Ashtray and I

By FutureWanna

Ashtray , the hard drug dealer soon grows a soft spot for a old friend. Are they meant to be ? There's only o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
bonus : Ashtrays Instagram
bonus : Paris Instagram
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘ.2

38

5.3K 62 315
By FutureWanna

Bing bong
Guys my mom didn't buy me chicken tenders , and I asked her politely. Just thought you should know.

I was debating on going inside , but I'm sure they're fine.
I mean they should be fine ... im not worried at all.

I'm panicking.

Imma stay my ass put , I ain't moving from this seat.

It's been 15 minutes at this point , I was about to get out the car - then my phone started to ring
It was ash
I ofc picked up right away.

Hello ? Are you guys good ?

They fucking got him - they got him bro

What are you talking about ? They got who?

They got fez , when you left mike managed to get the gun out of fezcos hand and he fucking shot him.

Tell me your fucking joking , is he okay? Like is he breathing and shit

He's fucking gone paris he's gone - mike got a clear shot to his chest - I don't know what to do. Straight as he shot fez , I shot him.
Now there's 3 fucking bodies on the floor and one of the bodies are my brother

My heart dropped.
Tears started to form in my eyes
Especially when I realized that's not what actually happened.

Sorry - guys please forgive me I just had to fuck with ya once more

It won't happen again I promise
Please don't cancel me

Anyways this is how the conversation actually went:

Hello ?

Yo - me and fez cleaning up , we gonna be out in a few minutes. Stay put and don't get out the car.

Fuck ash you had me worried -

I know I know , listen I gotta continue cleaning , I'll tell you everything in the car

Alright bye

Ight 

-End of call

Did he just -
He didn't even say bye back 🙄

Now I feel relieved, knowing fez and ash are safe.
I sat on my phone for another 20 minutes, before I finally saw ash and fez walking towards the car.

Ash got in the backseat with me , fez started driving and ash started to explain everything that went on.

Basically when I left , fez shot mike but the fucker didn't wanna die , so ash shot him.
Once they made sure the guys where dead , they started to clean shit up , they wiped their fingerprints off everything and they made it seem like it was a robbery gone wrong.

It kinda scares me - like how are they so good at this shit.

Like I'm literally scared of butterflies, yes ... I said it .... butterflies. I'm terrified of those creepy flying shits. Tryna look all cute with them designs on their wings , like no bitch I know your trying to distract me from the fact that your a Russian spy.
Then there's ash , 16 and killing people like it's nothing.

We a perfect match if you ask me.

~
Hours later.

I was chilling with fez and ash in the living room.
They where smoking , I don't like to smoke because once when I tried it with rue , I had a whole fucking panick attack and I thought I was gonna die.

I'm so bored.
Imma go watch a show or something.
I got up from the couch , but not before ash grabbed my wrist.
"Where you going?"

"Uhh- to your room ?"

"Oh , alright. I'll be there in 5 minutes"

"I didn't invite you"

"Bitch - it's my room"

"True - whatever. I still didn't invite you"

Fezco looked at us and just laughed.
I love when fez laughs
It's very uplifting.

I pulled my wrist away from ash and he gave me his signature death stare.
Who tf he think he scaring ?

I walked into his room and I grabbed lis laptop, I put on shameless.
I love this show.

I was in the middle of the scene where Fiona was fucking Steve , when ash walked in.

He looked at the laptop , he tilted his head and legitimately stared at it for 5 seconds before looking back at me.
"That's cool , we should try to do it the way they're doing it - Also why are you watching porn on my laptop ?"

I slowly tuned my head towards him and I slapped his leg
"It's not porn dumbass , it's a show. Also they're fucking on the kitchen counter how is that cool ?"

"I mean look at them , they're really getting into it"

He pointed at the laptop and the sex scene was still playing.
Funny how he seems so interested in the show now , but every other time I put it on , he always complains.

I mean you should see him right now , he's leaned in watching the laptop as if it's gonna run away or some shit.

"Alright that's it"
I closed the laptop and ash threw his hands up

"WHA - come on it was just getting good"

"Im not letting you watch shameless anymore. Im banning you from watching this show"

"Ohhh so you get to watch the sex show but I can't ?"

"ITS NOT - it's not a sex show. I mean there is a lot of sex scenes but I don't watch it for that. I watch it for carl."

Ash got buthurt asf , he stood up and looked down at me
"Who the fuck is Carl ?"

"Calm down , he's a character in the show. He kinda reminds me of you."

"I bet he's a bitch"

"Aww is someone getting jealous over a fictional character in a show?"

"Nah I'm chillin. But if I can't watch the show for the sex scenes , then you can't watch it for carl."

"THATS NOT FAIR , CARL IS A MAIN CHARACTER"

"Looks like you ain't watching the show then"

Ash is the only guy I'd let boss me around.
If anyone els tried , I wouldn't listen to them.
There's just something about this kid , idk what tho.

"Why you staring at me like that"

"I don't know .. but I'm tired get into bed it's like 1am and I wanna go to sleep already."

"Don't gotta tell me twice"

"We are only sleeping so don't get too excited"

"Mmhmm"

I put on one of his shirts and a pair of his shorts.
He sleeps in his boxers , so all he had to do was get undressed.

He turned off the lights and he hopped into bed.

"Hey wanna go to a party tomorrow? My friend is throwing it and rue is gonna be there."

"Sure , whynot. I haven't seen rue in a while"

"Ight, night paris"

"Night ash"

i was sleeping very comfortably until I got woken up around 4am.
I heard ash mumbling and shit
The fuck is he doing ?

I turned to him and I couldn't hear what he was saying , I got a bit closer and - oh lord.
I looked down and - yup - yup.

Lemme just - scoot a bit away from him.
Imma just go back to sleep and act like I didn't witness that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815K 49.8K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
45.9K 549 16
she hated drugs and she hated him. Ashtray and Elizabeth fell inlove with each other in a way that they couldn't describe but she loved drugs more. S...
37.5K 242 24
A girl who never wants any boy finally finds one she wants. But he's a bad boy so all her friends try to convince her otherwise. She tries to listen...
32K 309 16
Read to find out Hate to love fanfic Hope ur like it ❤️ A/N: still editing the book as I go