🌸ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ🌸 ʜ.ɢʏᴇᴏɴɢ-ꜱᴜ x...

Von Tanjirolovesme

To be honest I made this as a joke so I don't expect you to read it. But if you do read then thank you. God b... Mehr

Chapter 1: Chaos
Chapter 2: The argument
Chapter 3: The mess
Chapter 4: Where is Su-hyeok?
Chapter 6: Confession
Chapter 7: Infected but saved
Chapter 8: Backstabber
Chapter 9: Humbie
Chapter 10: Min Eun-ji
Chapter 11: Lost.
Chapter 12: Apology
Chapter 13: Probably our last greetings
Chapter 14: SOS
Chapter 15: Hope?
Chapter 16: Childhood
Chapter 17: Loud
Chapter 18: Carts
Chapter 19: Anger
Chapter 20: Gwi-nam
Chapter 21: Survived
Chapter 22: Camp

Chapter 5: Welfie

1.5K 65 1
Von Tanjirolovesme

                  Y/n'sPov 

"Hurry, She's turning!" Na-yeon said panicking. "No, not I-sak." On-jo mumbled. Our friend who we once knew was gone right before our eyes. I-sak got up and turn around to look at us." I-sak don't do it. Please." On-jo begged. I-sak run up to me. But Cheong-san pushed her out of the way while  Gyeong-su pushed me behind him. Cheong-san took the stool that was on the floor and hit her with it. "Stop it!" On-jo pleaded. Cheong-san took another stool to throw at her but On-jo stop him. I-sak went straight for On-jo but Cheong-san pushed I-sak out the window. I-sak was trying to hold on but failed. On-jo grabbed her hand before she could fall. 

"Are you out of your mind? Let go." Cheong-san said trying to get I-sak out of On-jo's grip." You have to let go." Cheong-san said harshly." I can't. I just can't." On-jo said still holding on to I-sak. Gyeong-su had his hands wrapped around my waist so that I don't escape. "Hey!" Na-yeon said to get Cheong-san's attention. She kicked a stool to him which he took up. He used it to help push I-sak down. 

After he finally got her out of On-jo's grip, I could here I-sak's animalistic noises going down further away until I didn't hear it anymore. I started remembering all the times I spent with I-sak till now as broke down into tears. Gyeong-su's hold on me loosened and I feel on my knees. On-jo was breaking down too. Gyeong-su was trying to talk to me but I didn't hear him. I was still in my thoughts.

                        🌸🌸🌸

3rd person Pov

Ji-min and Hyo-ryung were trying to comfort Y/n as well as On-jo. "We can't stay here much longer." Cheong-san said. "Gyeong-su." He called him. "Yes. What is it?" He asked. Open the door just a little. "Enough for the hose to fit." Cheong-san declared. Gyeong-su sighed in frustration. "Isn't it better to wait until the rescuers come? " Gyeong-su asked." We will die if we wait." Cheong-san said. Gyeong-su looked at him in disbelief. "This might kill us faster. If we-" he got interrupted by Cheong-san. "Is waiting for someone the best thing we can do?" He asked.

 "Screw it. I've never given my best at anything other than playing. " Gyeong-su said and he removed the chairs. Cheong-san  tried to reach the hose . But then a zombie pushed up further. Cheong-san went to get a manikin hand to reach it. Has he got it and hurriedly got in with it while Gyeong-su closed the door a little. "Help me make knots big enough for a foot and hand." Cheong-san said to Gyeong-su. Ji-min went to help too. As they were finished Cheong-san opened the window so he can put the rope down. The rope stopped to a certain room "Can we make it?" Gyeong-su asked. "I'll go down and check the empty rooms. Come when I tell you to." Cheong-san said. "Be careful." Gyeong-su said as Cheong-san went down on the rope. But then he looked back at On-jo. Gyeong-su followed his gaze to On-jo. "Gyeong-su, you go first." Cheong-san said jumping back in the classroom. "Why? Did you see something?" Gyeong-su protested.

"No. Just go."

"What's down there?"

Gyeong-su finally went down the rope. 

Y/n'sPov 

"Hey, you can't stay there any longer. Get up." Cheong-san grabbed my hand and pull me up off the chair. "Can't you just leave me alone?" I asked looking down. Cheong-san lifted my chin to look at him. "No, I can't leave you alone. Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and go down the rope." Cheong-san said looking in to my eyes. 

"Hey, I'm going next after Y/n." Na-yeon said. Then we heard Gyeong-su voice from below. "Hey Cheong-san, Miss Park is here!" I then went down next. As I reached the second floor Gyeong-su and Miss Park help me get inside the room. Then Na-yeon  Dae-su, Ji-min, Hyo-ryung and the rest. Except I didn't see On-jo or Cheong-san yet. That's when I see On-jo coming down. Then we saw zombies fall out the window  but no Cheong-san.

                      🌸🌸🌸

"I'm sure Cheong-san is fine. Don't worry so much princess. It doesn't match your beautiful features." Gyeong-su said as her took a strand of my hair and put it behind my ears. Then we saw Su-hyeok coming in. I immediately left Gyeong-su side and hugged Su-hyeok as he returned it. "I'm so glad you're okay." I said. "Me too." He replied. I could see Nam-ra and Gyeong-su giving me weird looks. I let go of Su-hyeok. Then Cheong-san came in. "Would you close the window already?" Na-yeon asked annoyed. "Didn't you see that Cheong-san was still out there? Gyeong-su asked. The two started another argument. "I can't stand you, stupid welfie" Na-yeon insulted him.

Gyeong-su looked at her for second before pushing her down in a chair. He walked up to her." "What did you just call me?" I held Gyeong-su back as he was trying to get out of my hold. Na-yeon got up. 

"Did you just hit me?"

"Yeah. Call me that again."

Miss Park had to break up the fight. "What's a welfie?" She asked. No one answered so I did." A person on welfare. Welfie for short" Miss Park looked at me before looking back at the two." Na-yeon, that was wrong. Don't ever say that again. Miss Park scolded her. "And Gyeong-su. When you hit people you're the one who ends up losing. Do you understand?" She asked." No, I don't." He replied coldly. 

                      🌸🌸🌸

Nam-ra went up to me as the others went to see if they could get the authorities . "Hey, Y/n. Do you like Su-hyeok? She asked out of nowhere. I looked at her surprise. "No, he's more of a brother to me. Why do you ask? She replied back. "Nothing."

Then the hose started to move on the glass hitting it slightly. Only Nam-ra , Gyeong-su and I noticed it. The others were busy. Then it stopped. Few more minutes then the hose suddenly hit the glass hard making a few glass pieces fly in one caught me and Dae-su. It kept hitting the glass again as we backed up from the window. I felt Su-hyeok hands around my waist as we went back. Cheong-san went up to the window.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7K 109 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
349K 15.6K 39
❝ when we get out of here and we're safe and away from this mess, let me take you on a date. ❞ ❝ is that a question or a statement? ❞ ❝ statement. ❞ ...
28.1K 766 35
Xreader/various Xreader/wujin What happens when Hyosan High School is grounds zero for a outbreak? Will you a new student survive till the end? Read...
431K 14.1K 31
what happens when you awaken inside the world of your current favorite kdrama? will you have what it takes to save your favorite characters from deat...