The Last line of Uchiha

By Echo-MJ

"Ukai..." Father took a step toward me, his face changing from angry to sad. "No, you! need to choose! It's e... More

Disclaimer!!
Oc Info
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 47

Part 46

1.5K 42 17
By Echo-MJ

~

*Knock knock knock*

Stepping back from the slim wooden door, Ukai waited patiently as the sounds of light tapping and the unbolting of the door were heard. Quickly, the door was pulled open, and Ukai was met with the sight of his beautiful girlfriend.

"Ukai? What a surprise, you should have told me you were coming... I would have put some actual clothes on," Kazane blushed and chuckled, scratching the back of her right leg with her left sock-covered foot as she tried to pull the oversized sweatshirt she was wearing down to cover her thighs.

"It was a momentary decision," Ukai answered smiling and leaning down to kiss his girlfriend's cheek.

"Are your parents home?" He asked as he pulled away.

"Ah yeah, you wanna come and say hi?" Kazane asked side-stepping to let Ukai into the apartment.

"Yes," Ukai answered, pulling his shoes off.

Closing the door behind him, Ukai followed Kazane into the living room where Kazane's parents we seated on the couch.

"Ukai!" Kazane's mother cheered standing.

"Hello Mrs. Miku," Ukai bowed quickly, smiling at the older woman.

"You come to kidnap our daughter again Uchiha?" Mr. Miku raised his eyebrow at the younger male, putting down his newspaper.

"Yes sir," Ukai nodded.

"Oh? Where are you taking me?" Kazane smiled, hugging Ukai's side.

"It's a surprise. But I will need you to put on some proper clothing, something smart and pretty," Ukai explained while he rubbed his hand up and down Kazane's back.

"Mmmmm, it'll take me a while, is that ok?" Kazane smiled, biting her bottom lip.

"Take all the time you need," Ukai smiled down at his partner.

Kazane chuckled as she scampered off to her room. Ukai shook his head slightly before turning his attention back to the Miku couple.

"Um, while Kazane is busy, I have a question for you Mr. Miku, and I'm hoping you'll give me your blessing," Ukai spoke, folding his hands behind his back.

"Oh goodness... This is going to be one of those conversations, isn't it... Well... sit down, let's get this over with," Kazane's father sighed, closed his eyes, and rubbed the bridge of his nose as he gestured for Ukai to sit in the chair opposite him.

"Thank you," Ukai sat down on the edge of the seat, clasping his hands together on his knees.

So the two sat, talking for the better part of an hour while Kazane got ready. Back and forth the two males went, with Mrs. Miku chipping in now and then with an opinion or comment. Mr. Miku didn't make the discussion too difficult, he asked about the basics. When Ukai had decided this, what he planned for the both of them, and if he was positively and undeniably sure about the decision he was about to make.

"And you are absolutely sure?" Mr. Miku questioned with both eyebrows raised, eyes giving a pointed look as he leaned his elbows to his knees, looking at Ukai.

"Yes sir, absolutely," Ukai nodded.

Mr. Miku looked to the side, locking eyes with his wife, who was smiling happily with tears pricking the corners of her eyes. Mr. Miku sighed, closing his eyes too for a second before turning them back to Ukai.

"Kazane has always been a handful... never one for the frilly girly things in life... I always thought that would hinder any man from seeing her as anything other than a teammate... It's comforting to know I was wrong... thank you for proving me wrong Ukai," The older male smiled, leaning back on the couch.

"Of course sir," Ukai replied.

"Very well then... She's all yours," Mr. Miku nodded as he and his wife took each other's hands, smiling happily.

"... Thank you," Ukai nodded his head in a bow, smiling again before his attention was pulled to the corridor leading into the rest of the house.

Kazane stepped out from behind the wall and into the light. Ukai blinked, straightening in his seat, and staring at the woman before him. Wanting to see what had captured the Uchiha's attention, Mr. and Mrs. Miku turned their heads to look at Kazane as well.

"Well? How do I look?" Kazane asked with a blush, her head and eyes cast to the floor.

"Like an Angel dear," Mrs. Miku replied, standing and walking over to her daughter.

Kazane wore a light purple kimono with green accents and white and pink flowers spaced out over the fabric. Her hair was styled back in a low bun with a braid over the crown of her head, her fringe brushed into wisps framing her face. She had a red rose pin pinned into the side of her bun, and a matching sash around her waist, folded behind her back. She had her purple slippers on but held her wooden shoes in her hand.

"Ukai? What do you think?" Mrs. Miku asked cheerfully, hugging her smiling daughter.

"Beautiful..." Ukai muttered, not taking his eyes off Kazane.

The purple-haired Kunoichi blushed brighter, her cheeks and ears nearly as red as her Rose pin.

"Shall we?" Ukai offered his hand to Kazane, the young female gladly accepting.

"I'll see you tomorrow ok," Kazane smiled at her parents, saying farewell before she was whisked away by her boyfriend.

The pair headed back to Ukai's house quickly so he could change and grab the few things he needed for tonight before they headed back into the main village square. Ukai took Kazane to her favorite restaurant for dinner, and then out to one of the many lakes in the village outskirts for a walk.

"She then took the spoon and pretended to feed him some cake. Of course, my dad didn't trust her intentions, and he was right because she then tried to put the cake on his nose," Kazane spoke before laughing.

Ukai chuckled. Kazane was explaining to Ukai how her Dad's birthday had gone, and what trouble her Mom tried to cause.

"That's cute," Ukai commented.

"Yeah... Anyway, I think he had fun." Kazane nodded.

"I'm sure he did," Ukai agreed, the pair coming to a halt at the lakeside.

"Mmmm, I love the smell of wet grass and water on the night air," Kazane hummed as she sniffed the air with her eyes closed.

"It's so calming, don't you think?" She added, turning to look at Ukai.

"Yeah, it is," The male Uchiha agreed.

"Thank you for tonight Ukai... I really enjoyed it," Kazane tilted her head and smiled.

Ukai chuckled slightly, turning his gaze to the water, watching the reflection of the moon dance in its waves.

"Ukai?" Kazane called out, sensing her lover was nervous or reluctant about something.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yes..." Ukai replied, moving his gaze from the water to the sky, looking over the moon and stars.

"Kazane... I need to ask you a question... And I want you to think about it before you answer." He then moved his gaze to his girlfriend.

Kazane took a breath, now nervous herself about what Ukai was going to ask.

"Ok," She nodded.

"Spending time with you, is something I always look forward to," Ukai began, offering his hands for Kazane to take.

"..." The young kunoichi said nothing, placing her hands in Ukai's.

"Whenever I feel down, or unhappy, all I have to do is think of you and your bright smile and my day is instantly better." Ukai continued, moving Kazane's hands into one of his beforeraising his free hand up to caress her cheek.

"And even though I can be a very unpleasant person to be around... you've always stood by my side..."

Kazane's eyes widened slightly, her cheeks growing hot as Ukai stared into her eyes so lovingly.

"And now... I can't imagine going about the rest of my life, with you anywhere but right beside me..." Ukai smiled softly, retaking both Kazane's hands and bringing them up to his lips to place a long, soft kiss upon them.

"So... Miss Kazane Miku..." Ukai paused, watching the bright moon's white light reflect in Kazane's violet eyes.

"..." Kazane began to pant softly, shifting on her feet nervously as she held Ukai's stare.

"Here, under the moon, and bright stars... I promise to always stand by your side as you have mine... and to love you, as fiercely as you love me..." Ukai spoke strongly, releasing Kazane's hands to reach into the pocket of his yukata.

The Uchiha pulled out a small wooden box from his robes. Kazane looked down at the small container with wide eyes, the top was painted silver with the phases of the moon carved into it, with a beautiful star. Kazane raised her eyes back to Ukai's, bringing her hands up to cover her mouth.

"Would you do me, the greatest honor... of accepting me, to love and cherish you... for the rest of our lives, as your husband...?" Ukai opened the box, revealing a weaved back ring with a small diamond sealed in the center, smaller jewels embedded in the thin band.

"Yes!" Kazane exclaimed, nodding furiously.

"Ha... really?" Ukai scoffed a chuckle, smiling.

"Yes~ a thousand times yes!" Kazane bounced on her feet, extending her hand to which Ukai placed the ring on her finger.

Pulling back Kazane giggled happily, looking over the small piece of jewelry before launching herself into Ukai's arms, hugging him tightly. Ukai chuckled, placing his arms around Kazane's waist to hug her back. The young Kunoichi pulled her head back, placing her hands on Ukai's cheeks and pulling him in for a kiss.
...
..
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
426K 17.3K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...