Ashtray : Abandoned

By inlovewithlove45

Before reading just know there is mature content! More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 - fuck you
Part 14 - don't tell
Part 15 - Running out of time
Part 16 - you can't save me
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33 Bonus chapter
Please read

Part 1

14.9K 104 13
By inlovewithlove45

"First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim, Westside when we ride come equipped with game, You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife" Rue sang, she was high as fuck and was starting to get very annoying.

"yo, yo its up here on the right" Ash said as he pointed to the right helping Fez out with the directions, Fez just turned making Rue fall onto my lap. She laid on my lap as he curly hair was half on me and half off the seat, she looked up then started laughing.

She then got up and started murmuring the lyrics to the song " Some mark-ass bitches We keep on coming" she was in the middle next to me, she kept bopping her head back and forth between Fez and Ash.

Ash looked over at Fez then at Rue and rolled his eyes, he was starting to get impatient with her and I could even see it, however Rue just kept singing. She backed up a little and picked up a magazine off the floor and sniffed up some drugs off it.

I rolled my eyes as Rue went back to singing, she kept bumping into me as she danced around.

"Grab ya Glocks, when you see Tupac, Call the cops, when you see Tupac, uh Who shot me, but ya punks didn't finish Now ya bout to feel the wrath of a menace, we hit em' up" She was now louder and Ash looked like he was going to throttle her.

He turned to Fez glancing over at me as he did "Can you tell her to shut the fuck up" He said frustrated. Fez just looked at his little brother then nodded looking at me and Rue in the mirror.

"Ye Rue you gotta chill out back there for real" Fez said, Rue just made a face at Ash as she sat back "me and Ash gotta handle some serious business right now" He said, Rue just snuggled up next to me.

"ye for sure, ye no I can do that, I can just stay back here snuggled up to Elli, she real comfy" she said making me roll my eyes at her.

A few seconds later they had arrived and a gate got pulled back ready for the car to roll in. When they pulled up to the complex a Guy who's nose was bandaged up and a girl with big lips and a short skirt were stood there in font of the car.

"who the fuck is this" Fez said getting out leaving Ash, me and Rue in the car. Rue was in her own world, she was watching the Fez talk to the people. "hey who are those people" Rue asked, I had no fucking idea who she was talking to so I didnt say anything. "Ell" she said gaining my attention.

"I have no idea Rue" I said as I just watched Fez start walking towards the car with the girl.

Fez opened the door making me scoot over so she could sit next to me. Fez just looked at me and Rue then at me knowing Rue wasn't even looking. "10, 20 minuets tops alright, can yall just please stay in the car" he then looked at Rue "no fucking funny business" making Rue nod, Fez just turned to Ash "lets go" he said.

Ash opened the door and got out. I was squished in the middle of Rue and this new girl, I just planned on sitting in silence until they got back.

"Hey I'm Faye" she said putting her hand out to meet mine

"Elli" I said as I shook her hand. Faye just smiled then  realised Rue was next to me

"Hey I'm Faye" she repeated holding her hand out for Rue in which Rue just fist bumped her, Rue and her began to talk, Rue was telling Faye about how Jules left her at the train station. I had already heard this before so I just crawled into the front into Ash's seat, so I could tune them out.

"Yo what the fuck" Rue said making me turn around to face Faye who was injecting something into her leg. "I wouldn't do that" Rue said hoping Faye would stop.

"Listen I fucking know what you are, your just a fucking junkie ass bitch, and your prolly just fucking eating that ginger ass for fucking oxys or whatever the fuck your on" she said as she stared at Rue. 

I just turned around as Faye injected herself with heroine. 

After finally getting some piece the door opened and I was grabbed and a hand covered my mouth. 

The three of us got pulled into the complex by three large men, they put us up against a wall at the other side of Ash and Fez. Ash looked at me, his expression the same as always but I could see worry in  his eyes.

One of the men began to talk, I wasn't listening, I was just looking at the floor hating myself for getting in this situation. I was quickly pulled from my thoughts as music started playing, the man started dancing around.

"Time to get naked yall" he said looking round at us all, I just stood there.

Ash was the first to take his jacket off, then Fez began stripping. I watched as Faye was almost naked and so was her boyfriend Custer.

I just stood there, there was no way I was stripping in front of these. But once the man saw both me and Rue weren't stripping he came up to us.

"I told yall to strip" he said, Rue began to stutter telling him she was still in high school, but he didnt care. They had taken Ash into the back room, but even though Elli was the same age they still wanted her to stip. Perverts.

When both me and Rue were adamant about not stripping he pulled us both to the back. He made Rue get into the shower before turning to me, he was about to push me in the shower too but stopped. He came close to my face and began to examine me. He then smirked.

"Wait hold on a second your lee's niece" he said, I just stood there not wanting to speak to him.

After he told Rue to get out the shower he walked us back to the kitchen, everyone was now in full clothes and Ash was sat on the counter while Fez was talking to a women.

Ash made eye contact with me, he tilted his head a little and I just nodded telling him I was fine.

After Fez did business we were able to leave. When we got in the car Rue began rambling on about what happened.

"that's was like, omg when he took me and Elli to the back, I was scared I was going to Die" she said as she tried to talk to the boys but they just tried to tune her out. "and then when he was like 'wait your Lees niece' I thought you was going to die Elli" she said as she now looked at me. Fez raised and eye brow at me through the mirror while Ash turned a little to look at me.

"Rue just shut the fuck up" I said annoyed, she really thought that shit was funny?

"ye why you acting like that shit was funny Rue, for real you really pissing me off, acting dumb as fuck right now.... godamn all smiling and laughing and shit, you know half of that shit was your fault too Rue, you put both of your fucking lives in danger, cause you fucking around acting stupid" he said having ago at Rue.

Rue was still not taking it seriously, making me roll my eyes at her. She just looked at me then back at Fez. "I'm just, I'm just saying serious question" she said "how many female drug dealers do you know?" she asked, Fez just looked at her through the mirror.

"good ones?" he asked, making Rue nod, he then looked at Ash and back at the road "one" he said. Rue just nodded

"I rest my case" she said and with that the car ride was silent heading to the party.

Thank.

Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 896 22
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜. 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢...
249K 2.8K 42
Valerie is a troubled girl, her parents are dead. That's when she goes for Fezco for help. Fezco allows her to stay and she realises Ash has changed...
13.2K 184 11
Just read I'm not really good at describing my books Ashtray x black reader!