Pokemon Sword & Shield:The Au...

By Splufix

Autism by definition is:"a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in... More

A Story based on Pokemon Sword & Shield (This is gonna be cool)
The Start of Something Big
New Discoveries
Into the Big World
I'm Ready!
Through the Turrfields
Ocean Town Paradise
Early-Evening Waves
Into the Fire
Wild Area Adventures
Welcome to Hammerlocke
Fairy Forest
Snowtown Abound
Rocking Out in Spikemuth
Fighting the Dragon
The Semi-Finals
Saving Tiana
The Finals
Answering the Call
Cody Vs Leon
Old Life,New Problems
Heading to the Isle & The Master Dojo
Trialing Trek
Meeting the Armor
Into the Red Tower
Honey Hunt
Sweet Surprise
Zip-Zap Battle
A Trip to the Tundra
Mysterious Meeting
Strange Activity
A Sorrowful Scene & Bird Catching
Robo Rumble
Terror Strikes
Slow But Steady
Making A Move
Fire Fighting & Galactic Battles
Beat the Flare & Ideals Vs. Truth
Stopping the Rocket
Not Backing Down & The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.1
The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.2
An Adventure's End
The End
Cody's Horror-ween Special

Master Dojo Duel

46 3 0
By Splufix

All was quiet as Cody walked through the giant valley once again he felt jittery just doing so since he was fighting Mustard once again but this time at his full power.

The boy was questioning if he could beat him this time,even if he was the champion,Mustard was basically a legend due to his power and skills.

Cody:*Sighs* I don't know,man. I'm good but not as good as him,so what am I gonna do?

Just then Senshi came from his ball and stood in front of Cody with his arms crossed.

Cody:Oh,Senshi. What are you doing?

The bear gazed at him in a way that said 'Are you listening to yourself?' which the boy picked up on.

Cody:But it's true! I don't know about this! He's been battling longer than I have. I have skill but a Master's on a higher level.

Senshi nods but then puts his fist over Cody's heart.

Cody:My heart? You're saying I have heart?

He nods.

Cody:You're right. But it's just so sweat-inducing.

The legendary ruffles his hair then hugs him.

Cody:Okay. Thank you. Besides,I know I can put my faith in you all whenever I battle.

The boy inhales then exhales,he punches the air and begins to calm down.

Cody:Alright. I'm ready.

He returns Senshi and walks up to Mustard.

Mustard:Whoo-hoo! Are you ready for another battle against little old me?

Cody calms his nerves and nods.

Mustard:Heh heh heh! That's what I want to hear! Then let's mosey on over to the battleground!

They walk over to their sides of the field.

Mustard began to speak.

Mustard:You know,I've been thinking more and more these days...about how fortunate we were to have you join the dojo...even if it was a mistake at first!

Mustard:I can't thank you enough,Cody! It's been a while since I've been so excited! I can feel my blood burning and my heart just dancing with anticipation!

Cody nods eagerly.

Mustard:I just can't resist a battle against a worthy opponent-no matter how old I get!

Cody:I'm glad that I gave you that,Master.

Mustard:Now then...Let's get things going! This is the most fun time in the world!

Cody:Yeah,you're right! Let's have some fun!

Mustard once again reveals his true form as Cody pulls out Phoenix's ball.

Cody hops on his feet then sends out his firebird.

Mustard's first Pokemon is his Mienshao.

Mustard:It's been a while since I faced such a strong opponent...My blood's boiling over! Time to see exactly what all this training has made of you!

Cody:Right! Phoenix,Swords Dance!

The bird goes to use the move but is hit by Mienshao's Fake Out.

Talonflame goes for the boost and gets this time.

Meinshao then attacks with a Blaze Kick but it does little damage.

Afterwards,Phoenix uses Acrobatics and takes down his fast opponent.

Mustard:Aha! I see you've got your fundamentals down pat. But that alone won't cut it!

Mustard then sends out his Luxray and Intimidates Phoenix.

Cody switches for Crash.

Luxray then clobbers him with Play Rough while Crash uses Rock Polish.

The rock rhino then defeats it with an Earthquake.

Mustard sends in Corviknight but is taken down by a powerful Thunderbolt.

Cody switches Crash for Buster and Mustard brings out his own Lycanroc but in its midday form.

Lycanroc used Play Rough doing a medium amount of damage to the orange dog.

Buster showed his power off as his eyes went red then he rushed forward and attacked with Brick Break which took down the other dog.

Mustard then sent out Kommo-o while Cody brought out Ima.

Ima attacked with Ice Beam and got a crit which took it down.

Cody(Thoughts):Sorry,but mine's stronger!

He then sent back his starter and brought out Senshi.

Mustard:My skills are only getting sharper! Try not to be captivated by my might!

He then sends out his own Urshifu.

Cody:Come on,Senshi!

He brings him back and throws him out into his new form.

Mustard:Now,become the gigantic fist that breaks your opponent-as one would smash through a board!

He returns Urshifu then dramatically throws the Dynamax ball behind him.

Mustard's Urshifu Gigantamax's as well but is in a blue color and takes on a fighter's stance.

Its cry was reminiscent of rushing waves.

Senshi sends forward a Max Airstream to boost his speed and deal big damage.

Mustard:Let's see if you can withstand this move! Show me what you're made of!

Urshifu then uses G-Max Rapid Flow doing multiple hits in one blow.

Senshi does the same and uses G-Max One Blow.

His fist is covered with dark energy and is then sent forward hitting Urshifu as the move explodes on impact.

Even though it wasn't super effective,the move did some big damage then Senshi took another Rapid Flow.

Cody:We ain't giving up now! Give it everything you have in this next one!

Senshi uses One Blow once again but has a blue glow to it.

The bear launches the attack as it takes on the form of a fist then creates a blast similar to a nuclear bomb.

It was actually enough to finish off the opposite bear and Cody getting the win.

Cody:Alright! Now that was amazing! Senshi,you are awesome!

Senshi shrinks and pats his trainers back.

Mustard:Strength ebbs and flows in an endless cycle! One moment you have it,and the next,it slips from your hand. But the strength you have now-the strength that let you defeat me-it is unwavering! Congratulations,from the bottom of my heart!

Cody:You're welcome.

He then laughs and says...

Mustard:I held nothing back,and yet you still defeated me! The apprentice surpassed his master...A true moment of pride for the master! You deserve a very special League Card from me!

He walks up to the young boy and hands him a Rare Card.

The picture was of Mustard in his younger years in the middle of Wyndon Stadium.

Cody:This is you when you were the champion?

Mustard nods in confirmation.

Mustard:It seems I will have to redo my training from scratch!

???:Oh,darling! Did I hear that right? You actually lost?!

Cody turned to see everyone from the dojo,including Hop,walking up to them.

Mustard:Ah,so you all came!

Cody:Hi guys!

Honey:You know I can't resist seeing you get all serious about battle,you cheeky thing! You look utterly dashing,darling!

She then looks over to Cody.

Honey:Oh! But look at me getting all distracted...You were amazing,Cody!

Cody blushes and gives off a chubby smile.

Cody:Thank you,Ms.Honey.

His fellow students all compliment him calling him the "Master Newbie".

Hop:Well,I'm not surprised one bit,Cody. I knew you'd win!

Cody:Yeah,but Senshi was amazing too.

Senshi cries in agreement.

Suddenly,Klara and Avery walk up to him.

Avery:*ahem* Cody...

Cody raises his eyebrow.

Klara:I-I just...well...I guess we should congratulate you...

Avery:But we won't! Honestly,I don't see why we should celebrate anything!

Cody frowns a bit.

Avery:I will admit...I do feel a bit better. We couldn't hold a candle to a Trainer who defeated the master at his full strength!

Klara:But the next time we face you...We'll take you on fair and square! And we won't lose...You'll see!

Cody*Marty Voice*:Are you sure?

Avery:Y-you've got quite the attitude! Though,maybe it's not as bad as mine...

Cody snickers.

Cody:Just kidding. I was messing around with you. But when we do have another battle you both will be shell shocked!

Honey:Well,at least they're aware of their own flaws...

Mustard:Well,that wraps up the last of the training here at the Master Dojo!

Klara:Oh,back to normal,huh,Master?

Mustard:Cody! I hope you'll come and have battles with me from time to time. It'll make us both stronger!

Cody nods.

Mustard:Just so we're ready for when the time comes...

Cody:What time?

The boy asked,confused.

Mustard:Hehe! Oh,don't worry! You'll find out what I'm talking about eventually!

Cody nods as Mustard turns to everyone.

Mustard:Anyway,let's head back,shall we? Like one big family!

Everyone:Yeah!

The camera turns to the evening sky and fades out as our boy has finished another quest in his story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 640 23
autism ˈɔːtɪz(ə)m/ noun a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by great difficulty in communicating and forming relationship...
2.6K 37 33
This is a fan fiction of a Pokémon trainer going through the Galar gym challenge. He will make new friends and travel with an old friend from his pa...
68.9K 2K 64
You're a normal 16 yo guy except for the fact that you like to think of yourself as a rationalist and like to put forward your... well... let's say...
3.7K 701 47
For Ana, it felt like a switch had been turned on inside her. She could sense freedom, imagine possibilities she hadn't thought possible. She wants...