Life with a tall woman

By OfficialMJJ

After being through 3 marriages with women quite shorter than him, Michael will finally experience what it's... More

Chapter 1| Couple's Therapy
Chapter 2| Her.
Chapter 3|Dripping punishment
Chapter 4| Heartbreaking News
Chapter 5| Drunken
Chapter 6| Respect
Chapter 7| +18🌹
Chapter 8| Busted..
Chapter 9| Hidden evidence
Chapter 10| Broken silence
Chapter 11| Devils at work
Chapter 12| So anxious
Chapter 13| Family vacay
Chapter 14|Roadkill
Chapter 16| Shocking dinner
Chapter 17| Weird night
Chapter 18| Alone time +18(long chapter)
Chapter 19| Sullen
Chapter 20| Criminal Bombshell
Chapter 21| Teasy Kitty
Chapter 22| Not So Bad Now, Huh?(18+)
Chapter 23| Runaways
Authors note:

Chapter 15 | Family reunion

168 7 55
By OfficialMJJ

Kyles POV

I dragged the heavy luggage out of the trunk causing it to hit the ground on impact making me shake a little. I grabbed a handbag and put it around the handle of the suitcase. I grunted and strained trying to pull it while michael came out the car on his iPhone. By from the sounds of the phone he was playing flappy bird. I exhaled.

"Michael can you please get off your phone and help me?"

"Uhh...yea....just give me one minute.." He said never losing eye contact with his phone. I started to get fed up because we were in the hot heat.

"MICHAEL GET OFF THAT FUCKING PHONE BEFORE I BEAT THE LIGHT-SKIN OFF YA BLACK ASS" I yelled. Michael jumped and instantly put his phone in his pocket. Afterwards he rushed over to me instantly taking the luggage I had in my hands.

"Thank you." I said grabbing the rest of the stuff. I closed the trunk with our car key. Me and Michael walked away as the trunk was slowly closing. Once we were on the door step I rung the door bell twice and waited for an answer. After 2 seconds I heard the door unlock and the door knob twist. When the door opened my dad appeared. He smiled when he seen both of us.

"KAI AND MIKE! How are both of ya's doin'? I've been waitin' for all of y'all to get here we didn't wanna start dinner with out ya" He said letting us in and closing the door after.

"Well yea papa yknow how traffic can be in the day time, and I just couldn't wait to see my folks. I see the house has changed I can't believe you guys actually rearranged the mansion! I love it!" I said looking around at the brand new white ceiling that had golden designs on it along with a crystal and gold chandelier.

"Yeah ya mother was going on and on about it and I keep tellin' her, if she keeps wanting to spend money we aren't gonna have anymore. And listen.." He leaned in close to us putting his hand on the side of his mouth as if he was blocking it.

"Ya' mother is gonna make me run out of my pants if she keeps naggin'"

"I DO NOT NAG" I heard my mom call out from the kitchen. Papa chuckled.

"Jennifer Y'know I'm just kiddin' ya babes" He said turning around towards the kitchen. My mom walked out wearing a red dress that hugged her curves. She came out with a towel in her hand as she strutted to us.

"Hey you guys! I'm so glad you made it! I missed my baby cakes so much" she said grabbing my face and kissing my cheeks repeatedly. I blushed with embarrassment as michael stood there smiling at me.

"Mamaaaa, michael is right hereee" I said, muffled by my mom squeezing my face. She giggled and pulled away.

"And he can get some lovin' too! C'mere son-in-law you aren't safe mista!" She said grabbing Michaels face like she did mines and started kissing his cheeks repeatedly. He giggled a little bit when she pulled away.

"Y'know I'm still thinking til this day. How in the hell did Leon Devine end up marrying Jennifer Tilly?" He said putting both of his fingers up and moving them back and forth on every word he said. He smiled and then turned towards my mom who had already been smiling at him.

"Because you were the one who seen the good in me unlike everybody else they liked my appearance" She said walking up to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. He smirked down at her and in the next moment...they started making out...hard.

Me and michael stared in disgust as our ears got filled with the weird old people moans. My mom started lifting her leg up to my dads waist, allowing his to take a hold of it.

My mom then pulled away.

"We should go out in the garden..and show Jeff what he's been missing~.." She said trailing her finger down my dads buff chest. He then looked up to think about it and smirked.

"Yeaah, let's go and show that cocksucker who's stroke game is best" They both then went behind the kitchen and disappeared down the hall. I turned towards Michael with an uncomfortable smile.

"Soo...you wanna go upstairs and see the room to see if it's anything new?"

"Please" He said before we both went into the small red and gold elevator that went to the second floor. Once we got to my room Prisie was sitting in the middle of the bed as if she knew we were gonna be here. Prisie was a sassy fat fluffy cat that had quite long lashes.

Her fluffy tail swayed a little bit to the side before it went limp again. She meowed glancing at me and michael.

I put me and Michaels luggage to the side before going to Prisie. I picked up her big body. She licked my cheek a few times before wrapping her paw around my neck.

"Aww hey Prisie! Ya sassy little freak" I then heard her hiss. I instantly leaned her up a little bit to see her cute face scrunched up and her eyes looking angry, but she wasn't looking at me she was looking at Michael. I turned around and seen him giving Prisie the same look she was giving him. I looked at the two confused.

"What's wrong with you guys? Prisie what's your problem with Michael?" She looked at me and started meowing a lot as if she was trying to tell me an interesting story. Her paws were moving with her words and at certain moments she pointed towards Michael. I looked at Michael and gave him a look. He rolled his eyes and came close to Prisie.

"I am very sorry Prisie" Her face scrunched up a little more and her fluffy ears went back.

"I never meant to make such a beautiful lady like you feel like a gruesome beast. And from the bottom of my heart I'll make sure to make you feel like the queen you are" Her face dropped and she jumped from my arms, landing right on her feet. She then circled Michaels legs making sure to pressed her body against them.

"Aww see? Look how easy that was" I said looking up at michael who had a warming smile. We both smiled and looked down, but they dropped quickly when we seen that Prisie was tooting her butt up in front of Michael. She then looked up at him and meowed then she turned back around.

"Oh hell no." I grabbed the mangy thing and put her outside my door, closing it before she turned around. After a few seconds I heard her claws scratching at the door as she meowed.

I sprawled out on the bed on my back. Michael then climbed on top of me and put his face in the crook of my neck. I heard him exhale as I felt his hot breath his my neck.

"I'm exhausted" I said.

"Same" Michael mumbled. He lifted up and sat on my bed. I sat up and scooted forwards to sit with him. After a few seconds he looked at me.

"When do you think the food is gonna be ready?" I thought about it and looked at my iPhone. Once the screen lit up I seen that it was 5:37pm.

"It should be done at 6:30" I said getting up and bending over to take off my shoes. I then felt both of Michaels hands grip my ass, devouring it with his hands. I blushed and lifted back up, holding my hands on my butt.

"Michael! Stop my parents could be down the hall!" I giggled as he bit his lip and pulled me onto his lap. He popped my ass hard making it echo around the room. He then attacked my lips locking me into a deep kiss. I grabbed both sides of his face and continued kissing him as both of his hands went up my thighs. He grabbed my hips and started pulling them back and forth until I was grinding on him. I moaned lightly in his mouth until he pulled away and started kissing my neck.

"Mm~..michael~.."

"Tell me what you want baby~.." He looked up at me while pulling my thong down slowly. I looked down into his dark chocolate eyes.

"I want you~.." He raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"You want me?~.." He said cockily as I felt his finger slide back and forth between my wet folds. My breath started to quicken.

"Y-..yes I want you~.." I started whimpering by how slow he was fingering me. I started grinding against his fingers until he held my waist tight in place with his arm as his finger kept sliding in between my folds slowly.

"Y'know damn well you don't grind against my fingers unless I say so. Now I should leave you on edge, shouldn't I?" He said furrowing his eyebrows and smiling sarcastically.

"N-..no no please, I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Don't make me make your pussy swollen and sensitive again, do you want that?" I shook my head. His face became serious.

"The hell did I say about using your words?" He started rubbing faster.

"N-no! No sir!" I moaned, arching my back a little bit.

"Good Job baby" He said in a low tone. I then felt two of his finger slip into my entrance. I was about to moan out loud until Michael roughly grabbed my neck tightly causing my moan to cancel mid-flight. He then leaned in close to my ear.

"Don't scream..just take it.." My eyes rolled back as his started fucking me with his fingers.  I bit down on my lip hard as ever that I started to taste a little bit of blood. Michael started planting kisses on my neck and my cleavage as he sped up the pace of his fingers. I felt my juices slid down my inner thighs as the sound of them went throughout the room.

I wrapped my arms around Michael's neck and hid my face in it as he started pulling my waist down on his fingers.

"Baby I'm gonna cum!~.." I heard him chuckled as he quickened the speed causing my walls to clench around his fingers.

"Cum for me baby~..let it all go~.." At this rate he was pounding my pussy with his fingers. I felt my climax catch up to me like a lightning g to thunder.

"OH MICHAEL!~.." I then squirted all over his fingers causing some to fly on his pants and belt buckle. My body trembled softly as I caught my breath. I felt Michaels fingers slide out of my pussy, letting the cool air hit my entrance. I heard him hum in satisfaction.

"You taste so good baby" I lifted my head up a little bit seeing michael sucking my cum off of his fingers. But then we heard the bedroom door bust open. We both looked at the doorway.

"Hey honeycakes which do you prefer ham or turke....y..." Me and Michael froze when my father came into the room seeing me on Michaels lap and him still having a finger in his mouth. My father stood there in awe.

"Uhh...hey papa..." I chuckled nervously knowing I'm fucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 67 11
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍: ⊰•❥ 𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘...𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏...
10.1K 146 13
1ST WARNING , SEXUAL CONTENT & LANGUAGE 2ND WARNING , MIKEGASMS 😩 3RD WARNING, YOU BETTER ENJOY 🫶🏽💦
13.8K 559 47
When being a grand puppet for the man, it's hard to accept that you have fallen for them because of how life is... TW⚠️: DRUG USE, ABUSE, EXPLICIT LA...
6.7K 109 21
Okay, I will try to update every so often on this and I will do as much as I can on each chapter.