Pokemon Sword & Shield:The Au...

By Splufix

Autism by definition is:"a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in... More

A Story based on Pokemon Sword & Shield (This is gonna be cool)
The Start of Something Big
New Discoveries
Into the Big World
I'm Ready!
Through the Turrfields
Ocean Town Paradise
Early-Evening Waves
Into the Fire
Wild Area Adventures
Welcome to Hammerlocke
Fairy Forest
Snowtown Abound
Rocking Out in Spikemuth
Fighting the Dragon
The Semi-Finals
Saving Tiana
The Finals
Answering the Call
Cody Vs Leon
Old Life,New Problems
Heading to the Isle & The Master Dojo
Trialing Trek
Meeting the Armor
Into the Red Tower
Honey Hunt
Master Dojo Duel
Sweet Surprise
Zip-Zap Battle
A Trip to the Tundra
Mysterious Meeting
Strange Activity
Robo Rumble
Terror Strikes
Slow But Steady
Making A Move
Fire Fighting & Galactic Battles
Beat the Flare & Ideals Vs. Truth
Stopping the Rocket
Not Backing Down & The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.1
The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.2
An Adventure's End
The End
Cody's Horror-ween Special

A Sorrowful Scene & Bird Catching

45 2 0
By Splufix

The two went to a nearby cliff and landed.

Cody returned Tapu Fini for the time being and began to search for the 'boom' sound and the origin of the rumbling ground.

He saw some cracks on the ground meaning they must have happened around here.

Cody:They must have happened around here but who did they come from?

The boy then heard a voice in the distance.

???:I've found it,sir!

Cody:Huh?

He ran over to its location and he saw a group of people around some sort of device.

It was a group of males and females who wore uniforms like those Rainbow Rocket grunts he encountered yesterday. The uniforms looked like space suits and the people all had pale skin,blue hair and blue eyes. In the center of the uniforms were a golden letter 'G'.

Cody:They look like those guys I fought yesterday,but space-like. Those are Team Galactic grunts.

One of the grunts spoke to an intelligent male voice via communication device.

???:Excellent! Now,summon the Master of Time,once captured,send it to the base.

Male Galactic grunt:Yes,Commander Saturn!

Cody:I don't like this. What are they trying to do?

The grunts then brought out an orb and placed it on a machine.

It activated with the press of a button and the orb brightly glowed.

A beam then fired at a rock wall and opened a portal.

From the portal came a Pokemon who was a blue dragon with metal armor.

Cody*Luigi Voice*:Oh no!

It was Dialga the Temporal Pokemon and a legendary from Sinnoh.

Said dragon roared as it came from the portal and looked upon the grunts,feeling confused.

Female Galactic grunt:Fire!

The legendary was then caught by multiple red chains which wrapped around its body and held it down.

It screamed in pain and tried to escape but couldn't no matter how hard it tried.

Suddenly,a helicopter appeared and trapped Dialga in a cage.

Cody reached out to it,he wanted to save it but couldn't due to the amount of grunts.

The helicopter then left and turned invisible,successfully getting its target.

Cody felt his heart become scared from watching that scene,but there was nothing he could do right now.

He left undetected,but before he did,he took a picture of the grunts to show his parents what's been happening lately.

In the morning,Cody explained the situation to his parents and what he saw with the grunts.

This left them confused and worried,what were they planning to do with those legendary Pokemon of time?

Cody had a feeling they would probably come for Palkia or Giratina next,along with some other regions legendaries since the group was composed of other villain teams.

In response,Martha went to the Max Lair to attempt to get Palkia and other major legends before they did with her husband helping out.

This left Cody to continue the Adven-tour on his own for a while,his parents told him to keep an eye out for any more grunts from teams he recognized and to be careful.

The boy felt nervous,but he was willing to protect his home.

To get his mind off of what happened to Dialga,he decided to go to a large tree that caught his attention when he first arrived.

Hopping onto Uila,she was able to get across the landscape quickly.

On his way,the teen caught an Electivire,Aerodactyl and Tyrunt.

Cody made it to the tree and hopped off of his thunder cat.

Cody:Wow. Look at that massive tree. So cool.

He then heard a familiar cry and looked up thinking it was a certain fire bird from Kanto.

But when he did see it,he saw a black and red colored bird instead with menacing fire-like energy on its wings.

Cody:What the?

The bird went to a giant fruit on the tree and began to eat it.

It then looked at something and roared at it.

Cody felt a rumble and looked back to see an orange and black bird with strong looking legs.

Said bird jumped forward and attacked the black bird.

The evil looking bird fired some dark energy at the orange one,which dodged the attack.

They then charged at one another,but jumped/flew away from a purple beam.

Cody looked left to see a purple bird with folded wings as the perp.

They all went into a circle and were ready to fight until Cody's phone started to ring.

He grabbed it from the air and looked at the birds who also looked at him.

Cody*Squidward Voice*:Uh...Hi.

Uila growled in case they attacked.

Strangely,the birds all flew off to different places.

The black one went east,the orange one went north and the purple one went into the mountains.

Cody then answered his phone,with Peony on the other end of it.

Peony:Oi oi! It's me,Peony! Listen-I wanted to ask you somethin'...Hang on,Chief! There's breakin' news on the telly! They're sayin' dodgy bird Pokemon are poppin' up left and right!

Peony:There's this pointy-feathered one in the Wild Area! Plus a fiery-lookin' one on the Isle of Armor! And this fancy,graceful one's apparently flyin' about the Crown Tundra!

Cody:Okay. I'll go after them.

Peony:Hm,if it were that case...I think I'd call this expedition something like...

Peony:..A Legendary Tree of A Legendary Three!

Cody:Cool name.

Peony:Thanks. Now I've gone and ultra-mega-completely forgot what I called you for in the first place! Well,life's too short to sweat small stuff! Ta,Chief!

He hung up and Cody made some observations.

Before he could think about chasing those birds,he decided to make some curry again because he was hungry.

Cody got to work while his Pokemon played.

When he finished he presented everyone with some curry with big Leeks on them,which are usually held by Farfetch'd.

Right now,he was sitting next to Tapu Bulu,who ate with him.

Cody:How do you like it?

Bulu seemed pleased by its hoof clap.

Cody:Thanks.

He then thought about Dialga again.

The guardian looked at him worried and tapped his shoulder.

Cody:I saw another evil team...They were from Sinnoh and were called Team Galactic. I don't know how,but they're here and I saw them take Dialga.

Their eyes widened as the boy went on.

Cody:I-I wanted to help,but I couldn't...There were so many of them,and I knew I couldn't take them all by myself...I was just so scared,I didn't know what to do.

Cody:Hearing its cries and seeing it struggle...It made me feel so useless...and I'm worried that they'll come for me next since I have all of you. And I don't want that to happen.

He trembled and started to shed tears.

A green light shined and Cody looked to see Tapu Bulu in its new form.

The guardian was now a tan skinned woman with blue eyes and black hair that was braided into two long braids with a large one behind her back.

She wore a flower patterned short dark orange t-shirt and black shorts,her head had a helmet shaped like her original forms tiki. Her two braids were wrapped up with dark yellow wooden bells at the ends.

No footwear could be seen,but she didn't seem bothered by the environment.

She smiled at him and wiped his tears from his face.

Cody:Thanks...*Sighs* Do you ever wonder about what they want,those people?

The Tapu nodded but she comforted her friend by brushing his hair.

Cody:I just hope we can stop them.

Bulu took Cody's hand and intertwined it with hers to say "We will,don't worry."

He hugged her with her doing so in response along with kissing his forehead.

They ate together and afterwards,Cody played with her using a feather toy.

It captured the attention of Buster and Uila due to their animal biology and Bulu had a blast by hitting it as well.

Eventually Cody packed up and returned his team,only having Buster and Tapu Bulu out.

They then went up to the mountains to find the purple bird.

The dog followed its scent all the way to a cliff in the middle of the mountain.

The bird flew to their location and Cody scanned to see what it was.

Articuno-Galarian Form The Cruel Pokemon Ability:Competitive

"Known as Articuno, this Pokémon fires beams that can immobilize opponents as if they had been frozen solid."

Cody:I didn't know there were Galarian forms of the legendary birds.

Articuno then made doubles of itself and spun around in a circle really fast.

Cody:Hey,Buster. Can you find the real one?

The dog nods and sniffs for the bird then barks at the one in the left corner.

The boy grabs its long tail feather while the clones disappear and Articuno vanishes.

Cody looks for where it went when it then teleports right on top of him.

He backs up quickly while Buster jumps forward.

Articuno uses Psycho Cut,but Buster jumps around them and uses Accelerock.

It then whips a Hurricane to launch him into the air,but he recovers and attacks with Psychic Fangs.

Buster rushes it down with Accelerock,leaving it weakened.

Cody then catches the bird with a Timer Ball.

Cody:Perfect,as always. Now for the orange one.

He returned his companions and brought out Talis to fly to the Wild Area.

After the boy made it,he looked around and found the bird walking around the tall grass and took his opportunity to scan it.

Zapdos-Galarian Form The Strong Legs Pokemon Ability:Defiant

"One kick from its powerful legs will pulverize a dump truck. Supposedly, this Pokémon runs through the mountains at over 180 mph."

He then went to the bird but it ran away from him in a flash.

Cody got on his bike and continued his chase,but the bird ran away when he got close.

The chase went on for five minutes and ended when Cody caught it while it was tired.

Zapdos jumped away and squawked at him,ready for a fight.

Cody sent out Flare who also was ready.

Cody:Flare,Electro Ball!

She created a ball of electricity and shot it at the bird.

Zapdos attacks her with Drill Peck but she flips out of the way.

Flare dodges a Reversal and launches a Pyro Ball.

Zapdos kicks the rabbit away but she gets up and uses the Pyro Ball again followed by an Agility.

Cody:Let's try this. Py-lectro Ball!

Flare nods and makes two balls,one fire and the other electric.

She kicks them with her feet and they mix together,where she then launches it at Zapdos.

It hits and knocks the bird down,leaving Cody to throw a Quick Ball to catch it.

Cody:Two down,one to go.

He high-fives his rabbit and then goes to find the black bird.

He gets to the Isle of Armor on Zacian,and sees his target flying over the ocean.

Cody:Let's see.

He then scanned it.

Moltres-Galarian Form The Malevolent Pokemon Ability:Berserk

"The sinister aura that blazes like molten fire around this Pokémon is what inspired the name Moltres."

Cody watched as it flew closer to the beach,so Zacian ran in its path.

It flew back in surprise then flared its aura to scare them off.

When that didn't work,Moltres went to attack.

Cody threw Zacian's sword up and got off her back,she transformed and grabbed it then struck the dark type with a quick slash.

The warrior took a stance with intense eyes.

She then lunged and hit the bird with Sacred Sword.

Moltres attacked her with Fiery Wrath,sending red energy similar to flames at her.

Zacian blocked with her sword then swiped again,but later got hit by Sucker Punch.

The hero then closed her eyes and raised her sword,her metal wings becoming the blade. She then snapped her eyes open and ran at Moltres.

It used a Hurricane,but Zacian dodged and cut Moltres.

She lands then jumps at Moltres to cut it again,and again,and again.

Zacian then somersaults and falls fast onto the bird giving it one last slash.

Moltres falls to the ground,knocked out with Zacian breathing heavily.

Cody caught the bird and went to her side.

Cody:Are you okay?

Zacian gets out of her crowned form then looks at Cody.

She smiles and rubs his hair to say she was fine.

He then hugs her,which she returns back to him.

Cody:Okay. We got all the birds. But I gotta do something before I leave.

He then ran off with Zacian following him.

Later,Cody made his report to Peony and got good news from his parents.

They had managed to get Palkia,Zekrom,Mesprit,Azelf and Uxie from the Max Lair,making the boy happy for their safety.

Cody explained what had been happening,which they understood and were happy to be with him.

However,he still wondered what plans they were up against.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 23 13
This may not be a true story, But I might show some events that did happen in my life and some events i wanted to happen in the future but never had...
110K 1.6K 32
Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication, social interaction, and behavior. It is estimated that 1 in 36 children i...
15.4K 640 23
autism ΛˆΙ”ΛtΙͺz(Ι™)m/ noun a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by great difficulty in communicating and forming relationship...
501 9 5
β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ 𝑰'π’Ž π’”π’π’“π’“π’š, 𝒔𝒐 π’”π’π’“π’“π’š. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 π’Žπ’š π’‚π’‘π’π’π’π’ˆπ’š. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’” π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’π’…, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃...