Pokemon Sword & Shield:The Au...

Por Splufix

Autism by definition is:"a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in... Más

A Story based on Pokemon Sword & Shield (This is gonna be cool)
The Start of Something Big
New Discoveries
Into the Big World
I'm Ready!
Through the Turrfields
Ocean Town Paradise
Early-Evening Waves
Into the Fire
Wild Area Adventures
Welcome to Hammerlocke
Fairy Forest
Snowtown Abound
Rocking Out in Spikemuth
Fighting the Dragon
The Semi-Finals
Saving Tiana
The Finals
Answering the Call
Cody Vs Leon
Heading to the Isle & The Master Dojo
Trialing Trek
Meeting the Armor
Into the Red Tower
Honey Hunt
Master Dojo Duel
Sweet Surprise
Zip-Zap Battle
A Trip to the Tundra
Mysterious Meeting
Strange Activity
A Sorrowful Scene & Bird Catching
Robo Rumble
Terror Strikes
Slow But Steady
Making A Move
Fire Fighting & Galactic Battles
Beat the Flare & Ideals Vs. Truth
Stopping the Rocket
Not Backing Down & The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.1
The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.2
An Adventure's End
The End
Cody's Horror-ween Special

Old Life,New Problems

139 3 2
Por Splufix

It had been about two weeks since Cody had become Champion and with that came lots of changes.

When the boy got home his family had thrown a big party for him and Leon gave him a Charmander and Grookey of his own along with Hop giving him a Scorbunny.

He also became a hot topic around Galar with everyone appreciating his presence or him helping them out with tasks.

Though,from time to time he would have to deal with reporters and fangirls chasing him around wherever he went.

In addition,Cody did some more studying with Sonia about his ability with Pokemon since he still felt like he never got proper answers about them but he would be patient till he did get them.

He even kept his promise of helping Meltson evolve by finding Meltan and he did just that,as he found a large group of them in South Lake Miloch in a hidden area and they joined together to become Melmetal.

Overall,despite him being the new champion,Cody was just happy to achieve his goal and lived a normal life.

Right now,our champ boy was in his backyard giving Shula a bath since she liked to be like a regular dog most of the time and get dirty.

Cody:Okay,all done.

He then dried her off and she licked his face then transformed.

Shula looked like a fair skinned woman and had gray eyes along with blonde hair in a ponytail.

She wore a black and orange striped kimono dress and had on black and orange striped leggings as well. Her footwear were orange long boots and from behind her back was her giant fluffy tail.

Shula hugged him as thanks for cleaning her up then went inside the house.

Cody then went inside after her and he heard the doorbell.

He enters the kitchen and sees his grandma come in.

Cody:Hi,grandma!

She smiles.

Magnolia:Congratulations,Champion. Here,I've got a little something for you as a celebration.

She then hands him a Master Ball making him gasp.

Cody:Oh,grandma!

He then runs up and hugs her.

Magnolia:You're welcome. I'm so proud of you,grandson.

Martha:Magnolia,you didn't have to come all this way!

Magnolia:Come now,he's my grandson. Besides,he deserves it for everything he's done for the region.

Magnolia:The Wishing Stars that make Dynamaxing possible are parts of Eternatus.And when it was reawakened Dynamax energy flooded the region...causing Pokemon to cause trouble all over the place.

Magnolia:But luckily,Cody and his friends came to our rescue. The Dynamax phenomenon has long been an important part of Galarian culture.

Magnolia:I hope that people will use the power of Dynamaxing correctly in the days to come.

She turns to Cody.

Magnolia:So,Cody. Do what you think is best.

She then left.

Martha turned to her son.

Martha:Poor Magnolia...Looks like she's been a bit bothered by what the chairman did...I wouldn't be surprised since she helped him out with researching Dynamax.

Cody nods.

Cody:Well,I'm gonna go for a walk,if that's okay?

Martha:Sure,baby. Just be safe out there.

He nods and puts on his clothes and grabs his bag.

As he looked through his bag he saw that he still had Zamazenta's shield so he picked it up.

Cody:Oh. Guess I forgot you were still in there. I suppose I'll have to take you back where you belong.

He then puts it in his bag and he gets up to walk out the door.

Cody rode his bike through the forest and reached the Slumbering Weald Shrine in no time.

To his surprise he found Hop was there.

He walked behind him and got his attention.

Hop:Huh? Cody?! What're you doing here in the woods?

Cody:What am I doing here? What're you doing here?

Hop scratched his head and said...

Hop:Nobody ever comes in here,since this is the forest where Zacian and Zamazenta rested. It's the best place to do a bit of thinking,since it's so quiet and all.

Cody:I see...I came here because it felt like I was called here and because I was returning the shield.

Hop:You say you felt like something was calling you here,Cody? That's...Mate,that's pretty uncanny.

Cody:A little.

Hop:Oh,but I hadn't had the chance to tell you! Congrats,on your victory,Cody!

He smiles and thumbs up.

Hop:Honestly Cody...I never thought you'd managed to beat my brother. The greatest champion Galar ever had! He was undefeated till you came around!

Hop:It's actually still pretty hard to believe...Really...You're amazing,Cody.

He blushed at this.

Hop:So amazing,maybe,that I don't even realize just how amazing you really are!

Cody awkwardly chuckled at this since he knew that was a stretch.

Hop turns to the shrine.

Hop:Cody,do you think...Would you be up for one more battle.

Cody looks confused by this but then smiles.

Cody:Ok.

Hop turns to him.

Hop:Thanks,Cody! Then show me the strength that defeated Lee,the greatest Champion we ever had!

He then crosses his arms.

Hop:I'm ready when you are,so just say the word!

Cody:I'm ready!

Hop:This is it!

He did his pose from the semi finals then brought out his Dubwool.

Cody then took out his first new starter,Cinderace who he named Flare.

Dubwool uses Cotton Guard while Flare uses Agility.

Flare then attacks with Low Sweep and lowers the sheep's speed.

It then attacks with Double-Edge and Flare blocks the attack.

Hop uses a Full Restore and Flare attacks with Low Sweep again.

Dubwool uses Double-Edge and weakens the rabbit.

Cody sent her back and brought out Zego.

Zego uses Dragon Dance while Dubwool Double-Edge's again but Zego just dodges.

After Dubwool crashed nearby,it fainted from the recoil of the move.

Hop sends out his Pincurchin next.

Zego just takes it down with a single Crunch.

Hop sends in Cramorant so Cody switches for Zolta.

Cramorant uses Dive and Zolta gets ready.

It comes back up so Zolta jumps back just in time.

Zolta uses the opportunity to attack with Overdrive and takes it down.

The bird spits out its fish but Zotla dodges again.

Hop sends out his Snorlax next and Cody swaps for Bracer.

Snorlax hits the dragon with a Hammer Arm but it doesn't do a lot.

Bracer then retaliates with Brick Break,bringing it to the yellow.

The big bear attacks with a Hammer Arm again but still doesn't do much and Bracer finishes off with Brick Break.

Hop then sends in his Cinderace and Cody sends in Ima.

The rabbit uses a Pyro Ball and kicks the flaming ball towards her but Ima expertly dodges it.

She fires off a Snipe Shot at the ground getting dirt in Cinderace's eyes then shoots at the rabbit,taking it down.

Hop then sends in his Corviknight while Cody brings in Flare and heals her.

She then goes on to use a Pyro Ball of her own and hits the bird with a crit,taking it down.

Hop:I didn't expect there to be such a gap between you and me,mate...So,there really is no way I could ever beat you... I mean,you even beat my "unbeatable" brother!

Cody couldn't find the words to say to him just so he could feel better.

Suddenly,Sonia showed up.

Sonia:And if it isn't the two of you again. I was wondering what all the noise was about.

Hop:And if it isn't Sonia.

Cody:Hi sis.

She turns to her brother.

Sonia:Cody! Congratulations on beating Leon!

Cody:Thanks. But it's nothing too special.

Sonia:Taking it all in like it's your due,eh? You cheeky thing!

Hop:What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be off assisting the professor?

Cody turns to Hop.

Cody:You didn't get the news? Sonia's the professor!

Hop looks shocked.

Sonia:Yep! I'm the professor now!

Hop:You are?!

Cody nods.

Sonia:And really,I've got the two of you to thank for that. I was just along for the ride on your adventure,but I ended up taking a real interest in the history of the Galar region.

Sonia:And I came to care for Pokemon even more than before!

She then remembers something and turns to Cody.

Sonia:Ah,here! It's a book I wrote! I even signed it-that makes it a collector's item.

She then hands him a book which contains everything that she had found while researching the legends of Galar,including her brother's ability.

Hop:I've already got my own copy. Bought it the day it came out!

Sonia:Aw,thanks,Hop! That's so sweet. I'll sign your copy for you later.

Cody:And she got grandma's blessing!

Sonia:So now I can put out my first book under my own name. I think you can expect great things from the lovely Professor Sonia in the future,wouldn't you say?

Hop:Yeah,I expect so...Sonia and Cody,you both amaze me! I've got a lot to live up to here!

Sonia:So,what are two young ins doing here?

Hop:Er,oh,right...

Cody took out the shield.

Cody:I was about to return the shield to this shrine.

Sonia:Ohhh...That's it,isn't it? You were putting the Rusted Sword and Shield back in their place?

Cody:Can't hold on to them forever.

Hop:Um...Yeah,that's what we were doing!

Sonia:You forgot,didn't you?

She then puts a hand on her head.

Sonia:What,you think you two are besties with Zacian and Zamazenta or something?!

Cody shrugs.

Cody:I don't know,I liked being around them when we fought Eternatus.

Cody then frowns.

Cody:But I can't hold on to this even if I wanted to.

Hop:Yeah. Now come on,let's put the sword and shield back! Maybe we will see Zacian and Zamazenta someday.

He sighs then walks up to the shrine.

Hop:Zacian,Zamazenta! Thanks loads for helping us out! Took us a little while,but we've brought back your precious relics and all!

Cody:Thanks,you two. It was really nice to meet you guys.

He and Hop then placed the sword and shield back on the shrine.

Hop:All right,that settles it!

Cody turns to his sister.

Cody:What are you gonna do,Sonia?

Sonia:I think I'll stay here a bit longer. I want to do a little more research here in the forest.

She then gets a rumble from her Rotom-Phone.

Sonia:Hm? My Power Spot Detector is going off...

Cody walks over to her.

Cody:Huh? Why is that?

???:Well,well,well...I thought I heard someone making some noise this way!

Cody zips his head to the voice and sees two men.

Both of them looked like twins in eye and hair color but they stood apart by wearing different tuxedos of red and blue along with having strange hair shaped after a sword and shield.

They then walked up to the shrine and the blue man turned to Sonia.

Blue man:Well,well,well...You wouldn't be Professor Sonia who wrote the book "Galar:A History"?

Sonia:Eh,ah,hello...You bought my book?

Blue man:Why yes,of course! Read it from cover to cover!

Red man:Why yes,of course! I even wrote an internet review for it!

Red & Blue men:That awful book was filled with lies...So we gave it one star!

They shouted afterwards laughing which made Cody glare at them.

Cody & Sonia:What?! There are no lies printed in that book!

Hop:That's just plain rude!

Cody:Who even are you jokesters?

Blue man:I am Sordward!

Red man:I am Shielbert!

 They greeted each other while bowing like high-class men.

Sordward:We are the new kings of Galar! We're descendants of the first kings!

Shielbert:More than that,we're celebrities!

Cody looked at them confused.

Hop:New kings? Descendants? Seriously,what are you on about?

Sonia:What exactly are you two supposed to be?

Cody:Yeah! I've never heard about you guys before.

Sordward:Well now! Could these things here be the fabled sword and shield?

Shielbert:Well,they certainly are dirty! They must be fake! I fear touching them with my bare hands.

The two then proceeded to take the sword and shield.

Cody:Hey! Put those back!

Hop:Don't go nicking those! We just returned them!

Sordward:Oh,do shut up! We only happened to pick up some things that were dropped on the ground!

Shielbert:If you've got a problem with it,how about you prove to whom they belong,hmm?

Hop looks distressed.

Hop:Well,even if we can't. But those things are very important to Zacian and Zamazenta!

Sordward:Oh goodness. Such a plebeian,and yet so pushy.

Sword hair turns to Cody.

Sordward:If it's really so important to you,perhaps we should settle this with a battle?

Shielbert:We're celebrities who buy battles for twice what they're worth!

Sonia:What does that even mean?

Cody*Whisper*: I don't know,these guys are weird.

Sordward:I,the magnificent Sordward,am your opponent!

Cody:Some celebs you two are. Welp,let's do this!

He takes out a Luxury Ball and releases Sirfetch'd.

Cody brings out Flare.

The knightly duck uses Swords Dance to boost itself while Flare attacks with Acrobatics,bringing it to low health.

Sirfetch'd then attacks with Meteor Assault,a super strong move.

Cody:Flare,look out!

Flare gets out of the way but sees the attack head straight for Cody.

She quickly runs to him and pushes them both out of the way,while Sirftech'd hits a tree and shatters it into a woodchuck.

Cody:Thank you Flare,you lucky rabbit.

She blushes and gets back up to take down the wild duck with another Acrobatics.

Sordward:Hm,it seems you have the upper-hand but not for long!

He then sends out Bisharp.

Cody switches out Flare for his Rillaboom named Kezia.

Bisharp attacks with Stone Edge which the grass gorilla takes and hits back with Earthquake.

It was taken down and replaced with a Golisopod.

Cody swapped out for Zolta and attacked with Overdrive bringing it down.

Sordward:Hmph! That's enough faffing about. I suppose it's time to get serious.

He says while bringing out a Doublade.

Cody:Impressive,but not as cool as mine!

Cody then brought out Enigma for the first time.

Enigma then proclaimed himself as the superior ghost-blade by taking down his previous evolution with Shadow Ball.

Cody:That's right.

Sordward:Oh...How can this be? My...my Pokemon...

The boy then walked up and snatched the rusted shield from him.

Cody:I'll take this,thank you very much.

Sordward:Tch! To somehow have defeated the adorable Pokemon I go strolling with...You're certainly strong...

Sordward:However,it appears that my younger brother was victorious.

Hop:Sorry,Cody...I lost to him...

Cody*Patrick Voice*:Tartar Sauce.

Shielbert mocks him and makes him feel even more distressed.

The shield-haired man recognized Cody.

Shielbert:Older Brother! Isn't that the one who stopped Eternatus?

Sordward:Oho! Now that I look closely,I believe it is!

Cody:Yep,and I can get it out in a flash too! So you better stop whatever you two are doing!

Sordward:Silence! What a rude child,snatching our chance at glory like that.

Shielbert:According to our sources...I believe he was also present during the destruction of the magnificent mural our ancestor so artfully created many years ago.

Cody:*Gasp* So your ancestor covered up the history of the heroes of Galar?!

Sordward:What a garish brute! Destroying the mural our family has held in such high esteem for so long?!

Sonia:Mural? You mean the one that hid the historical ruins of Zacian and the others? And hold on a moment-Cody wasn't the one who destroyed it.

Cody:Yeah!

Shielbert:Let us withdraw for now...Next time we shall bring Pokemon that will utterly defeat you!

Both:And with that,farewell!

They shouted while running off.

Cody:Hey,where are you going?!

Hop:W-wait! Stop! Give back that Rusted Sword!

Sonia:Hold on,Hop! Ugh,that kid. He's gone and recklessly ran off...

Sonia:At least you're calm,Cody. I expected as much. I'm surprised that Hop lost to someone like that.

Cody:I mean I did beat him to his goal of being Champion.

Sonia:Maybe that had something to do with it. His own friend/rival became the new Champion,and his goal vanished before his eyes...You can't help but wonder how he feels about it all.

Cody nods.

Sonia:Anyway! Sordward and Shielbert,was it? I think I might know something about where those two weirdos went...

Cody:Really? Then let's head to the lab.

Sonia:Come on,then.

She then takes her brother's hand as they walk back to the lab.

Cody informed his mom about the situation so she wouldn't worry about him,so he was able to handle the two men with no problem.

When they got inside Cody was surprised to see a lady inside.

Cody:Uh,who's this?

Sonia:This is my assistant,Opra. I've been so busy with research that had to bring some extra help.

Sonia:I've been keeping all the Wishing Stars that Chairman Rose had been gathering here in the lab for safekeeping.

Sonia:Things have been a little hectic around here,but my assistant has been handling things in a proper fashion. She's really been helping me keep things afloat.

Opra:I really haven't been doing all that much...

She turns her attention to our boy.

Opra:You're Cody Fairson,the Champion,right?

Cody:Yep,don't wear it out.

Opra:I'm really glad I get to meet you. It's an honor,truly.

Sonia:Now,come on. I have something you want to look at.

She says while dragging him to what she was talking about.

Cody*Patrick Voice*:What is it?

Sonia:You remember my Power Spot Detector,right? It detects places where Dynamaxing is possible...I'm sure you know how it works.

Cody:Yep.When there's a large amount of Galar particles somewhere,the reading spikes up.

Sonia:Nice and so we can use that to see where exactly they went.

Cody:It did react when those two first showed up,so that definitely means something.

Sonia:They might claim to be royalty with their weird,fancy names. But it's easier to just call them weirdos,don't you think?

Cody:Yes it is,and it cracks me up everytime we call them that too.

Sonia:Let's get back on topic,though! I placed Power Spot Detectors all over Galar,and now it's their time to shine.

She gets her phone out and fiddles with it like a mad woman.

Sonia:Power Spot Detectors-access!

Cody walks up to her.

Cody:Find anything?

Sonia:Whoa,whoa! That's a way bigger reaction than I thought! Looks like it's coming from...Turffield Stadium?

Cody:But that's normal,the stadium has a power spot so it's nothing new,right?

Sonia:Yeah...But these readings are way higher than normal. It can't be Eternatus...You already caught it. Maybe it's something related to those sword and shield weirdos?

Cody:Huh...I guess I better make the scene then.

Sonia:Definitely...Since you're our snazzy new Champion and all!

Sonia:I've already sent the signals to your map.

Cody:Thanks. Gotta go!

He then runs out of the lab and catches a Flying Taxi to Turffield.

He gets there in under ten minutes and heads inside the stadium,where he sees Milo and Piers.

Piers:Hm? You're...

Milo:Hello there,Champion! So you came!

Cody:Yeah. Now,what in the world is going on? I got a date in fifteen minutes.

Piers:Hah! How carefree can you be? You're the new Champion. You're bigger than a Dynamax Pokemon right now.

Cody:Don't worry,I was just joking about the date part. But seriously,what's up?

Milo:I was actually in the middle of an exhibition match with Piers. Then this Dynamax Pokemon came charging in.

Cody:Is everyone alright?

Piers:The audience and staff already took shelter.

Cody wipes off some imaginary sweat off his forehead.

*Gyaan*

Cody:Oh man.

Hop then came in.

Hop:I just got everyone seated on the north side evacuated! But more Dynamax Pokemon are running amok!

Milo:Much obliged,Hop! I'd expect nothing less from a Gym Challenger.

Cody:Nice job,pal.

Hop:I lost in the Semifinals,though...

Hop then turns to Cody.

Hop:Cody! I chased those sword and shield guys and I saw them head inside here!

Hop:Sorry,though. I lost sight of them.

Milo:Hm. Those suspicious characters you saw are concerning...

Milo:But for now,I think we should get this Dynamax Pokemon to settle down first!

The grass leader turns to Cody.

Milo:I'd be glad for your help against such a tough looking opponent,Champion Cody.

Cody:Say no more! I'm always happy to help. Also,just call me Cody.

Milo nods and they all head to the pitch.

They all get into position and face off against a Tsareena.

Cody brings out Flare.

He Dynamax's her and gets ready to attack.

Flare goes first with Max Airstream,boosting everyone's speed.

Piers's Obstagoon attacks with Throat Chop.

Hop's Cinderace attacks with Pyro Ball next.

Tsareena then uses Max Mindstorm and brings up the Psychic terrain.

Milo's Appletun then attacks with Apple Acid,bringing down the special defense.

Flare then ends the battle with Max Flare.

With Tsareena defeated they all return to the lobby,where Milo revives her.

Milo:Phew...Looks like things have finally calmed down a bit.

Piers:This Dynamax stuff...No matter how many times I see it,I still don't like it.

Milo:I can see your dislike of Dynamaxing still hasn't changed,Piers.

Cody:There was something off about that Dynamax though.

Hop:There wasn't any trainer anywhere! And it seems like the Pokemon couldn't control the power itself...

Milo:Quite right...Normally,a Pokemon needs to respond to a Dynamax Band in order to Dynamax,but...

Piers:Seems there was some sort of discord in the harmony between Pokemon and Trainer.

Milo:Did you feel anything unusual,Cody?

Cody nods.

Milo:So you noticed something was off,too. There was no Trainer in sight. This is really a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Cody*Spongebob Voice*:Something funny is going on around here.

Milo:I'll make sure that Turffield Stadium takes good care of this Pokemon. You really helped me out a lot,thanks for that.

Cody:All part of the job.

Milo:Oh,and Cody!

He gets his attention.

Milo:If you should ever need my help,feel free to give me a call,anytime.

He then hands him a Rare League Card.

Cody:Thanks,Milo. And,here,you can have mine too.

The boy hands him his very own League Card.

Milo:Why,thank you.

The big guy turns to Tsareena.

Milo:All right then. Follow me,little Tsareena.

The two then walk away while Cody waves to them.

???:Well,well,well! Looks like that Dynamax nonsense has calmed down.

??? 2:And from the Champion,as expected.

Cody turns to see the twins again.

Cody:There you are!

Hop:It's you two! I knew you'd be here! Give the Rusted Sword back!

Sordward:Well,I never. It's not like it's something that belongs to you,either.

Shielbert:Even if it were yours,we wouldn't give it back.

Cody*Cranky Kong Voice*:Come here,you dried salamander's,ya fish food additives. I'll whomp ya,I'll squash ya,I'll-.

Sordward:Oh,shut that trap of yours! I'm surprised you were even able to become the new Champion with that loud mouth.

Hop:What's with these two! Arrrgh! Get over here so I can battle you!

Cody puts a hand on his friend's shoulder.

Cody:Calm down,Hop. You'll get your chance.

Piers:Who are these guys? Spectators and staff should've been evacuated.

Sordward:The rules simply just don't apply to us!

Shielbert:Yes! That's what it means to be a celebrity!

Cody:No,it's not.

He then whispers to Piers.

Cody*Whisper*:These weird guys are Sordward and Shielbert. Look out for them,they're a couple of loonies.

Piers:What?

He asks the two.

Sordward:Who is this ruffian to question us? You're just someone with strange taste in hairstyles!

Shielbert:His entire hairstyle is complete black and white nonsense. Isn't it,Older Brother?

Piers:You'd think I'd put any faith in words from rude little punks like you?

Sordward:But it seems our experiment worked,Younger Brother.

Shielbert:Quite,now,let us Dynamax an even stronger Pokemon.

Sordward:Yes,yes! At last we shall reveal the true nature of Zacian and Zamazenta!

Cody:Oh no!

Hop:What was that about Zacian and Zamazenta!?

Shielbert:You,despicable Champion! We're going to keep letting Dynamax Pokemon run wild!

Sordward:If you want to stop us,do your best to chase after our splendid-looking bottoms!

Shielbert:More like...celebrity bottoms!

Both:And with that,farewell!

And they ran off.

Hop:So you were the ones causing all this? Stop!

Cody:They're gonna do something bad to Zacian and Zamazenta! This is not good.

Piers:Calm down,Hop. You don't have to act so hard.

Hop:B-but they're getting away!

Piers:Yeah,and they could be leading us to a trap. It's a bad idea to run in it unprepared.

Hop:But still!

Cody:Just take a breath.

Hop takes one and calms down.

Hop:Ugh...Fine. You're right. I get it.

Piers:Let's all calm down for a sec.

Piers:Thanks to them running their mouths,we know their goal is to force Pokemon to Dynamax.

Hop:And that they plan to continue doing it!

Cody*King K.Rool Voice*:Well,I won't stand for it!

Hop:Yeah! This is no time to get hung up on getting the Rusted Shield back!

Hop:Cody! Piers! We've got to stop those two!

The two nod.

Cody:Come on,guys.

They head out of the Gym and get greeted by Sonia walking up to them.

Sonia:Ah,there you are,Cody! Things are a proper mess!

Cody:What's happening?

Sonia:Just when I thought the Galar particle count had gone down in Turffield had calmed down...I started getting huge particle readings in Hulbury and Motostoke Stadium!

Cody:Dang! These guys work fast!

Sonia:So,what exactly happened in Turffield Stadium?

The boy explained what had happened in honest detail.

Sonia:So,those sword and shield weirdos did it?

Hop:Yep! So,it's our job to stop them!

Piers:Yeah,I guess.

Sonia:Piers?! What are you doing here,aren't you supposed to be in Spikemuth?

Piers:I'm an ex-Gym Leader. I can be wherever I want. It's not that weird!

Piers:More importantly,you said there were Dynamax Pokemon at other stadiums?

Sonia:Yes.I'm getting the same readings from in other towns as I was from Turffield!

Cody:*Gasps* Marnie,Kaza and my fans!

Piers:I'm worried about Marnie!

Sonia:Ah,but Spikemuth Gym should be OK,right? I'm only seeing readings from Hulbury and Motostoke Stadium.

Piers:Ah...I see.

Hop:If Pokemon are being forced to Dynamax and running wild,there's no way I can simply sit by and watch!

He then turns to Cody.

Hop:What do you say,Cody?

Cody:Let's do it.

Hop:Heh. That's the spirit,Champion.

Sonia:Leave those sword and shield weirdos to me! I can poke around the net for sightings of them!

Piers:We'll leave the researchin' to this,er...Sonia,was it? We should get to the other stadiums and help out.

Cody:Okay...I'll head for Hulbury,you guys just meet me there.

He then brings out Kezia.

Cody:Hi,Kezia. I need your help. Can you take me to Hulbury?

She nods and Cody hops on her back.

She then runs down the route and reaches the water town in five minutes.

Cody then enters the gym and sees Nessa while Piers and Hop arrive as well.

She turns to the three.

Nessa:Don't get too close,you lot! Things are pretty dangerous here!

Piers:We know the situation. Are the staff and spectators all right?

Nessa:Yes. They took shelter a short while ago...

Cody:Good. It's nice to see you're doing alright,too.

Nessa:Y'know,the more I look at you three,the more I see how odd a little group you are.

Cody:Really? I thought we looked like a cool group.

Piers:Tch. Leave us alone.

Hop:We came here to help out.

Nessa:And I'm grateful. That Dynamax Pokemon's power is so intense I'm sure it'd give me trouble. I'd feel a lot more confident about it if you all joined the battle.

Cody:Anything for you.

Nessa:Let's do it!

They all run inside.

Inside the pitch was a Gyarados.

Cody had brought out Tiana and let her Gigantamax for the first time.

Tiana went first with Max Lighting and set up the terrain.

Gyarados then attacks using Max Geyser and makes it rain.

Everyone else hits it and Tiana finishes it off with another Lighting blast.

Nessa:Because of everyone's help,no one was hurt and we were able to turn the tide of the situation.

Cody: "Turn the tide" I see what you did.

He said while chuckling.

Nessa:I'll keep that Pokemon at Hulbury Stadium until it can fully recover.

She turns to Cody.

Nessa:Cody...If you ever need my help,just let me know.

She then hands him her Rare League Card making him smile gleefully.

Cody:Thank you...and here.

He gives her his card as well.

Cody:Whenever you need my help.

She blushes and pats his head.

Nessa:I suppose I'll see you later,then? Thank you so much for your help,truly.

She walks away while Cody waves to her.

Cody:She's so nice.

Cody then grabs a Taxi to Motostoke next.

He enters the gym with his partners and sees Kabu.

Kabu:Champion Cody! And Piers and Hop,too!

Hop:Mr.Kabu! I'm glad you remember me.

Kabu:Of course I do! You two were red-hot,after all! I'll never forget seeing you off after you'd completed your first leg of the Gym Challenge.

Piers:Don't think we got the time for a friendly chin-wag.

Kabu:Right! Actually...the situation's getting pretty bad over at the stadium.

Piers:Yeah. That'd be why we're here.

Kabu:Ah,brilliant! The opponent's a bit much to take on single-handedly,so I was wondering what to do.

Kabu:But with you all at my side,my confidence in this battle is burning brighter by the minute. Let's begin.

The pitch was invaded by a Torkoal.

Cody brought out Petra for this beetle and she was ecstatic to do so.

She becomes Dynamax'd and uses Max Quake bringing the tortoise to low health.

Everyone wilts it down as well with their own attacks.

It then uses Max Flare on Centiskorch but does nothing due to its ability Flash Fire.

Petra then lands one last Max Quake and saves the gym.

Kabu:Looks like we were able to extinguish things this time.

Kabu:I'll let this Pokemon rest here at Motostoke Stadium until it gets its energy back.

He turns to Cody.

Kabu:And,Cody,should you ever need my help,please do not hesitate to ask.

He hands him his Rare League Card and Cody hands his to the fire man.

Kabu:Don't worry-I know...You all have more work that needs to be done,yes?

Cody:That's right.

Kabu:Go forward,youths! I wish you well!

Cody:First three done,fellas.

His phone then rings.

He picks up and sees his sister.

Cody:Any news?

Sonia:Cody! We've got trouble! Those two weirdos have shown up at the Pokemon Lab!

Cody:What?!

Hop:What?! Sonia,are you alright?!

Sonia:Yeah,but they keep demanding I hand over the Wishing Stars to them! You guys better get over here quick,OK? These guys are creepy!

She hangs up and Cody gets even more heated.

Piers:What're those two doin' goin' after Wishing Stars?

Hop:We've got to help Sonia and get the Rusted Sword back! Let's hurry to the Pokemon Lab!

He then runs off.

Piers:He really doesn't think anythin' through...Sure does make him seem a proper fool. Nah,guess the word would be "reckless."

The rocker follows Hop.

Piers:We're headed to the Pokemon Lab next,right? Guess I'll stick by till we see this through.

Cody:I'll meet you there!

He went outside and brought Talis who flew him back to Wedgehurst and upon landing Cody ran inside the lab.

He bursts in from the door.

Cody:Here I am!

Hop:Just in time.

Cody:You two are going way out of control. Making Pokemon Dynamax against their will.

Hop:And,I haven't forgotten about getting the Rusted Sword back,either!

Sordward:Well,I certainly thought the Champion would come,but I didn't think a loser would follow.

Cody:You can't talk to my friend that way!

The boy shouts while placing an arm over Hop's shoulder.

Shielbert:Must I have you once again taste the flavor of humiliating defeat?

Hop:Rrrrgh!

Sonia:Don't let these goons put you down!

Piers:That's right! You lost a battle,but don't lose that rockin' spirit!

Hop:R-right...

Cody sees he's unsure so he says...

Cody:Don't worry. Let's take 'em on together.

Hop:Cody...Thanks,mate!

He turns to the two.

Hop:First thing's first! Let's get these weirdos out of here!

Sordward:Www-weirdos?!

Shielbert:I'm wounded,Older Brother! To be called such a terrible thing as "weirdos" by these ruffians!

Sordward:Indeed! To address royals such as ourselves in such a manner cannot-will not-be forgiven!

Shielbert:This time I've brought Pokemon that will surely trounce you.

Cody:Well,so do we. Get ready!

Sheilbert sends out Bronzong and Sordward brings out Golisopod.

Hop brings out Dubwool while Cody sends in Ferna.

Dubwool does a little bit of damage on Golisopod with Double-Edge and Ferna goes in next with Thunder Punch,taking it down.

Bronzong puts up a Light Screen while Sordward sends in Bisharp.

Ferna uses Calm Mind while Dubwool Double Kick's Bisharp.

Bisharp hits Dubwool with Iron Head while Bronzong attacks Ferna with Extrasensory but it's pretty weak.

Ferna then uses Flamethrower on Bisharp to finish it off while Dubwool Double Kick's again on Bronzong.

Bronzong then hits the sheep with Extrasensory and takes it down.

Hop brings out his Rillaboom and Ferna gets angry at the bell Pokemon.

Sordward then replaces Bisharp with Doublade.

Ferna then uses Flamethrower on Doublade and takes it down.

Rillaboom uses Slam but misses Bronzong as it uses another Extrasensory.

Ferna gets tired of the sentient bell and attacks with Close Combat,taking it down.

Shielbert throws out Falinks next.

Cody brings in Klax and Hop's Rillaboom uses Uproar.

Falinks hits Klax with Close Combat but he takes it.

The dark-fairy attacks back with Dazzling Gleam,finishing the small army.

Shielbert sends out Klinklang next and uses Wild Charge on Klax.

Klax then attacks back with Drain Punch and gains back health.

Klinklang then uses Protect against Rillaboom's Uproar while Klax waits.

Klinklang then uses Gear Grind on Rillaboom two times and it attacks back with its signature move,Drumming Beat.

Klax then attacks with Drain Punch and takes down the Gear Pokemon to finish the fight.

Cody:Yes!

Shielbert:Quite the vexing predicament indeed,Older Brother!

Sordward:Surely this must be some kind of mistake...Wouldn't you say,Younger Brother?

Hop:I did it! We won! We really won!

Sordward:The exquisite Pokemon we trained actually lost!?

Shielbert:Harumph! You only won because you two teamed up. Still,we offer you ruffians our praise.

Piers:Oi. The two of you teamed up,too.

Hop:Give back the Rusted Sword and stop making Pokemon go crazy!

???:Ah,sorry...Is this a bad time?

Everyone saw it was Opra.

Opra:My apologies for the intrusion.

Sonia:Those men are dangerous! Be careful!

All she did was stand in front of them.

Sordward:Well done. Your infiltration mission was a resounding success,it seems.

Cody:Wait...What?

Shielbert:Have you gathered the Wishing Stars?

The boy gains an upset expression.

Cody:Oh,don't tell me.

Opra:Yes,thanks to Masters Sordward and Sheilbert buying me so much time.

She then handed them the Wishing Stars she stole.

Cody was distraught from this,he wished he would've known that she was helping those two.

Sonia:What? Stop! Give back those Wishing Stars!

Magnolia:Oh dear...It would seem we've been completely had.

Sordward laughs dastardly at this whole debacle.

Sordward:Why,this moment is so sweet,I don't think I'll need sugar in my tea later!

Shielbert:Our battle with you was just a little trick! We'd won before you'd grabbed a single Pokeball!

They then ran out the door.

Hop:Stop!

Sonia:Why?!

Opra:Professor Sonia,I'm sorry.

Sonia:Was everything...Was it all a lie,right from the start?

She asked, tears coming to her eyes.

Opra:There was no helping it. It was necessary for the plan.

Opra:Our plan to put Galar under the control of the royal lineage once again...

She replied as she walked out as well.

Sonia shook her head in disbelief and went to a corner as she began to cry.

Her little brother,Cody,looked at her with eyes of sadness at seeing her crushed like this.

He didn;t say anything as he went out the door,Hop and Piers behind him.

Before they got far Sonia shouted...

Sonia:Wait! Don't just leave without saying anything!

Cody:I-I didn't know,I thought you needed some time since you looked so sad.

Hop:Yeah! We didn't want to say anything to make it worse.

Piers:We were tryin' to be considerate,but...

Cody then went up and hugged her.

Cody:Sorry,it's hard to see you like that.

Sonia:It's okay. Of course I'd be down on myself! It was my fault I got tricked by a Nickit in Wooloo's clothing.

Sonia:But that's it! No more feeling sorry for myself! That lot made off like bandits with all the Wishing Stars!

Sonia:It'd be awful if they were used for some evil purpose,so there's no time to be feeling down!

Cody smiles at her and says...

Cody*Fender Voice*:Testify,Sister!

Hop:Oh!

Piers:Heh. Hehehe...You've got some guts.

 Magnolia comes from the lab.

Magnolia:You've certainly grown strong in the face of adversity,dearie.

Sonia & Cody:Gran/Grandma...

Magnolia:Dynamaxing draws out the true strength of a Pokemon and Trainers trust. But that group is likely pouring Galar particles from the Wishing Stars into Pokemon,forcing them to Dynamax.

Cody:Terrible and sad.

Piers:Indeed. What an awful thing to do to Pokemon.

Magnolia:The theft of the Wishing Stars was just the start. Things could get a lot worse from here on.

Sonia:But why? What reason could they have for forcing Pokemon to Dynamax?

Hop:Those weirdos said that they wanted to reveal the true natures of Zacian and Zamazenta.

Cody:From the looks of it they're trying to corrupt them.

Sonia:I'm curious about what my former assistant said about a royal lineage. Did she mean it literally?

Cody:I can't see those guys being related to royalty.

Sonia sees more signals on her Phone.

Sonia:...Ah! Cody! Look at your Town Map!

He pulls out his phone and grumbles.

Sonia:I'm detecting huge reactions at four stadiums now!

Magnolia:They certainly get around,don't they?

Piers:If there's trouble at the stadiums,then Marnie could be in a real bad way!

Sonia:Ah,Spikemuth seems to be OK. There's no Power Spot stadium there...

Piers:*ahem* Righto...

Cody:How did you forget that?

Hop:Cody! This is no time to be lying about!

Cody:Of course! Let's head out and help!

Sonia:I'll search for those sword and shield weirdos in the meantime!

Cody nods and waves as he brings out Talis to Stow-on-Side.

Inside,Bea and Allister were standing there.

Bea:You all!

Allister:You came to help us?

Piers:Eh,somethin' like that. How're things lookin'?

Allister:The people all got out...

Bea:We were about to challenge the Dynamax Pokemon...

Hop:Nice one! Then let's all work together!

???:Si!

Cody turns to see Seasa.

Cody:Seasa? What are you doing here?

Seasa:You all looked like you needed help. So,I came around to assist.

Cody:Are you sure?

Seasa:Of course,mi amigo.

Bea:I give you my most heartfelt thanks.

Allister:That'd be brilliant,thanks!

Bea:There are several opponents,so we may as well take one each. I'll be counting on you all!

Bea & Allister:Here we go!/Let's go!

Everyone faces off against a Pokemon,except Seasa who helps Cody.

The two battle against a Conkeldurr.

Cody sends out Klax while Seasa brings out her Ludicolo.

Klax gets Dynamax'd and Ludicolo attacks first with Ice Beam.

Klax then uses Max Starfall doing big damage.

Conkeldurr then attacks with Max Lighting on Ludicolo.

Seasa uses another Ice Beam and Klax follows up with Max Starfall again,taking it down.

Cody:Nice one.

Seasa:Muchas gracias.

In the lobby they meet up with the others.

Bea:I can't thank you all enough. With your help,the Dynamax Pokemon have returned to normal.

Allister:Yes...Thank you.

Bea:We'll keep them safe in the stadium,so no need to worry.

Bea:Cody.

Cody looks at them.

Bea:Next time,we'll be the ones to save you in your hour of need. Give us a call if you're ever in a rough spot.

Allister nods and they all exchange League Cards.

Seasa leaves and the trio head to Ballonlea next.

When they get there they see Bede.

He turns to them.

Bede:Hmph. You lot.

Cody:What's going on?

Hop:Bede?! What about the Dynamax Pokemon?

Bede:You think I,the elite Fairy-type Gym Leader,would have any trouble?

Cody:Uh...maybe?

Hop:That's right you're a Gym Leader now! Though I don't know about "elite" or whatever.

Bede:Please...please don't tell me you came here to help? First of all,you're a bit late to be of any use,and second,I didn't need any help.

Hop:I'd figure you would say something like that. We were just trying to lend a hand.

Piers:What an obnoxious Gym Leader. The next Gym Challenge is shapin' up to be somethin'.

Bede:Oleana tricked and used me...From now on,only I decide how I live. And I think I should have a battle with you,Cody!

Cody:Uh,well...I don't know man.

???:Don't always be in such a hurry,boy. You aced my quiz,so show a little composure.

Cody looks to see Opal.

Cody:O-ok.

Opal:Bede has already silenced three Dynamax Pokemon. He's given you the luxury of some extra time. Bede's life won't be bound by what other people say any longer.

Opal:Although I certainly influenced a few of his decisions not too long ago.

Bede:Now that you mention it...I suppose you did.

Cody holds in a laugh.

Piers:Yeah,yeah. As expected of a wise 88-year-old granny,I guess.

Bede:But this has nothing to do with Ms.Opal. This battle's for me! Now,don't dilly dally! Your only option is to accept!

Cody:...Alright then.

Bede:My Pokemon and I have risen from the ashes...I'll grant you a brief glimpse at how amazing we've become.

They get some room and Bede sends out Mawile while Cody brings in Ferna.

Bede:My days as a Gym Leader have made me stronger than you.

Cody:Time for a test.

Mawile inflicts Intimidate but Ferna takes it down with Flamethrower.

Bede brings out Gardevoir and Cody switches for Petra.

She dodges a Psychic then takes down the Pokemon with Poison Jab.

Rapidash comes out next while Cody brings in Talis.

It uses Psycho Cut and Talis uses Phantom Force.

A second later,Talis hits the horse from behind and takes it out.

Bede:You just might be the strongest Champion in Galar history.

Cody:Well thanks but I still haven't been at my peak performance yet!

Bede:I'll carve my name into Galarian history,too. By defeating you!

He then sends out his Hatterene.

Cody brings in Enigma.

The ghost unseathes himself and Shadow Balls to take her out.

Cody nods and smiles.

Bede:This must be some mistake! I mean,I'm the one who's the Gym Leader!

He then looks a bit happy.

Bede:Thank you for the battle. I can now accept you as the Champion. It's painful to admit,but I've come to realize a few of my weaknesses.

Bede:But I'll keep getting stronger. I'll reach the pinnacle of what Fairy types can do.

He then hands him his Rare League Card and Cody holds it.

Cody:Awww.

Cody looks at Bede.

Cody:And you know what I've accepted you as?

Bede raises a brow.

Cody:My new friend.

He then hugs Bede who looks shocked but hesitantly hugs him back.

Bede:I-I see...Thank you...

Cody lets him go and hands him his Card.

Bede:Now then,as the Gym Leader,I will do my duty and clean the stadium.

Opal:Now,that's what I would call a perfectly pink Pokemon battle!

She then handed him her Rare Card and Cody did so as well.

She then left as Cody said goodbye.

The trio then leave for Circhester and see Gordie and Melony when they arrive.

Gordie:Get to safety,you three!

Melony:It's dangerous right now!

Cody:No need to worry,Melony and Gordie! We're here to help.

Piers:Who'd you think we're talking to?

Gordie:Oh,actually...I didn't realize who I was talking to.

Melony:Me either,so sorry.

Hop:Cody's here,so everyone can relax!

Cody nods.

???:Me too!

Cody looks and sees Kaza.

Cody:Kaza!

Kaza:Hey,everyone. I saw you heading here so I thought about helping out.

Cody:Okay then. You can help me then.

Piers:Don't you think that's dangerous?

Kaza:Don't worry,I was Cody's rival. I can handle this situation,it will just make me braver,too.

Gordie:With all of you here,we can each take one of each!

Melony:Let's hurry to the pitch!

They all head inside and Kaza follows Cody.

The pitch was attacked by a Gigalith.

Cody sends out Ima while Kaza brings out her Flapple.

Kaza:I may not have been able to show you this at the Semifinals but I can show you this now!

She then returns her Flapple and Dynamax's.

It transformed into its Gigantamax form and cried.

Ima goes first with Snipe Shot while Flapple attacks with G-Max Sweetness.

This takes down the monster rock and the two high-five in celebration.

They return to the lobby.

Gordie:Nice work,everyone. No one's hurt,right?

Cody:Nope,we're all good.

Hop:Hah...hah...Just barely! Battling a Dynamax Pokemon all on your own is pretty hard work!

Melony:We expected nothing less from you,Cody. And you seem like a respectable trainer,Hop.

Hop:I do?!

Piers:Guess,he's not used to compliments.

Kaza:Got that right,his smile is bigger than a Meowth.

Cody chuckles at this.

Hop:I do not! Shut your gobs,Kaza and Piers!

Melony:We'll take care of the Pokemon we battled,so don't worry.

Gordie:Cody. It's hardly a reward for what you've done for me,but take a copy of my League Card.

Melony:Mine's too.

They hand him their Cards and Cody hands them his in return.

Melony becomes filled with happiness and hugs the boy again while Cody embraces her,much to Gordie's ire.

They leave and Kaza walks up to him.

Kaza:It felt good being with you again,Cody. Let's spend time together when we have the chance.

She then hands him her Rare League Card and Cody copies her action.

Kaza:See you all!

She then left.

The three then head off to their final location,Hammerlocke.

Cody talked to Sonia,who told him that she found the twins in the Energy Plant but it was blocked off,so Cody just focused on helping Raihan.

The dragon man looked at them.

Raihan:Nice timing,you lot!

Raihan:The stadium's just about reached its limit! There's too many Dynamax Pokemon running wild!

Cody:Guess we showed up in time.

Piers:Seems the Wishing Stars are being used for some evil purpose.

Raihan:So that's what's caused all this? That's a problem,alright. Before we get sorted,we've got to do something about these Dynamax Pokemon!

Raihan:Glad you all are here now. Though,we've done a bulk of the work!

Hop:We're here to help,too. Right,Cody?

Cody:We wouldn't be here for anything else. You can let me handle this.

Raihan:Fantastic! Looks like we've got ourselves together as an unbeatable team!

He turned to Piers.

Raihan:Especially,Piers! The way you battled me in the Champion Cup...Had my Dynamax Pokemon against the wall!

Piers:Things might go better if we split up our little band.

Raihan:Right! Everyone,split up so we can each take down one of the Dynamax Pokemon! Let's do it!

Cody went inside and faced off against a Haxorus.

He then brought out a Pokemon he never thought he would use...

...Eternatus.

Cody never really bothered to use the energy dragon before since he thought it would be too dangerous to use.

But he would face that fear and help it.

Cody throws out the Ultra Ball.

Eternatus roars in freedom and looks at Cody.

Cody:U-um...Hi.

It growls while Cody continues.

Cody:I know it's been a while but I need your help. Dynamax Pokemon are attacking the gym and I need to help take down this Haxorus.

The aforementioned dragon cries out in uncontrolled rage.

Cody:You may not trust me but I'm willing to trust you.

Cody holds out his hand.

Cody:Please...

Eternatus looks at him then slowly floats to him.

It then presses its head onto the boy's hand and he goes to hug it.

Cody:Thank you. Sorry,if I neglected you.

Eternatus nods then faces the Dynamax Pokemon.

It then goes for Dragon Pulse then dodges an Outrage.

Eternatus powers up its core and launches a Dynamax Cannon doing massive damage and taking it down.

Cody:Nice one,Eternatus!

It roars in victory and returns to Cody,who meets everyone in the lobby.

Raihan:You guys are the best! You really got me out of a tough spot here! I think I better snap a quick one to remember this victory.

He then snaps a picture while the trio poses.

Raihan:I'll take care of the Pokemon that went wild. Nothing to worry about here.

He acknowledges Cody.

Raihan:Cody! Give me a ring if things should go to pot again.

He hands him his card while Cody hands his last one to him.

Raihan:I'm always happy to lend a hand. The great Raihan is here for you anytime!

Raihan:And Piers! You and I have to battle again. This time no Dynamaxing for either of us!

He looks down rather puzzled by this.

Raihan:Wishing Stars being used for evil...I assume you all are looking into who's behind this?

Cody nods.

Raihan:Carry on,then. I'll take care of things at the Stadium!

He walks away.

Cody:Okay,that's all the gym's we've sorted out. All that's left is to get those two weapon heads.

Hop:If we don't find them quick,they could start this all up again!

Piers:Wasn't Professor Sonia supposed to find where those two went?

Cody:She has,but the lift to the Energy Plant is locked.

Hop:When we find them,I'm gonna take them right down!

They walk over to Sonia.

Sonia:You made it! I think I almost got it.

Yamper:Yamp! Yamp!

Sonia:Huh?

The little dog then zaps the door and opens it.

Sonia:What?! It...it opened?!

Cody:Nice one,doggie!

Sonia:Yamper! I should've known! Thanks for your help!

Yamper:Yip!

Sonia:Those two weird guys are probably up ahead. Be careful!

Cody nods and heads into the plant once again.

Cody:Forgot how creepy this place is.

He then looks forward to seeing Sordward surrounded by people.

Cody:I've got you now!

Sordward:Well,well,well? It seems you have broken the lock and rescued the gyms from their perils.

Cody:Thanks to me and friends,yes.

Sordward:As expected from the Champion.

He turns to the people.

Sordward:You,followers-give them praise.

They all clap for Cody and his friends,which he thought was weird.

Piers:What's with these weirdos? They really creep me out.

Cody*Whisper*:Me too.

Hop:Why are you forcing Pokemon to Dynamax?

Sordward:All the lies and fake stories you all believe...We did it in order to expose the true nature of Zacian and Zamazenta!

Cody:But they're the heroes of Galar! Me and Hop battled with them!

Hop:Yeah,they saved all of Galar!

Sordward:Pah! What a fool! We have always been revered as the resplendent descendants of the real hero...It's all because you ruffians had to go and save Galar from Eternatus,and that woman went and wrote that book about it all!

The crowd 'boos' her and Cody covers her ears while glaring at them.

Sordward:You said that the real heroes were Pokemon! You just carelessly changed history!

Cody:That's how history was until your people were the ones to change it!

Sordward:You dare say our ancestors were liars?

Sonia:Well...I could believe that you two are descendants of a Galarian king...

Sordward:That's right! Compare things to when they were now. It's obvious the old history was better! It was right! To suddenly start creating heroes left and right...It's completely rubbish!

Sonia:You're wrong! What I wrote was the truth! My hypothesis was that Zacian and Zamazenta have been protecting the Galar region since ancient times!

Sordward:Well then! If we are at an impasse,perhaps we should test which truth is the truthy. Even if we bombard them with Galar particles,they should remain calm and stalwart!

Piers:I get it...So all those sudden Dynamax Pokemon were just your little experiments.

Hop:You seriously want to make the two Pokemon that saved us all run amok?!

Sordward:Hm! It seems you are indeed capable of understanding something! My adorable younger brother is wrapping up the preparations above.

Hop:You think we'll let you get away with this?

Sordward:Oho! So you want to take the lift up?

Cody nods.

Sordward:Then you'll have to defeat us!

Cody:Let's do it!

Sordward:This time I shall show you the opulent Pokemon I have raised explicitly for this battle!

They go to the center of the plant and battle.

Cody brings out Klax and he uses Dazzling Gleam while Sirfetch'd uses Swords Dance.

Klax defeats the bird with Spirit Break.

Bisharp comes out next and Cody sends out Shula.

The dog takes out the steel type with Flamethrower.

Cody:Good girl.

The blue man then sends out Golisopod and Cody brings in Tiana.

She lands a critical Thunderbolt on it and takes it down.

Cody:What'd you think of that?

Sordward:I understand you want to get it over with and lose,but why don't we enjoy this a little longer!

He then sends in Doublade while Cody brings out his Charizard,King.

King then finishes the fight with Fire Blast.

Cody:Dragon Power!

Sordward:Oho...My noble Pokemon...

Sordward:And so I am defeated.

Hop:We've driven them off! Now,we can get to the roof!

*Guooo*

Cody:Oh no.

Sonia:What was that sound?

Sordward:It appears my younger brother has given me enough time.

Piers:Should we head up?

Cody,Hop,Piers and Sonia head up to the roof to see Zacian going out of control.

Shielbert:Hahaha! I did it! I did it,Older Brother! Looks like it came after the Rusted Sword!

Shielbert:I've bombarded it with Galar particles!

Cody wells up with tears as he sees the blue wolf in pain.

Sonia:Stop! Zacian's in pain!

Hop:This is all because I let them get away with stealing the Rusted Sword!

Shielbert:Yes! Expose your true barbaric,brutish nature...and reveal to us who the false kings are!

However,Zacian attacks him,making him fall back.

Shielbert:Ahhh!

Sordward:Younger Brother!

Sheilbert:D-don't attack me! Go into town,and sow as much destruction as you can!

Zacian:Grr...

Sonia:It's trying to suppress and calm itself,but it can't control the power!

Hop:Zacian...

Piers:I was hoping that we could calm it down like we did with the others. But our opponent is a Legendary Pokemon. If you're thinkin' about catching it,think again.

Hop:I hate to admit it,but if anyone can stop Zacian,it's you Cody! I'll keep everyone safe!

Zacian looks at Cody with angry eyes.

Sonia:Here it comes,Cody!

Zacian:Gyaouh!

Cody runs forward and brings out Meltson.

Cody:Zacian! Please,calm down!

She roars.

Cody:I-I'll save you! Meltson,Acid Armor!

The Melmetal squeezes his body down and boosts his defense.

Zacian then attacks using Iron Head.

Meltson tanks the hit and hits back with his signature move,Double Iron Bash.

He locks in his hex nuts and spins around his upper body twice doing big damage.

Zacian then uses Swords Dance and Meltson attacks with Double Iron Bash again.

It takes her down and she powers down from the energy.

Cody sighs.

Cody:Are you okay,Zacian?

Even though Cody stopped her,Zacian had some left over energy and rushed over to Hop.

Sonia:Hop! Watch out!

Cody gets freaked out and runs toward his friend,wrapping his arms around him to shield him from the hit.

Cody opens his eyes and sees they're fine then looks to see Zamazenta in her human form,blocking the attack.

She transforms and howls to her sister.

*Aroo*

Cody & Hop:Zamazenta!?

*Ruff!*

*Bowoof!*

Cody walks up to the red wolf.

Cody:Thanks for saving us,Zamazenta.

The boy looks at Zacian and notices she looks scared but before he can do anything she runs off and disappears.

Hop:Looks like it still can't control all that power...I don't like this,Cody...Not one bit!

Cody:Me too. From the looks of it,she went to the Slumbering Weald. I need you to go and check on her.

Hop:Got it!

He then walks over to Shielbert.

Hop:And this belongs to Zacian-not you!

Hop takes back the Rusted Sword then runs off.

Afterwards,Zamazenta walked up to Shielbert with an angry look.

*Guaou!*

Shielbert:Gahhh!

Sordward runs to him.

Sordward:Wait! Don't hurt my younger brother!

Cody:Hold on!

Zamazenta turns to Cody as he looks into her eyes.

She stares back then simply walks to the middle of the roof and transforms.

Piers:As expected of the Champion...You took complete control of the situation. Plus,it looks like that Pokemon is waiting for you.

Cody walks up slowly to the shield hero.

She gave him a calm look.

Cody:Uh...Hi. I hope you remember me...My name's Cody.

She becomes curious about him by tilting her head.

Cody:We defeated Eternatus together,two weeks ago. You know,I always wanted to meet you and Zacian again just...not like this.

She nods lightly.

Cody:This may seem sudden,but would you...like to be with me?

Zamazenta looks at him surprised then smiles softly and nods.

Cody gains wide eyes.

Cody:O-okay! Here!

He pulls out the Rusted Shield and hands it to her.

Cody:I've been trying to give this back for a while now.

She nods in thanks then transforms into her Crowned Shield wolf form and gets ready to fight.

*Griiield!*

Cody readies himself then sends out Ferna.

Zamazenta gains an intense look in her eyes.

Ferna goes first and sets up Calm Mind while Zamazenta uses Iron Defense.

Ferna then attacked with Flamethrower but Zamazenta attacked back with Behemoth Bash.

Ferna dodges and uses Thunder Punch while the wolf attacks with Slash.

Cody's fire-ape uses Flamethrower again along with Calm Mind.

Zamazenta uses Behemoth Bash once more and Ferna takes it.

She then blows more fire while Zamazenta bashes into her,making her weak.

Cody pulls her back for Enigma who uses Autotomize.

Zamazenta uses another Behemoth Bash but Enigma sets up his signature move,King's Shield.

The red wolf hits the shield and has her attack lowered badly.

The sword switches to attack again with Sacred Sword doing big damage.

Zamazenta uses Crunch but Enigma floats upward and counters with Sacred Sword, getting Zamazenta to low health.

Cody felt he was ready so he brought out a Love Ball as a way to show he would love her to the end.

Cody:Hope this works.

He then tosses it at the red hero and it shakes three times before closing up.

Cody dropped his jaw,considering he just caught a heroic Pokemon.

He then picked up the ball and looked at her info.

Zamazenta The Warrior Pokemon Ability:Dauntless Shield

"This Pokemon slept for eons while in the form of a statue. It was asleep for so long,people forgot it ever existed."

Cody:Wow. This feels crazy.

Sonia:Wow,brilliant! Seems like you've been recognized by real royalty!

Cody smiles quirkily.

Sordward then walks up.

Sordward:What a sublime battle. We were so preoccupied with fussing over who the new king was...How terribly uncouth like.

Shielbert walks up and turns to Piers.

Shielbert:Hey,you. Spiky hair.

Piers:Ugh...Why should I go expectin' those two to start learning some manners now?

Sordward:My younger brother and I will atone for our crimes. Please escort us to the appropriate place.

Piers:If you want to atone,what's with that posh,superior attitude?

Piers:Ah,whatever...

He turns to the autistic boy.

Piers:Cody,I think I understand why you became the Champion. But...please don't go callin' me anymore. Seems like I'm only called out when you're in some sticky situation.

He then hands him his Rare League Card.

Cody:Regardless,thanks for your help,dude. I'll have to make some more cards though.

Opra the walks up to Sonia.

Opra:Professor Sonia....I can't ask you to forgive me. But I'm truly sorry for deceiving you.

Sonia:I was really hurt at first,but I've rallied. Thanks to you,I ended up learning quite a bit...Ah,that came off a bit more sarcastic than I thought it would!

Opra:Hehe...Well,please continue to do your best as a professor.

And so Sordward,Shielbert,Opra and Piers left while Sonia turned to her brother.

Sonia:Righto! We stopped them from causing any harm!

Cody:Thank goodness.

Sonia:Still,I hope Zacian is OK...

Cody then hears his phone ring and looks to see it was Hop.

Cody:What's going on,Hop?

Hop:Hello? Cody? I was just- Whoa! Hey,calm down!

*Kyaaa*

Hop:Heh! I suppose you heard that? Yeah,I've got Zacian with me!

Cody:Are you okay?

Hop:Zacian is going crazy,so things have been better! But,I'm hanging in there...

Hop:But can you get here? I sure could use your help! I'll wait for you in the heart of the Slumbering Weald!

He hung up.

Sonia:Sounds like he has his hands full. Guess some things never change!

*Grrrielld!*

Cody:Easy girl.

Sonia:Even in its Pokeball,Zamazenta seems worried about its partner. We should go to the Slumbering Weald and see how Hop and Zacian are doing.

Cody and Sonia catch a Flying Taxi home,where they head for the forest and reach Hop's location.

Cody talks to his friend.

Hop:Cody,mind giving me a hand?

Cody nods.

Hop:I need you to calm it down,can you do that?

Cody:I'll try.

He then walks toward Zacian who howls in confusion.

Cody:Hi...

She backs away a bit.

Cody:No,it's okay...It's alright,it's me,Cody.

He closes in and pets Zacian's soft fur and she seems to calm down.

Cody:See? It's okay. You can manage this. Just think of something you like.

After those encouraging words she finally calms down.

Cody:There you go. You're the one of the heroes of Galar,remember?

Zacian:Grr...Bark!

Cody then hugs her neck.

Hop:Wow,nice job!

Cody:See,I knew you could do it!

She then howls at him and he seems to understand her.

Cody:Wait...you want to be with me,too?

Zacian nods.

Cody:Are you sure? That seems like too much power for me to have.

Hop:What'd she say?

Cody turns to the two.

Cody:Zacian wants to be with me.

Sonia:Wait,seriously?! That's totally crazy!

Hop:Whoa!

Cody turns to the wolf.

Cody:Now,are you super sure?

She nods.

Cody steps back and pulls out an Ultra Ball.

Cody:Here we go,then.

He throws the ball at her and captures her.

The boy picks up the ball.

Cody:This is one of the strangest days I've ever had.

But he smiles.

Cody:Even still it's a good one for me.

Sonia:You two are really something!

Hop:We may have saved the day again,but I still don't feel like myself yet.

Cody:Like someone important?

Hop:Yeah...But that's why I want to do one more thing with you!

Cody puts on a 'what is it?' face.

Hop:I hate to sound like that posh jerk,Bede...but let's have one last battle!

Cody:What for?

Hop runs up to the shrine.

Hop:Everything started right here...in the Slumbering Weald!

Cody gets his team ready and walks up to Hop.

Hop:This'll be a proper battle,Cody! Are you sure you're ready for me?

Cody:Yeah...But here.

He hands him Zacian's ball.

Cody:Wouldn't be unfair to have two legends on my team.

Hop:All right! Let's go,Cody!

Cody:Woo whoo!

Hop sends out Dubwool and Cody brings in Zego.

Dubwool attacks with Double-Edge and Zego sets up Dragon Dance.

Zego then jumps up and uses High Jump-Kick which takes down the sheepie.

Pincurchin comes out next while Cody brings out Kezia.

Hop:My goal was always to surpass Lee,but he's not the Champion anymore. I'm not sure what my goal is now.

Kezia then uses Earthquake and takes it down.

Hop then brings out his Rillaboom while Cody sends out Ima.

Hop:You and Sonia followed your own paths...I was the only one left behind and trying to catch up!

Ima uses a single Ice Beam to attack.

Hop switches out for his Snorlax next while Cody sends in Cassius.

Hop:But when I went around saving Pokemon alongside you and Piers...And I realized I could help other people!

Cassius uses No Retreat while Snorlax hits them with a Hammer Arm.

The mini army then attacks with Brick Break,bringing down a medium level of health.

Cassius dodges a Hammer Arm and Brick Breaks again,finishing it.

Hop sends in Corviknight while Cody brings Zolta to fight.

Hop:Blast! You really got me with that one. But battling you sure is fun,Cody!

Zolta distracts the bird with Boomburst then hits it with Overdrive.

Cody returns Zolta and brings out Zamazenta.

Hop:I want to see which of us comes out the victor,and yet I also don't want this battle to end...That's kind of the strange feeling I have! You feel it too,don't you,Cody?

Cody:I may be winning but battles with you are the coolest!

Hop:I knew it! It's kind of embarrassing,but I'm glad it's not just me! Right then! Laugh or cry all you want,but this is it! This is the end!

Hop sends out the blue wolf in her Crowned Sword form.

Cody:Time to see which wolf is stronger.

Zacian is faster and uses Sacred Sword but Zamazenta dodges.

She then attacks with Behemoth Bash doing good damage.

Zamazenta uses Iron Defense while Zacian attacks again with Sacred Sword.

The red hero uses her shield flap to block and push her sister back then attacks with Close Combat,finishing her.

Cody:Yeah! Awoooo!

Hop:Thanks to you and Lee,I'll keep on getting stronger...I know it!

He says while smiling then returns Zacian to Cody.

Hop:That's our greatest Champion for you...You really are strong,Cody!

Cody nods.

Hop:But getting beat this time felt a bit different. I may have lost but I feel great!

Cody:Good. You were always on my mind.

Hop:You know what,Cody? I think I've found a dream of my own!

Hop:I want to be able to help Pokemon that're in trouble,wherever they are...I think I want to become a Pokemon Professor!

Hop:I started thinking about it when we went and helped those Pokemon in the stadiums that were out of control.

Hop:I don't know much about Pokemon and I don't have experience with this sort of thing,but I'm gonna learn and study a whole lot!

Hop:And I'll be a Professor you and Sonia would be proud to know!

Hop:I'm gonna take a different path than you and Lee are taking, Cody...but...I'll still think of you as my best friend!

Cody*Funky Kong Voice*:Right on,dude!

Cody:I wouldn't like anything more than that!

They shake hands and hug.

Hop:Same here. We'll always be friends/rivals you and me!

Sonia:Ahhh! No fair! You two are so young and cute.

Cody blushes at this.

Sonia:I'm tearing up.

Hop:Sonia! Getting a bit weepy in your old age,eh?

Sonia:What?! I'm still young and super energetic!

Cody laughs and falls down.

Sonia:Say,Hop. Fancy becoming my assistant at the lab?

Hop:What?!

Cody:Well,she has all the books and data you could ever want,trust me.

Sonia:Since you want to be a Professor someday,I'll oversee your studies.

Hop:That I would love! But do you think I can be any help to you?

Sonia:Of course! Mind you,it will be a lot of work. Work's been piling since I lost my last assistant!

Hop:Wait! So what you really mean is that you're accepting me to help you out? Well,I'll do a bang-good job!

Cody:And I'll help you whenever I can!

Hop gives Cody a Rare League card of himself.

*Clap*

Cody:Huh?

Cody looks to see Sordward,Shielbert,Piers and Leon behind them.

Sordward:Well now! That was certainly a refreshing battle along with back and forth,wh wot?

Shielbert:Indeed,that really touched my heart!

Hop:Huh?! Sordward and Shielbert...with Piers? And even Lee?!

Sonia:What're you doing here?

Sordward:No need for noisemakery,young lady.

Shielbert:We have come to meet with the young Master Cody.

Piers:They didn't get the chance to properly apologize yet.

Leon:And I'm here to keep an eye on them. They did technically descend from the original kings of Galar,after all.

Cody:Right...

Leon:Seems you lot have been up to all sorts of things while I was stuck in Rose Tower trying to take care of the mess the chairman left behind.

Hop:You'd have no idea! Those two were forcing Pokemon to Dynamax all over the place!

Sordward:And for that,we are truly sorry. Look at our sorrow.

Shielbert:We thought only of ourselves and brought harm to innocent Pokemon. We have truly caused a large amount of trouble.

Sordward:Master Cody,you helped us even though we did those awful things...

Shielbert:You are so worthy of the throne,you could say it's a Dynamax-sized amount of worthiness!

Cody:I feel a little flattered.

Sonia:I already told you two...Zacian and Zamazenta are the real royalty!

Sordward:Incorrect! We have abdicated the title to him. There are no other rulers but Cody!

Shielbert:Hmm. Now that I look closely,you absolutely do have the air of a celebrity!

Hop:Well,fancy that...I think you've grown on them,Codes?

Cody:I don't know.

Sordward:Oh dear...Reluctantly,I'm afraid we two must go away.

Shielbert:Our tour to apologize to those we;ve troubled awaits!

Both:Well then...Good-bye! Wahaha!

Piers:Oi! Don't go running off on your own.

He shouted while following them.

Leon:Hop!

Hop:Er,what?

Leon:Just so you know,I saw you battle with Champion Cody! You sure have gotten strong! You were so good,I nearly sent out Charizard without thinking,wanting to join the fun!

Leon:It seems like you've found your own path to walk in life,Hop.

Leon:As your older brother...No,as your rival,you have my full support!

Hop:I..I do?

Leon does his pose then walks off.

Cody:That's a 'yes'.

Sonia:Leon gave you some high praise. You look like a Meowth's got your tongue,Hop.

Hop:Ah,zip it,Sonia! I do not!

Cody just laughs at this quarrel then yawns.

Sonia:Alright,I guess we should get going,too...

Hop:Right! Then it's a race back home!

Sonia and Hop then run down the path while Cody looks at the shrine one last time.

Cody:What a great adventure.

He then walks back home,where he quickly falls asleep in his bed.

As he slept he wondered what new adventures he would encounter next...

As the journey continues.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27 0 6
In the world we live in today, speaking seems to be the only way one knows how to communicate; as if it is the only way to communicate- or is it? The...
1K 29 11
Dylan, a 16 year old boy, just wants to prove to those who think down on him that he can become a hero, may times he's tried to join team sparkle but...
818K 23.8K 36
George hasn't had an easy life after being diagnosed with autism. Going to a public school as an autistic, highly intelligent boy, he clearly notices...
33.7K 875 28
"I want to become stronger one day so I'm able to be worthy to you...!" -Hop For a long time now, Hop had always considered his friend (y/n), a child...