One True Liv (Liv Morgan x OC)

By alexrelatado

Luke Ardiente, one of the biggest names in the Asian sports world signs with WWE and is a part of the SmackDo... More

OC Introduction
Chapter 1: Lone
Chapter 2: A Perfect Team?
Chapter 3: Opening Ardiente Origins
Chapter 4: Closer Than Ever
Chapter 5: Time Together
Chapter 6: An Opportunity
Chapter 7: Cute and Drunk
Chapter 8: Dr. Luke
Chapter 9: Buying a New House
Chapter 10: The Power of Ardiente
Chapter 11: The Rebellious Nomad
Chapter 12: Game Date
Chapter 13: Tall Task
Chapter 14: Fight Against Burial
Chapter 15: News and Farm
Chapter 16: Rise of the Brotherhood
Chapter 17: The Fight Continues
Chapter 18: Chaos Binding Contracts
Chapter 19: Backlash Screwjobs
Chapter 20: Hostile Show
Chapter 21: Cross Hairs
Chapter 22: Old Family Calls
Chapter 23: Surprise NXT Appearance
Chapter 24: Motive
Chapter 25: Spider-Man Movie Date
Chapter 26: Super Polymerization
Chapter 27: Homecoming Part 1
Chapter 28: Homecoming Part 2
Chapter 29: Rebellious Tour: NJPW
Chapter 30: All Elite Rebellious Tour
Chapter 31: Return of the Nomad
Chapter 32: Security Breach
Chapter 33: Hot Farm Shower
Chapter 34: Surprise Visitors
Chapter 35: Liv Tries Jollibee
Chapter 36: Nomad's Bushido
Chapter 37: Major League Rebel Tour
Chapter 38: One More For The Good Guy
Chapter 39: One Last Stop
Chapter 40: Multiverse Alliance
Chapter 41: TLC Part 1 - Unleash
Chapter 43: TLC Part 3 - Corporate Beatdown
Chapter 44: Aftermath Night Off Celebration
Chapter 45: Proposal with Help
Chapter 46: Entertaining the Masses
Chapter 47: Philippine Adventure Part 1: Luke Meets Ivana
Chapter 48: Philippine Adventure Part 2: Poblacion Homecoming
Chapter 49: A Wedding to Liv for

Chapter 42: TLC Part 2 - Redemption

537 12 14
By alexrelatado

Following the WWE Championship Ladder match earlier, the next match on the card was one of the TLC matches as the Swiss Superman Cesaro looks for redemption from his Backlash screwjob as he gets another chance to dethrone the Head of the Table for the soon-to-be defunct Universal Championship and bring back the iconic, fan favorite "Big Gold" World Heavyweight Championship.

Cesaro was stretching and warming up for the match and was approached by Liv and Luke.

Luke: ready man?

Cesaro: definitely, time to shut down the doubters

Liv: you got this Swiss Tony!

Cesaro nodded and fist bumped his friends and went to the gorilla to wait for his queue.

(In the ring)

The blue strap Universal title was hanging above the ring as the Tribal Chief's theme played and Roman walked out with Heyman and The Usos flanking by his sides.

Reigns ordered the special counsel and the Bloodline to hang backstage and the three people left while Roman went down the ramp and got in the ring.

Then Cesaro's theme played and the Swiss Cyborg made his way down the ramp, looking and checking out all of the weaponry and hardware he can use to his advantage. Cesaro removed his jacket, ran in the ring and started to trade punches with Reigns as the bell rang. Cesaro went for the suplex, but Reigns escaped and hits an early Superman Punch, fazing the Swiss Cyborg. However, Cesaro fired back and connected with pop up uppercut on the champion, knocking Roman down and making the champion roll out of the ring to regroup.

Cesaro pursued Reigns for more offense, but Roman fired back with a chair shot to Cesaro's midsection before slamming the steel furniture on the Swissman's back.

Roman measured for chair shot to the head, but Cesaro fired back with a chair of his own to the Tribal Chief's midsection. The Swiss Cyborg attempted to Irish whip Reigns to the steel steps, but the champion reversed it, making Cesaro collide with the steps instead.

Roman got a ladder and slid in the ring; he then got the ladder standing and aligned with the title. Reigns began his ascend to reclaim what's his, but he was stopped by Cesaro; the Swissman got Reigns and slammed him down with a powerbomb.

The Cesaro Section in the crowd were cheering for the Swissman while the challenger got a table under the ring, much to the delight of the crowd. Cesaro slid in the table and set it up in the ring. To make sure, Cesaro landed some chair shots on Reigns to keep him down for a while, hoping enough time to climb and grab the title.

Cesaro climbed the ladder and he is fingertips away from grabbing the Universal title, however Reigns recovered and ascended the ladder to connect a midair Superman Punch, making the Swissman fall and land through the table.

(Fast forward)

Reigns has set up another table in the ring, and goes to climb the ladder again, however Cesaro recovered and pursued Roman to the top of the ladder to land some punches before slamming Roman's head on the ladder; he then saw the table and an idea flew in his head.

Cesaro got in position on top of the ladder and got Roman in the position for the Neutralizer. The crowd saw what was going on and was cheering loud. Cesaro held the champion and jumped to hit a high risk Neutralizer from the top of the ladder through the table.

Jim Ross or JR, one of the special guest commentators at ringside was on his feet doing his iconic commentator calls.

JR: that's it Cesaro! This is your moment!

Cesaro nodded and began his climb while JR yelled. 

JR: climb the ladder kid, make yourself famous!

The Swissman slowly make his climb on the ladder; he was fingertips away, but the Usos ran down, got in the ring and pulled Cesaro down to hit a Double Superkick.

The Usos helped their cousin to his feet and lead him to the ladder. Roman slowly climbed the ladder while The Usos hyped him up while Cesaro was down at ringside.

 As Roman got his hand on the title, a familiar theme played which got the crowd to their feet.

The crowd popped big as the Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment walked out to the stage while the people cheered loud as the Bloodline were shocked in disbelief in seeing their cousin.

The Rock made his way down the ramp and got in the ring to stand face to face with his own family.

Roman and The Usos assumed that Rock will help them, but much to the shock, the Great One pulled Reigns down and hits him with a right hand and a fight ensued as The Rock landed right hands on The Usos while JR was going crazy at ringside.

JR: bah gawd! The Rock is laying the SmackDown on his own blood! Right hands to the champion and right hands to the Usos!

The Rock took down Roman with his signature spit punch; he then laid out Jimmy with a Samoan Drop and finishes Jey off with the Rock Bottom.

Then The Rock got Roman and flattens him with the Spinebuster; the Great One proceeded and nailed the Tribal Chief with the People's Elbow.

Cesaro got back in the ring and saw The Rock the only man standing as he laid out the Bloodline single handedly. The Swiss Superman got a ladder as he stared down at the Brahma Bull.

The Rock stared at Cesaro for a few seconds then he nods and points at the title before leaving the ring. Cesaro set up the ladder and climbed to the top; the crowd cheered as they watch the Swissman unbuckle and claim the Universal title. The Swiss Superman has broken through the glass ceiling.

Cesaro got down and raised the Universal title. As per stipulation, Cesaro is officially the final Universal Champion as The Rock got back in the ring and handed the Swissman the iconic World Heavyweight Championship.

The Rock nodded and left Cesaro to celebrate his big victory of dethroning the Head of the Table as the new World Heavyweight Championship. The crowd cheered as the Swiss Cyborg raised Big Gold over his head.

(Backstage)

Luke and Liv were cheering and clapping for their friend.

Luke: yeah! Let's go! New World Champion!

Liv: now I'm so ready for my championship match

Luke: you got this babe. And I can't believe The Rock was here

Liv: I know, I was so surprised!

Then they see Cesaro walking with the title on his shoulder.

Luke: there he is!

Cesaro: this title looks better on me

Luke: oh yeah, look at this, it's so beautiful

The Nomad said as he tapped the Big Gold title.

Luke: all up to you now babe, so we can all hold titles

Liv: oh yes babe. I got this

Liv tapped Big Gold for good luck and left for her second chance match in another TLC match.

(In the ring)

The ring was set and the SmackDown Women's Championship was hanging above the ring. Big Time Becks' theme played and the champion Becky Lynch made her way to the ring.

Big Time Becks had an arrogant and confident smirk on her face as she checked out all the hardware around the area. She armed herself with a chair and got in the ring to wait for her opponent.

Then Liv made her entrance with the crowd right behind her as they showed support for the Jersey native. Liv was in focus mode as she ran down the ramp and got in the ring; she ducked a chair shot from Becky and disarmed the chair from Big Time Becks with a dropkick and the bell rang.

The two women traded punches and Becky pushed Liv to the ropes and the Jersey native ducked a right hand and took down Becks with a Headscissors Takedown.

Liv grabbed the chair and used it to hit Becks in the gut and her back. She neutralized Becks for the mean time by nailing a DDT on the chair.

Liv went out of the ring and slid a ladder in the ring. Also, Liv got a table and slid the hardware in the ring as well. The Jersey native leaned the table on the turnbuckles and set the ladder in the center.

Liv made the climb to the top, but Becky got back up and pulled Liv down and kneed Liv in the gut. She then saw the table in the corner and then puts the Jersey native through the table with a Bexploder suplex.

(Fast forward)

Liv slowly recovered and saw Becky climbing the ladder; she got back up and hits Becky in the back with a chair repeatedly until the champion descended back down.

Liv got the chair and nailed Becky with a chair aided Jersey Codebreaker; she then placed the chair on the canvas, ran to the ropes and takes down Becky with the ObLIVion on the chair.

Liv took the opportunity and climbed the ladder slowly as she was inches away from the title that was taken away from her by a screwjob. Liv got the title in her hands and unbuckled it; the match was over.

The crowd cheered loud while Liv got down and raised the title while she was crying happy tears. Liv Morgan has finally achieved her dream of becoming champion and proved the corporate doubters wrong.

As Liv went to the stage, she was joined by her boyfriend Luke, the Intercontinental Champion and Cesaro, the new World Heavyweight Champion. The photographers got a shot of the three champions before the main event of the match, the career versus title match between Luke and Vince.

The new SmackDown Women's Champion Liv Morgan gave her boyfriend a good luck kiss before she and Cesaro went to the back and watch the main event.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938 28 10
Luke Walker is best friends with a girl called Gionna who is a wwe superstar and she invites him to come to a show at a ppv event but little does he...
2.1K 14 11
On one side we have Gionna Daddio, known more notably as Liv Morgan. Gionna has been a wrestling fan since her childhood. Seeing these larger than li...
74.3K 673 24
Alexa Bliss. Former Women's Champion. Unfortunately, ever since her relationship with Murphy crashed and burned to the ground a year ago, she doesn't...