Teach Me || NaHyo

By 9YoursTruly6

"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one anot... More

Progolue
Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 2

484 23 10
By 9YoursTruly6

Jihyo's POV

"Hello Ms Park, I'm Son Chaeyoung! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

• Son Chaeyoung
• Lesbian - Single
• 16 years old
• Student of Park Jihyo
• Watch out for this little tiger cub, because she won't hesitate to bite! Chaeyoung is a creative soul with magical hands, she can draw and paint anything that she desires. Her heart is of gold and her behavior says it all
• She sees the world in colors and figures, there isn't anything that she can't draw inspiration from
• There is not much known about her reputation in the school yet. But there is no doubt that she will be loved by many

--------------------------------------------------------------

The girl bowed down respectfully, making me let out a low chuckle at how formal she was. I turned my body to her as she stood straight again.

"Hello, Chaeyoung. I'm sorry that I couldn't come here earlier, I had some complications at home." I made up the excuse to not give myself a worse impression than I already had at this point.

I felt bad for the girl, she didn't get to start her first school day off properly because of my clumsiness. 

The science teacher beside the student had a grin on her face. If she says anything that she shouldn't- she better get her earplugs and protection gear.

"Oh, it's quite alright Ms Park. Ms Yoo coincidentally was standing at the school gates when I arrived. She took me inside and let me wait with her in her classroom for you." Chaeyoung said while clutching onto her bag, she seemed nervous.

It didn't surprise me, it's her first day at TDoong High, and the school had quite a reputation. It didn't happen often that we get a new student in the middle of the school year. 

The corners of my mouth slowly lifted upwards, "That's very considerate of Ms Yoo." 

I knew that Jeongyeon standing there wasn't a coincidence, she always had a purpose in what she did. There was no hesitation on what the reason was.

It's something she had a passion for, and something that you should always expect from her. 

The halls were starting to get crowded with students who were on their way to their first class of the day. 

I looked at the nearest clock and squinted my eyes, it was 8:30. Just as I checked the time, the school bell had gone off. In the corner of my eye I saw Chaeyoung jump a bit at the emphatic noise. 

My class had started- I'm going to be late. I saw that Jeongyeon was also looking at her watch.

Time to get revenge for that teasing of hers.

"I don't think that I can lead you around right now Chaeyoung, but since Ms Yoo has picked you up from the school gates, I don't doubt that she would want to lead you around." I emphasized the word just to put salt on the wound she opened by herself.

She evidently heard what I had just said because her eyes widened and I saw her swallow the lump in her throat.

Oh, this'll be fun.

Chaeyoung looked to the side and at Jeongyeon, "Would you do that, Ms Yoo?" She asked. The ostrich just got a whole lot more nervous. 

"W-Well, you see, I would love to lead you around Chaeyoung but-" Her eyes were wandering everywhere around the halls and she started to fidget with the book she had in her hands. 

"But Ms Myoui would be a way better guide than me!" She exclaimed with a loud voice. 

I snapped my head towards the direction of where Jeongyeon was looking. And guess who stopped in her tracks, Ms Myoui Mina. A student of Jeongyeon herself. 

No way that she was going to talk herself out of this. This wasn't fair whatsoever. 

"Eh?" The girl exclaimed, dumbfounded.

Poor girl, a victim of Yoo Jeongyeon's own teasing towards others. 

I found no use in staying here at all. Jeongyeon was going to get her way either way once she saw a light.

I made a small gesture with my hand before entering my class and closing the door, leaving the other three to stand in the hallway and figure the situation out. 

It was wrong of me to just leave Chaeyoung like that- I know, but I didn't have much choice. These students in my class won't teach themselves.

I'm sure Jeongyeon will talk us both through this situation, it always has gone like that. 

I entered the classroom, all the students were already on their seats with their books open. Good, no need to make any comment on that. 

"Good morning, everybody. I hope you all had a nice weekend." I said as I walked to my desk and set my bag down.

The students replied with no enthusiasm at all. Who was I to blame them?

"Good morning Ms Park! I had a great weekend." I heard someone say, someone who always likes to talk during my lessons.

Choi Julia.

"You look great by the way, that outfit suits you best." She said, attempting to fluster me, from what I know.

It was no secret that she had a crush on me. I heard it from students and teachers, and her actions also spoke for themselves.

I did look great in this outfit, she wasn't wrong in that.

"Thank you, Ms Choi." I mumbled out.

My eyes wandered around the class as I sat down, grabbing my laptop out of my bag.

"Has everyone done their homework?"

~->                             •                              <-~

Chaeyoung's POV 

I watched Ms Park enter her class and close the door behind her, leaving me with Ms Yoo and.. Ms Myuie?

I couldn't catch her name.

"C'mere." Ms Yoo gestured for the girl to come her way. 

What was asked of her, she did. She made her way to the two of us whilst putting her bag on her back.

"Which subject do you have right now?" She asked the student, who looked absolutely flabbergasted. 

She's cute.

"Err, I have English at this hour, but it isn't that important. Why, is there somethi-" She unexpectedly got cut off by Ms Yoo.

"This shortie here, is called Son Chaeyoung, she's the new student of Ms Park." She ruffled my hair, "And you're going to lead her around." Ms Yoo declared upon her. 

"This is Myoui Mina, a student of mine. She's going to lead you around. Have fun!" She spoke quickly before running away, probably to her class. The bell had gone off 3 minutes ago or so.

"Aah, uhm.. this is unexpected." I heard her soft voice speak up, causing me to turn my head towards her. 

Wow, she's stunning even up close.

"Son Chaeyoung." I spoke and reached my hand out, not knowing what else to do except for this- an introduction of my own.

She smiled at me and took my hand, "Myoui Mina."

She has a gorgeous smile too.

--------------------------------------------------------------

• Myoui Mina
• Bisexual - Currently dating Kim Dahyun
• 16 years old, to be 17 years old
• Student of Yoo Jeongyeon
• A person who knows her boundaries. She is a kind girl and is great to be around, but she has her own desires that she follows
• Life is something that she lets be as it is. The blonde goes with the flow
• Mina is known for being a big help in the school, but besides that, she's a quiet kid. Every so often she is called 'the other half of Dahyun'

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Shall we get started then? I don't want to miss my class by like 30 minutes, the English teacher doesn't really like students who come in late.. but all in all she's great!" Mina said to me and looked me in the eyes, before looking above my own eye level. 

Her expression changed and suddenly her hands were on my head, "Ms Yoo messed up your hair." I felt her fingers stroke through my hair as she fixed it.

"Oh, thanks!" I said with a chuckle when she finished with my hair. 

I like her already.

"C'mon, let's go. The school is really big, so it could take some time." Her hand took hold of my wrist and she pulled me along with her. She took quick steps.

This probably was something that wasn't meant to happen. I noticed that the second that Ms Park told me she couldn't lead me around and put the burden on Jeongyeon, who put it on Mina. 

But from what I heard, it didn't matter that much. The English teacher actually seemed quite laid back. I couldn't wait until I'm having my lesson from her.

Mina started showing me around TDoong High and telling me fun facts about the school. She's a really good guide, even though she didn't sign up to be one.

She made me feel at ease, which was something unexpected. I didn't think I would be able to feel comfortable so quickly at a new school.

"May I ask you a question, Chaeyoung?" Mina asked me midway the tour, turning her head to look over her shoulder- at me.

"Of course, ask away." 

"Why did you change schools? It doesn't happen frequently that a new student flows in with us in the middle of the year, so I would like to know the reason why you joined us" She asked with notable curiosity when we walked up a pair of stairs. 

I followed her up the stairs with a quick pace. "My family and I moved nearby because my father and mother found a better job here. And TDoong High seemed like the best school for me, so that's why I'm walking here with you right now." 

The hum I received from her told me that she understood.

After 20 minutes in total, she had showed me around most of the classes that I had. Now we were standing in the middle of a hallway on the lower floor, near the stairs. 

"Which subject do you have right now?" Mina had asked me once we stood still and faced each other. 

I opened my mouth to tell her, only to remember that I didn't know it on my own. My hands grasped at my bag and set it down on the floor while I kneeled down infront of it. I opened the zipper and got out my schedule. "Science, from Ms Yoo." I answered her question. 

"Do you want me to take you to her class, incase you forgot where it is?" She requested while tilting her head to the side. 

I shook my head no, "I know where her classroom is, but thanks anyway! Hopefully we'll see each other again sometime soon." 

She smiled and kept silent for a few seconds before coming back to her senses, "Alright, well, goodbye Chaeyoung!" Mina waved me goodbye before turning her back to me and sprinting towards her English class.

My hand lifted up to wave her goodbye back, but she was gone before she could see it.

I took a long breath and put my schedule back in my bag, closing it up afterwards. My feet took off to the classroom of Ms Yoo, which was on the upper floor.

I took my time on walking towards the classroom. I was late either way, and Ms Yoo would understand why.

As I opened the door and walked in, I saw pretty much all heads turn to me, including that of Ms Yoo.

She put a smile on her face and walked to me, "Ah, Chaeyoung, you're here. Welcome to your first science class." Ms Yoo put her arm around my shoulders and took me to her desk at front.

"Everyone, this is Son Chaeyoung, our new student!" She said with a cheery tone. 

I heard the students greet me all at once, making me smile and wave to the people. 

"She's so cute!" Someone in the back said and people started whispering right after.

"Alright, alright. Remember kids, this is still my lesson. You can talk to and about Chaeyoung after my class or during break times." Ms Yoo patted my back and pointed to an empty seat next to a girl with the most joyous smile on her face.

"You can sit next to Ms Minatozaki right over there." 

I nodded my head and began walking to the desk. The girl pulled the chair backwards for me to sit on, "Thank you." I whispered and sat down, putting my bag on the ground.

"I've heard about you, the new student.. I'm glad you're here. I'm confident that you will have a great time here." She said with a soft-spoken voice. "My name's Sana." Her hand reached out to grab mine.

"Ms Minatozaki!"

Sana giggled lowly and I grabbed her hand before shaking it, "I'm Chaeyoung." I whispered to her. 

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 17.6K 59
*COMPLETED* Nayeon is a 25 year old experienced teacher. She knows how to deal with troublemaking students, however one student makes it extra hard f...
162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
284K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...