Life with a tall woman

By OfficialMJJ

After being through 3 marriages with women quite shorter than him, Michael will finally experience what it's... More

Chapter 1| Couple's Therapy
Chapter 2| Her.
Chapter 3|Dripping punishment
Chapter 4| Heartbreaking News
Chapter 5| Drunken
Chapter 6| Respect
Chapter 7| +18🌹
Chapter 8| Busted..
Chapter 9| Hidden evidence
Chapter 10| Broken silence
Chapter 11| Devils at work
Chapter 12| So anxious
Chapter 13| Family vacay
Chapter 14|Roadkill
Chapter 15 | Family reunion
Chapter 16| Shocking dinner
Chapter 17| Weird night
Chapter 18| Alone time +18(long chapter)
Chapter 20| Criminal Bombshell
Chapter 21| Teasy Kitty
Chapter 22| Not So Bad Now, Huh?(18+)
Chapter 23| Runaways
Authors note:

Chapter 19| Sullen

143 4 15
By OfficialMJJ

Kyles POV

    After me and Michael fixed our clothes we rushed downstairs to find my brothers laughing and talking while carrying the pool stuff to the back but the laughters slowly faded away when the seen me and michael. Michael looked calm but you could see the faint red in his face as if he just got done doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing. I looked back at my brothers and seen them glancing at eachother as if we were strangers.

"Heyyy, big brooo...ss? What are you guys doing?" I asked while trying to sound as natural as possible.

"Something you're not" Kahill said. It's always the oldest. My adrenaline rate went up a little bit as my mental state felt like I was just being put in a fire battle and god knows I am not about to back down. But I'm gonna do what my mama told me to do...be the mature person.

"Why do you always have to say something slick kahill? All I asked was what you guys are doing" He scoffed while smiling before he looked back at Kyrie.

"Wow Kyrie, I wonder what we are going to do with all this POOL equipment and pool cleaners that we got from the storee" He said store as if he was trying to teach a child how to say it. He had so much sarcasm in his voice that it make my body shatter almost releasing the pure fire I've been holding back in me for years of his torture.

"Kahill stop picking on your little sister remember she's a special star just like mama always called her. So we have to treat her like the special star she is" They chuckled and dragged the pool stuff to the backyard. I didn't even wanna look at Michael because I didn't want him to see the pure raging tears that filled my eyes. I tried my best to hold them back.

I then felt Michaels hand on my shoulder. I instantly smacked it away without looking at him. I ran off outside to the place nobody has ever known. Once I got to our tall brick fence that was covered by pointy bushes I looked back to see if anyone saw me. Once I seen nobody was there I quickly climbed over it with all the strength I had.

Once I landed on the grass I looked to my left where there was a line of trees that went on for miles and miles. I ran through them following the dirt path until at some point you would see little red and blue mushrooms that were either growing on the ground or that have already been grown. Once I got to that part of the woods where the heavens light shower shined. I stopped in front of it and looked at it in awe. And that's when I knew this is it.

A tall huge cherry tree that had light pink leaves all over it and some cherries that were hanging from branches. The sun glistened off of them, letting me see it's beautiful jungle red skin. The tree was supported but a hill that was big enough to have a whole picnic on. The grass was always fresh and green, and you don't even have to worry about bugs or snakes.

I walked to it slowly until I dropped down to my knees softly, letting my skin be loved by the warm heat of the sun that shined down on the tree. That's when I let my tears go. The tree has been here for years and it has loved me and listened to my cries until I couldn't cry anymore. I ate here when my family didn't wanna be bothered with me and I even named it. I lifted my head up slowly to look at the middle of the tree. And there it was.

"K + J" Kyle + Jupiter. Was the name that was carved into the middle of the wood surrounded by a carved heart. I could spill out my feelings without someone saying I'm being dramatic and I always have something there when people leave me behind...

It's ok. It's ok to be alone...but am I ok if I am alone...? I asked myself silently. I let my hair out of my bun and scooted up to the tree until my back touched it.

I'm not crazy. I am just in need for someone who understands. I don't need someone to hold me and tell me it's alright. Or I don't need mamas love. I NEED FOR YOU TO TELL ME THAT YOU UNDERSTAND. I burst out crying with all I had as my emotions took a flush down my body. I gripped the grass tightly and cried more.

I never do anything. But yet I'm still the problem. I have everything I want expect what I need. Now after all these years I've finally come to realize that my loving family isn't what they seem. They've left me behind. Thrown me around. Ran over me. Sent me away for having childish needs. And worst....threw away my heart. I am a sullen human but I have a bright shell. Everyone took my love for granted and called me a baby....

Flashback(April 9th, 1967)

"Mommy I'm so excited for my birthday! I'm so happy! I'm so happy!" I said as I clapped my hands, jumping up and down lightly. I heard mommy sigh as she tightened my silk pink tie that went around my waist on my cute pink princess dress. She dusted it off as she held a cigarette in her other hand.

"Yes yes I know you are honey we all are." She said with sarcasm in her voice while getting up and turning back around. Once she got up she grabbed her phone with her hand after holding it with the side of her head. She then turned around and started speaking to the other person on the line but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

I walked over to the big mirror and checked myself out. Wow! I'm gonna be 7 years old! I'm a big girl now! Oh yeah! I'll show mama my drawing that I made of her she'll love it!

I quickly ran to my little nightstand that was beside my bed. I opened it and pulled out a paper that showed a stick figure with some hair and a pretty red dress, holding hands with another small stick figure who had puff ponytails and a pink dress. It was labeled "best mom ever". I smiled at and ran to mommy.

I tugged on her dress lightly, hoping to get her attention. She continued talking on the phone. I tugged it again only a little harder. She glanced down at me quickly.

"Ugh hold on...sweetie you need to remember that when mommy's on the phone you need to wait." She said bending down at my level.

"But mommy I just wanted to-"

"Ugh, stop calling me mommy please. You're 7 fucking years old Kyle. At least say mom or mama but not mommy." She then got back up and continued talking on the phone.

"I'm sorry..." I muttered. I walked away slowly as I felt the urge to cry. I put the picture back and walked out the room. But I quickly turned my frown upside down.

It's ok. Mommy is just having a bad day. I love my mommy and she loves me!....I think...

I walked into my play room and started playing with my dolls until mommy came inside.

"Ok, Kyle look I'm going to the store to pick up your cake ok?" I smiled brightly and ran over there to hug her until she put her hand on my forehead, pushing me back so that I wouldn't touch her.

"But! You are going to stay here with your big brothers ok?" I thought about it and nodded. Me and my brothers never really spent time with each other so maybe this won't be as bad.

   ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I was playing with my dolls for what felt about 15 minutes before my two brothers came storming in my bedroom abruptly. I looked up to see them exchanging looks and giggles before looking back at me. I smiled yet I gave a confused look.

"What are you guys laughing about?"
I said while cocking my head to the side a little bit. Kahill had walked over to me and slumped down on my bed followed by a sigh. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey birthday girl, I know we never got the chance to spend time together so how about we go outside and play a game?" My heart did 5 flips when I heard those words slid into my ears. I smiled wide at him and jumped off the bed.

"OUU YAY YAY YAY! What are we gonna play big brother?" I was so happy that my cheekbones started to hurt from me smiling ear to ear. They both looked at each other in silence and smiled to themselves.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"AHHHHHHHH" Was the last thing that came out of my mouth before my whole body got dumped in the freezing pool. I tried to swim up but the pressure was too strong. I could feel my heart pumping out of my chest as I was afraid that I might drown and die. I tried swimming up to the surface with all I could but sooner or later I found the wall and started climbing up it since it's easy to climb a wall under water. I coughed and shivered but I could hear the faint laughter of my brothers.

Once I got out I was shivering horribly and my dress was ruined but I tried keeping a smile on my face even though I wanted to cry. But I'm glad my brothers are happy! And if they're happy...I'm happy...

"T-t-t-t-that was s-s-s-some fun g-g-game" I said shivering horribly. I stood there with my eyes squinted because of the cold water dripping from my hair.

"Yeah...wanna go again?" Kahill said.

"N-n-n-n-no thank you..I think I wanna go back inside now I'm cold" once I started walking in the house kahill kicked my feet from under me with so much force that I hit my chin on the concrete. I cried out very hard from the scolding pain. Kyrie and Kahill laughed.

I then felt myself being picked up high in the air.

"READY! SET! GO!" Kahill yelled before he threw me up in the air right above the pool. I tried reaching out my hands in the sky as if I was reaching for god.

"NOOO MOMMYYY" were the last words I said before everything went black.

Present time

I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair as I checked out my long sleeved black dress to make sure everything was perfect it was just like Cardi B's dress. I seen michael come out the bathroom with a sharp black suit on. He had his black aviators on while he fixed his diamond watch. I smiled to myself at how fine he looked but it soon faded away when the memories started flooding in again like a tight tsunami.

Michael then came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He hummed against my neck and kissed on it. I held the back of his head and closed my eyes, letting him soothe me with his love. I only felt safe with my papa and Michael but my other family just seems like some type of false party.

"Are you ok baby? You've been kind of out of it today" I swallowed all my sorrow and looked back at him with a light smile.

"I'm fine hun, ok? Just some stuff on my mind but yknow some people just have those days" He furrowed his eyes and leaned on the wall that was by the door with his arms crossed.

"What's been on your mind? Obviously it has you held down tight" I thought about it for a moment.

"You ever have those thoughts that flood your mind at any time to ruin your day? As in 'bad memories'?" His face dropped a little bit as if he understood clearly what I meant. He then looked down and shifted his arms
a little bit.

"Yeah...I know what you mean" He said as he looked the other way.

"Hurts doesn't it?" I asked him while biting the corner of my lip trying not to cry. He was silent for a second until he raised his eyebrows and nodded while looking dazed at the floor.

"Yeah it hurts. Hurts so bad I almost overdosed but you Kyle, I wouldn't be alive right now if you didn't make that phone call to me and stop what I was doing. And in THAT moment Kyle I knew my real purpose of why god gave me a second chance." He then walked over to me and grabbed my face with both of his hands and looked deep into my eyes as if it was the strongest universe you would ever see.

"He sent you to me Kyle...and he led you to me so that I could be with my guardian Angel...the love of my life.." He suddenly pressed his lips against mines sending a strike of love through my heart. Tears escaped my eyes as I kissed him back, letting all the pain and sorrow flow out of my body and out of existence. Once we pulled away I sniffles and smiled.

"I love you so fucking much, jackson" Michael smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too, Mrs. Jackson" He wiped my tears and took my hand in his. I quickly grabbed my black clutch off of the dresser and walked out the room behind michael.

Sorry I took so long school been kicking my butt😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Schreved By meme

Fanfiction

61.2K 763 32
America and Maxon are finally married. They couldn't each be more happy. This story follows their lives after The One ends. I didn't write The Selec...
2.4K 67 11
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍: ⊰•❥ 𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘...𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏...
42.5K 2K 57
Sequel to 'Forced'. If you haven't read the first book, please do! This book won't make sense if you don't. ~ After building up a relationship with M...
13.7K 318 26
When MJ got divorced to Lisa Marie, he called up a friend he's known nearly his whole life to come and help him deal with the pain he was feeling. Li...