tales from Belwood: early day...

By crystal_pro_2024

with summer having come to an end, and ben having his biggest battle yet, he will have to adjust to life back... More

Episode 1: back to Bellwood.
Episode 2 - first day.
Episode 3 - paying a little visit.
Episode 4 - animo's new Evo
Episode 5 - A talk.
episode 6 - trying to fit in.
Episode 7 - the evo in the classroom.
Episode 8 - checkup.
Episode 9 - battle by the beach.
Episode 10 - providence
Chapter 11 - a history lesson.
Chapter 12 - a charming experience.
Episode 13 - camping in the woods.
Episode 14 - the fastest racer.
Episode 15 - a Xingo to far.
Episode 16 - Evos around the world.
Episode 17 - chase through Bellwood.
Episode 18 - nobody will talk about the weather.
Episode 19 - one last dance.
Episode 20 - escape from Abysus.
episode 21 - new roommate
Episode 22 - adventures in adrenaland.
Episode 23 - student film.
Episode 24 - the nemesis of nemeses
Episode 25 - heroes unite (again)
Episode 26 - trouble in Hong Kong part 1: the old gang.
Episode 27 - trouble in Hong Kong part 2: a decibel to high.
Episode 28 - snowed in.
Episode 30 - breached
Episode 31 - a muddy reception
Episode 32 - Movie night
Episode 33 - wishing to be home alone
Episode 34 - trip to MT rushmore
Episode 35 - forever hunted
Episode 36 - into the T.A.P
Episode 37 - what lies beneath.
Episode 38 - preperations.
Episode 39 - a plan in action.
Episode 40 - downtime
Episode 41 - trapped in providence.
Episode 42 - the werewolf.
Episode 43 - what's up with the watch.
Episode 44 - dimensional disruption part 1: when the bens attack.
Episode 45 - dimensional disruption part 2: breached.
Episode 46 - the trouble in Abysus
Episode 47 - starting to assemble an army.
Episode 48 - basic training.
Episode 49 - let me out.
Episode 50 - expanding the force.
Episode 51 - let's not Forgetie about this.
Episode 52 - the history of the nanite event.
Episode 53 - double agent.
Episode 54 - bringing everything to an end.
Epilogue:

Episode 29 - providence check in.

22 2 0
By crystal_pro_2024

With the group on the road, and Noah with them, ken watched as they left Bellwood and he joined the others at the table in the middle of the rustbucket.

Ken: so, what can you do Noah?

Noah: not much other then cover for them two when they go missing to fight Evos. I would say the same for ben, but he has this habit of announcing that he's leaving and immediately changing into XLR8 or jetray.

Ken: sounds like my little cuz.

Rex: it sure is. Makes our job both easier and harder. While I can cure Evos, and Circe can attract them we're not the best at damaging them. I mean I have metal fists but that isn't usualy enough. Now a 20-foot-tall dinosaur or a giant rabid dog, that'll cause some damage to an Evo.

Noah: maybe if you used that sword more often and cut them down to size.

Rex: I don't want to kill any of them. They don't usualy have control over their actions.

Circe: I know that more than anyone.

Bobo: you never ask the monkey.

Circe: your barley ever there when we need you.

Bobo: well maybe if all of the fights didn't happen when you were all in school.

The rustbucket comes to an immediate stop and everybody flies forward slightly.

Max: we can't go in any further, ken and I mean. Are you two readies for your checkup?

Bobo: let's just get this over and done with. I escaped from that place for a reason.

Rex looks over and notices that Circe is nervous, and he held her hand.

Rex: nothing to be scared off. Now that they've seen how much more effective, we are when left alone.

They head inside where there quickly taken to the medical bay. They meet up with Dr holiday who performs an inspection on rex and his Biometrics.

DR holiday: you seem to be all good rex. Looks like you've taken my advice about the diet.

Rex: gotta stay healthy when you're fighting Evos nonstop. Even if it means missing school.

DR holiday: you've been missing school to fight Evos?

Rex: somebody's got to. Besides, I'm still the only one who can cure them. And where is six?

Dr holiday: he's out on a mission right now. But I see you brought Noah with you.

Rex: needles still scare me after what DR fell did to get a reading on me.

DR holiday: I see well, we also think we've found a way to get rid of your active nanites before they overload you. Because from what I'm reading, you've been close to maximum capacity for quite some time. How do you usualy get rid of them?

Rex: I just keep on building my builds and dismantling them. It's the only way I've got.

DR holiday: let me just preform a check up on Circe before we head off to the new nanite extractor machine.

She give's Circe an average checkup and then checks her Evo jaw and its readings.

DR holiday: you're doing much better then when I last saw you Circe. I'm guessing you're no longer living in those sewers.

Circe: no. not anymore. I've been living with someone else. Someone who I can say cares about me.

DR holiday: from what I understand, you were working for van Kleiss. That can't have been healthy.

Circe: he ruled everything in with an iron fist. Yu takes one step out of line, and he drains you of all of your nanites and then you're left as nothing but a husk as when you Become and Evo, your body becomes Dependent on the nanites unless there shut off first.

DR holiday: that sounds terrible. Well, I'm happy that you're out of there now.

Circe: me too.

After a short while they get into a providence ship and head out for the north pole where they find a facility built into the wall of a mountain.

Rex: what is this place?

DR holiday: welcome to paradise base.

Bobo: who ever gave it that name should be fired. This place is freezing.

DR holiday: it was made far removed from civilization in case of an accident.

Noah: accident?

Dr holiday: the amount of active nanites that he'll be unloading, we need to make sure that this place is far enough away so that nobody is affected.

Rex: that's probably a good call.

They come in for a landing where they're met by six as he continues to wear his now signature suit and tie.

Rex: good to see you six.

Six: we've had this place under construction since we first came across you in your parents' lab. However, it was strictly confidential until we got the go ahead to bring you here.

Rex: no small talk?

Six: it isn't my style. Now come on then. We think we've found something that can keep you down long enough while we extract the nanites.

Noah: won't normal knock out gas work on him?

Six: I've tried it on him a few times.

Dr holiday: his nanites just eats through it.

Circe: so, what did you find?

DR holiday: it's alien in nature. I wouldn't believe it was actually from a different planet, if it wasn't for MR Tennyson and MR eleven.

Circe: his last name is just levin.

Rex: how do you know that?

Circe: I do hang out with other people then just you. His name is Kevin Ethen levin

Noah: Kevin E. levin? You know that's not much better right?

Circe: I tease him for it from time to time.

DR holiday walks rex over to a giant machine with a giant tank behind it and he was lay down on a cold metal bench with his jacket taken off him.

Rex: this is really cold.

DR holiday: if you keep the jacket on it could interfere with the procedure.

Rex nods as the others go into the other room.

Circe: so, this is going to work right?

Dr holiday: we can only hope. We've been able to extract the active nanites form plant Evos in the test runs but they also have the tendency to just fall apart since the extractor was made with animal cells in mind.

Noah: so, there's a chance he's going to be ripped limb from limb.

Dr holiday: the chance is inconceivably small but there's always a risk.

Bobo: I can't watch. Or maybe I can.

They watch as he machines drains rex of all of his active nanites and while the machine does creek, it quickly settles, and rex gets back up. Drowsy but otherwise fine.

Rex: did it work?

Dr holiday: with the time we were given to do this, we've drained about 15% of your active nanites. You should be safe to drain bigger Evos of their nanites now.

Rex: thanks, I think.

Circe: any chance this can deEvo an Evo?

DR holiday: it worked on plants btu the one time we tried it the animal was ripped apart due to how the nanites fused with it. Draining the nanites out of an animal can be very risky.

Rex: and you didn't tell us before?

DR holiday: would you have said yes?

Noah: she's got a good point.

DR holiday: anyway, with the data we've acquired from doing this, we should be able to refine the process for next time. Now let's get you all back to home in Bellwood.

Six: and there's one more thing rex.

He hands rex a slip of paper and rex looks at him confused.

Six: it's you're new legal birthdate. It turns out that before white took over when the Evos became an issue the consortium had wiped all mentions of your family from our database. All except for names. Rafael Salazar and Violeta Salazar.

Rex: so, providence know about them?

Six: the consortium knows about your parents, but they've been holding out on me and white.

Rex: thank you six.

Six: just promise me that when the time is right, you'll come and work with us.

Rex: I'll consider it.

Six nods as they get back in the ship and shoot off, heading back for providence to return the kids, and monkey. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 259 27
Jackolyn skellington future royal advisor of Auradon and future pumpkin queen of Halloween town. When Ben says five kids are coming over from the isl...
507 26 7
on the last day of summer, everything that could go wrong hits ben at once. but with new friends and old friends alike, will he be able to come over...
2K 42 11
It's been 5 years sense Ben took of the omnitrix and the last time. When the earth is in danger and he is called to use it again after the disappeara...
64.6K 1.4K 30
Ben goes on business trips from time to time, it comes with being the King and possibly the most important person in Auradon. Mal's always been okay...