Izuku The Man Of Iron

By NezutheRatGod

After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom br... More

Chapter 1. Beginning Of The Journey To Number 1
Chapter 2. Welcome To UA
Chapter 3. Crazy Gear Head
Chapter 4. Final Blue prints
Chapter 5. Arc Reactor
Chapter 6. Future Plans And Meeting Izuku's Mom
Chapter 7. Designing A Rocket And Building A Factory
Chapter 8. Building The Suit And First Flight
Chapter 9. First And Second Stage Of The Sports Festival
Chapter 10. Third Stage Of Sports The Festival
Chapter 11. Semi And Final Fights
Chapter 12. Grand Opening
Chapter 13. Happiness And Consequences
Chapter 14. Date
Chapter 16. Going To I Island
Chapter 17. Battle For I Island
Chapter 18. Cold Justice
Chapter 19. Rescue And Father
Chapter 20. All Might Vs Iron Man
Chapter 21. Road To Success
Chapter 22. Rivalry
Chapter 23. Court Case
Chapter 24. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 25. Training Camp Battle Part 1
Chapter 26. Training Camp Battle Part 2
Chapter 27. New Arc Reactor And Foundation To The Future
Chapter 28. Preparing For Kamino Ward
Chapter 29. Battle For Kamino Ward
Chapter 30. Another Trial
Chapter 31. Dark Days Ahead
Chapter 32. Saving Someone In Need
Chapter 33. Goodbye And Healing
Chapter 34. Quirk Supremacists
Chapter 35. Greed And Love
Chapter 36. Iron Man Vs Iron Monger
Chapter 37. Family And Preparing For The Expo
Chapter 38. The Future And Alien Life
Chapter 39. The Race And Whiplash
Chapter 40. Mental Breakdown

Chapter 15. Hosu

10.3K 277 115
By NezutheRatGod

"so sir why are you making this robot?" Said Jarvis.

"He'll act kinda like a butler and help me run my company along with other things kinda like you except he has a real body" said Izuku.

"Understandable sir".

Izuku then pulled out the memory bank from the back of the robots head and grabbed a cable and plugged into the port and began downloading. All the programing and AI for his robot.

"Jarvis when will the download and everything be done?" Said Izuku wiping some grease off his hands.

"Your new robot butler should be ready by 7am tomorrow given how much it has to download" said Jarvis.

"Thank you and if you need me I'll be talking to Nezu, he called me to his office for some reason" said Izuku.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a short walk he arrived at Nezu's office and saw him drinking tea.

"Principal Nezu you wished to see me?" Said Izuku sitting down.

"Ah why yes Midoriya I have a mission for you" said Nezu.

"Hm what is it".

"Since you want to be a hero I want you to go to Hosu as In your suit and help save the city. It is currently being attacked by Nomu and I think this would be a great opportunity for you to learn" said Nezu.

"But I'm not in hero class or have taken the tests to allow me to be a hero" said Izuku.

"Midoriya your talking to me. I can give you permission and give you the tests early so you can start learning about everything to be a hero" said Nezu. "But you'll need a hero name. So do you have anything chosen?".

"Well in that case" said Izuku standing up "I'll get suited up and head out, also my hero name shall be... Iron Man".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Todoroki was watching his father fighting a Nomu and was thinking over his fight with Izuku.

He looked at his left hand "maybe... I should use my flames...".

As Endeavor continued to fight the Nomu in the distance everyone heard music being played.

Iron Man could be seen rocketing through the sky and he slowed down Infront of the Nomu and blasted it with his repulsors and landed on the ground.

"Why hello you big ugly bug eyed monster" said Iron Man as he started to walk towards the Nomu.

The Nomu screamed in rage and charged at him.

Iron Man ducked under a swipe and grabbed it's throat "electrocute". It's entire body started to convulse with over 6 million volts of electricity coursing through it.

After a couple seconds he let go of it's throat and the Nomu fell to the ground unconscious.

"Jarvis send a drone to pick him up and bring him to the labs, I wanna see what this monster is" said Iron Man.

Just then a giant drone came by and grabbed the Nomu and tightly securing it before it slowly took off.

"You! Your a UA student what are you doing here!?" Snarled Endeavor marching to him.

Iron man's mask lifted up showing Izuku's face "I was given permission by Nezu to come here and help deal with situation and that's what. I intend to do, so get out of my way 'Number Two'".

His mask then slammed shut and he flew off to look for more Nomu or villains along with Iida who he found out that he disappeared.

Iron Man was flying through the city Looking for anyone in danger or any villains or Nomu.

He saw a burning building was about to collapse and heroes, along with firefighters were trying to put it out along with save people still in it.

"Jarvis get Igor to stabilize that building" said Iron Man.

Just then a bunch of cars were flipped as Izuku's giant robots he built a long time ago was charging through the street heading for the building. It kept running and slammed through the building where one of the major support beams were and stood under it. Lifting it up and having a massive piston from it's back extend to level the building while holding it up.

Iron Man then flew into the building and saw some people trapped inside the building and he quickly grabbed them before he flew out.

He landed on the ground and put the 5 people down letting the paramedics get to them and make sure they were alright.

"Don't worry you'll be fine now" said Iron Man.

"T-thank you sir" said one of the victims.

"W-who are you..." Said the little boy he saved.

"You can call me Iron Man" he simply said before he flew off.

"Sir your satellite that was flying over the city has spotted Iida and he seems to be engaged with Stain. I'm sending you the coordinates right now" said Jarvis.

Izuku looked up at the heads-up display and saw the alley that Iida was in and it was only a couple blocks away.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'LL DEFEAT YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!" Yelled Iida glaring up at Stain who was standing above him.

"Your the perfect example of what's wrong with this world" said Stain walking to him and lifting his sword "and I'll cleanse the world of it's stains".

"Mom, dad, Tensei.. I'm sorry that I can't avenge Tensei" thought Iida.

Stain went to plunge his sword but a bunch of rubber bullets hit him making him fall to the ground but he jumped back and rolled. Before he kneeled down and looked down the end of the alley and saw a massive Red and Gold suit of armor.

"You. I recognize you from the sports festival" said Stain.

"Glad I'm recognized for my armor. But I don't have time for you so leave or I'll use force to stop you from hurting these two" said Iron Man.

"If I remember correctly you were in the support department... Why are you here then. Your not a 'hero' in training" said Stain.

"Your right I am in the support department and I'm here as part of my hero training. I plan to be a hero" said Iron Man.

"Oh and what type of hero will you be?" Said Stain.

"A hero that saves people. I don't care much for glory or popularity and I'm showing the world that even quirkless people can be heroes and you don't need a quirk" said Izuku.

Stain smirked slightly "I see that you haven't been corrupted by the fake hero disease and because of that I won't kill you".

"And I won't let you kill the two behind me. If you want them you'll have to go through me".

They both stared at each other before stain threw a knife at Iron Man with it not even scratching the paint.

"My turn" said Iron Man lifting his arm and shooting a repulsor blast with Stain barely dodging it but got hit by the second one mid air.

"Damnit.." said Stain holding his burned side and glaring at him.

Izuku then flexed his arm and two little boxes came out of his shoulders and they targeted multiple areas on Stains body.

Before Stain could react he felt a bunch of small projectiles go through his knees and elbows making him fall to the ground and not be able to move.

"I severed the tendons in the areas I shot but don't worry I didn't hot anything vital and someone with a healing quirk can heal you easily" said Iron Man.

He then walked up to him and his upper arm opened up and shot out a pair of cuffs that restrained his arms together behind his back.

"NO ONLY ALL MIGHT CAN BEAT ME!!!".

"Well that's where you are wrong Stain. I beat you and I did it cause I had to and to stop you from killing anymore people" said Iron Man.

He then walked over and grabbed him dragging him with him while he also grabbed Iida and Native and slowly flew off to where the other heroes are.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Iron Man landed on the ground and dumped them on the ground with him dropping Iida and Stain with no regards to their injuries.

"I'm not apologizing" he said simply while looking at Iida "and just know that your brother and parents are most definitely. Going to be very disappointed in you for this stupid stunt you pulled".

"Hey are you alright!?" Yelled a hero running up to them.

"Jarvis call back Igor over here so we can get ready to go back to UA" said Izuku as he saw on the side of his HUD Igor standing in front of the. Collapsed building that finally burned down.

"Woah is that Stain?" Said one of Endeavors sidekicks.

"Who beat him".

"That kid who won the sports festival... Midoriya I think his name was" said Native holding his side.

Everyone then turned and looked at Iron Man with his mask opening and showing his face.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku sat in the hospital along with Todoroki and they were both looking at Iida with disappointment in their eyes.

"That was very foolish to go after them for revenge Iida" said Todoroki.

"I know but I had to do something!" Said Iida.

"Yeah leave it to the professionals" said Izuku finally voicing his opinion.

Iida was about to respond when the door opened showing Manual walking in.

"Hello kids... You have someone who'd like to talk to you" he said gesturing to the person behind him.

Just then a police officer walked in with the head of a dog.

"What you did young Iida was very foolish and could have gotten you killed.

Not only that but you broke the law along with you Midoriya" he said looking at them both.

"I haven't broken any laws and I had permission to use my gear from Nezu" said Izuku.

"Your still in training and your not even in hero class so what would you know about being a hero?

If I wanted to I can have any hopes of dreams of being anything be torn away and have you thrown in jail" the police chief said.

"Quirk article 371. Police may only punish those who have used their quirk in public or in any form of self defense" said Izuku. "Your law specifically states that I can only be punished if I used a quirk but I'm quirkless and those things. I used were my gear that I built and principal Nezu gave me full permission to be out there doing hero work".

"Oh and what about the serious injuries you gave Stain? You could have easily crippled him for life with where you shot him".

"But I didn't and those injuries can be healed by anyone with a healing quirk. Officer".

"That still doesn't excuse you injuring him without a license".

"But I don't need a license your law specifically States I can only be punished if I had a quirk. So in other words your wrongfully accusing me and trying to blame me for something I'm innocent for. In the eyes of the law".

The Chief growled under his breath "fine but those weapons you used shouldn't be in the hands of a kid like you and you should give them to me".

"If you want to do that then I'll see you in court" said Izuku glaring at him "and trust me my lawyer could whoop your ass. Before you could bark".

"Oh and who is your lawyer?".

"My auntie or better known as Mitsuki Bakugo the devil's advocate".

The Chief gulped but said nothing before he walked over to Iida to scold him.

Izuku just chuckled and left while making a mental note to talk to Mitsuki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 298 7
In a world filled with people with an 80% chance to gain superhuman abilities known as quirks, Izuku Yagi found out at such a young age that he is pa...
8.1K 127 20
When Izuku Midoriya was misdiagnosed quirkless, his mother takes him out for a shopping-spree. He would usually want a lot of Hero Merch, but this ti...
24.1K 573 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...
34.7K 1K 51
Izuku's life has been rough as well as impatiently robbed of all fun and excitement. Ever since he was announced Quirkless, he was the underdog as he...