's hand, and they walked toward the exit. As they left the hall they heard Valt and Rantaro start fighting again.

~~~~~~~

"So what do you think?" Asked Kris.

"Unfortunately I can't recommend any blader." Replied Trad.

"I think so too." Replied Kris with a sigh.

"The choice is clear first cast." Replied Trad.

"Hmm, what do you think Waki?" Turned to the white-haired girl.

"I'd risk putting Valt and Rantaro instead of the first lineup." Replied Waki calmly. "Their power and resonance with the bey is much stronger than the current first cast." Kris hesitated.

"What's the matter? Do you need to think about it?" Asked Trad to Kris. Waki sat in silence and waited for Kris to decide. Suddenly the phone rang.

"BC sol Trad is listening to you." Said Trad. "We have a call from Sunbat United."

"Eh?" Kris looked at Trad, and Waki listened.

~~~~~~~

A short time later, the team was made up. Kris took Waki to the beginning of the woods and went with Trad to the gym to announce the results. In a clearing in the woods, Free was lying there, tossing a fafnir in the air. Free heard a rustle and sat up. He saw the deer and Waki and tilted his head. The deer responded in kind.

"Huh." Free smiled. Wakari walked over to Free's silhouette .

"The composition of the team has been decided." She replied calmly.

"And who will join us?" Asked Free.

"Valt Aoi and Rantaro Kiyama." Replied Waki.

"I see." Replied Free monotonously.

"How are you feeling?" Asked Free.

Wakari smiled faintly. "Noticed it, though."

"You can't fool me Wakari." Said Free seriously. "It was him again wasn't it?"

Wakari sighed heavily and replied. "Yes."

They were silent for a few minutes. "Wakari, please don't hide this from Kris and me. You know it could hurt you." Free said.

I'd rather get hurt than you and Kris. Thought Waki

"Sure." Replied Waki with a smile. "How about a little more power to your launch? I think I found the right formula." Free smiled at the blind girl. He got up, took her hand, and went to the secret place where they trained.

~~~~~~~

"Can they not be late for once?" Asked Valt.

"We're in the back." Replied Free. Valt and Rantaro turned and saw Free and Waki.

"Stop sneaking around like a ghost." said Rantaro.

"Do you really believe in them?" Asked Free boredomously.

"Of course not!" Protested Rantaro. "I ask you not to sneak up on me."

"Well then, be on your guard, or expect failure." He said ruefully, and he and Waki went.

"Don't be too hard on them." Waki said.

"They just have to start accepting reality." Replied Free. There was a lot of discussion in the room about the upcoming match.

"Stand up straight." Said Valt Rantaro.

"I slouch when I grumble." Answered Rantaro grumpily.

"Pull yourself together." Said an unknown voice. "I didn't come here to listen to you whine." Everyone turned their heads toward the voice, and Waki saw a new purple silhouette among the darkness.

"Wa...ki...ya." Said Valt and Rantaro in shock.

"Wakiya?" Said Waki. Valt and Rantaro pounced to hug him.

"Now, I'll introduce you to my team." Said Wakiya. Another purple silhouette appeared from behind him. "Silas is my best blader, I chose him personally."

"Listen Free, I'm just here to put you in your place." Silas said.

"How is it not me." Valt asked sadly.

"And it's Ataru who completes my list." Replied Wakiya.

"Now what?" Asked Valt, perplexed.

"Free, you have no idea how long I've wanted to fight you." Said Ataru firmly. Wakari remained silent, for she saw nothing but darkness.

"Shake hands." Said the referee. Everyone shook hands and sat down on their benches.

"The first candidate from the Sunbat team was the captain and king of the castle, Wakiya Murosaki!" Announced Hanami.

So Wakiya Murasaki. Wakari looked at him studying his silhouette.

"He still thinks he's the center of the universe." Rantaro said with a frown.

"Does Free mind if I go first?" Asked Valt.

"Wait a second, I'm supposed to be the one in front!" Protested Rantaro.

"Well, I don't care." Said Free indifferently.

"But the decision is yours." Said Rantaro.

"Pick me, I'm the right one." Said Valt. "I am."

Free looked at Waki. "Let one of them go, or they won't be quiet." Said Waki.

"Eh, here comes the quiet one." Said Free and pointed to Rantaro.

"No." Said Valt sadly.

"Oh yes!" Said Rantaro.

"From Team BC sol, Rantaro Kiyama will fight!" Announced Hanami.

"Look Wakiya Roktavor has become much stronger." Said Rantaro trying to intimidate Wakiya.

"Not only your bey has changed." Said Wakiya and showed his bey. "I even had to give him a new name. I called him Tempest Wyvron."

"Wow, that sounds ominous." Valt said.

"For some reason I have a bad feeling about this." Said Rantaro.

~The next chapter~

Wyvron has become much stronger, and that's wonderful. It's been a while and I'm glad to fight Wakiya again. He'll never forget that fight! What's the matter Waki, Free think Valtriek has something to say?

In the next chapter in Beyblade Burst Evolution. Whirlwind! Tempost Wyvron!

- 3!

- 2!

- 1!

Let it rip!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.5K 22
NOTE:THIS STORY IS STRICTLY FOR 14+ ONLY, BUT IF YOU'RE A FREAKIN BLOOD SHEDDING FAN THEN YOU CAN READ IT. THIS MAY BE A BEYBLADE FANFIC BUT I MADE T...
4.9K 198 18
(In Evolution, ok?) Two friends... One girl... Fall in love at their first very meeting... Until "He" came to ruin their lives... They both noticed h...
7.7K 256 8
Set after the end of season 2, in an alternate universe. --- Valt has won the tournament, but he still has a long way to go before he can bring Shu b...
28.3K 831 26
(Y/n), loved nothing more than to sit beside her window listening to the sound of nature around her. Her whole life she spent in a fantasy world made...