Pokemon Sword & Shield:The Au...

By Splufix

Autism by definition is:"a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in... More

A Story based on Pokemon Sword & Shield (This is gonna be cool)
The Start of Something Big
New Discoveries
Into the Big World
I'm Ready!
Through the Turrfields
Ocean Town Paradise
Early-Evening Waves
Into the Fire
Wild Area Adventures
Welcome to Hammerlocke
Fairy Forest
Snowtown Abound
Rocking Out in Spikemuth
Fighting the Dragon
The Semi-Finals
Saving Tiana
The Finals
Answering the Call
Cody Vs Leon
Old Life,New Problems
Heading to the Isle & The Master Dojo
Trialing Trek
Meeting the Armor
Into the Red Tower
Honey Hunt
Master Dojo Duel
Sweet Surprise
Zip-Zap Battle
A Trip to the Tundra
Mysterious Meeting
A Sorrowful Scene & Bird Catching
Robo Rumble
Terror Strikes
Slow But Steady
Making A Move
Fire Fighting & Galactic Battles
Beat the Flare & Ideals Vs. Truth
Stopping the Rocket
Not Backing Down & The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.1
The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.2
An Adventure's End
The End
Cody's Horror-ween Special

Strange Activity

55 2 0
By Splufix

The boy ran through the open fields of the tundra,following the sounds of Zacian's cry to their location.

He went into the Giant's Bed and found his team.

The boy saw his team were fighting Pokemon sent out by strange people.

Cody:Who are these strange people?

He turned to the Tapus who were glaring at the people.

Cody:They wanna take my Pokemon? Well,they're gonna have to pry them from my cold hands!

He then called his Pokemon over to him and they jumped over the grunts.

However,one of them tossed a net onto Ima which caused her to fall to the ground.

Cody:Ima! Alright. What are you dummies doing,putting my friend in a net?!

The two people,one male and one female,faced him with rather evil looks on their faces.

They wore black outfits with gray boots,belts and gloves and had blue hair covered by black hats.

The male person spoke.

Male:We ain't no dummies,kid! We're just looking for rare and strong Pokemon to capture! And it looks like you have a lot of 'em!

Female:So why don't you hand 'em over to us,then scram!

Cody:Never! And who even are you?!

Male:Tch...We call ourselves Team Rainbow Rocket,see? And we aim to become the most powerful team ever,along with a few others.

Cody(Thoughts):Oh man,they must be trying to do something big then.

Cody has heard about these types of organizations from other regions and luckily they were able to be stopped before anything bad happened.

But it begged the question of how they got into Galar if they were disbanded.

Female Grunt:Now,as much as we would love to chat. I say,it's time to keep you quiet!

They throw out Pokeballs and release Golbat and Grimer.

Cody:You asked for this! Zacian,Ferna!

Zacian jumped forward while Ferna came from her ball.

Ferna used Thunder Punch on Golbat while Zacian took a useless Sludge Bomb,due to her typing,and attacked back with Behemoth Blade.

They then released Raticate and Arbok next.

Arbok inflicted Intimidate on Cody's Pokemon but he switched one out for Senshi.

Cody went to throw out Meltson,but was stopped when Tapu Fini came forward.

Cody:You're gonna battle with me?

Fini nodded and summoned a Misty Terrain.

Cody:Nice,Tapu Fini! Now,show me what ya got!

She complies and uses Ice Beam on Arbok.

Senshi got hit by Sucker Punch from Raticate,but due to his typing it did nothing,so he took it down with Close Combat.

Arbok attacked Tapu Fini with Poison Sting which got the poison,but she hit back with Shadow Ball to finish it.

They sent out their final Pokemon,Murkrow and Drowzee.

Drowzee used Psybeam and Murkrow used Wing Attack which were directed at Tapu Fini.

Before they could hit her,Senshi took the hits instead then pummeled Murkrow with Close Combat and then hit Drowzee with Wicked Blow.

Cody:Good job,Senshi!

The boy then helped Fini and healed her via Full Restore.

Male grunt:Impossible! This kid...defeated us?!

Female grunt:No fair! There's no way you're better than us!

Cody:That's what happens when you mess with a Trainer's Pokemon,especially mines.

Male grunt:Fine. Take your stupid Pokemon back! We'll just find some better ones!

He let Ima out,who quickly ran over to Cody and hugged him.

Cody:I'm so glad you're okay.

The boy was gonna arrest them,however they managed to escape before he did.

Cody:They got away...But we'll be ready next time,they did mention that they had more people like them in this "Rainbow Rocket'' group of theirs.

He turned to his Pokemon.

Cody:Anyway,I'm glad you all are fine. I think we should head back to town,it's getting late.

He returned his Pokemon and headed for Freezington with the Tapus following him,making him curious.

The next day,Cody and his mom got information about Calyrex's two steeds,one ghost and the other ice.

They also read about the Reins of Unity an item that connected Calyrex to this steeds.

Afterwards,they talked to Calyrex about the info for his steeds.

They made a plan to lure them out with carrots by growing them in some fields around the tundra.

The Tapus gave their trust to the boy after hearing about him wanting to befriend every legend the boy could find,in turn allowing Cody to catch them.

Cody had Zacian take his mom to the Old Cemetery while he went to Snowslide Slope.

He planted the seeds and his mom did the same.

Cody was now speaking to Calyrex in person.

Calyrex:Kah hah hah! Very good,very good. You have an able hand for working with soil! Now then,it's time I did my part. Let me show you my powers!

He did a funny dance and after doing so,a carrot sprouted out of the ground.

Cody:It worked! I guess...

Calyrex:You planted so many seeds,and yet my powers could only get one to grow...

Martha*Through Cody's Phone*:It happened on my end too. Only one carrot.

Calyrex:To think that I have fallen so low! It truly breaks my heart...But soon it will be time to bid my sorrow farewell! Now,human child. I must ask that you pull Iceroot Carrot free with all your might!

Cody:Got it. Hey,mama! Can you pull out your carrot?

Martha*Through Cody's Phone*:Okay,dear. Give me a sec.

He went up and grabbed the carrot but couldn't fully get it out,so Tapu Bulu helped him.

Cody:Got it.

Brriiice

Cody looked and saw a horse made of ice.

Through his phone,Cody heard a similar cry.

Sheighhhd

Calyrex:What?! Spectrier,Glastrier,my loyal steeds! Is it truly you?! That glistening white pelt...That rouge,violent stomp...It has not changed from the day we first met! Oh,how it brings back memories...

Cody:It looks like they might not know where the carrots are.

Calyrex:Judging from the direction it ran off in,they must be headed to the village,in an attempt to pillage carrots there!

Cody:Everyone's in danger,then! Mama,head back to town on Zacian! I'll be there as soon as I can!

Cody brought out Zarude and had him head to Freezington.

He made it just in the knick of time with his mother arriving behind him,they saw the two horses searching for the carrots.

Cody:Wait!

Glastrier turned to him and went after Cody while Spectrier went for Martha.

Cody sent out Petra as the horse used Thrash.

Petra dodged every strike and hit back with Brick Break.

Glastrier kicked her back but all Petra did was hit back with Revenge.

Zacian managed to defeat Spectrier,leaving both horses disoriented from their fights.

They then charged at a nearby lady but Calyrex was able to stop them with his powers making them run off into the tundra.

Cody:That was close.

He then saw something sparkly catch his eye,so he grabbed them and saw it was pieces of the two horse's manes.

The mayor then ran up to him.

Mayor:Oh,kind visitor! How could I possibly thank you for saving the people of this village?

Cody waved him off while shaking his head.

Mayor:I had no idea such vicious Pokemon still existed in the tundra...Why,it reminded me of those Pokemon in the fairy tales...The loyal steeds of the king...Ah,but no doubt I am overthinking things.

Cody:Well,do you know about this?

He showed him the two pieces of mane he got.

Mayor:Hmm? What's that you have there? Is that piece of Black and White Mane Hair?

Cody:Yes. And I heard from the books that these can make the Reins of Unity?

Mayor:Correct. In the fairy tales,it is said that by weaving the hair of the loyal steeds together from a blossom grown by the king...it is possible to create the Reins of Unity,which link the king with its steeds!

Cody:Alright. Only problem is figuring out how to make them and getting a blossom. But you should prepare in case those horses come back.

The Mayor nodded and left while Cody talked to Calyrex once again,his mother by his side.

Calyrex:You have my thanks protecting the village,human child. Were I at my full power,I could have tamed my steeds and regained their loyalty...But weakened as I am now,the most I could do was influence them and make them depart.

Calyrex:If only I had the Reins of Unity! They would have allowed me to tame my steeds in short order!

Cody:If it helps,I have some of their hair.

Martha:Yeah. We could make a set.

Calyrex:What's that,we can make two of them from their hair...and a flower I can grow?!

Clayrex:A flower...A flower...Yes,but of course! I had assumed that humans stopped making the Reins of Unity because they had lost their faith in me...

Cody:So,can you make one?

Calyrex:Of course! Usually making one drains me of my power,however it seems a fraction of it has returned. There is only one option...Let the flower bloom!

He then uses his power to make two petals that were blue in color and glowing brilliantly.

Calyrex:Take this,human child.

Cody takes them and places them in his pocket.

Cody:Perfect! I'll talk to the mayor and see if he can help. His family used to make the Reins before.

He went and spoke to the mayor who was willing to help but couldn't guarantee he could make it due to it being forgotten for so long.

It didn't come out well which left Cody upset but before he gave up...

...a miracle happened.

???:Oi,Mr.Mayor!

It was Peony,looking mighty upset.

Peony:The hot water in my shower seems to have gone on holiday!

Mayor:Ah,yes,terribly sorry. I'll have a look at it soon.

He turned to Cody.

Peony:Oh,you're here,too,Chief?

Cody nodded.

Peony:Were you in the middle of somethin'? The pair of you seem awful gloomy!

Cody explained the dilemma.

Peony:What? Is that all? Gahahaha! So,all you need to do is make some nice cord!

Peony:Pass me those materials for a mo. Okay,got my petals,got my hair. Now what am I supposed to do with them?

The mayor sang a song from the legend but was stopped by Peony who then made the Reins with no sweat.

Peony:All finished! Have a look! Think this'll do?

Cody:Certainly! Thanks,Peony!

Cody then left to find Calyrex and found him when he took control of Peony again since he followed him outside.

Calyrex:Human child! Were able to make the Reins of Unity?Cody:Yes.

Calyrex:Oh joy! What glorious news! I have some good news of my own. I was finally able to track down my loyal steeds!

He explained they were located at the Crown Shrine at the top of the mountain.

Cody was to bring the carrots and Reins there while Calyrex went ahead.

After the king left,Cody looked up at the giant tree atop the mountain.

Cody:That's a long way up. I better go then.

He began to travel through the tundra to reach the mountain.

About halfway,he felt tired and thought he wouldn't make it up there.

Cody:I think it's time I sat down right now. My legs are aching.

He may have traveled a lot but the Crown Tundra was a huge place,so traveling by foot or bike was difficult.

As he was resting his legs Tapu Fini came out.

Cody:Oh,hi. Don't mind me just resting my legs here. I'm trying to get to the top of that mountain but this place is gigantic!

He turned to her.

Cody:Can you help me,a little?

In response,Fini transformed which caused Cody to blush.

Fini was now a beautiful tall tan skinned woman with light blue eyes and long light blue hair with two straight bangs over her face.

She wore a black dress that covered her feet and a cloak that had the colors of her tiki being purple,blue,black and white.

To add to her beauty,she wore white and light blue eyeshadow on her top eyelids.

Cody has seen a lot of his Pokemon transform before,each one more beautiful than the last,but Tapu Fini...was the peak of beauty.

She nodded and picked him up.

Cody:Thank you...Also,I think you stole my heart,cause you look like...something that's beyond words 'beautiful'.

Fini was flattered and planted a kiss on his cheek as thanks.

The two floated to the summit of the mountain,they were close to the top when suddenly a rumble started to happen on the ground.

Cody:What was that?

He held onto her tighter,causing her to rub the boy's head to calm him down and continue to head to the top of the mountain.

As much as Cody would like to figure out what it was,he had to focus on helping Calyrex.

They made it to the shrine and saw it was an old looking castle.

He went inside with Fini and saw Calyrex,so he went to speak to him.

Calyrex:I've been waiting,human child. The Crown Shrine is a place I once called home. Spectrier and Glastrier must think me helpless now that I have lost my powers. They taunt me by making this place their own dwelling.

Cody:Well,I have the Reins.

Calyrex:You have my thanks,human child.

He handed one set to him.

Calyrex:Ahh...The feeling of holding these again...The color...The way they shine in the light...Oh,how they bring back memories...Spectrier and Glartrier are proud Pokemon. One might even call them arrogant.

Calyrex:They will not accept me as their master again unless I am able to prove that my power outweighs their own. However,I will need your help with my other loyal steed while I deal with mine. If we pour my power into the Reins of Unity it should become loyal to me and you.

Cody:Okay.

Calyrex:Now,human child,in order to lure my loyal steeds to me...place the Shaderoot and Iceroot Carrots into the basket near where they have made their bed.

He went to his left and placed the carrots in the basket.

Cody*Patrick Voice*:That oughta do it.

They all hid behind some big roots to wait for the horses to appear.

Calyrex instructed the boy on how to tame the beast while embedding the Reins he held with his power.

Eventually,they did show up and noticed the carrots in the basket.

They went for the bait and after Tapu Fini gave Cody a headpat for luck,the king and champion hopped on them both.

Spectrier frantically tried to get Calyrex off of its back with Glastrier doing the same.

Calyrex easily held on tight and used his power to calm the ghost horse down,making it his own once more.

Meanwhile,Cody was holding on as well and used his strength to reel the ice horse back.

He dealt with the cold feeling and eventually activated Calyrex's power to tame it and rubbed its mane to calm it down as well.

Cody's Reins disappeared and he watched as Calyrex rode Spectrier with elegance.

Peony had woken up and saw Calyrex on his noble steed and was shocked.

Peony:Wh-what in the world?! Such a huge noggin! And...it's got a ride?!

The king spoke but it was Pokemon language.

Peony:Wagh! It can talk?! What...what d'you want?

Calyrex spoke again but had the same results.

Peony:I don't understand what you're sayin'! But...somehow it also makes sense? Hold the phone! What in the world are you anyw-?

Before he could finish Calyrex possessed him again.

Calyrex:Human child! Thanks to your efforts,I have been reunited with my loyal steeds. And now I am at my full power! I was convinced that the people no longer believed in me...And I had lost my loyal steeds...I was trapped in the throes of deep loneliness.

Calyrex:But you saved me. There are no words with which to fully express my gratitude to you. So...I have a suggestion.If you are able to catch me even with my powers restored...it will prove your worth beyond any doubt,and I will lend you my strength on your journey.

Calyrex:Once you have readied yourself,come face me.

Cody:Okay. But can you get him out of here? It's super cold.

Calyrex:Yes. It would be no good to have him freeze in this frigid clime.

He returned Peony down the mountain and Cody caught Glastrier then got his team ready.

He walked up to Calyrex and brought out his Incineroar,Tyson.

Calyrex used Agility first while Tyson used Low Kick.

Tyson ran at Calyrex who ignored a Psychic attack and used Darkest Lariat.

With the king a low health Cody swapped out for Zolta.

She hit him with a Thunder Wave to paralyze him then dodged an Astral Barrage.

Zolta attacked with Overdrive to bring it to one HP but the king used another Astral Barrage which brought her to low health.

He swapped out for Klax and began to charge up and threw a Luxury Ball.

With three wiggles and a click he caught the King of Bountiful Harvests with no problem.

Cody:Got 'cha.

Calyrex spoke through his ball.

Calyrex:Human child...No,I should refer to you by your name now. Cody. I look forward to what adventure we might have together.

Cody:Me too,Calyrex.

He then got a call.

Peony:Hello? That you,Chief? It's me-Peony! I just had a dream about a big headed Pokemon,talkin on and on in a weird shrine...You were there,too,Chief! It all felt so real!

Peony:I called to check in on ya. You okay?

Cody:I'm fine.

Peony:Great! Sounds like I have nothing to worry about. You just get back here safe and sound. Peony's Exploration Team is all about safety,after all!

Cody:Don't worry,I'll be back soon.

He hung up and Tapu Fini followed him out of the shrine to get back down .

While going down,they felt another rumble along with a boom.

Cody:That can't be good.

Tapu Fini picked Cody up again.

Cody:Let's follow that boom.

She floated to where the sounds originated to see what had happened. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324 61 15
He was a talented autistic writer who hated his "condition" and tried desperately to hide it out of fear if being seen differently. However, he could...
190 1 46
A young girl who is traveling with her best friend though kalos. But as they travel with their freands. They meet new friends and face Manny challeng...
274K 11.6K 40
Rainbow Hardwick doesn't understand many things. People call her weird, eccentric, and so many other things. Having autism does that. Antonio Grass...
27 0 6
In the world we live in today, speaking seems to be the only way one knows how to communicate; as if it is the only way to communicate- or is it? The...