Pokemon Sword & Shield:The Au...

By Splufix

Autism by definition is:"a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in... More

A Story based on Pokemon Sword & Shield (This is gonna be cool)
The Start of Something Big
New Discoveries
Into the Big World
I'm Ready!
Through the Turrfields
Ocean Town Paradise
Early-Evening Waves
Into the Fire
Wild Area Adventures
Welcome to Hammerlocke
Fairy Forest
Snowtown Abound
Rocking Out in Spikemuth
Fighting the Dragon
The Semi-Finals
Saving Tiana
The Finals
Answering the Call
Cody Vs Leon
Old Life,New Problems
Heading to the Isle & The Master Dojo
Trialing Trek
Meeting the Armor
Into the Red Tower
Honey Hunt
Master Dojo Duel
Sweet Surprise
Zip-Zap Battle
A Trip to the Tundra
Mysterious Meeting
Strange Activity
A Sorrowful Scene & Bird Catching
Robo Rumble
Terror Strikes
Slow But Steady
Making A Move
Fire Fighting & Galactic Battles
Stopping the Rocket
Not Backing Down & The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.1
The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.2
An Adventure's End
The End
Cody's Horror-ween Special

Beat the Flare & Ideals Vs. Truth

40 2 0
By Splufix

Cody and John enter a black hallway,where they get to an opening that has an elevator in the center.

Cody:Where do we go now?

John:This place doesn't seem too big,let's start over there.

He said pointing left,so they went that way.

Inside a room they found there was a room filled with scratches,broken glass and damaged lights.

John:What the? What went on in here?

Cody:It must've been the aftermath of what happened,whatever they did to mama.

He then felt one of the marks on the wall,scared about what may have transpired.

John:In that case,we need to keep looking for something to lead us to where she is now.

The boy nods and they walk around to find something that could lead to Team Flare's boss.

They go around for a bit while fighting off some grunts and eventually the two come across a big room filled with monitors.

Cody then sees something on top of one of them.

Cody:What's that?

He walks up to it and inspects it to see it's the elevator key.

Cody:I found the key! Strange,how they left it out in the open like this.

John:Yeah. But let's get goin' since we found it.

He nods to his dad and they run back to the elevator,which takes them down to an underground area.

Cody walks forward to see a labyrinth of red Meowth statues.

Cody:This is creepier than the time Gloria dressed up as Darkrai.

John walks next to him and is also creeped out at the scene.

They went around them all,reaching the room of the boss.

Inside,a man stood in front of a desk as if he was thinking about something.

He was fair skinned and had orange hair around his entire face. He wore a black coat with orange stripes with matching pants and black shoes. His eyes were blue and a Mega Ring was seen on his left hand.

He turns toward the father and son to acknowledge their presence.

Flare Boss:You must be the intruders I keep hearing about.

John:That's right? And you're the boss here,right?

Flare Boss:Correct...I am Lysandre.

He then explains his reason for being here with a formal stance.

Lysandre:I had triggered my ultimate weapon to wipe out all the fools-everyone except Team Flare...But at that moment,a bright light swallowed us and we wandered into this world.

Cody:I see.

Lysandre:No matter. My purpose remains the same. Which world I'm not in is not important.The only way to create a world where people live in beauty,a world without conflict or theft...Behind me,you see two buttons.

They look to see them both one orange,one blue.

Lysandre:One will open the path for you,and help you move forward...The other will trigger my ultimate weapon,and destroy all that is in this world!

John gets nervous at this revelation.

Lysandre:...So,make your choice. Whether we activate the ultimate weapon or leave it safely underground will rest if you have the potential or not.

Cody:Fine. I'll just go and-.

John:No,son. Let me do this.

The boy looks to his father,seeing his determined expression.

Cody:I don't know,dad. Are you sure you're up for this? This is-.

The builder places a hand on Cody's shoulder.

John:Don't worry,I can do this. Just because you're strong,doesn't mean you can do everything yourself. I'll help with carrying the weight,just like how I've always helped you and your mother.

Cody nods and watches his dad walk up to the orange button.

John goes to push it,but hesitates for a moment.

He thinks about his child,his wife,every person in Galar,every person in the world.

He doesn't know what will happen...

But if he wants to save his beloved then he must face whatever happens.

So,with a deep breath he pushes it.

Lysandre:Unfortunately...You are not the chosen one!

Cody:What?!

The orange haired man walks towards John.

Lysandre:You will destroy the world you tried to protect,by your own hand!

Lysandre:However...There is still time before my ultimate weapon is fully activated...And for your son to be saved.

In that moment,small turrets came from the walls fired at the boy,trapping him in a small cube of psychic energy.

Cody panicked,and tried to get out by ramming the cube but it was not effective.

John:Cody!

Lysandre:Press the other button before it fires,and you will be able to stop it,and save your boy...Of course,I refuse to allow that. So,I will keep you busy for a moment.

John angrily stares at the man before him.

Lysandre:The future you want,or the future I want...Let us see which one is more deserving,shall we?

John looks at his son,him being the only incentive he needs.

He then smiles.

John:Hey,son. Remember when I told you I needed to grab something.

Cody managed to keep his nervousness low enough to hear his dad's words,to which he nodded.

John:Well...Get ready to see your daddy get to work.

He then pulls out an Ultra Ball from his pocket.

Lysandre gives an evil smile and tosses out Mienshao.

John shows off a large smile while tightening his fist,showing his confidence.

He then throws his ball forward,which releases Hippowdon.

It brings up a sandstorm with its Sand Stream ability,but before it can attack,Mienshao swaps out with U-turn.

Lysandre sends in Honchkrow,but this leaves it open to an Ice Fang.

It survives and hits back with Dark Pulse.

A Rock Slide later is enough to KO the crow.

Mienshao comes back for more and attacks with a High Jump Kick.

But the hippo Pokemon can take it and hits back with Earthquake to finish it.

Lysandre then brings in a lion Pokemon named Pyroar.

John returns his Hippowdon and brings in another member of his team.

This one was a bird with a red tip at the end of its hair,this was Staraptor.

Pyroar burns the hunting bird with Will-O-Wisp while Staraptor speeds up with Agility.

It then hits back with a powerful Close Combat,which is able to defeat it,then getting burned afterwards.

The Flare boss then sends in Gyarados while John sends in the Pokemon he got from his son,Luxray.

Gyarados inflicts Intimidate on him,but it just gets aggressive and becomes slightly stronger.

Lysandre then uses his Mega Ring to create an orb around his Pokemon,making it Mega Evolve. 

First it uses Crunch on Luxray who takes it and uses Electric Terrain.

Then Luxray is hit by a Stone Edge and in its response it attacks back with Discharge.

It takes down the powerful Pokemon and Lysandre then sends out a Yveltal of his own.

John then sends back the electric-type and sends in the Prototurtle Pokemon,Carracosta.

The Yveltal then uses its devastating move,Oblivion Wing,which drains the health of the large turtle via a red laser.

But the fossil stays strong and uses Shell Smash to raise its power up.

Along with that,Carracosta pulls out a White Herb which was able to get rid of the defense drops on it.

Carracosta then uses a powerful Rock Slide,taking down the parallel legendary.

John breaths in and out then wipes the sweat off his head.

John:Just like old times.

Lysandre:I can feel the fire of your convictions burning deep within your heart!

John crosses his arms in pride and victory.

Lysandre:The strength to protect,huh?...Very well. Go on,press the button.

John does that and presses the button,freeing his son and saving the world.

Cody hugs his dad while shaking like a leaf,which makes the builder comfort him in return.

Lysandre:You have stopped my ultimate weapon,and also you have taken one more step toward your goal. Maybe...if my world had a Trainer like you,the path I chose could have been different...

Lysandre:No! Nothing can change me now! If there is a path to creating a beautiful world,then that is the path I must take! Even if it means I can only save a handful of the old world!

John shakes his head in disappointment and brings both his son and himself back to the lobby.

They then sat down so Cody could calm down.

John rubs his back while the boy covers his ears.

John:It's okay,son. Calm down,I'm right here. No one's gonna get you as long as we're here,okay?

Cody whimpers silently in response.

His dad then comes up with something in his head.

John:Hey,why do I tell you how I met your mother,would that help calm you?

A simple nod is the answer.

John:Well,it was about a few years before we came here to Galar,before I became a builder. I was born in Unova and at the time,I wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer. So,as I got older I became one,got all eight Gym Badges,beat the Elite Four and managed to hold my own against the Champion.

Cody became interested in his dad even more now.

Cody:Did you win?

John shook his head and said...

John:Nah,I didn't. But it was a close one,I tell you.

He chuckles at the thought,making his son do the same.

John:After that,I felt like being a Trainer was something that could help me find a part of me that was missing.

Cody:Which was what?

John:Someone to share my life with. So,I packed a few things and I went to Sinnoh,just to see if my heart could guide me to whoever it was. Then...I found her.

*Flashback*

We see a young John arriving at a town full of flowers,he takes in its elegant scenery despite how small it is.

He walked through the small town with his Staravia.

At this point he trained long and hard with his team,he felt as though taking a moment in this town would be nice.

So,John sat down in a field,watching the green verdant grass flow like water from the wind. He listened as he heard the cries of different Pokemon that normally live in these types of areas,making him feel even more relaxed.

The young Trainer closes his eyes and embraces the world around him,not noticing someone next to him doing the same.

???:It's beautiful,isn't it?

Surprised,John looks left to see a young girl around his age sitting next to him.

Said girl looked at him with a welcoming smile.

Young Martha:I come here almost all the time,it's so peaceful,so quiet. Like whatever bad thoughts I had before are just gone.

Young John:Yeah. It's amazing here. I love how all the Pokemon roam around,not having to worry about much. Makes me envy 'em a little.

She giggles a bit while nodding.

Young Martha:...You know. I've been thinking about something,lately.

John looks at her wondering what she meant.

Young Martha:I've been thinking about wanting more. To-

Young John:To strive for something new with someone special?

Martha looks shocked as she looks towards John,him answering her question.

Young Martha:Why yes! I always told myself that if I were to find out what it is,then I would achieve true happiness in life.

John rubs his chin for a second and then stands up,having discovered an idea.

Young John:Then why don't we discover it together?

The girl seems surprised.

Young Martha:Really?

The traveling man nods with a bright smile and an outstretched hand.

Young John:If you're willing to take it.

Martha thinks for a few minutes then nods to herself.

She stands up and takes his hand.

Young Martha:Okay. Let's find out,together.

John nods but becomes embarrassed when he realizes something.

Young John:Uh. I probably should've asked you this when you came here but,what's your name?

She giggles at his embarrassment in a kind tone then answers.

Young Martha:Martha. Martha Blossoms.

Young John:Nice name. I'm Fairson,John Fairson.

*Flashback End*

John:And that was the day I met her.

Cody felt so happy hearing his mom and dad's relationship and where it started.

John:Eventually,our feelings grew and the end result...

Cody:Was me.

John nods the turns to his son.

John:I know it's been hard without me by your side,you've been put down by others for something you didn't want to be born with but still was.

He then stood up with Cody doing the same.

John:Regardless...Even if you are different,even if you've been pushed around so much by people. I would like to say,I'm proud of you for being kind to others and for always getting up no matter what happens. Because that is true strength,Cody.

The boy looks at his hands.

Cody:You're right. I've always doubted myself sometimes even when I became Champion or when I fought Eternatus. But deep in my heart even when I was scared I always thought about you all. How you supported me,helped me in dark moments.

Cody then looks at his dad with his signature bright smile.

Cody:And that's why I love you guys more than anything,same for you everyone.

The last part was directed to his Pokemon and Cody sensed they were very happy to know that he loved them.

John:Thanks. I love you too and so does your mother.

Cody:Come on,we're close.

The boy walks over to the door and goes into the next room.

Using the Galactic key,he opens the path to a teleporter.

Cody and friends were about to enter when suddenly a man appeared.

He had pale skin and red eyes with one covered by an eyepiece,his hair was unique with two parts being on the side of his head and one being pointed upward while the rest was long and went down his shoulders.

Not much could be said about his clothing as it was only a black cloak that covered his entire body,hiding what was underneath. However,in his hand was a silver cane with the Team Plasma insignia in the middle.

Cody*Thoughts*:Man,this guy is creepy looking.

Plasma Boss:Well now,what do we have here...? I come out wondering what the commotion is...only to find the center of the castle ajar,and intruders running wild! It seems those team leaders from other worlds are not nearly as useful as I hoped.

John:Alright,where is she?! Where's my wife?!

Cody:Yeah! If you hurt my mom,you all are gonna be in for a lot of hurt,yourselves!

Plasma Boss:Mother and Wife,you say...? You two must be that woman's family.

He said pointing to Cody and John.

Plasma Boss:Well,I am Ghetsis. I am representing Team Plasma. I,too,was summoned to this world,much like the leaders you've defeated!

Ghetsis:As for the woman,she's under our control,now.

Cody looks at the ground thinking of his mom.

John attempts to run past Ghetsis,but he gets in his path.

Ghetsis:Ah,not so fast!

John:Just shut up,will you?! We came this far,so we can't be held up by punks like you!

Ghetsis:Unfortunately,I cannot let you go beyond this point! You see,I have been thinking long and hard about the reason I have been sent to this world. And now...I believe I finally have the answer!

Leon steps up.

Leon:And what's that?

Ghetsis:At first,I thought it was to free Pokemon by traveling to different worlds...But now I see something greater to do. Instead of just freeing them,I will take them under my control and use that power to control everything!

He relays pacing back and forward while doing so.

He stops in front of the group of rescuers.

Ghetsis:My first attempt at this in my world was unsuccessful,somehow two insolent children managed to stop me! But,when I returned I managed to rule over Unova by defeating another pair who attempted to stop me and I was able to use the power of my ultimate weapon to take control of the region.

Ghetsis:Now,I will do the same with the woman you both love so dearly! Project:Fusion is already complete,all I have to do is to use its strength to reign supreme over all existence!

Bea gives him one of her signature stoic expressions.

Bea:So,you wish to rule all. Unfortunately,we won't allow you to do that!

Marnie:You're askin' for a beatin' if you think we'll let you!

Cody narrows his eyes as if he's challenging him.

He then steps up to Ghetsis a few feet away.

Ghetsis:Must you all interrupt with my plans?

Cody:Yeah! We won't let you harm our homes!

Ghetsis:Very well,then...

He slams his cane and suddenly Neo Plasma grunts come in behind them.

The Gym Leaders,however,we're at the ready and began to attack.

John went to help them,leaving only Team Plasma's leader and the Champion.

Ghetsis:If you won't surrender. All obstacles to my ambitions must be removed! Prepare to be destroyed!

Cody sends out Kezia who does this once she lands:

Ghetsis stabs his cane into the ground then slugs out a Cofagrigus.

Cody:Kezia,Bulk Up.

She flexes her muscles to strengthen herself and after dodging an attack from the coffin,she finishes it with Knock Off.

Ghetsis next Pokemon is the three-headed terror,Hydreigon.

Cody:Good thing Fairy types were discovered.

He then brings out Maria.

She takes a Hyper Voice and easily takes it down with Moonblast.

Next up is Bouffalant,a buffalo with an afro basically.

Cody once again switches out to bring in Talis next.

It tried to use Head Charge,but it was no use.

In return,Talis attacks with Drain Punch,which was able to defeat it.

Ghetsis heals it and Cody has his ghost titan use Focus Punch.

He builds up this powerful punch while Bouffalant just Head Charges again.

After that Talis is able to launch his attack,which he does so clobbering the opponent with untamed strength.

Ghetsis begins getting irritated with our young friend and he brings out Bisharp with full malice on his face.

Cody returns his ghost to bring in Flare who simply Low Kick the bladed Pokemon.

Ghetsis reaches his peak of anger and decides to let it out.

Ghetsis:Impossible! Do you think you can actually beat me?! A child?!

Cody:I got this far...So,that's a yes.

Ghetsis:Fine! It's about time I finished this battle and you as well!

He then brings out the Vast White Pokemon/Dragon of Truth,Reshiram.

Cody:So,that's Reshiram. It's beautiful. My heart aches that you have to be with this man of all people.

He then returns Flare,seeing it fitting on who should battle this legend.

Cody:Go,Gamma!

Gamma is then brought in and gets ready for an exciting battle,electric energy coursing through her veins.

Ghetsis seemed surprised that Cody had the second member of the Tao Trio.

Ghetsis:You managed to catch Zekrom!?

Cody:Yes. I did to protect them from you all,once I found out you were causing terror around here.

Ghetsis:Hm. You're smarter than you look. But even with its power you can't stop me!

He slams his cane down and Reshiram charges with Gamma doing the same.

They two bash into each other and claw at each other.

Gamma backs up and uses Noble Roar to weaken her rival.

She then uses Dragon Pulse to attack but Reshiram flaps her wings to go higher and avoid the attack.

Reshiram then launches blue flames at the thunder dragon who blocks it.

Gamma jumps at the white dragon while covering herself with electricity,her signature move Bolt Strike.

Reshiram allows attack back with Fusion Flare.

They clash,sending off a large amount of fire and electric energy,which pushes back Cody and Ghetsis.

Cody:This is getting intense.

Reshiram blasts Gamma backwards with Hyper Beam.

Gamma hits the wall but gets back up and rushes into Reshiram,clawing at it with Dragon Claw a dozen times.

Then the Vast White dragon uses Fire Blast to knock the Deep Black dragon again,which leaves her extremely tired.

Zekrom is left on the floor struggling to stand up.

Cody runs up to his friend,worried about her.

The boy rubs her head and looks at Reshiram who looks at the boy with cold eyes.

Ghetsis gains a mirthful smile and says...

Ghetsis:Finish it.

Slowly Reshiram gains fire around itself and begins to charge up a powerful Blue Flare.

Cody:Gamma,come on. You can do this. Please,get up.

The boy nervously looks between the two dragons,seeing he's almost out of time.

Cody rests his head on top of Gamma's,preparing for the hurt to come.

Cody:Don't give up,Gamma.

He sheds a tear,which landed on the legend.

Gamma wasn't done yet,so she slowly began to rise from the ground.

However,Reshiram already finished its attack and fired it at the two.

Cody screams while his friends and family watched in horror of him about to be hit by a powerful move.

It makes contact,causing a big explosion to happen.

The air is tense as everyone waits for the smoke to clear,hoping that their friend was okay.

In the smoke,a silhouette could be seen...It was tall and looked feminie.

Then footsteps echoed through the room and from the smoke came the figure inside.

It was Gamma in human form with long black hair that ended with blue highlights,fair skin and red eyes.

She was tall and slim,but looked dangerous and intimidating.

She wore an all black cybernetic suit with a black tailcoat and her wings and tail were in full display behind her.

Although she was damaged,Gamma managed to protect herself and Cody with Protect.

Said boy was in her arms being carried to his father.

He was also fine aside from being covered in soot,having messed up hair and a few burn marks on his clothes.

John was handed his son who hugged him tightly.

Cody looks at Gamma.

Cody:Thank you,I knew you could keep going.

Gamma uses her fingertips to make a small smile much similar to Marnie.

Then to his surprise...

Gamma:I'm happy...you're okay,Cody.

She spoke to him telepathically in a low voice.

Cody's jaw dropped at this.

Gamma then turns to her rival once again,ready for round two.

Reshiram uses Dragon Pulse while Gamma meets it with Thunderbolt.

She then runs and jumps on the dragon's head,making it fall to the ground.

After that she uses Dragon Claw and then Dragon Pulse.

Reshiram then goes for Draco Meteor,which makes large meteors fall from a portal.

Gamma goes from left to right,doding them all and getting in proximity of her rival.

She grabs them,flings them into the wall on the other side and then charges Fusion Bolt.

Once at the max she jumps super far and punches Reshiram into the wall even more.

On contact the electric energy explodes and gives off a blinding light.

Upon dying down,everyone looks to see Gamma breathing hard and then slowly laying herself on the ground.

Cody goes to her,seeing she's okay.

Cody:That was awesome,Gamma! But you are definitely gonna need a rest.

Gamma nods.

Cody:Here,have this.

He gives her a peanut butter wafer and she takes a bite out of it.

Gamma:So kind you are...I thank you.

He returns Gamma and smiles.

Cody:How'd you like that?!

Ghetsis puts a hand on his head in disbelief.

Ghetsis:I couldn't have been defeated by some random Trainer from who knows where!

Cody:But ya did,hah!

Ghetsis looked as all of Cody's friends cleaned up with the grunts.

Ghetsis:What?! I created Team Plasma with my own hands. I'm absolutely perfect! I Am PERFECTION! I am the ruler of a perfect new world!

Cody:You must have a messed up mindset of perfection if you call yourself that. Now,step aside and let us through.

Ghetsis:This cannot be possible...I will not accept this!

In a split second,the madman grabs the boy by his shirt,not giving him the chance of releasing Diamond.

Cody:Hey,put me down!

John:Son!

John goes into action before Cody is put into a neck hold.

Ghetsis:Myah-ha-ha! No,no,no,no,no! You don't get it,do you? I can't be defeated! I won't be! I. CANNOT. BE. ALLOWED!

Cody wiggles out as much as he can,but his grip is tight on him.

Ghetsis:If you value this boy's life,surrender now!

Cody*Strained*:Y-you are just...disgusting! Daddy,don't listen to this guy! I got someone who can help!

Ghetsis:Shut your mouth!

Cody sharply looks at him.

Cody*Strained*:Diamond,give me a hand!

He let's her ball slide out of his hand and land on the floor.

It opens up with elegant flare as she comes out of there transformed.

Diamond was a tall woman that had a strange skin tone,as she was lavender skinned.

Her hair was a light purple with the top shaped like her base forms head crest. She wore armor that was purple,cyan,and black. Over her face was a black mask based on those in a masquerade party,which simulated Diamond's eyes as light blue.

On her back were large metal wings that had blades as the feathers.

She stood there with a hand on her face and another on her hip,looking like true royalty.

Ghetsis:What is-?

Before he could finish,Diamond looked at him and disappeared.

She then reappeared in her exact spot with Cody in one of her arms.

Ghetsis:What?!

He then turned to see he no longer had Cody in his possession.

Diamond was simply tending to her charge,fixing his hair and cleaning his face like nothing happened.

Ghetsis:What is this?! How are you?

The Cruel Pokemon looks at him with a disgusted look.

Diamond:Silence!

She shouted using her telepathy,revealing her posh tone.

Diamond:You are in no position to ask questions. As for who I am. I am the guardian of this young and beautiful child.

She places Cody down and walks towards Team Plasma's leader.

Diamond:I'm here to punish you for your despicable deeds...Not only have you inflicted pain on others,but you dared to harm this boy,who is under my jurisdiction.

Ghetsis:Quiet! I don't care how many lives I have to ruin! If it gets me closer to controlling all people and Pokemon,I will do what I must! And that boy you speak so highly of is no better than a freak without a human heart!

That insult rang like a giant bell as everyone was shocked to hear him say that about Cody.

Said boy had a different reaction though,he crossed his arms and began walking towards the boss.

Once a few feet away he stares at him then says...

Cody:...This is for my mom.

Ghetsis swipes his cane at,which the boy dodges and do this...

Those flurries of punches left Ghetsis on the floor and out cold.

Cody took a deep breath and exhaled.

He turned to everyone who looked surprised.

Diamond:I would've done it differently myself...But at least it was quick and simple.

Cody:Yeah. Sorry,y'all had to see that. Usually,peace is my way of getting out of something scary,but with him...

He jabs his thumbs at Ghetsis.

Cody:...He was asking for it.

Nessa:Well,in order to keep peace,sometimes you gotta be rough.

She says while smiling.

Cody:Anyway,come on. I feel like we're almost there. Also thanks for your help,Diamond.

Diamond bows with a hand to her chest.

Diamond:Of course,Cody. If you need me,I will be on standby. Hopefully,when this is over,you and I can enjoy a nice cup of tea together.

Cody nods and returns her then begins to go to the teleporter in the mirror.

It was time to save Martha and bring down this organization.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Break OUT By Stormy

Teen Fiction

75 0 16
Begin austism for Austin is a struggle everyday including high school no friends No help just him and his high school teacher. Loud noises screaming...
324 61 15
He was a talented autistic writer who hated his "condition" and tried desperately to hide it out of fear if being seen differently. However, he could...
546 10 6
β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ 𝑰'π’Ž π’”π’π’“π’“π’š, 𝒔𝒐 π’”π’π’“π’“π’š. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 π’Žπ’š π’‚π’‘π’π’π’π’ˆπ’š. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’” π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’π’…, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃...
15.4K 640 23
autism ΛˆΙ”ΛtΙͺz(Ι™)m/ noun a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by great difficulty in communicating and forming relationship...