crawl ( f.w )

Autorstwa richieshotgirlfriend

" we can still touch the sky if we crawl, till we can walk again. then we'll run. until we're strong enough t... Wiฤ™cej

one
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
fourty four.
fourty five.
fourty six.
forty seven.

thirty seven.

19 1 7
Autorstwa richieshotgirlfriend

" joe said downstairs, last door at the end of the hallway. he was whispering. " i told the guys behind me.

" that's a guest room. nobody ever really uses it because it kind of isolated from the house. " abel informed us as we approached the three other guys quietly.

" i think she's in there with someone but she's not really talking.. " joe said, almost unsure.

i grabbed my phone and searched for taylor's contact, calling her. seconds later, we could hear her phone ringing inside but quickly silenced.

heavy footsteps could be heard which confused us. who was in there? then it got quiet, but not for long.

" was that a fucking moan? " joe said, slightly raising his voice. we both pushed past everyone and opened the door, too stunned to move once we saw what we saw.

taylor laid across the bed, her dress lifted up almost past her underwear. her skin was coated with sweat and she looked somewhat pale. her hair stuck to her forehead, but the worst part was that she wasn't awake. or maybe she was, but she was barley conscious. her eyes fluttered open and close a little. her breathing was shallow and slow.

i felt someone's hand grip around my wrist. i turned to face abel, his face was stern and serious. he nodded his head and looked towards the guy who stood there in shock.

joe and i walked up to the guy and slammed him against the wall as gaten, noah and jack checked on taylor. abel stood behind us, on the phone with police.

" tay? tay can you hear me? " gaten said moving hair away from her face. her body moved limply. " did this bastard drug her?! "

joe and i stopped ourselves from beating the absolute shit out of this guy. " who are you?! what the fuck are you doing?! "

he had a smug look on his face, almost like he didn't regret anything. " i'm miles adams. "

adams.. adams.. parker adams, miles.. adams?!

" oh you son of a bitch. " i chuckled, before punching him over and over again. he fought back, causing joe to hop in. the plus side about this situation? the room was large enough so we didn't break anything valuable. he got a couple of good shots to my side but my hands never missed his face. my knuckles white and splashed with blood, kept on punching him right in his cheek, jaw and mouth. 

i could see blood and i didn't know whose it was but that didn't stop me from punching him right in the jaw continuously. the only thought in my mind was the fact that taylor now had another set on trauma on her. i was scared how she was going to handle this once she woke up. i was mad at the fact that miles had the audacity to do this. which only means, parker set him up to this.

" jack give me that water bottle, i need to wake her up— "

millie and sadie ran into the room and their eyes noticed the fight going on in the corner and their passed out friend on the bed. they both immediately ran to her side.

" tay?! what the fuck is going on?! " millie shouted, trying to wake up taylor.

jack placed the water bottle in gatens hand and opened the cap, spilling some water onto taylor's forehead and face. the girls eyes opened slowly and looked directly at him, tears began spilling from them almost immediately.

he quickly pulled her into a hug and tried to calm her down as she sobbed into his chest. miles body was limp by the time joe pulled me off of him. he got me to calm down and eventually taylor's cries pulled me to her attention.

i bolted over to them and wrapped my arms around her body as she shook. sadie pulled down taylor's dress, covering her bottom. my heart broke by the second as i looked at my friends with teary eyes. i sighed deeply and hugged her tighter as three police officers walked into the room with abel in front of them.

we managed to get taylor to calm down, she was still a little drugged but apparently she said she was able to speak more now than she was before. telling us she felt like she had no control over her body, not being able to push miles off of her. how parker told miles that taylor lied about everything and he was supposed to get her back for that.

i buried my head in my hands and let's multiple tears fall. jack stood behind me and lightly rubbed my back, trying to comfort me. my hand still attached to taylor's as she spoke, telling them everything that happened.

" was she undressed when you guys came into the room? " one of the officers asked, looking at us individually.

" no, but her dress was lifted up like he was just about to do something. " gaten informed them. the officer shook his head and and began writing on his notepad again.

a lot of questions were asked and a lot of crying happened, the cops finally arrested miles and left. abel apologized over and over again but we all reassured him that this was one hundred percent not his fault. he couldn't have known.

" can we go? " taylor spoke quietly, looking down at her fingers.

gaten handed her shoes to her and we helped her walk out the house and to the car. it was clear as day that she didn't have any sort of energy in her body, her face was emotionless as we drove back to campus. she stayed quiet the entire way, i mean everyone did. no one dare spoke a word.

walking them to their dorm, i could see tears run down taylor's cheek. she still hasn't said anything and we don't blame her. i was seriously nervous for her mental health and her well being.

what a way to start december.

***
3:24am. taylor and i walked into her room and i helped her to sit on her bed. she sat there looking at the wall, not moving or blinking, then she completely broke down into sobs. i pulled the girl into my arms and rubbed her head. i haven't seen her cry this much since we found her in Graces room with parker. but this time, she cried harder and my heart hurt significantly.

i sighed as she continued, feeling tremendously bad for the girl in front of me. sadie and millie walked into her room and hugged her as well. doing their best to support their friend who's going through the worst part hell right now.

once taylor stopped crying, millie and sadie said goodnight and left us alone. i sat beside her, my arm around her shoulders as she rested her head on mines.

" do you want to shower or just change and get into bed? " i asked, almost in a whisper.

" even if i shower i won't be able to get the feeling of his hands off me. " she replied. " so what's the point of doing anything. "

" it'll make you feel a little better my love. " i said. " i promise to be here when you get back. "

she agreed after a minute and grabbed her towel. the small girl looked so broken and empty which only made me feel worse. i looked down at my blood stained hands and sighed. another night that was supposed to be perfect, ruined. simply by a person who had no heart and didn't respect women.

twenty minutes went by and taylor walked into the room in a black t shirt with grey shorts. her hair damp and hung in her face, slightly covering it.

before she had came back, i changed into a blue shirt and some sweats. i couldn't stand that suit anymore and it was ruined anyways.

taylor walked up in front of me and stood there with sad, red eyes like she's been crying for a long time. i stood up and wrapped my arms around her, letting her cry once more.

" how am i going to get through this again? " she mumbled through sobs. " i can't do this. "

i cupped her face and made her look at me gently. " you won't go through anything alone. you are the strongest girl i know and i know you will get through this. i'm so sorry that this happened to you tay, i really cannot believe how you are feeling. but i promise, as i always do, i will be here for you. no matter what. "

" i feel like i don't have anything left of me. " she replied, climbing into her bed. " it's like i'm numb. i feel disgusting. i should've never accepted that drink from him. "

" hey, this isn't your fault— "

" but it is finn! " she frowned. " i let my guard down and stupidly accepted a drink from him. he said he was abel's friend so i figured.. "

" no matter what you thought or what you did, this was not your fault. he tricked you into thinking he was your friend and abel's. we didn't know everyone there so how could you have known? please don't blame yourself love. i will tell you as many times as i can that this wasn't your fault. he's a piece of shit who's gonna rot in jail with his brother. " i reassured her.

" do you think i should stay on campus? " she asked, looking over at me with teary eyes.

i stood silent for a moment. " do you want to leave? "

" i—i don't know. i know they're both arrested but if he can make orders while behind bars, he can send anyone for me. i'm so tired, i cannot do this anymore. i can't deal with him. i can't deal with any of this. i'm just ready to— "

" ready to what? " i questioned, furrowing my eyebrows.

she sighed and squeezed my hand. " i'm tired. i wanna go. i want to sleep forever. "

my heart pinged with an insane amount of hurt. " stop. "

i shook my head and forced my tears back. " your not going anywhere. your staying here with the rest of us. your strong— "

" stop saying that. " she cut me off. " i'm not strong because i almost didn't even survive the first time this happened to me. "

i looked at her, trying my best to not cry and let my emotions get the best of me. " what— what do you mean? "

" that's why i disappeared for two weeks after our break up, or whatever it was. once he did that, a couple days after we finished filming.. " she paused and looked away from me.

her hand began wiping her eyes and i let her continue when she was ready. " i tried to overdose and i was sent to a hospital for a week. "

" what? "

" i'm not as strong as i seem finn. " she added. " my dads death, being raped, and then i was just now almost raped again, on top of sexual assault. how do i survive this? this feeling of being a burden? being nothing but a fucking object to people? it's just fuck my feelings right? my life just keeps going downhill no matter how hard i try to pull myself up. "

" why didn't you tell me? " i managed to say. my mind was running with a million and one thoughts.

" what would that have done? " she replied gently. " that wouldn't stop the fact that i had to take pills for depression and go to therapy for two years. nothing can change the fact that my life is simply shit and the only good things i have in my life are you, my friends and family. "

" there are millions of people who love you. " i added, trying to lighten her mood. i can admit i was scared of what she'd do if i were to leave.

" i know but, " she paused again. " nothing will make me want to continue to stay on this earth. this is just going to happen again, and then what? im just supposed to get through it again?! no! fuck that! people know where i am and how to reach me. im a walking target. "

" im scared for you my love. " i breathed out. " the things your saying.. your becoming a danger to yourself again. "

she scoffed. " im scared for me too finn. "

" i won't let anything happen to you. " i sternly said, pulling her into a hug. " if i have to stay with you everyday twenty four seven, then i will if that i means i have to protect you from hurting yourself. "

" i don't want to hurt myself. " she stated. " i just want everything to stop. i want a normal life with no crazy ex or your crazy ex girlfriend. i want no drama. i don't want cameras following me everywhere i go. i just wanna go far far away. "

" you have no idea how much i love you. " i began, letting my tears fall at once. " i can't imagine life without you. i can't imagine waking up knowing you are not here. i can't imagine how grace would feel. who would she look up to? what about your mom? how would i explain what happened? gaten? joe? jack? noah? what about millie and sadie? what would we do without you? you are the glue to our friendship. you keep all of us in check and you make sure everyone's happy. you are our yellow tay. you light up a room just with your smile. your my moonlight and without you, everything is just dark. "

she sobbed quietly, not trying to get my attention but i heard it anyways. " i just wanna be happy. i want to forget everything. "

" i will make it my mission to make sure that your happy. " i replied, running my hand through her hair.

" finn, that shouldn't be your job. " she said. " you come first to you. you need to make sure your okay also."

" i don't care about me right now. you are my top priority. school is going fine, i'm doing fine, but you aren't and i need to make sure that your okay too. i'd rather listen to you talk all night then attend your funeral. "

she chuckled. " geez. "

" i'm serious tay. if i have to call your mom i will. i only want what's best for you and if you feel that if leaving campus will help, then i'm all for it. i don't mind driving four hours just to see you. i would do anything for you. "

she looked at me with soft eyes, a small smile on her lips. " i love you more than you can imagine. "

" i just want what's best for you my love. " i replied, pushing some hair behind her ear. " my love goes all the way to the moon and back for you. "

" will you be there for me as a boyfriend? " she asked, causing my eyes to widen.

" i'll be whatever you want me to be. "

she sighed and cuddle against me. wrapping her arm over my torso. " i need you finn. i need you there for me as my boyfriend. i can't do this without you. "

" then i'll be here for you as your boyfriend beloved. i'd be there for you as a friend, aquatince, anything." i paused. " but what are you saying? "

she tightened her grip around me. " being separated from you has been the hardest thing and right now, i'm pushing my pride away and asking you to be my boyfriend again. you want me to be strong right? well, having you by my side will make me stronger. anything involving you will make me stronger. i will stay strong for you. the last thing id want to do is cause you a lifetime amount of pain. "

i wrapped my arms around her and we stayed in that position for a minute until she sat up.

" i know you want to shower. " she stated. " i promise to be alive when you get back. "

" haha so funny. " i rolled my eyes, stepping away from the bed. " i won't be long. "

" i miss you already. " she groaned, falling onto the bed as if she was dying.

" i'll be back in five seconds i promise. " i walked over and placed a quick kiss onto her lips before walking out the door and into the bathroom.

returning back to her room twenty five minutes later, taylor laid on the bed with her eyes closed. i couldn't tell if she was asleep but i quietly tossed my towel in her hamper.

soon as i sat next to her, she immediately jumped up and looked around the room. she began to calm down once her eyes laid on me.

" i didn't mean to scare you, i'm sorry. " i apologized, not moving anymore.

" n—no. it's not your fault. " she responded. " i'm just.. on edge. "

" that's understandable. i come with peace. " i said, moving under her covers and opening my arms for her. " how are you feeling? "

she sighed heavily. " i don't feel anything right now. i'm trying not to think about it. "

" you must be exhausted, let's try to sleep okay? "

***

2:32pm. " she's not up yet? " millie asked me as she walked into the kitchen. i sat at the table eating cereal and scrolling on my phone.

" unfortunately not. i understand though. " i replied, putting my phone down. " i feel super bad. i don't even know what to do. "

" we just have to be there for her, she needs her friends right now. " millie said, taking a sip from her drink.

my cheeks became red and i looked away from the girl. she raised her eyebrows in suspicion.

" what are you not telling me? " she questioned, sitting at the table with me. her eyes burned into my skin as if she could read every thought in my mind.

" we uh— " i paused, scratching the back of my neck. " we kind of got back together last night. "

millie's eyes widened, then got low like she was upset or sad. " i'm.. happy for you guys. "

" why'd you get sad for a second? " i questioned, slightly chuckling.

" what? "

" your face, " i paused, my mouth full of cereal. " you just looked sad real quick. or mad? "

millie looked away from me. " did taylor say anything to you? "

" um— no? was she supposed to? "

" not necessarily. " she responded, getting up and leaving the kitchen.

what was that about? is millie or taylor hiding something?

before another thought could enter my mind, someone knocked on the door and i quickly walked over and opened it. an older women stood there with tear stained cheeks, holding her arms.

" yes? " i questioned, looking at the women with a confused face.

" d—does taylor evans stay here? "

i furrowed my eyebrows, trying to see if i could recognize the lady in front of me asking for my girlfriend.

" i'm sorry, who are you? " i asked, my head slightly cocked to the side.

" i'm marie adams. " she stated. she looked a little embarrassed to say her last name and i couldn't blame her. " i'm miles and parker's mother. "

" oh. " was all i was able to say.

" i—i received a call this morning, " she paused, trying to hold back her tears. " a very graphic call. the things i were told. the things my sons have done to her, i had no idea. "

" is that why your asking for taylor? " i questioned. " you want to speak to her personally? "

" if that wouldn't be a problem. i just— i know how she feels and i just want to apologize on behalf of my sons. " she continued, wiping her tears away. " i almost threw up my breakfast once they told me what's been going on. i didn't know parker has still been bothering taylor, or that he had contact with her. "

" you didn't know he tied and beat her up? " i added. " i'm surprised they didn't call you sooner, but you can come in. i'll see if taylor will come down. she's been.. in her room all day. "

" they told me everything this morning, i also don't know why they didn't inform me sooner. but thank you a lot— " she stopped speaking and looked at me.

" i'm finn, taylor's boyfriend. " i introduced myself, sending her a small smile.

" you're a gentlemen finn. " she said, stepping into the dorm.

i had her wait in the living room while i walked up to taylor's room. i took a deep breath and opened the door. the curtains were closed and barley any light was in the room.

taylor laid still on her bed, slowly breathing as pillows covered her head.

" are you just gonna stand there? " taylor asked, startling me as i closed the door behind me.

" i didn't know if you were up. " i replied, walking over to the side of her bed and placed my hand on her back. her skin was warm and soft making me melt just by her touch.

" i tried going back to sleep but i just keep seeing his face. " she said, sitting up. her hair was a mess and she looked beyond tired but she was still beautiful as ever to me. she swung her arms around my lower torso and rested her head against it.

" im sorry my love. " i replied, gently running my fingers on her hair and side of her face. " there's someone who wants to speak to you downstairs. "

she looked up at me with most big beautiful brown eyes ever. " who? "

my thumb grazed across her cheek, just admiring her. i didn't even process the question she asked me, i was lost in her eyes. i could hear my heartbeat in my ears but i didn't care.

a smile spread across her lips causing me to smile also. " earth to finneas? "

" what did you say? " i asked, coming back to my senses.

she giggled then sighed. " i asked who's downstairs for me. "

" just come when your ready babe. " i replied, kissing her forehead and walking back to the living room.

when i entered the room, millie and sadie were sitting with marie and talking. they seemed to have cheered her up because she was laughing and looked happy for the moment.

" taylor should be down soon, im surprised she was even up. " i said, sitting down on the couch.

a couple minutes went by and we could hear footsteps coming down the stairs. our conversation died down once taylor's face appeared in the room. she slipped on my hoodie and had on black sweatpants. she looked like your average depressed, college girl.

" marie? " taylor questioned as she stepped closer to the women who was slightly taller than her. " what are you doing here? i haven't seen you since— "

" you were fifteen. " she said, finishing taylor's sentence.

taylor sat next to me on the couch and i wrapped her arm around her shoulders. they both sat and talked while millie, sadie, and i had our own quiet conversations.

a lot of crying happened and marie apologized many times but taylor assured her, everything that happened wasnt her fault.

" i still can't believe parker and miles would do something like that. " marie sighed. " they emailed me the videos and that surely broke my heart even more. "

" videos? " i questioned, looking at taylor who looked confused also.

" the ones um— with parker. " marie added, looking down at her fingers.

" oh, " taylor spoke. " miles told me that parker said he wanted revenge against me or something like that. i don't remember everything he said but i just know he had something to do with it. "

marie's eyes scanned the room, trying not to make eye contact with taylor. i could tell her eyes were starting to water again. " i've spoken to them, and those are not the boys i've raised. their voices are cold and harsh. i don't understand where i went wrong. "

" don't blame yourself for their actions and behavior. this is one hundred percent on them. " i stepped in, causing taylor and marie to look at me. " this isn't your fault. "

marie ended up leaving a few minutes after and taylor immediately went back up into her room and closed the door. i looked at the two girls still in the room and sighed, sitting back down on the couch.

" how's she doing? " sadie asked, sitting down also.

i took a deep breath and exhaled it. " not too good, for all i know. she looks different and it breaks my heart knowing i can't do anything else but support and be there for her. "

" she just needs time... " sadie began but i ended up tuning her out and getting lost in my thoughts. shoulld i tell someone about what she said last night? why do i feel so on edge? i'm anxious and i don't even know about what. maybe i am worried for and about taylor, her words keep replaying in my head. she's so mentally, emotionally, and physically drained to the point where she can no longer stand living. how do i help with that? even if i don't know what to do, i will still be there. no matter what.

" finn are you even listening? " sadie said, snapping me out from my mind.

i looked up at her and rubbed my temples. " i—i was. i'm gonna head over to gatens, he told me to keep him updated since taylor isn't really on her phone. "

i walked up the stairs not really giving them time to respond. taylor laid in a ball, under her covers. the room still dark and cold. her energy wasn't the same anymore, it was a sad and dull feeling. which was the complete opposite of her energy.

" my love, " i spoke softly, rubbing over her leg from on top of the blanket. " i'm gonna go over to see gaten, do you wanna come? "

" no, i'm okay. " she replied. " tell him i said hi though. "

" of course, i'll see you soon. " i said, glancing at her longer before actually walking away and out the room.

taylor's pov

8:21pm. opening my eyes, i realized that i fell asleep. i pushed the covers off my head and allowed the cold air to greet my skin. my eyes were used to the dark so i was easily able to find my way to the door.

once i opened the door, i immediately winced due to the hall light being on. my eyes closed as my hands covered them. i kept walking and made it to the bathroom, where sadly, i had to get used to the bright light.

i could hear some laughter downstairs and i groaned. i didn't even wanna wake up. i wanted to stay in bed, in the dark, alone.

i walked downstairs and was greeted with multiple smiling faces. i did my best to smile back and i sat down next to finn, who's face lit up as soon as he saw me.

" good morning sunshine. " sadie joked, a gentle smile on her face. " you hungry? we ordered food earlier. "

i shook my head and pulled the hood from my sweater, over my head and buried myself next to finn. " no i'm okay, thanks though. what have you guys been up to? "

" we were talking about filming. winter breaks coming up and soon we're gonna be back in hawkins. are you excited? " millie replied, poking her head out from the other side of the couch.

" yea, i can't wait. " i said, a fake smile on my face. it wasn't that i'm not excited, it's just i'm not really in the mood to talk. i could've stayed upstairs, but i didn't just wanna ignore my friends all day.

i pulled my phone from my pocket and turned it on. i haven't been on it since yesterday and i'm quite curious to see what's been going on in the last twenty four hours.

i scrolled on social media and played random games for the past hour or two. finn, millie and sadie were in their own world talking about whatever, while i stayed quiet and out the way.

millie and sadie were arguing about something when finn quietly began talking to me. " hey, you okay? "

i looked up at him and smiled a tiny bit. " yeah, i'm fine. just tired. "

finn wrapped his arms around me and sighed heavily as he rested his head against mines. " your gonna be okay, you know that right? i promise sunny days and rainbows will come back. "

" i hope so. " i replied, intertwining our fingers. " this fucking sucks. i feel so shitty and tired all the time now. "

" i know beloved. " he said, slowly rubbing over my thumb with his. " your gonna get through this. no doubt about that. "

a/n: i made this extra long just bc of the cliffhanger in the last chapter :)) 300 reads is seriously insane <33 ilyyy

word count: 4,837

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

470K 9.3K 17
"i promise. it's just you and me." [ a finn wolfhard + reader story ] [ mild language; spicy as always ] [ ยฉ2017 ]
85.2K 1.7K 21
"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."
62.5K 791 20
โžถ i love him more than the birds love the sky, but i can't let my broke...