I hate you I Manjiro Sano x R...

By ijustbewritin

Y/N is the type of person who gets along well with others. She's never had a problem making friends until she... More

Chapter 1 - Playdate!
Chapter 2 - A Gang?
Chapter 3 - Hi Takemitchy!
Chapter 4 - Come play!
Chapter 5 - Can we be friends?
Chapter 6 - Future 1
Chapter 7 - Why would we need a body guard?
Chapter 8 - Why would you protect me?
Chapter 9 - You meant that?
Chapter 10 - Head over to the festival
Chapter 11 - It's nice to meet you
Chapter 12 - future 2
Chapter 13 - It's all his fault
Chapter 14 - He killed them?
Chapter 15 - Manjiro!
Chapter 16 - Please don't leave
Chapter 17 - I miss you.
Chapter 18 - Good Morning!
Chapter 19 - Future 3

Info and such!

5.3K 69 0
By ijustbewritin

First time publishing anything i've written so I hope it's good!
i'm going to try my hardest to not write y/n as one of those pick me girls, but please leave feedback and suggestions if you don't like how i'm writing the story/things you would like to see in chapters!
The story with mostly follow the plot, specifically big events, but will have small changes as well.
That being said the story will contain manga spoilers! I'll put a warning on the chapter where the manga spoilers start, if you need to catch up before reading :)

y/n - your name (first name)
l/n - last name
h/c - hair color
e/c - eye color
h/l - hair length
y/h - your height
(I'll add more at the beginning of chapters if needed!)

That's about all for the info, so enjoy reading! I'll try to update as frequently as I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 1.7K 28
Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out of her brothers business. But what happe...
605K 26.7K 79
Filled with regret, pain and emptiness, Mikey decided to end his suffering once and for all. Wanting to be with his beloved family, friend, and past...
19K 404 29
็งใฎๅผฑใ• > โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข In this story you are Takemichi's sister and also the main character, together with your brother you have to change the future, but you...
709 11 12
Manjiro Sano and M/N are enemy's down to the core. Both of them neither care for each other and never will. Manjiro will do everything in his power t...