Life with a tall woman

By OfficialMJJ

After being through 3 marriages with women quite shorter than him, Michael will finally experience what it's... More

Chapter 1| Couple's Therapy
Chapter 2| Her.
Chapter 3|Dripping punishment
Chapter 4| Heartbreaking News
Chapter 5| Drunken
Chapter 6| Respect
Chapter 7| +18🌹
Chapter 8| Busted..
Chapter 9| Hidden evidence
Chapter 10| Broken silence
Chapter 11| Devils at work
Chapter 12| So anxious
Chapter 13| Family vacay
Chapter 14|Roadkill
Chapter 15 | Family reunion
Chapter 16| Shocking dinner
Chapter 17| Weird night
Chapter 19| Sullen
Chapter 20| Criminal Bombshell
Chapter 21| Teasy Kitty
Chapter 22| Not So Bad Now, Huh?(18+)
Chapter 23| Runaways
Authors note:

Chapter 18| Alone time +18(long chapter)

280 8 22
By OfficialMJJ

Michaels POV

PEDO, FREAK, PEPPER NOSE, CHILD MOLESTER, WACKO JACKO

"No...no please...please stop..." I kept muttering. I shot up instantly.

"NO" I shouted. Panting and sweating. My shirt was drenched in my sweat as the sun rays attacked my face. I looked around the room to see that the bedroom door was open and that Kyle was gone.

"Michael, baby what's wrong?" Kyle said walking into the room with a red velvet kitchen towel. She had on white heels along with a short white skirt that had a black belt wrapped around her waist and a short white long sleeve blouse that grew bigger at the end. Her hair was in a huge bun and there were two big strands of hair that was out so they could resemble as her bangs. She also had on some lipgloss and big white hoop earrings. She put her forearm on the doorframe and leaned on it. She also put one leg behind the other and poked out her side, putting her fist that held the towel on her hip.

"I..." I said but gulped. She looked worried and confused. She stood up straight and dropped her hands down to her hips.

"Bad dream again?" I looked down at my lap and poked out my bottom lip feeling the urge to cry. I Slowly looked up at her and nodded. She sadly smiled. For some reason she's like another version of my mother when it comes to caring for me.

She walked over to me and sat beside me. I instantly fell into her arms, letting my face be embraced by her soft boobies. She held me tight and rubbed up and down my back softly.

"It's ok michael it's all over now. The only thing that's scaring you is your thoughts. Please try your best to put it behind you."

"But I can't..." I mumbled into her chest.

"Please try for me..remember when we said our vows and we agreed to have each other's back and to try our best for one another?" I remember those vows like it was yesterday.

"Mhm" I hummed.

"Well please try for me this time. I hate seeing you like this it makes me remember what they did to you. I know it ain't easy but please try for me, ok?" She said lifting me off of her.

I nodded.

"Unt unt, I need to hear you say it" She said smiling. I grinned a little bit at how she used my saying. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yes. I will try for you Kyle" Her cheeks went up to her eyes a little bit.

"Thank you, now take your shower and come downstairs you smell like burnt candles and dial soap. Also breakfast is almost ready" She said and kissed my cheek after that she got up and walked out the room. The only thing left of her was the sounds of her heels clicking on the smooth white floor that soon faded.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I fixed the buttons on my outfit and looked in the mirror to see if my straight hair looked fine

The outfit I was wearing

I rubbed the tiny bits of stubble on my face and nodded lightly accepting my outfit and that I looked fine on this Saturday morning. I walked out the bathroom and out the bedroom, on my way to the elevator. Once I got off I walked into the kitchen to see my beautiful wife bent over the counter holding an apple that she bit into. Her mom was on the other side cutting up some peppers and laughing at Kyle. There was another lady who had her back towards me but she was sitting in a stool that was connected to the island.

Her mom stopped laughing once she seen me.

"Oh! Good morning Michael! How did you sleep?" She asked giving me a warm motherly smile. Kyle had got up and turned towards me and smiled.

"Oh yeah I slept like a baby in a warm blanket" I chuckled. She gave me a toothy smile and continued chopping the peppers. She then turned towards her friend and they began conversating.
Kyle came towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I missed you" She whined.

"Aww I missed you too" I said and pressed my lips against her juicy ones. She moaned and rubbed the back of my neck. Soon we both started tonguing each other down completely forgetting about our surroundings.

"Well why don't we just clear off the counter top for ya both to fuck on" We heard Kyles father say. Kyle pulled away with her arms still around my neck and my arms still around her waist.

"Really papa?"

"Exactly, really Leon? Let them love on each other. Michael has been asleep until 1:23pm and Kyle has been going on and on about him all morning AND afternoon so please let them love each other." My heart fluttered when Kyle's mom said that my baby has been going on and on about me. I then looked at Kyle.

"Aww baby you missed me?" She blushed and looked away.

"Yes.." She muttered. I turned my ear towards her and got closer dramatically and squinted my eye a little bit.

"Huh? What was that? I must be getting old cause I couldn't hear you little lady" I heard Kyles mother and her friend chuckled. Kyle smiled a little.

"I said..yes" She said finally looking at me.

"Ohhh ok that's what I thought you said" I chuckled along with everyone else.

"So Kyle I was wondering if you and michael wanted to come with me and Linda to sams club so we could get some more stuff for the barbecue today. If not it's ok if you both stay here and guard the house since your siblings already went out to get the pool cleaner they should be back in 2 hours"

Two hours you say...

"And your father is going to go buy a grill and some other stuff from some other stores so he'll be back in 1 hour..I think. Right honey?" She said looking at him. He nodded and took another sip of his coffee.

1 hour?...hmmm

"So with that being said everyone is gonna be gone for basically 5 hours"

FIVE HOURS?!

"So do you guys wanna tag along? Or are you "still tired from the car ride"" she exaggerated when she got to that part. I looked at Kyle and gave her that look. She raised her eyebrows a little bit once she realized what I meant and looked back at her mom who was waiting for a response.

"No, me and michael will be fine with watching over the house mama plus I wanna look around more to see if anything has changed." Her mom nodded and slipped the peppers into a small bowl and wiped her hands.

"Well, with that being out the way I supposed we all get going" She said looking at Linda and Leon. They both nodded and started making there way to the door.

"And please be sure to feed Prisie and not to dirty up the house because I know that none of you would wanna clean it up. Oh! And remember, no sex!"

"Ok mama, you guys be safe. Oh and please don't feel the need to rush you'll probably break something" Kyle chuckled. Her mom giggled.

"Im not that old Kyle. And since when did you want me to take my time? Back then you always used to rush me you were the main one matter of fact"

"Welll I just matured up a bit I guess" She chuckled nervously. Her mom looked at her as if she was lying but kept her smile pasted on her face.

"Well ok I'll just leave you two here and get in the car before your dad drives off. Yknow he's not a patient man" She then grabbed her purse and walked to the door. Me and Kyle were leaning our bodies to the side so we could get a good view of her mom opening the door and going out. I was about to run up stairs until Kyle held up her finger.

"Wait" She said looking at the ground with her finger still up. I looked at her confused as the silence became loud. Until we heard a faint car drive off and fade. Kyle nodded and started running up the stairs. I quickly ran after her until we reached her room. Once we got in there I threw her straight on the bed causing her to bounce and land on her stomach. She laughed and turned on her back.

"Ahhh~...FINALLY home alone. The best feeling yet. And the best thing about being home alone isss~..." she then got on all fours and arched her back giving me a full view of her big ass.

"Alone time~..." She said as she softly wiggled her perfect peach. My boner grew impatient as it was trying to rip through my pants and ravage that precious pussy. I watched completely mesmerized.

"That's it now I really gotta tear that pussy up" I said through clenched teeth while roughly trying to open my belt. Fuck it. I'll just fuck her with my pants on. I unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. She sat up a little and blushed.

"Y-you're gonna fuck me with your pants on?" She said with a bright smile.

"Yes I am...and you are gonna take every. Single. Bit of this dick. Do you hear me?" She then sat up on her knees and nodded while biting her lip. I then walked over to her and crawled on the bed behind her. I grabbed a hold of her hips and pulled her to me roughly. I gripped and massaged her big butt cheeks gently but also a little rough at times.

"Please hurry michael I need you" I looked up to see those big doe eyes staring at me in hunger. I smirked as I pulled her thong down but stopped in the middle of her thighs.

"You want me baby?~.."

"Yes I want you very bad. I'm hungry for you" I looked down to see that her pussy was dripping and it was quite red. I slid my fingers through the fold and back. She was so warm and wet and also soft. I licked my finger and rubbed my tip through her wet folds.
She moaned and whimpered, trying to push her ass on me more. I popped her ass hard.

"No, you don't get it until I give it to you" She whined and put her head down in her arms. I gripped her waist and rubbed all over her rear end, feeling the soft pillow that was in my hands. I moved her legs further out with my knee. Once she did that I let my dick rest on her ass as I went up to feel on her breast. She grabbed my hand and moaned as I massaged them with care.

As I kept doing that I used my other hand to grab my dick and guide myself inside her embracing entrance. Once it sunk inside Kyle tried to push her ass back on my dick. I popped it one time and pulled my dick out to where only the tip remained inside.

"Stop being so fucking hard-headed Kyle."

"I'm sorry" She said lowly. I entered her slowly, trying to make sure she takes inch by inch. I heard her whimper and strain a little bit as her body was trying to hold the end of the bed. I smirked and pulled her back hard against my dick.

"Ah! Michael!~" She moaned while gripping the cover lightly.

"That's right say my name as much as you want but just know I'm not giving you a break" I said in a raggedly tone. I started to slowly thrust into her entrance, making sure to add inch by inch. I threw my head back softly at the warm satisfying feeling that I was craving for after a night of blue balls. I started thrusting faster and elevating the force of my hips. Kyle's dress was covering her ass and bouncing with the rhythm but I didn't care.

"You feel me? You feel all of this? Huh? Say something I know you hear me.." I said grabbing her arms and pulling them back so I could start increasing the force I was putting into her pussy.

"Mi...chae...ugh~..." Kyle strained. She hung her head low as she took my dick and let it take advantage of her sweet rose. Poor baby couldn't even get her sentence out. I threw my head back at the feeling of her clenching around my embracing length. I started pounding into her pussy causing it to drip all over her freshly made bed. The bed violently hit the wall repeatedly as I continued to pound into Kyle. It sounded as if the wall was getting ready to crack and break at any second.

"M-....fuck..." She moaned. I let go of her arms and wrapped my arm around her neck, pulling her back to my chest. I panted as I slowed down my thrusts. She was panting as well as if she just won a marathon.

"You love me?" I said pushing my dick inside her a little more.

"Y..yes!~.." She moaned while lifting up a little bit but I stopped her by keeping my grip firm on her hip.

"Are you ever gonna leave me?" I said deeply in her ear. I gripped her neck tighter and dragged my hand that was on her waist under her dress and to her pussy. She whimpered a little bit.

"No~.." I started circling my finger on her clit just as I did with my hips.

"Good...I'm so proud of you. I like how you take every part of me..." I pushed her back down and continued pounding into her like there was no tomorrow.

"AHHH MICHAEL BABY!~.." I heard her scream into the mattress. I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes shut as beads of sweat started falling down my forehead. That's it I can't take it anymore. I pulled out of Kyle quickly and turned her over. She looked stressed out but I picked her up and carried her over to the doorframe of the bathroom. Once I put her down at the doorframe I turned her around and made sure she bent over a little.

Kyle had her chest pressed against the doorframe and her hands gripping it as I gripped her hips. As I was about to slip inside her pussy again I heard the front door open downstairs followed by light manly chatter. Me and Kyle stopped where we were.

"J..just keep going michael please!~" She said in a whiny tone. I clenched my jaw and put my hand over her mouth, pulling her head back a little bit. I gripped her waist tightly, letting my dick slide back in easy. I started pounding her again causing Kyle to scream into my hand but it was muffled.

I turned my head to look at the bathroom mirror that showed me fucking Kyle from the side. Looking at that woke something in me. Once I felt my dick twitch once or twice I started pounding her harder, leaving only the sounds of our bodies clapping together to fill the whole room. I pulled out and turned Kyle back around. I picked her up by her thighs, holding them as support as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I roughly sat her down on the bathroom sink. I let go of her quickly and slid back inside, once I did I sucked her into a lustful kiss as I grabbed her thighs and started thrusting into her like never before. Kyle pulled away and leaned back on the counter, giving me a full view of her breast bouncing in front of me.

"I...I'm cumming michael~.." She said in a sexy tone I would never forget.

"I'm cumming too-shit-cum with me baby" I gripped her neck and pushed my lips against hers. As I kept pounding faster I felt her pussy clench around me tightly. My dick twitched more as I continued to ravage Kyle's pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist to push me deeper inside. I gripped her neck tighter and hid my face in it. I grunted as I gave her one hard thrust, feeling my seed burst into her, covering her walls. I did 2 stiff thrusts to make sure everything was out.

I panted as Kyle laid her head to the side while trying her best to catch her breath. I pulled away slowly as my dick slid out with me. I looked down to see our stringy juices mixed together, even some dripped on the sink. I smirked and looked up at Kyle who was already looking at it.

"Look at the mess you made"

"I didn't make that mess you did" She said while running her fingers through her hair. She suddenly stopped and grunted a little bit. I looked at her confused.

"What's wrong baby?" She let out a little moan. Suddenly she squirted out a tiny amount of cum causing some drops to land on my opened belt.

"Well damn.." I muttered while looking at the cum that oozed out of her. Her legs were lightly trembling.

"Well, that was very much needed"

We both laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 157 8
πš†πšŠπš›πš—πš’πš—πš: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš πš’πš—πš πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’πšŽπšœ πš πš’πš•πš• πšŒπš˜πš—πšπšŠπš’πš— πšŽπš‘πš™πš•πš’πšŒπš’πš πšŒπš˜πš—πšπšŽπš—πš πšœπšžπšŒπš‘ 𝚊𝚜 πšœπšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš• πšŒπš˜πš—πšοΏ½...
Schreved By meme

Fanfiction

61.2K 763 32
America and Maxon are finally married. They couldn't each be more happy. This story follows their lives after The One ends. I didn't write The Selec...
5.4K 90 17
Okay, I will try to update every so often on this and I will do as much as I can on each chapter.
8.4K 124 14
1ST WARNING , SEXUAL CONTENT & LANGUAGE 2ND WARNING , MIKEGASMS 😩 3RD WARNING, YOU BETTER ENJOY πŸ«ΆπŸ½πŸ’¦