Our Story (Sequel To Perfect...

Oleh FremmerZomika11

Summer's pov: I'm Summer Hathaway. I'm 13 years old going on 14, and I am an A student in the band School of... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
2: we should break up (short chapter)
3: untitled chapter
4: Tomikas birthday 🎂
5 : Our Story
6 : YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!!
7 :
8 : Tomika is lesbian.
New book
im bored so i made this
9 : Am I?
10: what happens in the rest of the year
11-Our Story 2
12-the break up (last chapter 😔)
SEQUEL!!!

1: I'm WHAT?

116 2 0
Oleh FremmerZomika11

Freddy's pov:
Suddenly, I felt someone push me. In shock, I fell down on to the couch, and I looked over at Summer.I didn't hesitate to place my lips on her's. I love her lips. Her soft, beautiful lips. We pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too." I breathed.

Summer's pov:
Freddy placed his lips on mine.

This feels perfect.

My hands move up to his hair. I thought I heard the door open, but when we pulled apart, there was no one there. I stared into his eyes. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." Freddy breathed.

Tomika's pov:
I was looking for Summer, but then I heard a bang coming from the recording studio. I rushed over, as one of the instruments could have fallen and broken. I pushed the door open, and I quickly covered my mouth to stop myself from screaming. Freddy and Summer were standing near the couch and they were kissing. I stopped myself from gagging, and ran out, shutting the door behind me.

I leaned up against the studio door, finding it difficult to breathe, as I tried to recover from the shock. Why would they do that, We're only grade 8! They are taking it way too far, I'm really worried now! Is this what they were doing when they were in Freddy's room for, like, 20 minutes on his birthday? The bell rings and I dash to class.

I arrive before anyone else, and I sit at my desk. I can't stop thinking about what I just witnessed.

Well, Summer did say how they loved each other. You should have seen that coming!

Yeah, I did expect that, but not for another few years! Other students start rolling into class, and I try to stop thinking about it.

Zack walks up to me. "Hey Tomika!" He cries happily. "Hi..." I murmur. Zack immediately notices that something is wrong. "What's going on Tomika?" He asked. I checked my surroundings, and made sure that Summer and Freddy wouldn't be able to hear. "Did Freddy tell you how he and Summer love each other?" I muttered. Zack nodded. "But that's not the problem." I sigh. "Then what is it?" He questioned. I look over at Summer and Freddy, who are standing at Freddy's desk. I lowered my voice to quieter than a whisper, "I walked into the recording studio, and they were practically making out.".

Zack's pov:
"I walked into the recording studio, and they were practically making out.".

Oh my god.

I gasped, and turned my head to look at Freddy and Summer. I turned back to Tomika. "They are way to young!" I whisper yelled. Tomika nodded. "I know!" She sighed.

Summer's pov:
I walked home, and to my shock, there was police cars surrounding my house. I rushed inside, and saw police officers holding guns, pointing them towards my parents, and other officers were hand cuffing them. "What's going on here?" I cried. The officers looked over to me. "Summer Dooley?" An officer with a bushy brown beard asked. "What? No! I'm Summer Hathaway, and I want to know what's going on!" I cried. All the officers excitedly exchanged glances. "We have a lot to explain to you." An officer told me.

-half an hour later-

Still Summer's pov:
I ball my eyes out at the police station. A lot has happened the past 30 minutes. I have found out that the people I have lived with my entire life, aren't my real parents. They are robbers, who kidnapped me when I was just a baby. I have already called both Tomika and Freddy, and told them everything. Not only that, but it turns out that Lawrence is my twin brother! I have been great friends with my long lost brother for years, and I had no idea.

A car pulled up outside the station, and the Dooley's hopped out. Sharon, well, my mum, ran over and pulled me into a tight embrace. I cried into her shoulder. We let go, and I got dragged into a hug with Lawrence. We spent the next hour crying and embracing, then went to the place I had lived my whole life,and grabbed my belongings and clothes, then went to the Dooley's house:

Lawrence then helped me decorate my new room:

I like my new room way more than my old one! The doorbell rings, and I go down to answer.

I open the door to Freddy. "Freddy!" I cried, and threw my arms around him. He rubbed my back, whispering comforting things as I sobbed. "I can't believe that the people that I thought are my parents kidnapped me!" I sniffed. Freddy held me tighter. Mum came over. "Hello, Freddy." Mum smiled. He looked up at mum. "Hi Shanon. Is it okay if Summer and I have some privacy?" Freddy asked politely. "Of course. You can go to Summer's new room." Mum let him in, and I pulled Freddy to my room.

We sat on my bed, and Freddy pulled me on to his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder. We sat in that position for another 10 minutes, until Lawrence threw the door open. "Mum said that...uh..." Lawrence started, but he noticed our position and fiddled with his fingers awkwardly. "What's up Lawrence?" Freddy asked calmly. Lawrence looked back up. "Mum says that dinner's ready, and that Freddy can stay the night tonight." Lawrence grinned, then left the room. "Do you wanna go down?" Freddy questioned, running his thumb on my palm. I nod, and he lifts me off his lap. Freddy took my hand, and we went downstairs.

After dinner, mum set up a sleeping bag in my room for Freddy, and I changed into my favourite pyjamas:

And layed down in my bed. Freddy got in his sleeping bag. I immediately noticed how uncomfortable Freddy looks. I grabbed his hand and pulled him so he is sitting up. I scooted to the side and patted the space beside me. Freddy shook his head, "I don't want to take any space away from you." Freddy smiled. "I want you to." I say, yanking his arm, trying to get him to stand. "But this bed is smaller than the one at the old house!" Freddy protested. I ignored him, and dragged him into bed with me. He cuddled me, and placed a kiss on my forehead. I soon fell asleep in Freddy's arms.

-the morning-

Freddy's pov:
I woke up to Summer kissing me. I kissed back, and we kept kissing for a minute or so. We pulled apart. "No matter what anyone says, that is the best way to wake up." I murmur. She giggled and pulled my lazy butt out of bed. I stare her up and down.

Why is she always so beautiful?:

I find myself staring at her lips, and she notices. Summer put her hands on the back of my neck, and smashed our lips together. We stayed like that for 5 minutes, and then I placed my hands on her hips. All of a sudden, her bedroom door smashed open, and we pulled apart. Larry stood there, looking beyond shocked.

Oh no.

I quickly let go of Summer's hips. "Uh...h-hi Lawrence!" Summer stuttered.

Lawrence's pov:
Mum asked me to go wake Summer and Freddy, so I jumped up the stairs to get them. I smashed the door open, to the biggest shock of my life. They were mid kissing, and Freddy's hands were on my sister's hips! They pulled apart as the door smashed into the wall behind it. Freddy quickly let go of Summer. "Uh...h-hi Lawrence!" Summer stuttered. I looked from Summer, to Freddy, and back again.

They were practically making out!

"Larry, don't tell anyone." Freddy muttered. I give him a hard glare. "Please Lawrence!" Summer begged. Well, I guess I can keep this to myself! But only for my sis. "Fine. But I better not catch you kissing my sister like that again!" I growl, and leave the room, slamming the door behind me.

-time skip to first break-

Lawrence's pov:
I can't stop thinking about the fact that Freddy was kissing my sister like that! It's one thing to kiss her, but it's a whole other thing if he kisses her like that! Tomika and Zack came and sat at the lunch table with me. "Hey guys." I frown. "What's wrong, Larry?" Tomika asks, as they sit down.

Should I tell them?

"Well, I kinda walked in on Freddy and Summer kissing like there's no tomorrow." I answer. Tomika's eyes widened, and her and Zack exchanged glances. "Yesterday I walked in on them in the recording studio!" Tomika cried, and Zack nodded. I felt my anger start to bubble. I smashed my fist hard on the table, making Zack and Tomika jump. "What is wrong with them? They are way too young!" I cried. "Calm down bro!" Zack whispered.

We see Summer and Freddy walk towards the table. Angrily, I stood up and stomped over to them. "Uh, are you okay Larry?" Freddy asked in confusion. I growled at him.

Freddy's pov:
Larry stomped over to Summer and I. "Uh, are you okay Larry?" I asked. He just growled at me.

I look to my side, to beautiful Summer, and then I suddenly feel pain on my cheek. I turned back to Lawrence. He just punched me in the face! Angered, I pushed him over, so I was on top of him, and punched him too. We started rolling all over the floor, landing punches on each other. Lawrence ended up with a black eye, and my lip is busted. Tomika started yelling at us to stop, but we ignored. "Please stop! Please..." Summer's voice cried.

I immediately rolled out of the way, and got up. Summer helped Larry off the floor, and then slapped him in the face! "Why did you attack him like that?!" Summer yelled. Larry looked at me, guilty. "Because he kissed you like that..." Lawrence trailed off. She slapped him again, then walked over to me. "Come on, let's go clean you up." Summer caressed my cheek, the one that Lawrence punched.

We went to the recording studio. "Do you want an ice pack?" Summer asked. I shook my head. "Then what would you like me to do?" Summer questioned. "Kiss it better." I answered, and she kissed my cheek softly.

That was the first chapter! Tell me what you think. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Luv E🍯

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

75.8K 1.4K 35
Hi! My name is Freddy Huerta, and I'm 13 years old. I'll tell you a story, about how I started liking my best friend. If you thought about Summer Hat...
20.7K 612 17
*TRIGGER WARNING* CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, MATURE SCENES, SELF-HARM, ETC. "Why is it that every time I look in the mirror I see a piece of...
21.5K 328 23
Sequel to "Faded 'Zummer or Fremmer' " please read my other book first. So you can fully understand it. Summer, Sky, and Sabrina arrive in LA. They h...
4.2K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...