Pokemon Sword & Shield:The Au...

By Splufix

Autism by definition is:"a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in... More

A Story based on Pokemon Sword & Shield (This is gonna be cool)
The Start of Something Big
New Discoveries
Into the Big World
I'm Ready!
Through the Turrfields
Ocean Town Paradise
Early-Evening Waves
Into the Fire
Wild Area Adventures
Welcome to Hammerlocke
Fairy Forest
Snowtown Abound
Rocking Out in Spikemuth
Fighting the Dragon
The Semi-Finals
Saving Tiana
The Finals
Answering the Call
Cody Vs Leon
Old Life,New Problems
Heading to the Isle & The Master Dojo
Trialing Trek
Meeting the Armor
Into the Red Tower
Honey Hunt
Master Dojo Duel
Sweet Surprise
Zip-Zap Battle
A Trip to the Tundra
Mysterious Meeting
Strange Activity
A Sorrowful Scene & Bird Catching
Robo Rumble
Terror Strikes
Making A Move
Fire Fighting & Galactic Battles
Beat the Flare & Ideals Vs. Truth
Stopping the Rocket
Not Backing Down & The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.1
The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.2
An Adventure's End
The End
Cody's Horror-ween Special

Slow But Steady

39 1 0
By Splufix

Cody had exited the Max Lair from a successful raid.

In the cave he came across Yveltal,a giant bird/dragon Legendary Pokemon.

He also got a Hoenn starter named Swampert as well. He named it Rift.

Currently,he was sitting on the ground with said legendary.

Cody:Where is she? I hope she's okay.

It wasn't really talking though,just him thinking about his mother.

Yveltal decided to sit with him and listen,seeing as he was pretty distraught about this.

He then went outside and to a view spot near the train station.

Cody looked to the night sky towards the moon.

Cody:Phoenix's been gone for a while...I hope he found something.

He pulls out his flute and plays a sad song.

Yveltal caught up to him and sat behind listening to his song.

By the end of it he began to cry. He wanted his mom back so badly,but there was still no indication of where she was.

He got up and bumped into the legendary.

Cody apologized then felt them begin to rub against his chest.

He hugged them as thanks and returned to the base camp to sleep.

The next morning,we see Phoenix flying over the Dyna Tree Hill area trying to find any suspicious activity going on.

He would report to Cody and rest when he needed to,but his priority was finding the

people's base or any signs of Martha.

The firebird scans the area from atop the massive red tree,but is left with nothing of note.

Phoenix then flew to go back to Cody when he heard talking..

Curious,he flies to its location and sees what he's been looking for,some Rainbow Rocket grunts.

They were walking in front of a cliff with a machine.

Phoenix went closer and hid in a tree,making him able to hear them.

Male Rocket grunt:So,what do we do again?

Male Rocket grunt 2:Weren't you listening? We gotta use this machine to open an Ultra Wormhole and then catch some jellyfish-looking Pokemon.

Phoenix was curious about the pokemon and the wormhole.

Female Rocket grunt:Hurry up,will ya? That kid could be around here,looking for us.

Male Rocket grunt 3:Oh please. Every faction in Rainbow Rocket has been out here,no one's seen him. He's probably wallowing in shame,right now.

Female Rocket grunt:Will you do it,already? I'm freezing here!

Not wanting to hear his fellow grunts mouth,he turns on the machine and presses a button.

It starts up,producing a bright glow which later opens a prismatic portal.

Emerging from said portal was a Pokemon that seemed alien in nature and strange in look.

Phoenix stares in slight uneasiness at this mysterious being.

Male Rocket grunt:There it is! Get it!

They sent out their Pokemon and began attacking.

However,the mysterious Pokemon dodged or deflected the attacks then went straight for a male grunt,grabbing them.

It attempted to do something to him,but Phoenix couldn't see much from the leaves.

The female grunt had her Drowzee use Hypnosis which caused the creature to let go of the male grunt and fall to the ground.

Afterwards,a different male grunt caught the Pokemon with a strange ball that was blue and looked futuristic.

Male Rocket grunt 2:Okay...That thing is freaky.

He said while helping the first grunt up.

Female Rocket grunt:Thank goodness,that's over...Now,can we please leave?Male Rocket grunt 3:Okay,okay! Jeez.

They collected their equipment and left with Phoenix following them.

After five minutes of trailing,Cody's Talonflame watched them go into a raid den that had been dug out.

Phoenix found what he needed and quickly went to inform Cody of the matter.

Back in Freezington,Cody was sitting at the table with human Ima,resting for the moment.

Ima watched her beloved Trainer sleep and was thinking of ways to cheer him up.

Her attention was taken when the door opened,revealing John.

John:*Sigh* Nothing.

His presence also awoke his son.

Cody looked at him and said...

Cody:Hey,daddy. Any luck?

His dad shook his head.

Cody frowns.

John:We ain't losing hope. We're gonna find them,we're gonna find her.

Cody:I can't imagine what she's going through,right now.

John walks up to the table and sits next to his son.

John:Me too. It's hard being without her,she's important to both of us.

Cody nods.

Cody:Do you...think I should've been the one?

John looks at Cody,surprised.

John:To be taken? No. Son,me and your mom would put ourselves in harm's way before something happened to you.

Cody:I know...but I keep remembering how she looked when she told me to run without her. She was scared,confused...alone. Now,she's probably being experimented on by people who wanna take over Galar.

John:Yeah. However,we have to keep fighting and not let up. You're the Champion after all. Not only that,you've done so much for me and your mom,beforehand.

Cody starts to smile at this.

Cody:Yep. I risked my life to save Galar when Eternatus awakened.

John:And your mom told me,you stopped two dapper folks from terrorizing the region,too.

Cody nods along with Ima.

John:We've had our hardships. But we managed to get through them with enough time,just like now.

He then hugs his son to comfort him.

John:So let's show these goons how we do things around here. Ah,little king?

Cody smiles and nods then high-fives his dad.

Cody:Yeah. We got this.

Then a tap on the window alerts them and upon turning to it,they see Phoenix.

Ima opens the window and let's him in.

Cody:Hey,my fiery friend. Have you found something?

Phoenix lands on the table and happily cries.

Cody:Really?!

John:Huh,you found something?

Ima gets closer to him and the bird talks to her,gaining the information.

Cody:What is it,Ima?

She grabs some paper and writes something down.

She said:Phoenix told me he found some Rainbow Rocket grunts using a machine to summon something called an Ultra Wormhole to bring some strange Pokemon out.

Cody gestured to go on,which she did.

She writes:He also saw that they went into a dug up raid den,meaning they could be using it as a base. Along with that,rare Pokemon have become harder to find in two days of his scouting. They're missing.

John:They must be making an army of Pokemon,then.

Cody:This experiment,though,and that Pokemon Phoenix mentioned. I have a feeling they're gonna use it on mama. What it's gonna do to her,I have no clue.

John:But at least we know where they are now...I have to ask though,what's an Ultra Wormhole?

Cody:I know!

The boy then pulls out his guidebook and shows it to his dad.

Cody:Ultra Wormholes-dangerous portals that rarely form in the sky,they connect to the Pokemon world and Ultra Space. Usually,they only appear in Alola.

John:Huh. Interesting. I assume that's how they got here in the first place then.

Cody nods.

Cody:They must've gathered from other worlds then came here with that device.

John:Right. But now that we know where they are,we can finally do something.

Cody:Uh huh! I'll call Leon,right now.

He said bringing out his phone.

John:Good. I'll head to the house,I need to grab something.

Cody nods as his dad runs outside with Phoenix taking him to Postwick.

The boy calls Leon to tell him the news.

He was feeling excited by the second to one step closer to his mom's rescue.

Cody(Thoughts):Don't worry,mama! We're gonna be there soon. Just hold on.

The scene then cuts to a menacing red and black castle with the Rainbow Rocket logo on it.

Inside,Martha was held in a cage in a lab filled with different grunts preparing for the experiment that was about to happen.

She was now wearing a patient's gown instead of her usual clothes.

Her expression was filled with worry about what they would do to her,she had seen the Rocket and Flare scientists doing experiments on Pokemon along with Plasma grunts using a machine to mind control them.

Martha:I don't want to know what they're gonna do to all these Pokemon.

She then turns her head to a door opening and sees two men come in. 

The first was a tall man with narrow blue eyes and blue hair that looked crescent shaped.

He wore a Team Galactic uniform which was stylized.

The second man was of middle age. He had fair skin,black eyes,lavender hair that was also shaped like crescents.

He wore a white lab coat over his Team Galactic uniform and had red-lensed round glasses over his nose.

Blue Haired man:Is everything ready,yet?

He asked a Galactic grunt.

Male Galactic grunt:Yes,Commander Saturn. All we need now is the Pokemon delivered here.

Saturn:Do tell those RR grunts to hurry. Master Cyrus is waiting for the results of this experiment,Charon.

Charon:Do be patient,Saturn. He'll have what he wants,along with the rest of them. However,I am curious about the results of our project as well.

Saturn walks over to Martha's cage and gives a sly smile.

Saturn:I do hope we won't have any problems with you in doing this.

Martha glares at him.

Martha:You won't get away with this. My son and husband will stop you and everyone else in this whole plot!

Saturn:Hm. We shall see,but until then we'll be waiting for him and the plan he has in his attempt to retrieve you. He must be quite powerful if he wants to go against us.

Charon:I doubt he would be able to get anywhere close to where we are. With the amount of reinforcement we have,he would have a low chance of getting to us. But,if he does get to our location we shall see just how powerful he is.

Afterwards,the Rainbow Rocket grunts came in with the Pokemon they caught in a big glass tube.

Charon:Ah,wonderful! We finally have the final piece we need. Now,why don't we get started.

Martha's cage opens and two Flare grunts take her inside of a testing tube and lock it.

The Rocket grunts place the jellyfish Pokemon in a secure spot next to Martha.

A mask attaches to Martha's face and she passes out from anesthetics.

Saturn:This is going to be interesting.

He said while looking at her with a slight chuckle.

Back with Cody,he was walking with Bracer to the place where Phoenix found the hole to get a better scope of the Rainbow Rocket lair.

He walked to the hole and inspected it for a bit.

Cody:Hm. I bet they're here. Bracer,can you make this hole bigger?

Bracer steps up to it and uses his claws to make the hole bigger.

Once he's finished,they hop down the hole and land into the red carvens of the Raid den.

This one was a lot bigger than the other ones Cody has been in so he takes a picture,thinking it may be a clue.

The boy and his Kommo-o walk around the area to see if he can find anything else.

Cody looks around but doesn't find anything.

Nearby,Bracer looks around as well to find something.

He climbs up some tall rocks and searches the area.

Bracer growls finding nothing and climbs down when he suddenly sees a light.

He looks up and sees a Pokemon come out of an Ultra Wormhole.

The dragon senses danger and runs towards it,hoping his friend wasn't near it.

Cody continues to look around the area,but can't find anything.

He sighs then sits down.

Cody:I don't think this is working. They have to have left something behind.

He then feels the ground shake as something lands.

Cody looks around,trying to find where it was until he turns to the right.

In front of him was a Pokemon that looked like a bamboo stalk mixed with a rocket.

Cody screams in surprise as the Pokemon lets out a low hum.

Just then,Bracer arrives and stands in front of him.

The boy looks through his book to see what Pokemon it was.

Cody: Celesteela-The Launch Pokemon. "Witnesses from Alola have seen it flying through the skies at high speeds."

He sees how big it is.

Cody:You're huge! I've never seen a Pokemon as big as you,except maybe Eternatus. I've never seen an Ultra Beast this close.

The green rocket looked at them while slightly bending its head.

Cody did the same action,causing Celesteela to make a happy sound.

It then twirls in place,which makes the boy do the same.

Celesteela then comes closer,but Bracer squares up.

Cody steps in front of him and calms him down.

Cody:It's alright. I think that it just wants to play.

Celesteela nods in response and offers one its giant arms to him.

Cody grabs onto it and gets closer to Celesteela's face.

He leans in carefully and rubs its face,feeling it was cool metal.

???:I think I heard that kid over there!

Cody gasps and slides down to Bracer and returns him.

Cody(Whisper):Find somewhere to hide.

He then runs to some rocks while Celesteela floats to a darker corner of the cave.

The champion peeks out from the rocks to see some grunts.

They were grunts from Team Aqua,one male,one female.

Cody(Thoughts):Oh no,they're looking for me! I wanna leave but I feel like I'm so close to figuring out where they are. I gotta keep going.

Male Aqua grunt:Huh? I could've sworn I heard him scream around here.

Female Aqua grunt:He's here,alright. That kid's hiding somewhere,so why don't we play hide and seek?

They split up while Cody steps back further from them.

Female Aqua grunt:Come out,come out wherever you are~. I know you're around here.

The grunt sang while stalking around for him.

Cody(Thoughts):And now she's doing that creepy talk like in the movies!

Male Aqua grunt:Where are you,kid?

The boy quickly crawls away from the woman,going towards where they came from.

He snuck around for a few minutes until he managed to find the castle.

Cody gasps at how big it is and takes a picture.

Cody:I finally found it. Now,it's time to make a move. I better head back,hang on mama.

The boy then carefully ran back to where he came from to reconvene with his dad.

He made it to the hole Bracer dug and was about to get out until a Hyper Beam stopped him.

Cody looks back to see the female Aqua grunt next to a Sharpedo.

Female Aqua grunt:There you are. We've been lookin' for you,kiddo.

The boy attempts to make a break for it but finds he's flanked from behind by the male grunt and his Mightyena.

Male Aqua grunt:Ha,gotcha now!

Cody:What do you want?

He asked while lightly scratching his shirt.

Female Aqua grunt:Since you asked,we were told that some of our friends were having trouble with you. So we decided to go and straighten out this loose end for them.

Male Aqua grunt:Besides,since you know where we are now,we can't have anyone tellin' about our location.

The boy looks at them wide-eyed while backing up into some rocks.

Female Aqua grunt:So sorry,but I'm afraid your little rescue mission ends here,little boy...Get 'em.

Sharpedo rushes at him,causing Cody to bring out Enigma,who keeps him safe with King's Shield.

Cody:Good job. You take care of that shark. I'll handle the scary hyena.

The sword salutes and begins to duel with Sharpedo.

Cody faces the male grunt then brings out Drena.

Mightyena circles around her while Drena does the same.

They then charge at each other and use their attacks,Iron Tail for Drena,and Bite for Mightyena.

Drena then backed up and stood still as Mightyena came at her.

Cody watched as his Druddigon then grabbed onto Mightyena as it got close,after which,she tossed it up and hit them with Superpower.

The grunt returns his Pokemon and releases another Pokemon,called Muk.

Cody switches out for Aziza,who sets up Psychic Terrain.

The fairy tiki uses Psychic which causes big damage.

Muk takes the hit and tries to attack Aziza with Poison Jab.

She hides in her shell to protect herself.

Afterwards,Cody has her use Psychic again which wins the fight.

He looks to Enigma and sees he's finished with the female grunt.

Male Aqua grunt:You're strong. I guess that puttin' you in a corner made you bring out your true potential.

Cody gives Aziza and Enigma a hug to thank them.

Female Aqua grunt:He's right,you're strong...But we've got you right where we need you.

Cody looks confused.

Female Aqua grunt:Before you tried to escape,we had our friends come to help. Now,you're gonna be coming with us.

Cody hears footsteps and panics.

He backs up quickly as a bunch of different grunts appear.

Cody:Ah man. Help! Help!

Female Rocket grunt:It's too late for that! Now,come here!

She runs at him while Cody covers his eyes and screams.

He then hears a 'thud' which makes him uncover his eyes and he sees...

Cody:Celesteela?

Said Ultra Beast was now standing in front of the boy,protecting him from the grunts.

It then picked the kid up and shot at the cave's roof,making a big enough hole for them to escape.

Cody held on tight as Celesteela began to fly upwards while the grunts attempted to attack them with their Pokemon.

The grunts watched them as they left while the Female Aqua grunt spoke into a walkie-talkie.

Female Aqua grunt:Hey,boss. We found the kid sneakin' around but he got away before we caught him.

The voice says something to her and she nods.

Female Aqua grunt:Alright,we'll get 'em next time. We'll be ready too,just say the word.

She said with a grin.

Back with Celesteela,it was flying through the air from that scary experience.

It looks down to see Cody hanging onto them tightly.

Eventually,they landed on the Snowslide Slope,where Cody got off and fell to his knees.

He breathed in and out to calm himself from almost getting caught.

Cody then felt Celesteela lightly touching him,making him turn to its giant arm and grabbing it.

Cody:Thank you. I probably would've been a goner.

The rocket hums in delight and helps him stand up.

Cody:Well,would you like to come with me? I really need some help.

It nods in an instant.

Cody:Great! I'm gonna call you,Luna.

Luna loved the name,twirling in delight.

He caught the giant and returned to Freezington.

When he got there he saw his dad had come back.

Cody:Daddy!

He turned to his son only to get bear-hugged.

John:Hey,little king. You okay?

Cody:Now that I'm with you,yes.

He said looking at his dad.

Cody:You won't believe it! I found where they are!

John's eyes widen and they head inside to talk with Leon.

That evening,Cody was at the station waiting for Leon to arrive with John next to him.

He hears the train pull in and looks to the gateway,seeing his old friend wearing the same outfit he wore during his time as champion.

Leon:Codes!

Cody:Lee! Thank goodness!

They shake hands and hug.

Cody:Thank you for coming to help us. I know you're busy sometimes with the tower.

Leon shook his head.

Leon:No problem,I would do anything to help you out. Especially in a situation like this. I even brought a few extra hands.

Cody:Extra Hands?

He then hears multiple footsteps and looks to see something that made his jaw drop.

One by one he saw the Gym Leaders,Hop,Mustard,Kaza,Colton and his fans.

Cody had large eyes seeing all his friends from around Galar coming to help.

Cody:Huh?!

Nessa walks up to him.

Nessa:Hey there,Cody. Glad to see you're okay. Leon gave us the news,I'm sorry that had to happen to you.

Cody:It's fine. Now that you all are here,we can finally do something about this mess.

Bea:Yes. We must stop them before they become a threat to the region.

She says with her stoic face.

Kabu:We'll assist you in any way we can.

Cody wipes a tear from his eye by everyone's kindness to him.

Cody:Thanks everybody. Come on,I'll fill you in on the situation.

They follow the boy and father to the cabin where he explains who Team Rainbow Rocket were,what they were planning and how to stop them.

In the Rainbow Rocket base,Charon was watching Martha sleep in her cage before turning to some papers which held data on the test they ran on her.

Charon:Impressive. It seems that she's compatible with the Ultra Beast from blood samples we took. Now we can move onto the next phase.

???:I see you're working as hard as ever,Charon.

The scientist looks to see another fellow scientist from Team Flare.

He was pale-skinned and had fiery orange hair.

The man wore an orange outfit normally worn by Team Flare members,but with goggles and a microphone piece in his ear. A blue rubber glove covered one of his hands while another sat in his pocket.

Charon:Ah,Xerosic.

Xerosic:I must say,the experiment went perfectly today.

Charon:Yes. Now that we know this woman is compatible,we should be able to move to the next phase of Project:Fusion.

Xerosic:Yes. The closer we get to our desired result,the sooner we can see the fruits of our labor!

Charon:Of course,but we must be weary with the boy. He managed to find our location,we were close to capturing him but he escaped.

Xerosic:Hmm...He must have a vast amount of luck on his side to have gotten this far. But he's bound to run out of it eventually.

Charon:Yes. And if he does manage to get far,we'll just have to show him the power of our project.

Xerosic nods in agreement.

Xerosic:I have a feeling things are going to get interesting.

He says while looking curiously at the sleeping mother. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 23.8K 36
George hasn't had an easy life after being diagnosed with autism. Going to a public school as an autistic, highly intelligent boy, he clearly notices...
289K 5.4K 37
(Still don't own Pokemon or the anime) Ash Ketchum, a young boy from Pallet Town in the Kanto region starts his journey. However, some people don't t...
3.8K 60 44
The sweet peppermint boy has ASD, but is in deep denial. But can a certain ADHD pikachu and Depressed Gastly help him understand what's going on? ⚠️T...
Break OUT By Stormy

Teen Fiction

75 0 16
Begin austism for Austin is a struggle everyday including high school no friends No help just him and his high school teacher. Loud noises screaming...