Completed ✅ Two best friends...

By Maddythecutie7th

Arianna Sanders and Jasper Dunlop have always been best friends since birth. Arianna and Jasper do everything... More

Arianna Sanders
A Finata Full of Death Bugs
Love Muffin
Scream Machine
Hour of Power
Gas or Fail
Green Fingers
Double Date Danger
Feelings and insecurities
Swellview's got Talent
Stuck in three holes
Live and Dangerous
Balloons of Doom
Playlist
Season 4
Best friends to Lovers
Jarianna
Sick and Wired
Concussion
Brawl in the hall
Jarianna Pictures
Toon in for Danger
Meet Cute Crush
Toddler Invasion
Saturday night lies
The Flu
Budget Cuts
Car Trek
Quick A/n
Up the stairs
Ariannas unknown brother
Danger things
Rubber Duck
Big Time Danger
Season 5
Henry's birthday
Beauty Bullies
Whistlin Susie
Broken Hearts 💔
Jarianna Back Together
The Great Cactus Con 🌵
Part 1: A New Evil
Part 2: A New Darkness
Part 3: A New Hero
Broken Armed and Dangerous
Grand Theft Otto
The Whole Bilsky Family
Secret Room
Sickness
iDream Of Danger
Holey Moley
Love Bytes
Double-O-Danger
Massage Chair
Henry Danger The Musical: Playlist
Henry Danger: The Musical
Sister Twister 🌪
A Tale of Two Pipers
Captain Mom
Envygram Wall
Holiday Punch
Theranos Boot
Cave the Date
The Beginning Of The End
Captain Drex
Fate of Danger
The Wedding
Pregnancy
Thank you guys so much

Thumb War 👍🏻

76 3 2
By Maddythecutie7th

Ariannas POV

It was a week since Jasper and I broke up. I was staying at Charlottes house so I could recover. Jasper said we could still be friends but it made me feel friend zoned.  Henry even told me Jasper was feeling guilty but wouldn't get back together with me.

I did still look at him but I couldn't think of going back home because I'd just start crying. I couldn't handle my heart breaking again. I felt like it was all my fault for not telling him about Landon texting me. But I was really just scared Jasper would say something to him and something would happen to me or even the both of us.

I walked into the Man Cave with Charlotte, and saw Jasper in a blue thumb buddies shirt. I remembered Ray and Henry mentioning they stopped Stainless Steve but these Thumb Buddies captured him.

I didn't say anything about his shirt cause I didn't want him being upset. 

"Hey Jasper." I greeted, pushing a strand of my long hair behind my ear.

"Hey Ari." Jasper greeted and I smiled awkwardly while Charlotte was looking for this video of Big Time Rush sounding like chimpmunks.

"Uhh what are you wearing?" Charlotte asked.

"Oh, this is my thumb buddies shirt." Jasper smiled.

"Yeah, well you better take that off." I advised.

"Why?"

I sighed as Charlotte and I put down our bags.

"Cause, last week Ray and Henry caught that criminal Stainless Steve and those thumb buddy guys took credit for the capture." Charlotte explained.

Jasper took a long sip of his blue dog soda. 

"So?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"So, Ray and Henry were pretty mad about it and if I were you I'd take-" I paused when the tube alarm went off, causing Henry and Ray to appear.

"Hey! How did it go at the baseball game?" Charlotte asked with a smile.

"Oh I don't know but I'd say pretty well." Ray smiled.

"Uh yeah man we didn't really do that much." Henry remarked, "Other than uhh..."

"We fought a bear!" Ray declared.

"We fought a bear!" Henry repeated.

Charlotte, Jasper, and I all shared a look with each other.

The boys started making growling noises and throwing fake punches/kick.

"Hey hey hey!" Jasper yelled, "What bear?"

I smiled slightly at Henry.

"Can I Tell then the story." Henry asked Ray, starting to laugh.

Ray nodded and Henry started to smile bigger.

"So these college kids brought a real life bear to the baseball game." Henry began.

"Yeah, y'know, just to be funny." Ray told.

"Which it was!"

"Yeah it was! Hilarious!"

"Anyway. Until the hot dog guy came out.." Henry continued.

"Yeah. Y'know, weiners?" Ray asked us, and I nodded.

"Love 'em!" Jasper beamed.

"So, bear gets a whiff of the weiners, right?" Ray explained, "and he just loses his mind. Just chases the poor weiner guy onto the field." 

"So Ray chases the bear onto the field..." Henry continued.

"I did, I did..."

"And check this out, he tackles the bear!" Henry told.

"I tackled the bear! I tackled a real live bear!" Ray declared, "The bear gets up.. he's like, rawrr... and there's spit coming out of his mouth! And he slashes at me,  and his claws scrape right across my face!"

"Oh my gosh!" Charlotte and I exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, and I guess he thought that Ray was gonna go down or something like that!" Henry said.

"But instead the bear goes, "Rrrrrruhhh?!?" Ray growled, "which i guess in bear language probably means..."

"Uh oh! This human is indestructible!" Henry mocked and cackled.

"Stupid bear had no idea!"

"We are smarter than bears!"

"We outsmarted the bear!"

"We are the smartest species!"

"Yeah! That happened."

"Wow!!" Charlotte said sarcastically.

"I'm speechless." I said.

"Unreal man!" Jasper smiled.

"Hey we should turn on the news, I bet they're talking about us right now!" Ray suggested with a  smile.

"Yeah let's see what they're saying about us." Henry agreed.

"And Trent this all happened moments ago?"

"That's right Mary,"

"See? They're talking about us." Ray smiled.

I stood next to Henry instead of Jasper. Henry knew how upset I was so he told Jasper not to try and bust a move by wrapping his arms around me, which I would've been suprised if he did.

"Okay, now we're going to go live at the scene where it all went down and talk with the actual heroes who saved the day."

Wait...How? We were in the Man Cave.

"What? How are they gonna you guys right now?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah yeah Cuz we're here." Ray remarked.

"Thanks Trent! I'm here live at Nacho Ball where a local sweaty man committed a crime just moments ago."

"What? What what is this all about?" Ray asked.

"Why? Why are they at Nacho Ball?" Henry asked.

The Nacho Ball employee explained about Jeff, was trying to use a coupon on a Three-Ball Nacho Sack, and it was an expired one. 

The news showed some cell phone footage of the crime. Jeff was standing there with his meal at the cash register. He was trying to use a Nacho Ball coupon for twenty bucks. 

 "That's Jeff." Ray pointed out.

"He's so stupid!" Henry exclaimed.

"How'd he even get through school?" I scoffed, "I bet he's not even smart enough to drive a car."

The coupons was 4 days old and Jeff said he didn't know. The employee sarcastically said that he didn't know about it. She screamed for help about Jeff trying to rob and run off without paying.

Jasper and I shared a look of worry.

One of the thumb buddies attacked Jeff and the other one wrestled and jumped in too. They tackled him to the ground.

"Woah! Gosh That was the bravest thing I've ever seen!"

"Whattt??" Ray asked in shock.

"Bravest?" Henry asked.

"I have done braver things on the toilet!"

"Yeah I know Ray wait what?" Henry asked.

"I don't even wanna know what you've done." I said.

Jasper and I shushed him. We continued to watch the news and it showed the Thumb Buddies with the news reporter Kimberly. Ray came over and muted the monitor.

"Okay!! Who are these thumb buddies? Where did they come from?"

"And why are they in our town doing our job?" Henry asked.

"Charlotte, Ari, I told you girls last week that I wanted a full report on these guys now where is it?!" Ray exclaimed.

"I sent you it by email, last week." Charlotte explained.

"Don't you read your emails for sales on bras for hot moms?" I asked with a smirk.

"Ari I don't know how to see the sales and You both know that I don't read my emails unless you send me a text telling me to read my emails!!" Ray exclaimed.

"We both sent you a text." I made an annoyed face.

"Will you just tell us who these thumb buddies are?!" Henry asked us.

"There, there just regular guys who started fighting crime." Charlotte shrugged.

"Then why is everyone making such a big deal about them?" Ray whined.

"Well, they're new, and they seem nice..." Jasper began.

"We're very nice!" Ray exclaimed.

"Yeah, we're delightful Jasper!" Henry scolded.

"Don't listen to him buddy." I told my best friend, touching his shoulder.

"Okay okay... I think you guys may be overreacting." Charlotte began to say.

"Overreacting?"

"We're overreacting?"

"This is subtle!!!"

"We're UNDER-reacting!"

"Hey! Look how popular those guys are!" Jasper snapped his fingers and pointed to the TV.

I unmuted the news as people on the screen were wanting autographs. My stomach started  to burn really badly  and I grabbed my stomach without Jasper noticing me. It seemed  like the thumb buddies were gonna be autographing tacos.

"If one direction made all the rushers love them and want their autographs, I'd feel bad for Heather and the guys even if we're their only fans." I said to Jasper, "But btr is outnumbered by band members because Heather is a background vocalist and not an official member exactly."

"Are are you kidding me?! They-they're not even gonna mention the thing we did at the baseball game?!" Ray exclaimed.

"Woah woah woah wait Shh." Henry shushed..

"And now some news about today's baseball game."

Henry and Ray looked. very determined.

"The Swellview Sailors lost 7-3."

Henry and Ray waited  for Trent to mention  something about them.

"That's it!"

I turned off the news touched my stomach. Even though Jasper and I were broken up, he still gave me cuddles when my stomach was hurting, and I even told him it was cramps.

"All right that does it! We're going down to Nacho Ball! I'm gonna tell those rotten thumb buddies that Swellview is our town!" Ray declared.

"This is our town!" Henry exclaimed.

"Who needs the thumb buddies?"

"Nobody!"

"Nobodys I know!"

"Exactly!"

Jasper, Charlotte, and I gave them a look.

"Let's go!" Ray exclaimed.

"Wait wait wait!" Jasper said, stopping them, "Since you guys are going down to Nacho Ball, can you pick Ari and I a Three-Ball Nacho Sack?" 

"Nooo! We're not gonna pick you guys a three ball nacho, well maybe just Ari but-" Ray paused, "What are you wearing?"

"Oh no." I sighed.

"Wh—what do you mean?" Jasper asked, covering his shirt.

"Move your hands." Ray ordered.

Jasper moved his hands around on his shirt.

Ray gave Henry a look, who eyed me.

"Jasper, just move your hands away from your shirt." I sighed.

Jasper moved his hands away slowly.

"If he ever wears a 1D shirt I'd murder him cause we love btr." I told Charlotte, who smiled at me.

Ray and Henry both gave Jasper a look.

"Calm down! Calm down! It's all good, it's fine." Henry said.

Jasper looked at me and I shrugged at him.

"Let's go." Henry suggested.

Ray suddenly grabbed a blaster and Jasper grabbed  my shoulders and fell to the ground with me.

He grabbed me as we dodged Rays blaster. Ray blasted us and Jasper crawled into the sprocket and pulled me with him. 

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smiled. 

"Listen, I know you're upset of what happened, and I'm not saying I'm ready to get back with you but I'll always protect you." Jasper smiled at me.

I just smiled back at him.

"Okay this is just awkward standing here." He said.

"I gotta use the bathroom, tell Charlotte I'm gonna be in the guest room, needing some alone time." I said.

Jasper gave me a hug and his warm body touched mine. I smelled his vanilla perfume that he always used and the lavender scent of my hair that was in my face.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

~A week later.... nothing really happened~

The thumb buddies disappeared for no reason and now everyone started loving Captain Man and Kid Danger again. I was in the Man Cave with Charlotte and Jasper. I twisted my ankle so I had to use crutches for a week. But I was on my second to last day. Jasper was carrying my stuff except for English. Henry usually did it at the end of the day and we waited by his locker for Jasper and Charlotte to come over to us.

"Hey Charlotte! Ari! Jasper! Get over her, you gotta see this." Ray said. Charlotte and Jasper stood up. I slowly stood up and used my crutches to walk over.

"No dude I don't want Charlotte, Ari, nor Jasper to see this okay? They're gonna make fun of-"

I pointed and laughed really hard at Henry's sailor outfit. "It's funny because it's humiliating!" Jasper laughed.

"He's a little Sailor!" I laughed

I walked back over to the couch and continued to chat with Charlotte about girl stuff. 

"Okay Kid I'll talk to you later." Ray said.

"No Dude you triple beeped me!"

"Are you excited for the Swellview Talent Show?" My best friend asked, "I think you should wear your hair up with a bit of your curls on the end like how I do it." 

"Yeah, I was thinking of doing that hairstyle." I smiled.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just worried Landon is gonna come after me." I sighed.

Charlotte rubbed my back and smiled.

"I know someone who will make sure that he won't."

"Who?"

"The J-Train." She whispered

"Jasper?" I wondered.

"Yeah."

My stomach started burning and I felt a weird electrical feeling through my body. I shrugged off the pain.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

Charlotte and I were upstairs in the store. We were  trying to feed Leafy, the plant that Jasper and I called our child before we broke up. We were eating chips and I was sitting at the cash register with my foot on the counter.

"Fine I'll feed you Leafy." I sighed.

"But be gentle." Charlotte ordered.

I put some plant food in its mouth and it closed on my hand.

"Owwww!" I whined.

"That was rude!" Charlotte exclaimed, "I said to be gentle!"

Charlotte's phone started to ring and it was Piper. She picked it up and answered it.

"Hi Piper." Charlotte greeted.

"Hey Piper." I smiled.

"Hey Girls, Have either of you seen Henry?" Piper asked us.

"Sure lots of times." Charlotte joked and I giggled.

"Hey! Quit playing around I'm wearing a onesie here!" She exclaimed.

"Why you wearing a onesie?" I asked.

"Cuz my insane parents are trying to force us to recreate a family photo from eleven stupid years ago and we need Henry." Piper explained.

"Let me talk to the girls."

"No dad get your paws off my phone!"

"Charlotte, Arianna, hey, it's Henry's dad Jake."

"Great." I smiled.

"Yeah we can see that." Charlotte remarked.

"Right can you believe technology?" Jake Hart asked with a smile.

"Dad!" Piper exclaimed in the background.

"Anyway, we're here at the house, waiting to take a photo and Henry's disappeared." Jake Hart explained.

"Right, Well-" Before I finished, Jasper opened the door and walked in with a pizza box.

"Hey! Got the food!" Jasper smiled.

"Hang on one sec." Charlotte said.

"What kind of pizza?" I ask with a smiled.

"Oh this ain't pizza." Jasper opened the box and reveals a wheel of ribs.

"Wow! I didn't even know ribs came in wheel form." Charlotte smiled.

"Thanks dude." I smiled and Jasper ruffled my hair.

"Girls, hey? You guys have ribs?" Jake Hart asked.

"Honey give me the phone." We heard Kris Hart in the background.

"No I just want to see their ribs." Jake Hart protested but Kris snatched the phone.

"Hi Ladies and Jasper, the ribs aren't important because we just want to know if one of you has seen Henry because we've been." Kris paused and leaned in closer, "Are those Ribs in a wheel?"

"Yeah." Charlotte smiled.

"I got them from Slabbys." Jasper mentioned, "They call it the Wheel Deal."

"Oh I get it." I grinned.

"That's it dad! I'm taking your car and I'm going to Jana's party!" We heard Piper screaming in the background.

"No, Piper get back here right now!" Jake Hart called out.

"Piper, you can't drive a car wearing a onesie!

Jasper, Charlotte, and I all shared a look.

Charlotte set down her phone and I rubbed my ankle.

"Hey!"

An old man appears on the screen and Charlotte gave him a look.

"Hi!" Charlotte greeted.

"Can we help you?" I asked.

"Is that really a wheel of ribs?" The man asked.

"Yep." Charlotte nodded.

"Where are you?" The man asked and Charlotte shared a look with Jasper and I.

"I'm at 123 later st." I explained.

"Later!" Charlotte said before hanging up.

"That's not our street." Jasper remarked and I gave him a look.

"Do you want to be kidnapped?" I asked him, "cause I don't!" 

"Is it that time of month? Geez!" Jasper raised his hands in defense.

"Jasper!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"Sorry Ari."

"Who you calling?" I asked my best friend. 

"Henry." Charlotte informed.

"Yeah?"

"Hey where are you?" Charlotte asked as Jasper ate a rib.

"I'm not sure Charlotte, I think we're in a.. I think we're trapped inside something.... we're in a..."

We heard muffled voices and I raised an eyebrow.

"It appears we're in a rocket."

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I told Jasper and Charlotte.

"You feeling okay?" Jasper asked with worry.

"Is it a lady issue?" Charlotte asked.

"Probably." I lied.

My stomach pain started to hurt really bad. It felt like a fire was burning inside of me and as if there were electricity going through my body.

I stood up from the stool, grabbing my crutches, and walked inside the bathroom. I closed the door and held my stomach. I walked towards the sink and see my hair starting to turn a dirty grey color.

"Wh-What's happening?" I asked with tears coming down slowly.

I pushed my hair behind my shoulder and looked  at a strand of hair.

I removed my hands from my stomach and grabbed it again as it burns. It felt like an explosion was happening inside of me.

I was having tears flood my eyes and fall down my cheeks. I sat on the toilet seat and sobbed. I tried to stand up but I fell to the ground, my crutches crashing against the door.

"What's wrong with me?" I whispered  and held my stomach with my legs laid straight in front of me, "What's happening?"

I stood up, using the counter for support, and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at a strand of my hair that was a dirty grey color. I tied my hair in a bun and hid the grey parts.

"Ari? You all right?"

I let go of my stomach and put my hood on. I unlocked the door and Jasper looked at me with worry.

"I heard you fall, are you okay?" Jasper asked and helps me walk with my crutches.

"Yeah, I stumbled, I'm just gonna stay for ribs and then I've gotta leave with Charlotte."

"Okay, I was making sure that nothing bad happened." Jasper smiled.

I sat down and Charlotte takes my crutches. Jasper and I eat ribs and hangout together

Up next: Jarianna back together 

I might post this later tonight if I finish my draft for it.

Happy Easter or happy Sunday :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 0 6
"I'll be here, cause we both know how it goes. I don't want things to change, I pray they stay the same, always. And I don't care if you are with som...
88.5K 1.2K 19
adelaide sapphire goes to cousin's or adelaide sapphire falls in love with her childhood best friend previously named: always been you
57.3K 1.5K 151
JJ and Kie are together now. But there are obstacles to overcome. From car accidents to parents to DCS workers at least they know that whatever they...
39.7K 1.2K 15
Childhood best friends Hope Mikaelson and Josie Saltzman go through every important part of their lives together. Soon enough feelings grow deeper fo...