6๐ˆ๐—

By Niymaraj

Six (Asian), who's real name is Nazaiah catches her girlfriend Jax cheating on her. What happens when the gir... More

6ix
6ix
6ix
6ix
6ix
6ix
6ix
6ix
6ix
6ix
6ix
6ix
6ix
6ix
6ix
6ix
6ix

6ix

3.5K 165 47
By Niymaraj

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '
𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ , ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

𝒪

"Wake yo stupid ass up gang!" I heard Nazaiah yell as she shook me, causing me to jump up out of my sleep. I opened my eyes and immediately spotted the worried expression on her face. "You okay? The fuck is wrong with you?" She asked as if she was about to cry, I sighed throwing the covers off me before pulling her into my arms. "Nothing, I'm sorry I scared you." I mumbled as she straddled my lap resting her head on my shoulder.

I didn't know how to tell her that I had been having nightmares of me and Muwop being killed, and honestly I didn't want to. "What are you hiding from me?" She asked and I heard her sniffle, I almost wanted to laugh at my hard body ass cry baby.

"Nothing I promise..." I lied rubbing her back in a soothing manner "What time is it?" I asked as she pulled away from me a bit and leaned over grabbing her phone off the drawer. "12:20 am" she responded and I sucked my teeth "Damn I'm about to say fuck my flight." I mumbled pushing her off me and onto the bed. "That's rude as fuck." I heard her say as I walked into the bathroom, I decided on ignoring her and started my morning routine.

When I finished I took a quick shower and got dressed in surprisingly a black dress with my anklet that said Nazaiah and my black Louis Vuitton slides. Instead of my Skylar chain, I decided on my small necklace that read Nazaiah.

I then walked back into the room seeing Six scrolling through my Instagram on my phone. "You might as well cancel your flight and say home with me sooo." She suggested me making me roll my eyes. Because she was the one who was supposed to be encouraging me to take that trip for business but I didn't wanna go anyway.

"Yeah I might as well." I mumbled walking over to her dresser and picking up my cologne, I sprayed some on before tossing it back up there carelessly knowing that it aggravated Six's soul every single time. I wasn't even really tripping about that flight though, in all honestly that nightmare made me decide that I didn't want to go anymore.

"So why you dressed?" She asked looking me up and down before making eye contact with me, I held it making her clench her thighs before looking down at the floor. "Because we got shit to do today. And I made yo coochie wet didn't I?" I asked walking over to the bed standing between her legs making her look up at me. She blushed rolling her eyes "You way too fucking cocky gang." She chuckled before pushing me back a bit.

I grabbed her arm before dropping it deciding to choke her instead "Answer my question." I teased as I reached down beginning to rub her through her boxers, we held the eye contact making her whimper and buck her hips up onto my hand. "Yes," she struggled to get out as I tapped her thigh, she took the hint and raised up letting me pull the boxers off of her. I threw them to the other side of the room and bit my lip at the sight of her dripping lower lips.

"Aw that's what I thought. Now come on, I wanna take you somewhere." I told her pulling away from her and stretching. She scrunched her face up before sucking her teeth "Childish as fuck. Move" She mumbled standing up from the bed, making sure to purposely bump me as she walked into the bathroom. I chuckled walking over to the nightstand grabbing my phone and charger.

"Hurry upp!" I semi yelled to Six as I walked out of the room and to the kitchen to find something to eat really quick, but I quickly gave up and just went with the idea of eating when we got where we were going.

Time Skip:

"Wait why are we out here?" Six asked raising her eyebrow "Because you said you wanted to go on a picnic date the other day" I said in a duh tone as I held onto her hand leading her to the spot set up for the two of us. "I thought you weren't listening." She whined making me shrug, I grabbed her hand helping her sit down once we reached the spot before sitting down next to her. "No wayy gang this is too cute." She gushed looking around at our surroundings, I'm glad she liked it. I spent hella money to make her dream date come true.

"Baby it's twelve in the morning, how did you set this shit up that fast?" Six asked making me smile innocently "Mind your business love, what you trying to do first? I really wanna eat."I said honestly making her laugh "Of course you wanna eat first" she mumbled making me roll my eyes "Not too much, it's your fault you don't feed me.. the fuck." I scrunched my face up.

"I bet my ex would've fed me." I mumbled making her suck her teeth as she handed me some of the cut up sandwiches out of the picnic basket. "See you playing too much, I hope one of those sandwiches go down the wrong pipe and ima watch you choke slowly." She bucked at me with the meanest mug ever making me burst out laughing.

"Damn that's evil twin." I chuckled taking the sandwiches from her watching as she grabbed the paint and canvas thing. She shrugged setting the paint and things up, I watched as I grabbed the rest of the food and began to fix my plate and hers. "You wanna smoke and paint mamas?" I asked biting down on my bottom lip watching as the moonlight shined down on her.

"Yes" she smiled scooting closer to me, I leaned over pecking her lips before smiling at the eye contact we held for a couple of seconds before she looked down at the ground blushing. I sat her plate in front of her and she instantly thanked me.

For the next two hours we chilled, smoked, and painted while getting to know each other more. We honestly had a great time. We had just pulled up to my place and I could see a black Nissan sitting in the driveway. I immediately sucked my teeth "Here comes the fuckinnn drama" I mumbled parking, Six was asleep in the passenger seat. And I was hoping she stayed asleep for at least another five minutes.

I quickly hopped out of the car grabbing my scunchie off my wrist throwing my jet black bone straight hair up into a messy bun as I walked over to the car tapping the window. After a minute the window rolled down and I rolled my eyes at the sight of my old favorite hoe. I had to cut her off a couples days before I got serious with Six because she didn't know how to stay in lane, think we were together. She even created fake pages harassing anybody she THOUGHT I was fucking with.

"Why are you here?" I asked getting straight to the point, she chuckled battling her way too long ass lashes before me pointing her overly long ass nails in my direction. "Cus I haven't heard from you in a while boo, what's up with that Sky?" She asked tilting her head at me, I rolled my eyes "Bitch I cut you off.. you ain't take the hint?" I asked raising my eyebrow as I leaned against the car just in case Six did wake up, she couldn't see who was in side of the car.

She bursted out laughing, I'm talking about weak as fuck clapping her hands together and all before she straightened up and shook her head at me. "Girl bye, anyway you letting me in? I missed you." She pouted making me sigh "No, look I'll call you later Ight? Go home. I got some shit to handle okay?" I asked and she sighed before nodding and batting them long ugly lashes at me "You promise? You know that if you lying to me it's gone be problems" She asked and I nodded lying like hell. "Yea, I do. Bye girl." I mumbled backing up from her car so she could pull off which she did.

I mentally thanked god as I walked back over to my trackhawk opening the passenger door where Six was. "Who was that?" She asked making me sigh "Somebody I used to fuck with." I answered not bothering to lie, there was no point. I had nothing to hide, I just didn't want them to cross paths and get into it, lord knows Six didn't need that.

"Aw how cute, you think you're so slick gang. Shits crazy" she shook her head making me massage my temples "How? I didn't do shit" I responded as she got out of the car pushing past me. I close the door behind her following her up to the front door "Aw okay go call shorty, I'm leaving." She crossed her arms making me groan "You doing too muchhh, it's not that serious." I mumbled unlocking the door pushing her inside.

She didn't really put up a fight as I closed and locked the door before picking her up bridal style carrying her to my room.

"I'm sorry let me make it up to you." I mumbled tossing her onto the bed. Whew this wasn't even the beginning of the harassment I was about to receive from Tiana.

Hi guys hru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1.1K 14
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - a boy in a throuple relationship hides a secret from his lovers for a girl on onlyfans. Do they found out?
65.4K 1.9K 15
๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ?? ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ?? @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ