𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 | taekook

By jgkktae

- after being taken out of the Doll Shop, kim taehyung is finally free and starting to live his life with jeo... More

jgkktae
♡︎
note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
side story: end
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

12

20K 864 433
By jgkktae

the sun had already set, only a few streaks of dark orange and red remained in the sky.

despite having the beautiful sunset view, the taekook couple were unable to admire the whole scenery as they had been more busy with admiring each other.

taehyung had his back pressed against his husband's chest, head tilted to the side as they share a french kiss. his hands clutched on the dominant male's larger ones wrapped around his petite frame, his hole stuffed with the other's member settled deeply inside of him.

"my love..." jungkook choked out a moan into the kiss, eyes fluttering as his head lightly tilts back when he felt him clench around him.

the brunette only hummed, a smile on his swollen lips hearing his husband's pleasured sounds.

he was then tempted to teasingly move his waist a bit that had the sensitive dominant male's hands grab his hips and lightly curse under his breath. the rose scented water in the bathtub overspilling to the sides at their movements.

taehyung smiles widely as he leaned back again, tilting his head sideways to recapture his husband's lips.

jungkook very much welcomed back the addicting lips, tongue sensually sliding back inside the younger's mouth. his hands gripping tighter on the the brunette's waist.

despite his rather tight grip that would surely leave a mark, he was careful and gentle specifically with the younger's tummy. large hands pressing flat and would caress the span of his pudgy stomach.

sounds of light splashes of water and lewd noises of their hungry kisses along with ragged breaths and moans resonated continuously inside the bathroom. the atmosphere getting warmer despite it the natural chilly temperature at night.

"baby..." jungkook huffs as they momentarily disconnected their lips, the brunette pressing a sloppy kiss on his jaw.

taehyung hummed as he now properly leaned back, resting his head on the order's shoulder. eyes closing as he bit his lip feeling his husband's stiff member throbbing inside of him.

"my love... i want to make love to you so badly..." jungkook's breath was hot against the younger's ear as he whispered the words.

the brunette knew his husband was asking for consent even though he had already initiated the first move by wanting to have jungkook's cock as they bathe.

he appreciated how the dominant male was making sure he could go on further and that he would be comfortable with it.

jungkook was confused when the brunette slowly stood, his cock sliding out from its warmth but then taehyung went back to his lap, legs on both his sides.

he soon felt the brunette's hands on his member that had him bit his lip, pumping him a few times before guiding him back inside the warm, tight hole that had them both moaning at being reconnected again.

"my love..." jungkook moans, face snuggling on the brunette's chest who wrapped his arms around him, soft moans also leaving his lips.

it wasn't long until taehyung had settled down, having his husband's full length inside of him once again. clearly giving him an answer.

"jungkookie, my love... i'm all yours..."

the brunette knew how patient jungkook had been and how the older held back when he didn't gave consent so it wasn't a surprise to him when the dominant male instantly stood, securing him in his arms and made their way to the bedroom after he had said those consenting words.

"eager are we, mr jeon?" the younger decided to tease when he felt the soft sheets on his back. their nude, wet bodies tangled with one another.

jungkook only responded with a soft kiss on his lips, breathing in as he nosed down the younger's jaw. every action gentle as if he was about to wreck something so fragile.

taehyung then lightly gasps, a pout forming in his swollen lips that made the dominant male to look at him. a hand gently brushing off the brunette's damp hair.

"what is it, my love?" he asked, concerned dark brown eyes gazing on the other's hazel ones.

"we're soaked from the bath, we got the sheets wet" taehyung points out not liking how they messed up the clean sheets in the bedroom.

jungkook smiles at this as he leaned and pressed a kiss on the younger's forehead who scrunched up, wide eyes on his husband.

"don't stress about it, baby... i'll be changing the sheets later on anyway..." he huffs, voice deep and pressing a sensual kiss on the brunette's collar bone that had the younger feel shivers down to his spine.

"okay..." taehyung simply replied before the dominant male had captured his parted lips once again.

this time he could feel the craving, the eagerness and lust.

the brunette had his eyes fluttering close, his body arching, hands wrapped around his husband as he felt his member poking on his entrance. pre cum now smearing on the periphery of his small, gaping hole.

he readily had his legs spread wide open, patiently waiting for jungkook.

he then felt the hard mushroom tip stretch him open that had his mouth agape, hands clawing on the dominant male's back.

"let me know if it's too much, my love..." jungkook murmurs as he peppered the younger's face with gentle kisses in attempts to comfort him with any unpleasant feeling.

both let out a hummed moan as jungkook's throbbing cock fully settled back inside the petite male's warm walls, clenching and squeezing as he adjusts around the thick girth.

despite having his husband's cock warmly inside of him throughout their bath, this time it was different. he wanted to feel him, he wanted to feel him brush against his walls, he wanted his husband to fill him up fully.

jungkook was careful as he slowly started to thrust his hips, a grunt leaving his lips loving the feeling of having his husband wrapped tightly around him.

"you feel so good, my love... so good..." he pants, now eagerly grinding his hips to penetrate deeper. large hands on the younger's thighs spreading them further apart as he pounds into him.

the brunette's body lightly slides against the sheets with each deep thrust, a moan leaving his lips with each snap of the dominant male. he would've been hitting the bed frame if not for the older holding him, keeping him in place.

"kookie~" taehyung moans out load, body arching with his toes curling as jungkook had now turned his attention to one of the younger's nipple.

he fondled the erected bud with his tongue, sucking that had the brunette's body trembling, body shuddering at the feeling.

"ooh... kookie..." jungkook grins as his husband's delicate hands gripped on his blonde hair, chest practically shoved against his face as he sucked on the sensitive bud.

taehyung knew he had always like how the older gave attention to his nipples but somehow today was feeling too good. it was exhilarating.

he liked how his tongue would lick and fondle on his pink buds, how he would take time sucking on each one as if it would release milk anytime soon.

jungkook's name repeatedly left the younger's lips as he continued with sucking the other perky nipple, taehyung completely drowned in pleasure.

the dominant male slowed down his pace when he saw a tear fell on the younger's closed eyes, kissing it away.

"kookie... please..." taehyung mumbled, hips now eagerly bucking up wanting nothing more than the older's cock to ram inside of him. body restless, clinging onto the dominant male.

"slowly, my love... let me feel you..." jungkook replied, taking his time as he thrust his hips in a slower manner. feeling the tightness and softness of the brunette's walls clamped around him.

the brunette let his husband do as he pleased, tear stained eyes shut close as he feels himself getting closer.

the brunette was definitely unable to hold any longer as he suddenly came, spilling in between their naked bodies that had jungkook stilling his movements and captured the younger's lips, swallowing his moans.

this time the dominant male complied as he picks up his pace, trying to reach his own release and overstimulating the smaller male.

the action had the younger squirming underneath him, body too sensitive, eyes rolled back as the feeling was too overwhelming.

loud echoing sounds of their skin slapping and taehyung's moans filled their ears and not long after was the dominant male's heavy breaths as he came spilling inside his lover, filling him up with the thick fluid.

"kookie..." taehyung had his arms and legs wrapped around jungkook as he released, bodies pressed tightly against one another.

the dominant male sloppily moves his hips, squelching sounds more evident as the brunette's insides was now filled with his cum.

"beautiful..." jungkook mumbled, pressing a kiss on the older's forehead. a hand brushing on the brunette's tummy.

taehyung was panting heavily, eyes threatening to close but the way his hole was clenching tightly around his husband was saying otherwise.

"kookie... more... please" the brunette huffs as he pressed a kiss on his husband's shoulder, sucking and nibbling on a spot.

jungkook lightly chuckles at this as he turned to look at the younger and gave his lips a peck.

he switched them into a spooning position thinking it would be best for the brunette to remain laying on the bed.

the dominant male was keen on taking it slow, not wanting to be rough as he placed a hand pressed flat on the brunette's tummy.

his husband was pregnant and he just wanted to be safe, careful not to hurt him.

however, it was obvious that brunette wasn't in the same page as he would push his hips back more, grinding and meeting the older's sloppy thrusts.

he had thought about it. taehyung would always let him do as he pleased and do his best to pleasure him too as they make love.  it was only fair to let the younger do and give him what he wants especially now that he's recently been wanting more intimacy.

jungkook pressed a kiss on the younger's nape before he momentarily pulled out and shifted their positions again to now have the brunette on top, straddling him.

"go on, my love..." jungkook says with a smile as he held the brunette's waist, guiding him back to sit on his cock.

taehyung didn't waste a second as he eagerly moves his hips quickly finding a rhythm. eyes scrunched close, swollen lips parted and his delicate hands intertwined with the older's larger ones.

his body was feeling nothing but pure pleasure, feeling nothing but his husband's grip on his skin. hard cock brushing and penetrating deep inside of him.

the blonde male very much loved the sight on top of him. his husband looking as breathtaking as ever despite his disheveled hair and flushed cheeks, skin decorated with prominent love bites that would surely last for a few days making him widely grin.

taehyung was wildly moving his hips, his husband's member slipping out a few times at the rash action making him whine at the sudden loss but would cry out a moan as the dominant male would guide him back to take his cock.

the brunette soon felt another release threatening inside of him, hands now fisted on the blonde male's hair. his chest flushed against jungkook's face as he had his nipple wrapped once again in the older's mouth.

his toes curled at the sensation, mouth agape, eyes scrunched close as his body was in a beautiful arch. his pace starting to get sloppy.

"kookie...." a series of moans along with the dominant male's name continously left the younger's lips as jungkook now snaped his hips up to meet his lover's eager thrusts.

"together, my love..." jungkook grunts as he came along with the brunette who slumped on top of him. eyes shut closed, a moaned cry leaving his parted lips.

it took a good few minutes for the two to even out their breathing, the brunette remained straddling the dominant male liking their close proximity and how he can cuddle up against the other with the intimate position.

"mmh..." a hummed moan was heard from the brunette when he felt the thick fluid trickle down his still stuffed hole, clenching at the feeling.

jungkook smiles proudly and in satisfaction at this, pressing a kiss on the brunette's shoulder.

"would you like to take another bath?" the dominant male soon asks as the younger pulled away to look at him.

"later, please... i want to sleep" taehyung gently cupped the older's cheeks, soft lips pressing against his own. "mine..." he huffs, breath mingling with the other as their eyes met reflecting nothing but pure love and adoration.

"all yours" jungkook murmurs, giving him another peck.

"i love you, my jungkookie..." the brunette mumbled as he now snuggled in the crook of the older's neck.

"i love you"

the younger smiles, eyes shutting close. sleep slowly engulfing his body. "stay... please... "

"always"

taehyung didn't mind the stickiness and sweat in their skin as he now finds a comfortable position and snuggled closer to his husband, petite frame perfectly fitting in the older's hold.

jungkook pulled up the sheets to cover their nude bodies making sure to keep them warm, arms securely wrapped around his lover.

"sweet night, my love"

*

taehyung had woken up at one point in his slumber, seeing jungkook wiping his body with a damp towel and slipping him on a pair of panties.

he thought he was dreaming if not for jungkook pressing a kiss on his thigh and caressing the curve of his bum, a gentle squeeze following soon after to his thick peaches.

"what time is it?" he sleepily mumbled, eyes still sleepily blinking when he felt the bed dipped indicating jungkook settling back beside him and the new fresh sheets being pulled over to cover his body.

"it's about ten in the evening, my love" the older replied pressing a kiss on the top of his head. "mom called earlier asking about you and jin-hyung sent a text too."

taehyung only hummed, too sleepy to reply moving closer to jungkook and snuggling his face by his waist as the older was sitting down and checking emails on his phone.

"would you like me to cook something for you? are you hungry?" the blonde male then asked turning off his phone, full attention now to his husband who was now starring up at him.

"i don't think i can stand or walk..." taehyung honestly said with a sigh, cheeks turning a shade of light pink.

jungkook chuckles at this. "then i'll just serve you here in bed, my love" he states as he layed down facing the younger and gently brushing the tip of their noses.

despite the good offer, the younger pouts not wanting to have his husband all alone cooking down in the kitchen and well, he wants to be where jungkook is. "i'll go with you... i want to be with you" he adds, the end sounding like a whisper but the other heard him clearly and smiles.

"if you say things like that, i might just be tempted to make love to you again" the older instead replies in a teasing tone making for taehyung to roll his eyes and lightly smack jungkook's chest.

the younger now concludes despite his recent wanting of intimacy, jungkook's still more horny between the two of them.

"what? we still hadn't made use of this cabin." jungkook states. "during our honeymoon we only made love here in the bedroom and the shower. we still have the living room, kitchen, the deck on the third floor. oh, the veranda is on the top of the list. we get a nice view - "

"jungkook!" taehyung gasps and whines, face now a lovely tomato as he hides away in the older's toned chest who only laughs.

"no pressure, baby... we can just make a list and maybe tick off two or three areas when we visit -"

"jungkook! i swear, stop~" the furiously blushing brunette whines in embarrassment as he now looked at the older with a pout only for jungkook to kiss his pouty lips.

"baby, how can i not think of making love to you when we're at our little honeymoon island?" the dominant male playfully justifies. "how about in the kitchen after we eat?" he suggests, playfully wiggling his eyebrows that made the younger to roll his eyes as he chuckles. "i mean i deserve a reward, don't i?"

"only if you bake me some brownies" the brunette decides to play along making an odd request of brownies for dinner which he was actually a bit craving at the moment.

"chocolate brownies coming right up" jungkook enthusiastically exclaimed as he stood up and in a swift motion, scooped up the brunette in his arms carrying him bridal style who could only laugh holding on to him as they made their way down to the kitchen.

and now taehyung was confused if jungkook was actually serious with the whole thing.

if he is indeed serious, then it's bound to be a rather long night.

*
*
*
a/n

i took my sweet time in writing this smut chapter since it's been awhile since i've written one~ but to be honest, i'm not quite satisfied with my writing on this sooo y'all prepare for some smexy chapters asdfjskks ✨😌  (and they're on their honeymoon island sooo👀) but i'm honestly still thinking about this haha or it'll actually just be filler chapters~ we'll seeee~

and thank you so much for reading this book! i just noticed we already have 98k reads✨🤧💜

next chapter will be uploaded in a bit!

♡︎ elle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.8K 16
wrong place wrong time (book is under heavy revising as of jan 1, 2019. i do not recommend reading until all chapters have been updated.) credit to ©...
21.2K 2K 24
He is Prince Park Jimin, heir to the throne but I knew him as my best friend and hopeless crush. ⛔️ TOP JUNGKOOK 🫥BOOK CONTAINS 🫥JIKOOK 🫥FLUFF...
57.5K 1.3K 30
You are a detective in the Manhattan SVU department. Although you love your job, there is one thing that is hard to deal with. That is ADA Rafael B...
29.6K 874 27
You know I can't be with you, I love her too much", he said in a sad voice? I was too shocked to speak. This was supposed to be my line. I was suppos...