A Dragon's Trust | Rewritten...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Why aren't yer just shouting? Yell, scold me, punish me, say something!" "I thought I lost yer..." ~~~~~~~~~... More

Character info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 27

2.7K 127 25
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 27- Sky Of Blood

"Hosu City, look over there!" Cloudjumper flies on a building as Hiccup jumped off, watching heroes fighting three huge creatures.
"We need to help," Hiccup said, but Cloudjumper turned into his human form and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"We didn't come here to help them, we're here to find (Y/N)," He bluntly explained, making Hiccup look back at the scene, but nodded anyways. Suddenly, Cloudjumper's ears twitched, and he turned his head to look out into the city's darkness.

"What?" Hiccup asked, and Cloudjumper pointed out at an alleyway.

"They're in there,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)! You're hurt!" Izuku shouted, running to your side, where you turned to your human form and slowly stood up.
"Y-yeah..." You hissed, placing your fingers in your mouth, before spreading your saliva on your wounded wing.

"That healing of yours is truly amazing," He breathed out, making you shrug and run over to Iida and Todoroki.
"Come one, let's get you up," You heard the other bam help the injured hero, and you crouched near the two boys.

"Good as new," You muttered, healing the limbs of theirs.
"Thank you, your deeds will be remembered," Todoroki mumbled and Iida nodded.
"Is that hero able to fight Stain?" Iida asked the other man, who held Native up.

"I think he's got it," The man said, motioning to Cloudjumper beating Stain to a pulp. You still couldn't believe it, it really was your uncle. Who was this human he came with?

"Hiccup, give me the binds! He's out cold," Cloudjumper shouted, in which the human names Hiccup nodded and allowed Native to stand, before grabbing binds from his belt and ran over.

"Weapons are out, let's get him to the police," Native explained, and you all walked out of the alleyway, where a shout was heard.
"I told you to stay on the train!!" An old human scolded Izuku and kicked him.

"What happened?!" You turned your head to see Ryukyu with other heroes, but she froze when she saw you.
"(Y/N)?! I gave you one request, and you broke that!" She yelled, making you to droop your ears in shame.

"I'm sorry, but I heard my friends, and they needed help," You explained, looking down.
"Stand down Ryukyu, just calm the ambulance," You heard the voice of Cloudjumper, where he tossed Stain in front of the heroes.

"Is... that the Hero Killer?" The heroes said in shock.
"Call the police!" Another hero shouted, where they all got on the line.
"Uncle..." You turned to the other dragon, where he gave you a weak smile.

"(Y/N)..." He repeated, in which tears build up again, and you tackled him into a hug.
"It ye!! It's really ye!!" You cried, making him chuckle and hug you back.
"Yeah, it's me," He said, kissing your forehead.

"I told Da ye were here, and I was right! Yer okay, and ye haven't changed since I was a wee lad!" You wiped tears away.
"Speaking of which, is he still the same Toothless I know?" He asked with a teasing smile.

"Dramatic as ever," He laughed, making him chuckle.
"Oh, I need to introduce ye to an old friend," He said, and motioned to the man who helped you all.
"Blacksmith Hero: Viking, also Hiccup, Hiccup, this is my Nix, (Y/N)," He explained, and Hiccup kneeled down to look at you.

"Hey..." He breathed out, a small smile on his face. You noticed that he was studying your face, and seemed... heartbroken?
"You remind me so much of your dad, and mom," He simply said, and patted you on the head.

"Midoriya, Todoroki, (Y/N)," You turned to see Iida walking to you three, and he bowed.
"You three were hurt because of me... I truly am sorry," He whispered.
"I was just so angry... I couldn't see anything else," He shed tears onto the ground, where you walked close to him and gave a tight hug.

"Yer alive, that's all that matters now, yer alive for yer brother," You said, making him whimper and hugged you back. Izuku should be proud of Iida's apology and acceptance of help, but a twinge emotion was in his stomach when you hugged Iida.

"GET DOWN!!"

Cloudjumper immediately covered you with his wings, but you saw the Nomu grab Izuku and tried to escape.
"ZUKU!!" You shouted, spreading your wings to chase them, but Cloudjumper wouldn't allow you.

Just then a blur ran passed you, and saw the Nomu crashed down.
"The word "hero" has lost all meaning in this society!" Stain stood over it, with Izuku pinned down.

"The world is overrun by fakes and and criminals like you who chase petty dreams!!" He pulled the knife out of the Nomu's eye.
"You must all be purged," Cloudjumper pushed you back, where you were growling lowly.

"Everything that I do, is to create a stronger society," He slurred out.
"Everyone, be on yer guards, prepare to fight if necessary!!" Cloudjumper shouted to the heroes.
"The villains must have gone this way, correct?" You turned to see Endeavor running at the scene.

"Let him go!" You growled at Stain, tail flicking in anger.
"You false hero!" Stain shout with venom in his voice.
"I'll make this right. These streets must run with the blood of hypocrites," He walked forward, shaking.

"Hero! I will reclaim that word!!" He licked his lips, his mask falling off his face, revealing his disturbing face.
"Come on!! Just try and stop me, you fakes!!" He screamed out, causing the everyone to tense.

"There is only one man I'll let kill me!! He is a true hero!!" He grinned sadistically, eyes vibrating with insanity.
"All Might is worthy!!" He screamed out, showing his knife.

SHING

Stain dropped his knife, collapsing over to the side, with a dart deep in his neck. You looked over to see Hiccup holding his arms up, where a crossbow was placed.

"He's done," He simply said, and that's where everyone collapsed, breathing heavily. You ran over to Izuku, avoiding Stain, and helped the boy up.

The police eventually came, where they arrested Stain, and you turn to hug Cloudjumper again.
"I'm so happy yer here, uncle. I missed ye so much," You mumbled, wrapping your tail around him.

"I missed ye too,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah... who knew the human world is this big!!"

"And the sand is less squishy! Bleh!!"

"Hey, challenge ye on digging the deepest hole!"

"Yer on!!"

"Ye two, stop messing around! We need to focus!"

"Right! Sorry, Ruffy,"

"It's just that we haven't seen the human world either, we want to explore,"

"We'll do that after we find (Y/N), now come on, we need to find a clue on where they are,"

"On it, let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)...?"

"Hm? What's up Ruffy?"

"... What if... what if I'm a bad dragon?"

"What?"

"The other dragons were making fun of me, saying that because I care for flowers, and is kind to every dragon, that I won't make it when I grow up,"

"And that's bad?"

"They also said that dragons are strong and tough, they said... that I'm not a real dragon,"

"Hey, look at me. Yer the most realest dragon I know! Did you know, our ancestors of dragons helped create the world?"

"Really?"

"Yes, they created life, land, fish, the sun, everything! If ye love plants, and care for others, yer the closest thing to being a true dragon!"

"..."

"Hey, don't cry! It's okay Ruffy, as long as I'm around, those dragons are going to think twice before saying those word again!"

"Promise?"

"I promise,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You promised..."
____________________________________

I finally got art for y'all, it's what Cloudjumper and Hiccup looks like

Stay healthy and stay tune!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269 34 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
1.1M 37.5K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
78.1K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
11.8K 555 15
"He doesn't remember the conversation or when it had happened. It could have happened this morning, last week, maybe even in a past life. He felt too...