Euphoria ~ Jasper Hale (ON H...

By sebs_loves

"Didn't anybody ever tell you? Don't deal with the devil." ~ In which, Seraphina Swan found out her secret h... More

C A S T
P A R T . I
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
PART. 2
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
P A R T . 3
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y - O N E
F O U R T Y - T W O
F O U R T Y - T H R E E
:|

T H I R T Y - F O U R

3.4K 92 1
By sebs_loves

// VISITING CHARLIE \\

Seraphina took in a shakey breath as the door to Charlie's home stared at her. She raised a hand and knocked, hesitant. It had been a couple weeks since the Cullens came home, and school was going to start soon. Seraphina was glad a baby bump wasn't showing yet, and she hoped that graduation would happen before the bump showed too much, but time was running out. Six weeks until the bump would show and then it'd be having to skive days off school as it got bigger. Seraphina just needed to graduate.

"Sara?" Seraphina looked up quickly, smiling warmly at her adoptive father.

"Hey, Ch-Dad." She didn't really feel comfortable calling Charlie by his name. It felt so odd to her and she needed normalicy. She glanced at the cloudy skies with a smile, before looking back at Charlie.

"Hey, kiddo." Charlie enveloped Seraphina into a much needed hug. Seraphina could feel how relieved he felt, just to be in contact with her. "You haven't called in weeks." He whispered, his heart clenching. "I thought you had...I thought something had happened." Seraphina's own heart clenched, and subconsciously, a hand went to her stomach, where a small little fetus was, to which would become his grandchild (adoptively).

"No...well yeah, something has happened. Something good." Seraphina whispered back, pulling out of the hug. She had a soft smile on her face, one that reminded Charlie of all the times she assured him she was okay after getting hurt. Charlie pursed his lips and stood, waiting to hear what had happened. "Oh...you want me to go on? Right, yeah." Seraphina laughed nervously before clearing her throat. "Jasperproposedtomeandisaidyes." Her words were quick, hoping Charlie wouldn't be mad, but it was the opposite. He beamed and hugged the girl tightly again.

"My daughter is getting married!" He yelled in excitement, never stopping with the hug.

"Yeah." She hugged Charlie back tightly, resting her head on his shoulder. "Yeah, i am." Her tone was dreamy, as though she were in a happy trance about it.

"ISn't it a school day?" Charlie suddenly said and Seraphina scoffed, which proved to Charlie it was. "Come on, Sara, it's your last year!" Seraphina looked at her stomach, biting her bottom lip. Yeah...it was her last year. One she hoped to graduate without the little child interferring too much. I mean, the school year had already started, and graduation was to take place in eight months. She'd be massive then. A part of her hoped she'd give birth by then, but then again, she kind of just...doesn't want to care.

She'd figure something out, and it would be okay, whether the child is born or not by graduation.

"Get to school young lady." Seraphina rolled her eyes and looked over her shoulder, where Jasper waited in the car. She chuckled and turned to Charlie.

"You don't want to have a word with my fiance?"

"Nah...that Jasper kid's alright. I trust him." A warm smile on Charlie's face made Seraphina's light up immensely. "He's got my blessing...even though he didn't ask." Seraphina hugged Charlie once more before smiling gratefully.

"I'll call you later!" She said as she began to jog towards the car. Charlie nodded and waved, watching with a smile still as the brunette got into the passenger seat of the car. "You didn't tell me you hadn't asked Dad for his blessing!" Seraphina looked to Jasper, who smirked and shrugged.

"He was working." Seraphina rolled her eyes with a laugh and the two made their way to school.

~

History class was almost a bore. They were going over the Civil War, yet again, but in more depth. Seraphina found herself side-looking Jasper, who always seemed intruiged with the historical lesson. He caught her looking and side-looked her, making her beam. Seraphina's glance went to Alex, who squinted his eyes at her before smirking. Seraphina rolled her eyes and put her attention back on the history class.

She'd miss these, she knew she would. The boring monotoned teacher's voice, the side-looks at Jasper, the temptation to fall asleep with her head on his shoulder...Seraphina would miss it.

She wouldn't miss the traumatic experiences that had ensued within the school in the last academic year, but she was overlooking those events for now. Her mood was alright, and she didn't want to spoil it.

~

Lunch time came around much faster than Seraphina would've liked. She was in line, waiting to get her salad, when the same preppy blonde walked up to her.

"Seraphina." Said girl turned her head slightly, looking into the blue eyes of Charlotte Evans.

"Evans."

"Ouch...last name basis?" Seraphina sighed and looked back to her tray, grabbing an apple and some apple juice. She scooted up the line a little, to which the kind dinner lady gave Seraphina the salad she'd been having since freshman year.

"Get used to it blondie. I'll use your name when you're nicer to me." Seraphina was not in the mood.

"Sara!" Alex huffed out, nudging his sister in the shoulder as he stood next to her. He glanced at Charlotte, looking her up and down before rolling his eyes and turning his attention back to Seraphina.

"Cheating on Jasper, are you?" Charlotte accused and Seraphina couldn't tell whether she wanted to vomit or laugh. Cheating on Jasper? With Alex? For one, she'd never cheat on Jasper. Especially because she's engaged to him - which shows and proves she loves him, and carrying his child. And secondly, with Alex? Her brother? That was weird. The song Sweet Home Alabama played within her mind, which made her finally laugh.

"I don't know who you think you are to think you can accuse me of cheating, and with my brother, too." Seraphina shivered before looking Charlotte up and down. "I get you're insecure, honey, but tell me why and i can help." Seraphina wasn't being snarky, or sarcastic, she was being genuine. Her tone may be a little sassy, but she was being honest.

"Why would you help me? And who says i need helping?"

"The beginning of your sentence tells me you need help." Seraphina said, before quickly thanking the dinner lady and standing out of the line. Charlotte didn't even grab lunch, she just followed Seraphina as the girl went to walk towards her usual spot in the cafeteria. "And, i'd help you because i want you to stop hating me."

"I don't hate you." Charlotte mumbled and Seraphina scoffed.

"Could've fooled me." She said back and Charlotte scoffed this time.

"I don't. I just...don't trust you." Alex felt torn. He could either help his sister out with the conversation or he could go and hang out with Bella, his mate. He had small feelings for her, and they were growing quickly the more he saw her.

"Then try and get to know me before hating me, yeah?" Charlotte nodded and the conversation between them diminished. "I'll see you soon, Alexander." Alex scowled at his sister before walking away. "'Sup, dudes." Seraphina kissed Jasper's cheek as she climbed over his legs to sit in between him and Emmett. Charlotte sat on the end, next to Edward, who sat next to Rosalie. Alice and Benjamin were next to him and Rosalie - who sat next to Emmett.

"Have fun?" Rosalie asked, motioning towards the other blonde - who hadn't noticed the subtle gesture. Seraphina's mind replayed the conversation, to which made Edward roll his eyes, and nodded.

"Mm...loads of fun." She mumbled, opening her apple juice carton and sipping on it. She closed her eyes in enjoyment at the drink, which made everyone laugh. "Shut it. Apple juice is brilliant."

"Mhm. Who's saying that? You or the ba-" Seraphina was quick to slap Emmett in the chest, who coughed and rubbed it. "Damn." He grunted and Seraphina flashed him a smile.

"Serves you right you oversized melon."

"OVersized melon?!" He bellowed and Seraphina snickered.

"You aren't no Winnie the Pooh." She shrugged nonchalantly, and Jasper laughed.

"She's got you there." He said, his arm wrapping around the girl's shoulder. He pulled her towards his chest, to which she happily layed there. 

"Let's go see Bella." Alice said suddenly, and everyone began to file around Bella's table. Alex sat there, arm swung around her shoulder's, and the other's - which were still Seraphina's friends - sat around the table. Alice and Benajmin sat down on a spare seat on the table, and the others just stood. "I've decided to throw a party."

"To be fair, how many times do we get to graduate High School?" Benjamin said and Seraphina quirked a brow, knowing the underlying, well...lie.

"A party? At your place?" Angela asked, chuckling softly. Seraphina smiled warmly at the girl, nodding.

"Don't worry, it looks...awesome."

"You've been there?" Angela asked, having never heard of Seraphina seeing the Cullens home. Seraphina snickered, nodding.

"She lives there." Alex butted in, to which Seraphina rolled her eyes. "My little sister doesn't like staying at home." Seraphina frowned, feeling uncomfortable under Alex's sudden rude demeanor towards her.

"Can i speak to you?" She suddenly asked before anyone could say anything. Alex rolled his eyes and nodded, standing and following Seraphina from the cafeteria. "What is with you?"

"What do you mean?" Alex asked, bored out of his mind.

"Why are you suddenly rude to me?" Alex laughed, but it was evidently fake.

"What? It's the truth!"

"It is not! I didn't have a choice!" Seraphina yelled before lowering her voice. "You know that." Alex just looked around the dead corridor, his eyes hardened on all the pieces of work students had done.

"I told you....you don't know how hard it was to wake up without you there." His tone was softer, his mind was racing with words that were dancing on his tongue.

"I didn't have a choice." Seraphina repeated and Alex scoffed.

"Everyone has a choice. You could've fought to stay."

"Where's this coming from?" Seraphina asked, sighing. She too looked around the corridor, her mind playing memories of not just her and Caleb, but her and every friend she ever had within the walls of the school.

"I'm fed up of you not hanging out with me or talking to me." Alex said, and Seraphina cocked her head a bit. "You spend all your time with Hale or the Cullens, it seems like you've forgotten about your actual brother."

"Yet your mate is someone that called me an abomination. Does that apply to you as well? Will that apply to my child, as well?" Seraphina asked, her anger spiking. She couldn't believe what Alex was saying.

"I-"

"Shut up, Alex. You don't know what you're talking about. I spend my time with Jaz, and Alice and the others because they were here for longer then you. They are my family."

"I'm your family!"

"FAMILY ISN'T JUST BLOOD!" After her outburst, Seraphina sighed and left Alex in the corridor. She walked back into the cafeteria and sat next to Jasper, who was back at their table with the others. She rested her head on his shoulders and she couldn't help but replay the last few moments in her mind. Why was nothing ever simple?

heyy, how was it? comment and vote x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 9.5K 44
"Forever?" Jasper asked holding tightly on my hand. "I'm forever and always yours" A smirk appeared on his pale white face from my responses. Suddenl...
13.1K 286 18
Sagelynn has always known that she's different. Why? Because she's been able to communicate with ghosts since she was 6 and view past lives since she...
8.7K 426 5
in which lorraine hawthorne wasn't always lorraine hawthorne, for once she was not only a killer but a monster. β€ži'm not supposed to engage myself wi...
13.4K 392 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023