☆ CREPUSCULAR ☆ |SUPERMAN & L...

wannabefangirl98 द्वारा

○THE CW'S |SUPERMAN & LOIS|○ [ JONATHA... अधिक

♧ ELUCIDATION ♧
☆ CREPUSCULAR ☆
♧ ¬ Cast Of CREPUSCULAR ¬ ♧
♤ SYNOPSIS ♤
○ PREVIEW ○
[01] ● Kal ~ El ●
[02] ● Son Of Krypton ●
[03] ● House Of El ●
[04] ● All ~ ☆ ~ El ●
[05] ● Krypton ~ Anew ●
[06] ● ☆ Fallout ●
[08] ● Krypton ~ Anew : Part Two ●
[09] ● Rampant Paranoia & Bibliosmia ●
[10] ● Siesta In The Aubade ●
[11] ● Incident Of Hunger ●
[12] ● Beseech Prophecies ●
[13] ● Of Men And Monsters ●
[14] ● Conversing Information ●
[15] ● Last True Mouthpiece ●
[16] ● Marquess Musing ●
[17] ● Foe & Compadre ●
[18] ● Love Knots & Notes ●
[19] ● The Woman ●
[20] ● The Subject Of Identity ●
[21] ● The Consumption ●
[22] ● Utterance Of Brotherhood ●
[23] ● Tale Of Two Assailants ●
[24] ● Back In Good Graces ●
[25] ● Levelling The Playing Field ●
[26] ● Isolation Is So Contrarian ●
[27] ● Krypton ~ Anew part : Part Three ●
[28] ● Rhythm Of Insurgence ●
[29] ● The Anatomy Of Crime ●
[30] ● The Ghost Of Present Gone By ●

[07] ● "There's Someone ¿ " ●

482 25 3
wannabefangirl98 द्वारा

~~~

THE KENT'S

~~~

THE HARVEST FESTIVAL

~~~

Looking down at her phone and glancing up again, Lois told Clark that Jonathan wasn't feeling well, making a move to leave, biding her farewells to the older Cushing's and her husband, at that Clark insisted that he go with her .

Lois at that made her way away from the festival with Clark in toe, made there way to the family car.

"I figured that I'd talk to Jonathan" Lois said to Clark her hands resting upon his chest pushing him back slightly from were he had gone to get into the front seat off the car, his car keys in hand.

"How? He wont even look at me" Clark stilled his chin Coming down so that he could look his wife in the eyes.

"I know, ... but maybe talking to me would help Jonathan out, you know?" Lois understood her husbands hesitance, as it seemed like everything he had done so far to make it up to Jonathan made him more of the devil in the boys eyes.

"Are you sure" Clark gulped his throat bobbling, at not wanting to leave his wife to clean up his messes

"You tried, hell .... I'm even sure Jordan tried at this point, let me have a crack at this alright?"

Lois hands came away from Clarks chest and pushed upon his shoulders giving him a half smile.

"Okay" Lois and Clark lips pecked at each others, a few times - there lips Coming together for longer periods of time every time there lips met, there body's slowing, arms rounding each other.

"Come home in an hour or two" Lois parted from Clark, and took the car keys from Clarks hands, the key rings attached to it shining and rattling metallic in the early morning light.

~~~

It took Lois less than five minutes to get home, knowing Jonathan had not asked for a ride, Lois knew she would be met with an empty home.

~~~

An hour later, much later than Lois had expected, Jonathan to stumbled his way through the front door.

Not bothering to wonder why the lights were on in his house, Jonathan went upstairs to his room.

Hearing Jonathan's room door click, behind her son, Lois went upstairs calling Jonathan's name as she went.

Knocking she said.

"Jordan told me you were coming home, why didn't you ask for a ride?"

From behind the door Lois could hear Jonathan startle, his shoes that were being kicked of his feet instead of landing on the floor in a pile, that Lois would complain about later landed on Jonathans bed, as he hopped around to face his bed room door.

"Mom?" Jonathan had not expect for Jordan to actually tell their mother about his sudden 'illness' expecting for Jordan just to and find sarah and forget about him.

"Ya, it's me" At the conformation that it was his mother outside of his door and not anyone else ( Jonathan's father ).

Jonathan sighed.

"Oh come in" Lois took to turning the door handle herself, closing it behind her, as Lois walked into Jonathan's room holding back the urge to ask about what Clark had told her he had almost found in Jonathans gym bag, that night at football practice.

Lois restrained herself from doing so knowing the reminder of her husband's actions, would not help her plead Jonathans fathers case to the boy standing in front of her.

Taking a deep breath, Lois quickly said

"Jonathan I know something's going on, you don't have to tell me what, or make any excuses, because I won't ask, but just so you know when you wanna talk I'll be here for you ok"

Leaving no space for Jonathan to interrupt Lois's speech forcing the boy to listen to her, at realising that she, unlike the others, was actually not going to try and force an answer out of him, Jonathan paused and walking across his room pulling his mother into a deep hug.

Lois at this wrapped her arms around Jonathans shoulders tangling her fingers in his hair pulling him close towards her chest, kissed the top of his head, saying nothing more.

After a moment of silence Jonathan spoke up his head lifting from its place on Lois neck.

"Mom?" Jonathan voice came out high, like when he was a toddler scared to go to to what he at the time had called 'big kid', ( elementary ) school, afraid that he would no longer be able to take care of Jordan them being placed in separate classes from that point fourth.

"Yes?"

Even though Lois had prided herself on being a strong, prepared for anything woman.

She was sacred for what she was about to hear come out of her sons mouth, Lois hadn't been used to having an emotional vulnerable Jonathan unaccustomed to having to swaddle him, like she had with Jordan growing up, therefore had no clue what to expect or what to do with the next words she was met with.

"There's someone" Jonathan by this point had taken to tightening his hold on his mother, keeping his face turned away from hers.

"Someone causing you trouble?"

Lois thoughts drifted towards the football team knowing Jonathan unlike in Metropolis, were he had thrived on the pitch, and how in comparison Jonathan had a hard time connecting with his new team mates, wondering if that was the issue, her negative thoughts quickly being dismissed however by Jonathans next interruption.

"No" Jonathans tone was flat and gave Lois no reason to question his answer.

"But there's someone?" Lois knew this could be the only thing raking at her child's brain, but she did promise to only listen to her son, so she didn't demand anymore information out of her son.

"Ya" Jonathan in that moment wanted to share everything with his mother, knowing that she would have liked to know more about Finley Edge and his missing persons cases and the connection, it may have had to Morgan Edge's legal but unethical business practices, but kept quiet anyways.

"Should I be worried?"

"No, ... At least I don't think so."

"Okay I believe you" Lois was relieved at her sons words, always being able to tell whenever either one of her sons were keeping something from her, at being able to tell Jonathans words were true made her relax her previously slightly tense posture calming.

"Thanks" Jonathans words were said with acceptance knowing his mothers inquisitive nature, would win out and he would be in line for questioning.

"Do I know this person?"

"You know of them but not personally or anything." Jonathan shrugged in Lois's arms.

"Do you know them personally?" Lois had started to wonder whether, thinking about all the people that they have met since and before moving to Smallville, but couldn't come up with anyone she knew of that Jonathan would have run into.

"I think i'm starting to."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Ya, I think it is" Lois and Jonathan drew back from one another, Lois having taken to walking around Jonathan room, looking at the posters hung up on his walls as Jonathan sat on his bed staring after her.

"About Your father ..." Lois flicked at the outer corner of one of Jonathan's football mags, awkwardly as she prepared for the onslaught that she was expecting to be wanting for her.

"Didn't mean what he did." Jonathan said finishing Lois sentence for her.

"Mhm" Lois hummed back in conformation.

"I know" turning to look at her son, Lois eyebrows turned up in confusion.

"So ... ?"

"I already figured I couldn't be mad a him forever, I made a big deal about something, we would have had to, gotten around to talk about anyways ... I know he was just worried ... Just want to make his sweat a bit, you know?"

"Oh don't I know it" Lois said absentmindedly thinking back on the first time Clark had told her his identity and the struggle it had been for them to maintain their relationship, after the fact.

With Clark confessing to listening on her when he wasn't around, a huge breach of privacy that almost cost them there marriage, if Clark handed been willing to stop and Lois, being willing to trust that he'd stay true to his word.

Lois honstly doesn't know what they would have done.

"But don't tell him that, I still want dad to teach me to drive." Jonathan responded quickly, his hands out from there place down next to him on his bed.

"Okay, this stays between you and me." Waving Jonathan off with a wink, Lois grinned and turned her back to him, walking towards Jonathan's room door paused, as if she was going to say something else but didn't an air of questioning left behind her as she walked out of the room, leaving Jonathan alone with his thoughts.

Turing, his back in his bed, facing the ceiling, Jonathans mind couldn't rest thinking to himself with his eyes closed.

'I don't know who he is, -

The enigma that is Finley Edge -

what is he? -

he just disappeared -

It was like one moment he was there the next hed gone -

and I can't even blame it on alcohol anymore I was sober -

Maby he's like dad -

I coulda told mom about him ... -

but I didn't -

why didn't I? -

Im probably never gonna see him again -

but that what I thought when we first met and here we are now -

anyways Finley said he'll find me -

but how could he -

Though it's a small town so it's not like he'll have very far to look -

so i'll probably could see him again -

but do i want to?'

~~~

Even though Jonathan questioned himself and his own logic, he knew deep down despite his persistence not to know, he wanted to see Finley again - Jonathan hoped that Finley would find him once more.

~~~

"Dad, you said you'd teach me how to drive the truck" Jonathan had come down the stairs at the sound of the front door unlocking.

"Yes I did" clark let out a startled huff.

Clark didn't know how Lois managed it, but when he came home around three hour later and hour later than Lois had said, appreciated nonetheless as when Jonathan came home it was well after she had expected, Jonathan was talking to Clark again.

Even Jordan, who had hitched a ride in the Cushings car home after finding out his mother had left his dad to walk, was surprised by Jonathan's light tone that he greeted there dad with.

"That offer still on?" Jonathan went on as if everything was normal between him and his father, not missing a beat at Clarks surprised face.

"Of course!"

~~~

THE KENT'S

~~~

THE MISSING

PART : TWO

~~~

The Kents and Sam Lane were eating at the dining table, it was quite affair there clattering of knifes and forks scraping across there plates both the twins realising that they was more to their grandfather impromptu visit then to what met the eye.

Sam was talking in a hushed tone to Clark and Lois, who were sat in front of him Jordan and Jonathan shooting looked at one another across the table.

Jordan could hear somewhat easily what the adults around him were talking about, his parents lowering there voices.

Only due to the fact that they didn't want Sam to know of Jordans emerging powers yet.

Jordan just having to relax his hearing so that it expanded past the limitations Jordan had learn install on his superhuman tendencies.

~~~

'Missing persons ... Morgan edge ... many more ... happening since the early two thousands ... Finley ... no more disappearances since' - Sam Lane

The words in Jordans ear cleared after a moment.

'What do you what me to do' - Clark

'Why didn't you know?' - Sam

'Do you think I would have let this go on for so long if I had known' - Clark

~~~

"Finley ... Edge's disappearance ... wasn't the first?"

At this Jonathan stilled in his seat, his knife and fork having paused in his hands his eyes turned towards Jordans.

"What About Finley?"

Clark and Lois share a look at the questions there children asked them, Sam however dismiss there questions with a wave.

"Nothing you need to worry about."

Lois shot a look at her father then back at her boys.

"Actually you do fit in the ... criteria"

"Lois, do they need to - " Sam interrupted his daughter before she could get another word out, Lois caught her father's eyes them both seemingly forgetting about the people in front of them, lost in there own world.

Clark shifted in his seat.

"Ya I mean your around the same age, just moved here ..." Clark didn't finish his sentence, stalling for someone else to take over, who else however Clark wasn't so sure of himself.

"For what" Jonathan pressed at Jordan, hoping to know the context in which his dad was talking in.

"Of the missing" Jordans words were said with a softness an apologetic tone.

"Only Finley ... Finley Edges went missing" Jonathan paused after saying Finely for the second time, realising his family's eyes were on him, knowing it would be hard to explain why he was referring to Finley as if he knew him, repeated the boys name, last name included this time.

"Not according, to grandpa" Jordans words making Jonathan aware of the fact that Jordan had probably been using his super hearing, to find out what was being said across the table, so Jonathan didn't question how Jordan knew what was said instead going on to press for more.

"What?"

"Jordan's right there's been more people." Lois spoke up her stand of with her dad coming to a close when Jonathan's inquiry was directed towards her.

"Maybe we should have talked about this after dinner." Sam said trying to steer the convocation in a different direction. Lois however persisted.

"No ... If they could be in danger the boys should know."

"Finely Edge wasn't the first person to go missing, and if dad's right - " Lois said in reference to Sam.

" - Than that would meaning that whoevers responsible for this could have changed there motive"

"And the D.O.D. no longer can predict the unsubs' behaviour patterns" Sam said caving in to both Lois and Clark's persistence at revealing the truth to Jonathan and Jordan.

"So anyone, from anywhere, near Smallville could be targeted" Clark spoke up his glasses resting low of his nose pulling them up he went on the say.

" ... Including you two"

~~~

Vote?

If you liked.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

440K 13.7K 33
"Grayson. Looking as good as ever." "Madalyn... we had an agreement," Dick responded dryly, dark eyes just barely seeing me. I could tell from the ci...
9.5K 220 14
🚩🛑𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃🛑 🚩 Rachel Roth has always had a complicated life. Moving from place to place with her mother to stay hidden from her d...
4.4K 166 41
Junior year is beginning, and like the same thing every year, Jonathan and Jordan Kent want nothing more than to play football, party, and make some...
2.9K 86 36
"If Avery was the sun painting pinks and oranges across the ocean, Clark was the ocean being touched delicately by the suns beautiful paint." ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤...