𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 [𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐇...

بواسطة mayadaisyy

❝To be bewitched, or under a magic spell.❞ Nova was your average sweetheart, she was quiet, shy, loved by all... المزيد

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐋𝐕
𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗
𝐋
Authors Note
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐕
𝐋𝐕
𝐋𝐕𝐈
𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐕
Authors Note

𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

9.2K 293 103
بواسطة mayadaisyy

Party Guessed [ 2.9 ]
Please Comment <3 It means & motivates a lot

Nova had tried to get Allison to take Matt home but she had gone home with her grandfather after the whole incident that happened outside and inside the rave. The ride was insanely awkward, Nova had tried to make small talk but it only lasted a few minutes. She was thankful that Matt wasn't that into wanting to speak with her and she was relieved that the ride to his place didn't last as long as it felt.

"So, about that incredibly bad idea I had..." Matt awakadly began as they pulled up to the front of his house.

Nova was surprised he brought it up, "Don't worry about it." She dismissed it waving her hand. "Forgiven and forgotten."

He raised his eyebrows in surprise, "For real?"

"Definitely." She nodded flashing him a smile not wanting to make things even more uncomfortable, "Hopefully we can still be friends. You're cool to hang out with." She told him

He nodded as he stepped out of the door, "Of course we can. Have a goodnight."

"You too and sorry for the weird night." Nova waved goodbye as he went to close the passenger side door.

As she was ready to leave she took notice of the bag left on the passenger's side. Curiously, she reached over for the bag, inside was the camera that she's seen him use and carry on a daily basis. She should've known better than to snoop but she liked art and photography so she was interested.

As she flicked through the first few pictures she smiled at the ones from school and boys playing lacrosse. When she came across the candids of her she did feel weird but shook it off not seeing the big deal. But, clicking through she felt her heart drop. The further she went the worse the pictures got of her, and they weren't your typical bad unflattering pictures. There were pictures of her everywhere, around school, around her neighborhood, in the car with her family and friends, in her house, more especially of her in her room. Some even had her getting dressed or undressed. Her breathing began to quicken and she felt herself grow fearful. Her panic rose even higher when there came a banging at the window.

She turned to see Matt standing there. "Open the window." She quickly turned off the camera, putting it back in the bag before reluctantly opening the window, "Heh. Forgot my bag." He said nervously.

"Yeah... Yeah..." Her voice was shaky as she forced a smile.

"Some good pictures in there, don't you think?:

She nodded reluctantly, "Yeah, the lacrosse ones are great. You're really talented. I- I was really impressed..."

"There's a good candid of you in there, too." He mentioned as he reached for his bag inside the car.

Nova fakes a surprised face, "Really? I guess I didn't get to them." She shrugged, growing nervous under his intense stare.

Matt nodded, "You can see some of the others, if you'd like. I mean, this tiny little screen doesn't really do it justice. But, uh, I could show you some on my computer." He gestured towards his house.

"Oh, I would totally like that, but maybe another night."

"Well, just for a few minutes?" Matt suggested.

Nova wasn't planning on giving in to him, "It's getting kind of late..." She trailed off but Matt was not giving up.

"It's the weekend." He pointed out. "And, it's spring break. I mean, you don't have anything going on tomorrow...do you?"

"I have a curfew." She made up an excuse which was half truthful. "Plus all that dancing really tired me out."

Matt backed down, accepting her answer, "Okay." He backed away from the vehicle and went to turn back to his house.

As soon as he turned his back towards his house Nova quickly sped out of there not caring if she broke any speed limits. Tears streamed down her face as she continued down the streets on the way to her house. She felt stupid. How could she not see his intentions? Is she really naive? Stiles was right and she dismissed him thinking the best of Matt like she had with everyone. When she finally arrived home she just sat in the car and cried. She had never felt so weak, afraid, and alone.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

Although Nova knew she was being stupid for not saying anything about what she saw on Matts camera she didn't want to feel like more of a burden. There were bigger problems at hand, at least that's how she saw it as. She'd gone on to ignore everyone for the past few days making up the excuse that she felt sick after the rave.

Her parents had tried to get her to open up but she just made up the same excuses; she was just stressed.Every now and then she had started to tell herself that she was just making a big deal. She was being dramatic. But, the logical side of her knew that she had every right to feel scared and scared about this.

Finally Derek had convinced her to come out and help him and so he could explain. But in reality he just wanted to see the girl and Nova's spirits actually lifted when she'd entered Derek's loft and saw him waiting for her.

"I missed you." Nova wrapped her arms around his neck as his went around her waist.

"I missed you too." He pulled back slightly still with his arms around her, "So sick, huh?." He called her out, raising his eyebrows amusingly.

She let out a small chuckle, "Well do you think you can finally explain what happened that night?" Derek sighed and went on to tell her about everything she'd missed. It took good twenty minutes but Nova had finally gotten caught up with where they were at.

"So, what's really wrong with you?" He questioned. He always notice the small things about the girl he cared so much about.

Nova shook her head, "Nothing." He didn't believe her. So Nova told him, well not exactly. "I was just upset about what happened at the rave with Scott." She told him a truth.

"What do you mean?"

She sighed going to take a seat on one of the chest trunks, "He was just angry with me. Apparently he thinks I mess things up and I only put people in danger."

Derek crouches in front of her, "I hope you know that's not true. The only thing putting anyone in danger is the ones trying to kill us. The kanima, the hunters, the Argents." He grabbed her chin in between his two fingers. "You're perfect. Next time he says anything you let me know and I will break every bone in his body."

Nova giggled at his threat which made Derek smile knowing that he could make her somewhat happy. "I can do it on my own. There's spells for that,"

Derek chuckled knowingly, "I'm aware of that now. But it would be good for my ego if I defend my girlfriend." Nova blushed at the word still not used to it, "You're blushing." He caressed her cheek rubbing the pad of his thumb on the side of her face. That only made her blush harder. "You're so cute."

Derek grabbed her hand standing up, making her get up with him. As she got to her feet he swiftly pulled her in for a kiss, which could have turned into a full blown make out had not three betas been standing behind her.

The sound of a throat clearing made the two pull apart. Derek groaned frustrated while Novas just buried her face into his chest embarrassed being caught by them of all people. "That was disturbingly adorable." Isaac commented with a smirk on his face.

After a few moments of everyone settling on the small incident. Derek had mentioned that he was going to teach his betas about what would happen during the full moon. He'd also threatened them making sure they kept quiet about what they saw between him and Nova.

"What is that?" Issac questioned and pointed to the carved triskele in the chest that Derek opened.

Boys spoke up knowingly, "It's a triskele. The spirals mean different things-- past, present future; mother, father, child..." He explained to those unaware of its meaning.

Derek nodded, "Do you know what it means to me?" He asked.

"Alpha, Beta, Omega?"

"That's right." He answered which made Nova suppress a laugh thinking he sounded like a teacher. "It's a spiral– it reminds us that we can all rise to one or fall to another. Betas can become Alphas, but Alphas can also fall to Betas, or even Omegas."

Issac raised his eyebrows, "Like Scott?"

Derek huffed at the teen that always seemed to challenge him, "Scott's with us." He told him.

"Really?" Isaac scoffed. "Then where is he now?"

"He's looking for Jackson." Derek put it simple but he knew that answer was not satisfactory, "Don't worry, he's not gonna have it easy tonight, either. None of us will. There's a price you pay for this kind of power. You get the ability to heal, but tonight, you're gonna want to kill anything you can find."

"Good thing I had my period last week, then." Erica joked which made Nova laugh.

Derek had a smirk as he pulled out a headband with a spike on the inside, "Well, this one's for you." Derek continued on getting things ready while the three teen werewolves and the witch observed.

She can feel the stares from all three of them and knowing what they wanted she tried not to give in. But their states were always so intense. "What?" She dramatically sighed, turning to the three with smirks plastered all on their faces.

"Nothing, it's just weird." Erica commented as her eyes wandered between Nova and Derek.

Nova's eyebrows furrowed, "How?"

Boyd let out a soft chuckle, "Wel you like to read, listen to taylor swift, and wear pink. You're all sunshines and rainbows. Derek probably only listens to air and we all know he enjoys hurting people in his past time." He pointed out.

Nova did see the point but she shrugged it off, "He can be sunshine and rainbows when he wants to." She mentioned.

"No I can't" Derek passed right by her trying to keep a tough exterior.

As he walked away Nova whispered to the group, "He totally can." She made them break into a laugh.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

She had wished to stay with Derek and help him get his betas in control or at least sane but she had prior commitments. She had received an invitation to Lydia's party from redhead herself. And unfortunately the same night of the full moon was her birthday party. But with her not wanting to break her promise and Derek insisting that he'll be fine she was now arriving at Lydias with Stiles. She did make sure to text Derek that if he needed help, she was only a text or call away.

"Is that present necessary?" Nova questioned him as she watched him struggle to carry the ridiculous heavy box up hothe house.

He scoffed at her question, "Of course it's necessary." She rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Can you press the doorbell please?" Nova did as he asked.

They waited a few moments before the door was swing open, "Happy birthday!" Stiles exclaimed as Nova sent her a happy smile. Lydia returned the smile before returning her eyes to Stiles.

"Coming in..." He announced going to walk inside but was stumped when his present wouldn't fit through the door. He tried to push through but he just continued to struggle, "Can you just grab that side, maybe?" He asked but she just walked away.

"Don't forget to try the punch!"

Finally after a few more hits and punches to the box it fit inside. Nova would have told him to just turn it but it was definitely more enjoyable watching him struggle.

Upon entering the house it was noticeably a lot more empty that Nova had thought it would be. Nova had grabbed water before heading out to where her own friends were.

"Yeah, no one's here." She heard Stiles comment as she approached them. She stood to the right of him as she took in the empty area.

"Or maybe, nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town whackjob." Stiles answered grimly.

"Well, we have to do something, because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks..." Allison mentioned which was true.

While they dealt with it all together Lydia had been completely on her own. "She's completely ignored Stiles for the past ten years." Scott defined.

"That's so much different." Nova argues his unfair reasoning.

Siles only remained offended, "I prefer to think of it as me not having been on her radar yet..." Nova only sent him an amused glare.

"We don't owe her a party." Scott shook his head.
Allison frowned, "What about the chance to get back to normal?" Scott sent her a look but she only shrugged in response, "She wouldn't be the "town whackjob" if it wasn't for us."

They all looked towards where Lydia stood with a sad look on her face. "I guess I could use my co-captain status to get the lacrosse team here..." Scott finally gave in.

Stilesa agreed, "Yeah, I also know some people who can get this thing going. Like, really going." Nova looked at him confused.

"Who?" She wasn't aware Stiles had any more friends.
"I met them the other night... Let's just say, they know how to party."

After they all made a few calls people had started to show up. Stiles and Nova waited by the backyard entrance as they wasted people pile in. Finally a group of drag queens walked in and as they passed Stiles they all gave him flirtatious looks.

Nova snapped her head to a smirking Stiles, "I don't even want to know." She said but they both couldn't help but share a laugh.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

Allison and Nova stood off to one side of the pool while the boys stood on the other. The two girls weren't on good terms with Scott so they kept their distance. They spent a good amount of time talking about the events that had happened in the past week or so.

"Sorry about leaving you alone that night." Allison apologized about the night of the rave where she totally walked out with her grandfather. "I hope the ride back with Matt wasn't awkward."

She shook her head, "No, it wasn't." She shifted uncomfortably looking down at the ground.

Allison noticed the girl's posture change at the subject that was brought up, more specifically who was brought up. "Did something happen?" She questioned Nova.

Nova looked up meeting Allions look that told her there was on way of hiding or denying, "Uhm...kinda." Nova shrugged.

The hunter girl's eyebrows furrowed, "Kinda."

Nova sighed, needing to tell someone so she gave in knowing that she needed some girl support now. She knew all the guys in her life would have supported her just as much but she'd be lying if she said she didn't feel more comfortable sharing this with another female.

"You haven't told anyone yet?" Nova shook her head at the question. "Not even Derek?" Allison further questioned remembering Nova saying that she trusted Derek with everything. She's think she'dve told him about this.

"I couldn't." She shook her head. "He has too much going on. Everyone has too much going on." She rambled a bit

Allison gave her a sympathetic look, "What about your parents?"

Nova once agains shook her head looking down at the floor, "My moms out of town and my dads busy working. He's been having to go in a lot, and his shifts are usually night ones." She explained.

"You have to tell someone." Allison told her.

Just as Nova was going to respond, the presence of Matt made her whatever she was going to say come to a halt. Allison took notice and turned to the boy asking what he needed.

"Can we talk?"

Allison once agains spoke up, "We were actually busy." She tried to get him to walk away.

Nova looked up to see Matt stood there with a hopeful look. She looked at Allison, "I'll be back." Going against her gut she agreed and they walked into a room. Matt tried to close the doors but Nova sent him a look making him leave the door open. More so so people knew she was in there and that they could see her and vice versa. "You have two minutes." She told him.

Matt stammered trying to find his answer, "Okay...Uh, right." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "So, I know I took some pictures of you that I should've told you about... But, is it really that bad that I think you're beautiful, and I think you should be the subject of a perfect photograph?"

The girl rubs her arms uncomfortably, "Matt, some of those pictures, I... I don't even know how you took them. I don't even have the slightest idea how I didn't see you considering how personal they are."

Matt smiled like it was obvious, "Telephoto lens. I mean, come on, Nova– photographers call them candids." He said as if it made the situation better.

"Well, the police would call it stalking." She told him as she took steps away from him. "Consent is a thing and you went beyond what it's even asked for."

He scoffed rather harshly, "Stalking? So, I'm a stalker now, that's-is that it? You-you think my bedroom is wallpapered with your photos? You think I'm the kind of guy that's gonna say something, like, "Well, if I can't have you, no one can!" He raised his voice highly which made some onlookers glace their way.

Nova flinched at every word that he practically spat in her face. She felt her eyes water but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of her tears, "I'm just saying that it's not right what you did, it's not even remotely–"

He cut her off, "Well, you know what? Get over yourself, because there's another pretty girl walking through the room every five minutes."

She was taken back by his sudden change in demeanor but she wasn't planning on sticking around to deal with it, "Then, all you have to do is wait for another three." She went to walk out but her pulled back on her wrist making her stop.

"Nova, wait–" Her eyes seemed darker.

Casser les os

The sound of a bone snapping made him let go cradling his own wrist, "What is the matter with you?"

Nova, realizing she'd use her magic quickly stammered, "I'm sorry. I'm so-I'm so sorry." She repeated before walking out and back to the outdoor area needing a breath of fresh air.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

As Nova made it to the backyard she began to frantically look for Stiles. Nova was designated driver so she didn't drink nor did she even want to if she had the option. She had a fear she would embarrass herself under the influence. But besides her not drinking she thinks she's seen enough movies to know a lot on the behavior of most teens when intoxicated.

First off they are more hormonal, reckless, loopy, and really loud. That being said, when she found Stiles she knew something was wrong. He'd been drinking the whole night but he had looked completely out of it like he was daydreaming although it didn't seem like a good one. Though him being like that wasn't the only weird thing. There was something off about the party or at least the night.

Nova had quickly left him to go get a bottle of water and was quick to notice Jackson's presence. Had she not been so worried about Stiles she would have given him being here more thought. She raced back to Stiles' side bumping into Scott who was also approaching him.

"Have you seen Lydia?" He questioned making Nova shake her head no, "Is it me or do you feel like somethings off?"

"It's not just you." She told him before walking off and heading back in Stiles' direction. "Stiles, look at me." She had the water bottle opened bringin it up to his lips, "Drink the water, Stiles. Drink it."

Scott shook Stiles up a bit making his eyes flutter a bit, "Something's happening, and I need you to sober up right now. Come on, Stiles!" He encouraged.

"What do you think you're doing?" Daniella –a girl from school– peeked around the corner, "You wanna sober him up fast, that's not the way to do it."

The two furrowed their eyebrows in confusion, "You can do better?" Scott questioned.

The dark skinned girl scoffed, "I can do best, boy!" She grabbed ahold of Stiles before dunking his head into the water making Scott and NOva jump with wide eyes. "Woo! How do you feel?" She questioned as she pulled his head back up.

Stiles stared straight with wide eyes, "Like I might have to revisit my policy on hitting a girl."

Danielle shrugged, "He's sober." She announced proudly.

After Scott explained to both what was going on, the three went on to look for Lydia who apparently had been missing from her own party. After searching every inch of her home, it was a safe bet that she wasn't there at all.

"I couldn't find her." Nova met up with the two once again.

"Me neither." Stiles fracnically approached them, "And dude? Anyone who drank that crap, they're freaking out."

They looked around at the many party guests who seemed wilder than usual, "...I can see that." Scott observed as people jumped into the pool

"What the hell do we do?" Stiles asked looking at Scott for some type of plan.

Scott shook his head having no idea of what there is to do, "I don't know, but we gotta–" he cut himself off at the frantic screaming coming from Matt.

The three watched as two guys manhandled him,grabbing him by each arm, "I can't swim!" He panicked, "No, no, stop, guys! I can't swim! I can't swim! I can't-I can't–" He pleaded but was thrown in the water despite his struggle to break free from their grips.

He splashed around helplessly calling for help, not being able to keep himself up for any longer. It was only a few seconds when Jackson reached in to pull him out of the water. "...What are you looking at?" He questioned at the now silent guests that stared at him.

As he stomped away he sent lasting glares to the set of best friends and it was like simutamelsy they all connected the dots. It was Matt. He was controlling Jackson. He was the reason all those people were dead.

˛ ☾*

Hope you enjoyed! 💫 Comment & vote

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.3K 223 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...
771K 21.6K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
322K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
22.5K 699 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...